The Love I Made Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phero
Phero
6 Followers

"Now let's have fun shall we." Johanna made it crystal clear as she was about to get into the doggy style position.

"Not yet!" I pushed Johanna so that she was facing me.

I pulled her panties away and tossed them to the side.

"This is very embarrassing." Johanna covered her vagina with her hands and legs.

I spread wide her legs and take off her hands gently. I then lower my head and started licking Johanna's vagina.

It was very wet, I could tell she was excited. She was blushing more than I have ever seen her blush. I started sucking on her vagina lips, which made her moan a bit. I kept playing with her vagina till she came in front of me.

While she was still sensitive I put my dick in front of her entrance, but I didn't penetrate her. After a moment Johanna payed attention and noticed. I was still a virgin.

"Don't worry Lucas. Trust me, it will feel good for both me and you." Johanna directed my dick to her vagina so I can slide it fully in one go.

"What about the condom?" I looked left and right.

"Today is a safe day, so don't worry." Johanna smiled.

"Fuck me to your hearts content." Johanna said very slowly I payed attention to her mouth.

"Okay. Here goes!" I slid my dick in a bit.

"Oomph." Johanna let a cute moan.

"Ahhh. Ohh." Johanna let out more moans as my dick was sliding in deeper and deeper.

Finally my dick was fully in Johanna.

"Congratulations on losing your virginity." Johanna smiled, which made her even sexier.

"I'm going to start moving." I slowly started moving in and out.

Johanna was moaning a bit, which made me want to fuck her real fast, but I was afraid I might lose all my stamina and I would not impress her. I wanted to satisfy her.

Although I was moving at an increased pace I came in Johanna without warning.

"You came rather nicely, did it feel that good?" Johanna smiled and pressed on her breasts.

I didn't respond, I looked at Johanna's body and that was enough to make me recover. I then started moving at my own pace. Fucking her harder and harder with each thrust, one problem though was that I was sensitive and I ended up cumming fast.

"Oh. Your second load. It feels deeper than the first load." Johanna closed her eyes, it seems like she was starting to feel it.

This time I was serious, I didn't want to go three for zero. I wanted Johanna to cum so I can make her feel good.

This time I didn't care if I had the stamina or not, my dick recovered quickly, and I started thrusting into her as deep and as fast as I can. Simultaneously, I started kissing Johanna, I didn't care if I was gonna taste my own sperm, I just did it. And in the same moment I was pinching her nipples and playing with her soft and firm breasts.

I was starting to feel Johanna, as if I was supposed to be in her since I was born! I wanted her to be mine, and only mine. Something in me wished that today was not a safe day, so I'd impregnate her, and live happily ever after.

For some reason I wasn't running out of stamina, which wasn't the case when I was about to orgasm. Before orgasming I squeezed Johanna's breast hard with my right hand, and pinched her nipples with my left hand. In the same moment as well I was sliding my tongue deep into Johanna. She reacted so hardly she crossed her legs, pushing me harder into her pussy.

I kept shooting my load, I don't know how long it was, but this without a doubt has been the longest orgasm of my life. After the orgasm, my grip on Johanna was slowly getting weaker and weaker. Till I eventually was lying on her, without any power left. I was licking her nipple, trying to at least do something.

"That felt good." Johanna was breathing heavily.

"Yeah." I said in a low voice.

"I never felt this good in my life. Thank you Lucas." Johanna patted my head.

Then there was a moment of silence. I stopped licking her nipple, I was too tired. I had my eyes closed.

We stayed like that for a while, a bit more and we would've slept. Johanna this time smooched me.

"No one has ever made me orgasm that hard." Johanna started touching my body.

"You've made it all the way into my cervix. It felt good. If today wasn't a safe day, I'd be pregnant right now. Which is something I wish was true." Johanna laughed lightly.

"I too. I too wish that." I put a hand on Johanna's ass.

"I had fun Lucas. If you ever want to do this again with me. I'm up anytime." Johanna smooched me.

"And about my daughters, I don't mind if you fuck them. I thought you were already dating them or at least, doing something sexual with them." Johanna laughed lightly yet again.

"And why's that? Don't I have you?" I squeezed her ass tightly.

"I am yours Lucas. But sometimes both Jena and Dawn have sexual thoughts about you. The other day I saw them use dildos on each other, saying your name out loud. They did it for hours straight." Johanna seemed a bit happy.

"Dawn and Jena, both of them, have things for me Huh?"

Which was a bit surprising, but not as surprising. I thought about it, I do spend a lot of time with them. Could I have flirted with them at one point?

"I'm glad I was the one to take your virginity though." Johanna giggled as she stood up.

After that, Johanna and I had a quick hug. She sucked my dick to clean it, which made me hard again. She said she'll let me cum anywhere I wanted. So I had anal sex with Johanna, which felt awesome. Johanna then told me that I took her anal virginity, which made me cum a second time in her ass hole.

I didn't bother dressing up, I took my clothes, went back to my room, and slept naked. Happy that I made Johanna mine.

Phero
Phero
6 Followers
12