All Comments on 'The Love I Never Knew I Needed Ch. 03'

by secretthomas

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Wow! Keep this story going. One of my favorites by far.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
If this is a slow burn...

...it is very slow. Love it, but I'd like to see you pick up the pacing. Great idea how Jane wishes to pursue it, for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Go for it

Keep this going...

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 8 years ago
It's telling

That she's in her thirties and apparently hasn't had any close relationships, pining for him. The appearance in the first chapter, though, is that his aunt also harbors some lust for him as well; so maybe there's more to what's going on in the aunt's marriage - or lack thereof.

From the last bit, she sounds like an attorney? Still living at home? Yet she wants him to just "take her" whenever he wants. Possibly a tigress at work, but wants to surrender at home; there are people who are like that.

But that makes the ignorance even less plausible. First cousin marriage is allowable in many US states, and in many countries as well (though paternal first cousins tends to be preferred outside the US).

The writing is good, but so far, it seems like Paul also needs a lot of therapy to help him deal with everything. Finding someone to love helps a great deal, but thus far, you've convincingly presented him as borderline basket case (kudos to you for that, you did a good job). He needs to find his center and find peace within himself for any relationship to work long term.

There are bits of typos and the like, but not enough to cause me issues with following the story. Well done, though not so much a fan of the super-submissive woman; just my own preference. Good job overall. Thanks for sharing!

hornyquadhornyquadabout 8 years ago
Btw cousin marriage is legal in CA

Just saying

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Cousin marriage is legal in Australia too

love the story so far please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
want the next installment

love the pace, love the story. keep it up. please let there be more, can't wait to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1st cousins

CAN MARRY legally almost EVERYWHERE!!! NOT an INCEST story!!!!!

secretthomassecretthomasover 6 years agoAuthor
I know ive been gone a while

But I'm back. This chapter wasn't great, at least in the details, non-sex department. But more is officially coming. I'm older, wiser, and i hope better than ever. Hold tight, and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Question

To the Anonymous reader who decried this was not an Incest Story because 1st cousins can legally marry each other. If 1st cousins can legally marry, than marriage and/or sex between any cousins (2nd, 3rd, etc.) is legal. According to you, then, sex between cousins is not incest. So here's my question to you: Why are you reading a story about cousins for the thrill of the incest element knowing/believing it isn't incest? Were you wanting the protagonist of this story to be fucking his aunt instead of his cousin? If so, cool your jets and let the author carry on with HIS story and go looking elsewhere for non-cousin sex/incest. Perhaps, and hopefully not just to appease you, the author's tale may spin into some aunt-incest. Heck, while most inclined to toward BDSM tales would find this story moving much too slowly, the Jane character here shows potential of being either submissive or dominant. So, who knows? Only secretthomas can tell us.

By the way secretthomas, I very much identify with many aspects of your tale. In many respects, it was like I was reading about my own life but altered just enough that there would be no legal or emotional ramifications. Please continue your story as you see fit and I'll keep checking Literotica to see if your imagination and fantasy continues to parallel my own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please continue, excellent foundation...Build!

I find your writing excellent in comparison to many offerings here and that you have no need to preface with apologies about not having written.

This story has many aspects of my own experiences that I find very relatable and I can not wait for you to add another chapter to this fine story.

redking2882redking2882about 4 years ago
loved it

the way you took on the emotional weight was just beautiful. as someone who has had a few breakdowns in his life, all we really want is that one person. the person who loves us like jane loves him. cant wait to read more. especially how they hide it from jane's mom and where does she fit in. how did jane's mom betray him or let him down? he spoke of her in high regard earlier. either way, again cant wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loving the build up

Keep it going

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

This story was going so well around 4 years ago. is this to be another of those unfinished tales that leave readers hanging by their thumbs?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
anal?

another gay story...

Tgd1269Tgd1269over 2 years ago

Are you going to finish this story?

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 2 years ago

Please, please finish this story. There are so many possibilities, this could be branched into a couple of series

Olddog51Olddog51over 2 years ago

I hope this story will continue. I am enjoying it very much.

TwistedOne66TwistedOne6612 months ago

I'm really enjoying this....

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

This was nice. Shame there's still no follow up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous