All Comments on 'The Love Model Sessions Pt. 04'

by RandyPanTheGoatBoy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattle5 months ago

Loved your story. You are a talented and imaginative writer....but...I wish you hadn't used the term "boy pussy". It cheapened the mood to a porn level rather than the quality of the whole series. Thank you for writing this.

RandyPanTheGoatBoyRandyPanTheGoatBoy5 months agoAuthor

@LarryInSeattle: I totally get it, there are probably a lot of better alternatives I wasn't aware of, but also thank you for your kind words too.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

Well, you certainly get another ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating for this being well written. You also earned that rating for the characters and actions that you described so well. But most of all, that rating goes to you because of the warm fuzzy feeling I get while reading this beautiful love story. Part 4 can be easily summed up using just that one short two-word sentence you wrote toward the bottom o page 2, "OH my..."

RandyPanTheGoatBoyRandyPanTheGoatBoy5 months agoAuthor

@MarcLuciFer thank you once again, it's my pleasure to be able to inspire warm and fuzzy feelings and I hope to be able to continue to do so. Makes the challenge all the more worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm loving this, it's beautiful to see these 2 falling in love. I just hope they do stay together and become a cute couple. It would be a shame if they didn't.

mrfallonemrfallone5 months ago

Absolutely amazing and beautifully written. And so hot! Thank you!

Exluke1Exluke13 months ago

Very erotic chapter but also Arthur is refreshing in his clear desire/like/love for his French Canadian lover as he loses himself in a person not a woman or a man. They make a great couple and I hope they keep their balance of emotional and physical needs in check as their relationship matures. It can be a tough thing to do especially with their artistic talents they need for income.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRandyPanTheGoatBoy@RandyPanTheGoatBoy
English, broad-minded, creative, articulate, conscientious, well enough read, and with a taste for the dark, deep, and profound. And sometimes the silly, the ironic, and the downright bizarre. Feel welcome to mail feedback for my stories, to discuss how the fantasy element wo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES