The Love Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held the cock deep in there to let his asshole get used to the circumference of his best friends cock, and then he slowly drew back almost to exiting, then pushed in again very slowly for about two or three minutes he just very slowly fucked Tom's ass until there was a huge smile on Tom's face.

Tom really started enjoying his first anal sex.

" I have never felt anything so pleasurable in my life like this feeling this in my ass right now! Man, I love you. I love both of you! I love everybody in this room!"

Bill started to get in the groove, and started slowly picking up speed.

We all started hearing the " slap of love" slap slap slap slap slap slap as Bill's thighs slapped into the back of Tom's ass.

Liz was finishing up licking Linda's pussy and they both were giggling and snuggled and kissed each other and they're looking over at the two boys, wondering what's going on over there!

"Wow, they are going to town", commented Liz as they continue to feel each other up suck each other's tits and make out.

Bill screams! " Tom, I'm coming bro, I'm cumming in your ass... I'm cumming... oh God it's great... I'm cumming!"

He unloads ropes of cum into his best friends ass. Spurt, spurt, spurt, deep.

He holds it in all the way as the last couple of throws of orgasm squirt his last juice deep into his friends bowels.

He flops on top of his friend, and his cock pops out. I bend down, and think to myself I'm not gonna waste his good cum, so I started sucking the cum out of his ass.

Both boys are looking down at me. "Wow that is so hot Jules...!" as they watch me taste Bills seed.

Everybody caught their breath and came down off their throes of orgasm. We all sat there naked without modesty giggling and chatting.

It seem so natural.

I could see everybody was thinking quietly to themselves about other variables, possibilities, and positions.

We all shared a few snack hors d'oeuvres and cold water Linda prepared earlier and then we got back on the big bed.

Linda whispered into Liz's ear. "Liz, when Jules met us last time, I told him about one of my fantasies...my first DP, double penetration."

"I had a cock in my ass and a cock in my pussy and it was so hot! You have to do it! "

"My guy and your guy both in you and Jules and I will referee!"

Liz commanded the center of the bed and raised her hand and said "OK I want a DP! I want one of you in my ass and I want one of you in my pussy and Jules and Linda are going to watch."

I suggested first of all the use of condoms and Liz said no She wanted a bareback experience.

I suggest "the perfect sandwich"!

"Bill, so you'll be on the bottom and Liz is gonna ride your cock. Tom, you will get the honor of taking your wife's virgin ass."

Bill laid on his back, and Liz mounted his cock. They started to slowly fuck and Liz was giggling with a little bit of embarrassment as her best friends husband is fucking her while she's riding him on top. Bill kissed her nipples and played with her breasts as they dangled down toward his chest.

Tom lubes up his cock with the Astro glide in positions himself behind her but after inserting a little bit of Astro glide in her ass. I instruct them "OK Tom I want you to slowly push your cock in your wife's ass slowly bit by bit." He started half an inch and then an inch. He got the head of his cock into her ass. He was surprised how easy is cock slid into his wife's ass.Liz moaned "Oh...man... that really feels good... keep going Tom...slowly bit by bit give me all your cock! I love you"

Bill told Liz to ride his cock and keep it in deep and don't move until Tom can get his cock all the way in her ass.

She complied. Finally bit by bit Tom got all of his cock in, held it there for about a minute to let her ass get used to his size, and then very slowly in unison like a beautifully choreographed dance the three of them started to fuck.

Bill on the bottom played with her beautiful ample breasts and suck on her nipples and she rode his cock and Tom was slowly loving her ass eventually picking up speed and they started slapping in unison like a fine-tuned Ferrari!

Linda whispered in my ear, "Jules, I want you to fuck me! I wanna be on my right side watching them. I want you to fuck me from behind! Please fuck me hard and play with my tits. God this is so hot! I love this! Thank you for introducing us to this "alternate lifestyle"!

She gave me a loving kiss, then laid on her right side, and I behind her easily slid in her pussy. She was hot... wet...like molten lava.

She wanted it hard and I was pretty hot so I just immediately started fucking hard, our skin slapping against each other all of us on the right side with my left arm under her left arm grabbing her breast playing and pulling on her nipple.

She's moaning and groaning as she's watching her husband and her two best friends fucking like mad next to us.

Everybody was oozing with sweat and cum, and The molecules of sex pheromones wafting through the air.

The trio is fucking like crazy, like hot monkey fucking, and Linda says to me "Jules I don't want to cum yet. I'm close. I want you to pull your cock out and put it in my ass. I want you to fuck my ass! I wanna come with your cock in my ass! Do it!"

My cock is as hard as a brick.

I pull my cock out and I slowly entered her ass. She whisper that since our last encounter, she had been practicing with dildos

She moaned and groaned "Oh God Jules yes....push it in all the way... fuck my ass hard... oh my God this is so good.... Fuck... My... Ass... HARD!

Virtually the same time all of us started cumming.

I was ready to cum in her ass. I screamed "Oh baby girl, Linda I'm cumming "

Linda shouted "I'm cumming too! Fuck me hard... give me your cum... fuck me harder... I'm cumming I'm cumming.

Squirt... Squirt... Squirt... Squirt... I came deep in her ass!

Like a well oiled synchronized machine, Tom was cumming in his wife's ass, and Bill was filling Liz's pussy with his cum and Liz is screaming in her throes of orgasm, " oh god oh god oh god... yeeeeeeessss! "

Wow!

The cumming slowed down and everybody's breathing started to slow as they giggled and cheered and shared one emotions. Liz and Linda were giggling with tears because their orgasms were so powerful!

Everybody took another short break for some water and a few snacks and then adjourn back to the big bed. Everybody's looking at each other all five people on the bed Linda says "well what possibly could we try next?" and Liz looks at Linda and whisper something in her ear

Well apparently Liz has an idea that the three boys get into a daisy chain and each sucked the other off and Linda and Liz are going to lay back and enjoy themselves and watch as the three boys get off!

I laid on my side and Bill came over and grab my cock and started sucking it and then Tom went over to suck Bill's cock and I was sucking Tom's cock

We all got into a nice groove sucking each other's cocks and things are getting hot, and the girls were making out kissing each other Linda went down on Liz and start sucking her pussy again and they eventually swung into a 69 and playing with each other's clits and sucked so loud we could hear the slurping.

Linda took her middle finger and started sliding it in Lizzee's asshole which caused her to moan while she was eating out her best friend. She took her mouth off for a second and say "Oh that's pretty hot" and then went back to sucking her pussy.

Everybody's moaning started getting louder and more rapid and then finally, again we all came at the same time.

All three of us virtually within a few seconds, started squirting cum into each other's mouths while the girls started hollering "Oh God...yes... I'm cumming I'm cumming...yes more of that...I'm cumming oh God lick my juices!"

All five of us are "Kung Fu Squirting" as we all reached huge orgasms for the third or fourth time.

Everybody started to calm down again nervously giggling and laughing and catching their breath, and exclaiming what a wonderful experience we all had!

Linda snickered " Tom and Liz, welcome to The Love Club!" So far is going nicely with the five of us and I wondered if perhaps we can continue the momentum with maybe some new friends every month? Select singles or couples?Perhaps turn this group into our own private little once a month get together?"

Well you know my feeling, I said ""Life is short we go around only once and I believe in sharing love as much as possible, and as long as everybody agrees and no one is hurt and no one is violated, then I say we continue to make love!"

We agreed on a date in advance. We showered up and wash off all the DNA off each other.

We dried off, put our clothes on and sat down and basically shared the likes and dislikes, surprises of our love fest.

Tom smoke first and said "I was turned on by everything, but I was really surprised when all of a sudden I had this stuff oozing in my mouth from Bill when I had the mask on, and then Bill started sliding his cock in and out of my mouth. At first I was taken aback but I thought that this is so erotic and oh my God it feels so good to have my best friends cock in my mouth, so I started working at and I instantly took to it. I feel I've graduated from cocksucking 101. "

Everybody giggled.

Liz spoke next and said that she always was bi curious and never really had the Moxie to bring it up, but then Linda mentioned about our get together a month ago, and all of a sudden I just said I had this flutter in my loins, looking at my best friend and wondering what it would be like to make love to her?

The experience exceeded all my expectations im so satisfied, as I just love my best friend as my friend, but also as my new lover!"

I asked Bill and Linda "Anything from you guys?" They said they pretty much knew how it was going to go because of the experience that we had a month ago and opened up sexually and centrally to new things and to basically explore their sensuality and sexuality to its limits. I was so happy that the results were but I had hope for that all five of us enjoyed each other's company and we will do it again next month.

I grab my little bag with the special toys in it and we finished our pleasantries with each other and I give Tom and Liz a kiss and I thanked Bill and Linda for their hospitality again.

I had a big smile on my face as The Love Doctor has continued to spread the love!

End Part 2

- [ ]

12