The Love Model Sessions Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasn't lying when he said he'd have no problem taking Arthur in. But the first penetration, the first slippery slide, and then every next seductive action replay, played on the moment, and then so did the look on his face when he turned to look back at Arthur over his shoulder, mouth wide open in breathless amazement.

It was an expression of daring also, of overwhelming pleasure as the two models resolved to continue melting into one another with submissive groans, as if to beg the question: what on earth could feel this good, this right, right now?

Arthur's seven and a half inches stood straight and solid like a rock carving. The contrasting pressure of slipping so easily into something so tight made the veins in his cock thicken, and the slip-sliding grip of the boy pussy that he was now two-thirds the way inside made his balls tighten almost instantly.

"Stay still," Jean-Luc commanded suddenly. Arthur did so, hands still firmly wrapped around those slender hips. Jean-Luc's insides churned as he slid back up to the knob so slowly that his nerves caught fire with the mutlitude of sensations. Offering his sluttiest smile back at Arthur, he bore down slowly, and slid his wet boy pussy all the way down the shaft this time, until not a millimetre remained between them.

"Fuuuuuck," Arthur moaned, now sheathed fully inside Jean-Luc. Fever-hot, and yet so soothing with all the coaxing interior muscles hugging him snugly.

"You like that?" Jean-Luc taunted, dragging away as he clung like a second skin to Arthur's shaft.

Inhaling sharply, Arthur tightened his hold on Jean-Luc and slid him back down four inches, making the boy shudder and gasp. "Don't try to get away from me now," Arthur retorted, and began to drive in and out at an excruciatingly slow pace. He too could feel almost every sensation within.

Jean-Luc quickly began a vocal assault of the situation, unable to contain his rising moans. Arthur meanwhile basked in the glory of the sight before him, namely the beauty of the boy impaled on him. He filled his hands with the soft pliant buns, now buttered with more than just KY jelly.

Arthur was drooling pre-cum as he entered a higher state of arousal. It wasn't long before he began to hit those smooth backshots harder, clapping his boy slut's cheeks and making them jiggle - such a happy sight!

And he began to grunt like an animal which seemed to turn on Jean-Luc all Very attuned to his body, Jean-Luc sensed that he and his prostate and everything within the vicinity of that whole nerve centre was about to blast off.

With unexpected agility he virtually leapt off Arthur's plentifully endowed ramrod with a slick pop, flipped, and landed back on his behind, planting his feet each on Arthur's torso. "I don't want to cum all over the duvet," he laughed breathlessly, before inviting Arthur back in.

Now with both hands on his own cock he began to stroke and occasionally apply a gob of spit to keep it greased, already fully possessed by the impending orgasm as Arthur plunged back in from the front and began to grind himself sensuously against Jean-Luc's alluring hypnotic depths.

The angle of Arthur's dominating position still allowed him to hit that P-spot from there. Plunging into Jean-Luc he angled down so that the tip of his penis would angle upward by default. Every time he hit that swollen bump, Jean-Luc would shudder and sob, pinching his nipples between his toes, spurring Arthur on.

"It's big," Jean-Luc sobbed of his approaching climax. Arthur leaned more into it, feeling the burn all over now. Both at the tip of his penis and deep inside where his own swollen prostate throbbed, an intense heat swelled and swelled and that familiar liquid feeling began to boil up.

Jean-Luc sensed that too. The two lovers were face to face, eye to eye, synchronised intimately in the spike of that sudden intensity.

"In me!" he urged, and said it again and again. "In me, in me!"

And suddenly he froze, stopped breathing, arched his back, came up off the bed even with his feet still clamped down against Arthur's chest. Arthur took the initiative and grabbed on, suspending Jean-Luc while sliding all the way in until his hot clammy testicles slapped up against his tailbone.

Jean-Luc's eyes glazed over. He began to hyperventilate and turn furiously red. Arthur tightened up, sswelled inside of Jean-Luc, and began to shudder himself apart, swelling up inside and outside of Jean-Luc as he felt no end of white-hot seed unload itself at a force he hadn't felt before.

Meanwhile the orgasm passed through Jean-Luc like an invading spirit - tried to take control of him, succeeded, filled him with a frenzied euphoria, and very very reluctantly and slowly subsided.

His cum began to shoot in thick white jets like a volcano boiling over. The first jet flew up before Arthur's eyes, the second bathed him from chin to abdomen.

The third he caught with his mouth wide open.

The fourth he sucked from the source.

The fifth, the sixth, the seventh...

He drank, he shared...

14.

It was late. They had gone a second time. That second time Jean-Luc had gone on top. It had been sweet, romantic, at least started that way. Once he got started it was hard to sate the little devil inside. It needed to be expressed, unleashed to corrupt those within reach. But that time had passed for now. Now they were both aching in a different way, tired, sleepy!

The lights were out now, the music off. The cold winter rain still drenching the bedroom window in a steady torrent. It was the only ambience in the room now. Relentless and unwavering nature prevailing over all, and yet so comforting and subduing.

Arthur moulded himself around Jean-Luc's body from behind, spooning him snugly, hands incorrigible but still caring and tender. His lips too, he couldn't help himself.

He was one beyond enamored now, and there hadn't been another male in his life that had allowed this kind of closeness, this intimacy, so that granted him permission to be so bold.

So it was almost novel, but that wasn't the reason. Arthur didn't need to say what the reason was, and Jean-Luc didn't want to stop him. He liked having such an effect on someone new.

But eventually tickled mad by the sensation of Arthur's dry lips rubbing up against the sensitive spot beneath his jawline, he turned over and put a finger to those lips.

"Sleep," he instructed, and planted a kiss on Arthur's lips, then buried himself between his neck and shoulder, sliding a leg up over his hip to pull him closer.

Cocooned against one another, safe, warm, spent, happy - yes, sleep, what a good idea...

Needed sleep...

Rest...

TBC

Afterword:

Hey folks, thanks for reading another instalment of 'The Love Model Sessions.' I hope you continue to enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed writing it for you. Please feel free to throw me some criticism, or otherwise to let me know if any parts in particular got your engines revving.

As I have said in my bio recently, things are about to get consistently busy for me over the next month. Work will be piling up over the Christmas period and I don't like the idea of more time coming in between every next instalment so that the heat of the overall story cools off.

So I have planned to continue the story in a separate series once part five is completed (hopefully before Christmas). It makes sense for me to continue this way. On one hand we get to reach a culmination of what's happened so far, and on the other hand I like the idea of entering a new chapter where Arthur and Jean-Luc can enjoy an increasingly erotic new adventure. I already had something in mind when I started the story, something very specific and sensory-based.

Thank you again for your patience, your support, and your lovely compliments.

Randy Pan