The Love of a Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom stared, astounded as they took the various vibrators. Trudi put hers in her mouth and mock fellated it then opening her legs wider pressed it straight against her pussy, opening her lips slightly. Suzy was running hers over her nipples, her fingers now busy with her clit. Katy had opened a bottle of lube and having coated the end of the Rabbit pushed it up against her pussy and slid it in, the extra bit on top right up against her clit. "God that hits the spot," she murmured.

Trudi pushed hers further in and Tom saw her pussy stretch to accommodate it, Suzy had now transferred hers to her pussy and was rubbing it over her clit, her fingers embedded in her pussy. They continued their synchronised masturbation, eyes greedily taking in the others. Trudi was the first to cum, her hips bucking as she thrust the fake cock in and out of her tunnel. Katy had turned the Rabbit round and the extra finger was now pressed hard up against her anus. She strummed her clit and with an explosive gush of fluid came, her toes scrunched up hard.

Tom and Suzy's eyes were locked on each other's as they masturbated furiously, Suzy now sawing the dildo in and out of her pussy, creamy goo escaping from the sides. Trudi and Katy turned in to her in the middle and each cupped a breast, tweaking her nipples. Suzy turned to Katy and their lips locked in a passionate kiss. "Cum now Tom, cum for us," exhorted Trudi and as he knelt up she took him in her mouth and greedily sucked him dry swallowing every drop he had to offer. Suzy shuddered as the storm of her orgasm broke, her fingers slowing, the dildo now hanging limply from her pussy. Tom withdrew it slowly and turned it off.

The three girls cuddled up together and slid down into the bed, pulling the covers up over their entwined forms. Tom would have loved to join them, but there wasn't an awful lot of room and reluctantly he got off the bed and quietly retreated to his own room, closing the door softly behind him. Getting into bed his mind cast back over the day, what an experience! Tired and a little drunk still he fell into a deep sleep.

Once again he was awakened by a body slipping in to bed beside him, he turned to face her and put his arms round her. A hand snaked down between them and fondled his penis. "I'm afraid we're going to have to wait for that to recover," he said, "let's just have a cuddle. I love you Suzy."

"Love you too Tom. Oh, how long have you known it was me?"

"Only today really."

"You're not upset or annoyed Tom are you. It's just that the other two could have you any time, and I know you've had them both, but I'm your sister and I....."

"Suzy, I love you lots and you can have me any time you want. I'm quite happy to make love with you in public or private, in the dark or the light. Don't worry what anyone else thinks. Now sleep."

With that they returned to sleep until the light filtered into the room. Tom stirred and felt his morning hard on poking into a soft backside. He began to press against it and he could feel that Suzy was pushing back against him. "Hang on a minute," a hand reached down and held his cock then guided it to its warm, inviting destination. "Mmmm, that's perfect." Tom could feel her moisture growing as they moved together, he cupped her breast and felt her hand descend to her clit and start to rub it. They moved in harmony for a while, then Suzy said, "That's the nice warm wake up bit, now I want to make love to you properly." She pulled off him and rolling him onto his back swung a leg over his hips, guiding his cock back into her. For the first time Tom could see her fully, her breasts moving, her pussy lips enveloping his penis, her hand toying with her clit, a broad smile on her face and in her eyes.

"Oh, Tom I've wanted this for so long, to wake in your arms and make love to you. Fill me up." They intertwined their hands and moved gently together. At that moment the door burst open.

"Tom, have you seen Suzy, she's not in her bed? Oh..." Katy stood there, dressed in just a tee shirt, her jaw slack at the sight before her, "It's OK Trudi, she's with Tom," she called out.

Trudi appeared at the doorway similarly clad but clutching two mugs of steaming tea, "Oh, you won't want these then!"

"Yes, bring them in," called Suzy, "come, sit in bed with us. Surprised Tom watched as Katy and Trudi got into bed either side of them. Both pulled off their tee shirts revealing their breasts. "Now you can have your morning guilty pleasure watching us."

Tom watched in astonishment as both girls reached down to their pussies and began to masturbate. "Oi, mister, pay attention to me!" Suzy admonished. As she started moving back and forth again. Trudi knelt up and moving down the bed stared from behind at Tom's cock going in and out of Suzy's pussy. She reached out and held it, her other hand frigging at her pussy still, two fingers sawing in and out. Her fingers travelled north and played with Suzy's arsehole, then back to the meeting of pussy and cock.

Katy too knelt up beside them and pulled Suzy in for a kiss, both her hands fondling Suzy's breasts. Tom saw and reached out with his hand to cup her pussy, thrusting three fingers in. Katy gasped with pleasure at the welcome intrusion, then swung a leg over Tom's chest, facing Suzy. They continued to kiss as Tom's hands pulled Katy's bum crack apart and then thrust his face in, pushing his tongue against her arsehole.

Tom felt his cum rising and bucked his hips, thrusting harder and deeper into his sister's pussy. He erupted, his cum spraying into her, triggering her own orgasm. Katy and Suzy toppled off Tom, still locked together, Suzy's hand now working frantically between Katy's legs, fingers thrusting into each other's pussy until Katy once more gushed female ejaculate out of her pussy.

Trudi looked at Tom, then threw a leg over him in the classic sixty-nine position and took his cock in her mouth, sucking and licking it clean even as it slowly deflated. Tom lapped at Trudi's pussy, a finger forcing its way into her arsehole. Tom felt her muscles clench tightly on him as she ground her throbbing pussy against his face.

Suddenly all was quiet as they lay still, their chests heaving, entangled in each other. "Phew," remarked Tom, "that's one that definitely needs to stay on tour!"

The few remaining days of their holiday passed. Tom and Suzy slept together every night, making gentle quiet love, and it was accepted that they should be left alone. During the day however Katy and Trudi demanded and obtained their share of him and her. Thus it was that the four of them found themselves back in Tom's car driving home, sexually exhausted but content in their new found closeness. As they boarded the ferry back across the channel, Suzy reminded them, "Remember, what goes on tour stays on tour."

"Agreed unanimously," said Katy, "but perhaps just occasionally........" They all laughed.

Finally Tom and Suzy arrived back at her house and they unpacked the car, dragging the bags into the house then upstairs for unpacking. They ordered a take away for dinner over a bottle of wine and tired from the journey retreated to their rooms.

Despite his tiredness from the drive, Tom struggled to sleep, tossing and turning watching the time drag by on the digital clock. His door opened and a dim figure entered, and slid into bed, "Perhaps just one more time!" she said.

To be continued soon....