The Love of a Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you OK with all this flirting Tom, after your recent upset with Melanie?

"I'm fine thanks Suzy, this holiday was just what I needed to get it all out of my head. I've not actually thought about her at all."

"Just be careful Tom, I wouldn't want to see anyone hurt."

Back at the hotel they retired for the night. Tom found sleep difficult, thoughts of the events of the day passing across his mind in a continuous loop, everyone naked, the gangbang, and then sex with Trudi. He stroked his cock thinking that might help but to no avail. Suddenly the light in the room changed briefly as the connecting door opened then shut. A dim figure crossed to the bed and got in beside him. She reached across and found his cock hard, she stroked it. "Mmmm."

"Trudi?"

"Shush"

Somewhat awkwardly in the dark she knelt on the bed and straddled his chest, then he sensed movement towards his face, he reached up and grasped her buttocks which enabled him to find his place in the darkness and lifting his head, his lips made contact with a bare pussy. Instinctively his tongue pushed out into the waiting lips. He licked up and down then finding her clit he nibbled the hard protuberance, then remembering Trudi's reaction to the finger in her bum he repeated the action, she tensed then relaxed as the finger went in. "Mmmm."

She began to undulate her hips, pressing down on his mouth, his tongue still exploring the velvety folds of her pussy. Hands suddenly grasped him either side of his head and her body tensed, wetness flooding out onto his mouth and face. Relaxed again the body slid down his chest, a hand grasped his cock and on one swift movement his cock was engulfed by a warm, wet sheath which undulated up and down.

His hands found her tits, the nipples hard as pebbles as her motion increased in pace. Tom knew he was not going to last and just as he was about to thrust further up inside her and cum, his cock was pulled out, a hand stroking it fiercely. He erupted, semen spurting in all directions as his cock continued to be vigorously wanked.

Releasing him she slipped off and cuddled up to his chest. She kissed him on the lips and he expected her to leave, but instead she turned her back and spooned into him. In this position Tom fell asleep, to be woken only by the click as the connecting door closed. He opened his eyes and saw that it was almost light. He had missed the identity of his night time visitor by seconds.

Tom lazed back in bed dozing for a while until the door opened again and Suzy appeared bearing tea. She was surprisingly fully dressed. "Change of plan today Tom, Trudi and I are going into town to do a few things, and we're leaving very shortly, so it's just you and Katy this morning. We'll be back after lunch so we'll see whether it's beach or pool then. Bye." She leaned over and kissed him then left him alone contemplating being alone with Katy for the morning.

Tom heard farewells being shouted, then doors closing. Katy appeared at the door, "Just you and me today then Tom, come on let's get an early start. With that she turned, and on leaving the room started pulling her tee shirt over her head, revealing not only her back but the fact that she had no knickers on. Tom got out of bed and pulled on his swimming shorts, amazed at his luck in being there.

At that early hour the beach was pretty deserted and Tom and Katy had no problem in getting their old secluded spot. They set down their towels and Katy immediately stripped off. She stood in front of him legs apart and said, "What do you think then Tom?" indicating her bald pussy. It was a very pretty pussy, similar to Trudi's, the inner lips delicate, barely visible outside her slit.

"Very nice Katy, look I've done mine too as an honorary girl." Tom dropped his trunks, the previous day's shyness now gone. He had shaved his pubes that morning and proudly displayed himself to his sister's friend.

"Wow, Tom, makes it look much bigger, even in that soft state." Tom grinned, what man doesn't like to hear that!

"Did you really use my trimmer as a vibrator or dildo, whatever you call it?"

"Sorry Tom, yes, we all tried it, Trudi was the only one to put it inside her, but we all got off together."

Tom was astounded, not only that the three of them had masturbated in front of each other, but that his sister had joined in. He'd always regarded her as a bit straitlaced, perhaps he was going to have to revise his opinion.

"Would you put some lotion on my back please?"

Katy laid down on her front and Tom squeezed a healthy dollop onto her shoulder blades and began to rub it in. Initially he concentrated on her shoulders and upper back then moved down lower until he had covered her sides and lower back. "You might as well continue further down, Tom and do my bum." Another dollop and he massaged the cream into her firm buttocks, marvelling at the way they moved under his hands. As he moved across them he noticed that Katy was pushing up against him, and he allowed a finger to slide down her bum crack to graze her anus lightly. "Mmmm. Make sure I'm well protected won't you." Encouraged he rubbed up and down her crack and she opened her legs slightly to give him better access.

Tom could see her pussy lips below her anus, and his fingers travelled further down until he was brushing them. "That's right Tom, keep going." He returned to her arsehole and massaged it round and round with his finger, feeling her push up against him. Emboldened he pushed against her ring and lubricated by the cream, his finger slipped in, initially to the first knuckle, then the second. "God I love that." Katy murmured.

Pulling his finger out he moved once more down to her pussy and slipped a finger in between her folds, feeling her very wet, a light cream seeping out. "Use two fingers Tom," she commanded. Tom obeyed and thrust two fingers inside her then simultaneously pushed his thumb back into her arse. Katy jolted with pleasure, "God that's good, keep doing it, harder."

Tom began to masturbate her rapidly, Katy now biting her lip, her face scrunched in pleasure. She lifted her hips and slid her hand under her clitoris, her fingers touching his as they pumped in and out. "That's it, that's it," she cried as the waves of her orgasm crashed over her. "My God Tom, where did you learn to do that? Oh, sorry I didn't mean..."

"No that's alright Katy, Melanie hated having her arse played with, by me anyway," he replied a little bitterly.

"Look, let me get you off now," she said.

"Too late," Tom replied, we've got neighbours, and he indicated a couple that had just arrived and settled a few yards away from them, nodding politely in greeting. They stripped off and applied their sun screen rubbing it carefully all over. Tom couldn't help but look, the woman, by no means young, had a fabulous body and clearly looked after it.

"I'll just have to owe you one Tom, don't worry, I always pay my debts." They settled down and drowsily lay in the warming sun.

A while later Katy nudged him, "Psst, look over there," she indicated their new neighbours. She was discreetly sucking his cock, it was not blatant, but Tom could quite clearly see her lips round his girth, and the slow associated hand movements that went with it. His own cock stirred and despite an overwhelming desire to play with it he willed his erection away. "I'd love to do that to you," whispered Katy, her own hand now toying subtly with her pussy. "Look what he's doing now."

The woman had turned on her side and was now facing them, and as they looked, a little embarrassed at being caught watching she lifted her leg exposing her pussy and they saw that he had pushed up against her, then as they watched his cock slid in. She closed her legs again and all Tom could see was the top of her slit. Slowly they began to move, he was fucking her right there in front of them. Tom's erection was now prominent and he lay on his side facing them, his cock held in his hand. The woman met his eyes and made a male masturbatory sign with her hand indicating it was OK for Tom to have a wank watching her.

Tom began to stroke his cock openly now, the woman's eyes glued to it. Beside him he could feel Katy's body vibrating as she strummed her clit. Suddenly her free hand reached around his body and replaced his hand with hers. Taking the hint, Tom reached behind him and found her pussy, pushing two fingers straight in as she continued to strum.

The woman's eyes opened wide and her body shook as her partner emptied himself into her. Katy grunted and her grip on Tom's cock tightened just as his orgasm exploded, spilling his seed all over the towel and the sand. The woman smiled, then sat up and reached into her beach bag for a pack of tissues. Unashamedly she opened her legs and wiped the cum from her pussy as it dribbled out. They packed up their things and walked away, nodding in farewell.

Tom turned onto his back and Katy draped a leg over his, her arm across his chest. "Bloody Hell Tom," exclaimed Katy, "that was wild, almost as wild as what you saw yesterday. Tell me, did you and Trudi wank yourselves off as well afterwards." Tom was silent, remembering his promise to Trudi that morning. Katy's eyes widened, "You fucked her didn't you, don't deny it, I thought I saw something oozing out of her pussy when you came back. Well if you fucked her then I want some as well. Not here though, I don't want an audience. Just you wait until we get back." With that she rolled away and Tom was left to his thoughts.

Lunch time arrived and they wandered back, hand in hand, a new intimacy between them. They went into their separate rooms to shower the sun cream away and as Tom emerged from the bathroom he heard a call, "Tom, can you come in here a minute please, I need a hand with something." Concerned he didn't bother putting anything on and quickly opened the door. Katy was sat up on the bed naked, her breasts sitting proudly, her legs wide apart and sliding in and out of her bald pussy was the handle of a hair brush. "I'm getting Repetitive Strain Injury," she complained, "can you come and help please?"

Laughing he moved on to the bed his erection prominent in front of him. Taking the hair brush in his hand he eased it in and out of her. "This was all I could find at the moment, is there anything else we could use?" she asked plaintively. He pulled the brush all the way out and sat back against the bed head. Katy swung round and sitting on his lap, her legs astride, eased her pussy onto his cock and then all the way in. "I've been wanting to do that since I first saw your cock," she said, "you don't know how many times I've got myself off thinking about it."

They moved gently in harmony, Tom's hands fondling her tits, then she leaned back, her arms braced behind her and he could see his cock parting her lips, then retreating. Watching this was a huge turn on and Tom knew he wasn't going to last long if he didn't do something about it.

He eased her away, a look of puzzlement crossing her face, "I was just getting into that," she complained. Tom swivelled round and lay down on top of her, his cock nuzzling up against her opening but he did not penetrate her pussy. Instead he kissed her neck and shoulders, then down to her breasts where he suckled on her nipples, leaving them red and engorged. Travelling south his mouth encountered her smooth pussy, visually he preferred a little hair, but bald was perfect for kissing. Licking her slit he pushed his tongue in as far as he could, his fingers twiddling her clit. Katy gasped with the jolt of electricity that went through her.

Two fingers were pushed in then curled up to stimulate her g-spot, a knuckle pressed up against her sensitive rosebud. Katy reached down and pulled his head hard into her, "Careful, I'm going to...." And with that her hips bucked and a stream of clear liquid squirted out of her pussy into Tom's mouth. He'd never really encountered a true squirter before and he gagged slightly before swallowing the liquid. Not as sweet as pure pussy juice he thought, but still exciting.

"Sorry," she apologised, "I did try to warn you I was a squirter but it was too late."

Tom looked up at her then smiled, "No worries, it did take me by surprise at first but I'll know for next time." Edging up the bed once more he eased his length into her well lubricated pussy, feeling a slight resistance as her tunnel expanded to accommodate him. Slowly they moved together, sliding in and out in harmony. Katy lifted her knees and the change in angle put more pressure on Tom's cock, then he felt her pussy tighten once more.

"Strong Kegels," she commented.

"Keep doing that and I'll cum straight away."

"Keep doing that and so will I!"

Rhythmically they moved, their bodies increasing their vigour. Tom straightened his arms propping himself up causing his cock to push hard into Katy's cervix. She grunted, "Not too deep."

Faster they moved, "Katy, I'm going to cum."

"Yes Tom, fill me up, let me feel your spunk." Suddenly he shot his load into her waiting pussy, warm and strong, "Yes Tom, I'm cumming. Nnngghh," her face screwed up in the ecstasy of the waves crashing around her, blood roaring in her ears.

Spent Tom fell forward onto her, kissing her lips. "Much better than a sandy old beach!" He slid off her and they lay cuddled together revelling in their shared warmth. They dozed for a while, but not wanting to be caught by the returning Suzy and Trudi, got up and Tom retreated to his room to shower again and dress in his swimming shorts.

The two shoppers returned laden with shopping bags and Tom could hear all three of them giggling together. He knocked on the door, "Can I come in?"

"Not yet!" There was much rustling and whispering before he was allowed entry. "OK, it's clear now." All the shopping was put away and the girls sat demurely on the bed. "Did you have a good time?" enquired Suzy.

"Great thanks," replied Tom and looking at Katy, regaled them with the story of the couple having sex beside them. Naturally he left out the rest of the story. "Shall we stick to the pool this afternoon, I don't think I could stand watching any more sex!" Laughing they agreed and after lunch that's what they did.

Tom found himself alone with Trudi. "Is that really all that happened Tom? Didn't watching that couple shagging have the same effect on you and Katy as it did to you and me?" Tom looked at her. "It's alright Tom, I told Katy about you and me and why do you think I suggested we left you alone with her this morning. Tom, I'm not the jealous type, we're all adults here with the same needs and desires. If you want to have sex with her then fine, I hope we'll do it again and if she wants to then that'll be fine as well."

Happy to have had that conversation Tom relaxed back and a train of thought started. If Katy and Trudy had discussed having sex with him in that manner who indeed was his night time visitor? Surely it couldn't be Suzy?

That evening it was Suzy who begged to use his bathroom. Emerging in bra and panties she sat on Tom's bed. "Am I correct in thinking that you have now had sex with both of them?"

Tom blushed, "Sorry Mum."

"You men are incorrigible. Even if they did set it up between them it could still cause an upset. Tom, just be careful please, you three are the most important people to me in the world and I don't want anything to come between us. Please, please try to keep this train on the tracks."

"Suzy, I promise." With that she turned to the hairdryer to finish getting ready for the evening.

Dinner was as convivial as ever, the girls once more in their miniskirts and if Tom was not mistaken, Katy and Trudi braless as well. The wine flowed very freely and whilst nobody was drunk there was certainly a gay abandon about the four of them. When they left to walk back to the hotel they were all holding hands and rejoicing in their closeness.

"If I don't have a pee soon I'm going to wet my knickers, "exclaimed Katy.

"Tom would love that," added Trudi, "he's got a serious pee fetish." Tom looked aghast at her.

"How do you know?" asked Suzy.

"'Cos we peed together the day before yesterday. Oops, have I spilled the beans Tom? Was I supposed to keep that quiet? Never mind, I want a pee as well, do you want to watch again." Clearly Trudi was a little more drunk than Tom had thought. "Come over here girls." And with that she dragged everyone over to a grassy area behind some bushes.

Suzy and Katy looked at each other, then shrugged, "Well he's seen pretty much everything else, and he is an honorary girl after all." With that they hitched up their miniskirts and prepared to pull down their knickers.

"No wait," called out Trudi, "Let's really turn him on, pee in your pants girls." And with that she pulled up her skirt and turned to Tom. In the light of the street lamps he saw the front of her panties turn dark, then a flood erupted out of the material splashing down onto the ground. She pulled the gusset aside, the pee now in a stream and then released it back allowing it to flow into her panties again.

Suzy and Katy looked in horror, then to Tom's surprise it was Suzy who started peeing, her panties flooding. Katy followed suit and soon puddles were forming around all three. "Now it's your turn Tom." Trudi cried.

"Trudi, I'd love to but you've given me such an erection that I won't be able to, it's physically impossible."

"OK, but you owe us one and you've got to carry our knickers home." With that the girls stripped off their knickers and handed them to Tom. Under the influence of a bit too much alcohol himself, he squeezed the remaining pee out of them and scrunched them into a ball.

"I shall treasure them forever." A little uncomfortably they finished the journey to the hotel and arrived noisily outside their rooms.

"Everyone in the shower," called Katy, "that includes you Tom, the same shower mind." They went into the girls' room and stripping off, piled into the bathroom taking it in turns to hose each other down with the shower attachment.

Laughing they dried off and migrated to the bed where they sat in a square with no embarrassment whatsoever, partly due to the drink and mostly to their increasing comfort with each other. "Is that thing always hard Tom?" asked Trudi.

"Around you lot most of the time," joked Tom.

"How often do you wank then?" she came back.

Tom looked at Suzy, "At home once or twice a day," Suzy's eyes widened, "but here it's different," he said thinking of the times he'd had sex rather than a lonely wank. "How often do you do it?"

"Most days," admitted Trudi, "especially here, we all do it nearly every morning."

"Trudi," scolded Suzy, "you might but we don't!"

"Speak for yourself Suzy," added Katy, "I do and I've seen your bed covers moving suspiciously most mornings."

"Do it for us now Tom," commanded Trudi, "we've wet our knickers for you now we want to watch you." Trudi scooted round so that the three of them were sitting propped up against the headboard. Tom knelt at the end of the bed facing them, three magnificent pairs of tits and three pussies staring him back. He took hold of his cock and began to stroke it. Long slow strokes then short round ones at the crown. Trudi licked her lips then her hand slipped into her lap, her legs opening a little. She started toying with her pussy, her eyes fixed on his cock. "I've never really seen a man wank before."

Tom saw that the other two were similarly getting aroused, Katy was playing with a nipple and Suzy had cupped a hand to her breast. "Pass me the carrier bag, Katy," said Trudi, "I need something more." Katy reached down beside the bed and lifted up a shopping bag. She reached in and pulled out a pink Rampant Rabbit, "I'll have this one." She passed a conventional cock shaped dildo to Trudi, "Here's your favourite, and that leaves this for you Suzy," handing her a purple bullet shaped object.