All Comments on 'The Love Of My Life, A Tender Offer'

by mandywilluk2000

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent story

Love like this comes along only once in a lifetime. No matter what the consequences of their actions might be, they should have been together.Both Mandy and David had already forsaken their spouses. Their remaining times with those spouses were just the wasting of time. When Mandy had sex with her husband, it would be her just laying there. Not fair to her and certainly not her husband.

From my perspective, I'd rather masturbate that try to make love to a woman like Mandy who had totally given herself away to David and betrayed me. David's wife was the same. He was making love, no , I'll rephrase that, "fucking" his wife, and thinking of Mandy.

It would have been a lot better in the long run to have just split from the families. They could have left their prospective kids with their ex-spouses and had their own love children. Later in life , the other children from their previous marriages could have understood what their love had meant. Sometimes age makes a lot of difference in that respect. Perhaps the children would have even been better off not seeing a strained relationship between ther parents after they had fallen in love with the new partners. (Kids can sense those things.)

When love like David and Mandy comes along, then life is to short to live it in misery with a spouse that one despises.

They should have gone for it and fulfilled each other.

A very well-done erotic story. I Look forward to another chapter. One that perhaps includes the scenario I just made in my comment to you.

Great job and a very thought provoking story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
no man want half a whore

you were a whoreslut for another man,your husband if he a man would let you go,so he could do better.why women think they got to stay.most men don't want nothing around they can't trust or don't have respect for themselves or the hubby.go to the lover and fuck him crazy because it with happen to you too.once a cheater always a cheater.you being a tramp and now nobel, you want to save your family,fuck you whore .what kind of virus have you bought home from whoring around.stay with your lover,do his wife a favor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
SWITCHEROO!!! and A Christmas story!!!

This story is really humourous. But it is good to see that "two losers" had their moment in the sun.

Now if only the sidebars were interpreted...

Who knows, maybe David's wife was thinking exactly the same thoughts about David that Mandy had about Kevin.....

Her high level powered job allowed her to come into contact with strong self confident men who she willingly spread her legs for...and who were far superior than that "nerd of a computer wimp hubby" who was only good for walking dogs. Who knows, maybe the kids weren't David's and were at boarding school so that David would be less of an influence on their lives..

And, Kevin...though he strayed...he never gave his heart to anyone...but he pretended he did...just like David did with Mandy and will do so in his next affair....David was just new to the game but he would never leave the nest egg and lifestyle his high powered wife provided him...and Mandy who was new to the deceit and betrayal of her hubby and daughter... will in time get better at her betrayals and at being a slut with her next lover...they always do.LOL

Maybe Kevin's problem was that he wanted a slut in bed once in awhile...and Mandy was too puritanical for his liking... too prim and prissy...and if this kept up....he knew his marriage would eventually be either dead or in a constant row..."why won't she blow me or fuck me like the other girls, the sodden bitch", he often wondered....not realizing that Mandy was learning on the job to becoming a great slut for others.

And Sarah...her mom not being there for those important moments in her life...had now decided to be indifferent to her mom...cut her out of her heart...especially when she caught her mom in those lies and deceptions...she knew her mom was hiding something...because Mandy's lies and deceptions were very similar to her own whenever she wanted to hide something from her parents....kids always seem to know...only a foolish parent thinks otherwise...

and Mandy does appear to be one foolish parent...

And so...these two losers, Mandy and David, came together for that brief moment in their lives only to sacrifice their supposed claim to the love of their life at Christmas....not fully appreciating that "being apart" is truly what made them "losers".....for you see...a "loser" does not see the "loser" in the other and vice versa.... aaah...the Christmas story..."Gift of the Magi"...lives on in a different variation...comb anyone?

'nuff said

Andy

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic story about how real people who have

had affairs actually feel. It brings back long loving erotic yet sad and distant memories to me. Thanks for a great read Mandy. I will always think of my one lover and what it did the frist time we fucked and the last time we made soft gentle love. The orals ex was a gift too. And we loved doing it toeach other. But the actual fucking was something I have never felt since. It was love lust and so so so wonderful for a short time. Thank you for writing the story and thank you Dottie my ex-lover.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good

Well written, but seemed to dragout a bit. You tell about the affair but what did the affair do to the marriage? did it cause the marriage to fall apart or what

MacDukeMacDukeover 18 years ago
True Literature

This story is quite the best of erotic literature that I have read. Disclosing the true emotions and physical temors of an illicit love affair is what "straight" literature cannot give us. You can't read about the emotional pleasure of swallowing your lover's cum in Cosmos or any mainstream literature. Yet Mandy got that, anal sex, the uncertainty of the first fuck, and surmounting the obstacle of "I love you" exactly right. She absolutely nailed it.

Your best and most honest, well-written work yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Good

You captured many of the emotions surrounding a love affair perfectly. That’s what they had, a love affair. You wrote about it with flair and a very emotional style. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Recollections

Mands, another fantastic piece. As I've told you before, it mirrors my experience and brings back memories good and sad! Still think you're the best author on this site. Mx

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
you should kept your tramp ass with lover

if her hubby new he would gladly kick her ass out.she gave herself more credit,who want someone else whore.she whore herself out and should pay.there were nothing good about betraying your family.she was nothing but a street whore.she need to be check for stds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous