The Love of My Life Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening my eyes, I looked into Rob's, his expression this curious mixture of concern for me and "I can't believe I'm in her ass!" happy.

Wiping my KY covered hand on my T-shirt, I threw off all caution as well as my T-shirt and began to slowly ride Rob's cock with my ass, increasing in time and length my up and down fucking.

"Grab my ass with your hands and help me fuck you with my ass," I moaned. As Rob did so, I pushed my right hand fingers between us and began to stroke my clit. Rob reached for a nipple and began to aggressively suck and nipping upon my breast, first one then the other. Well lubricated, together I helped Rob fuck me with greater frenzy until I drove my ass down upon his cock and stilled, giving up all for my orgasm. Leaning forward to embrace Rob as he slowly moved in and out of my ass to the extent my dead weight in his lap would permit I gently kissed him.

Sitting up, I told Rob, "I am going to get off you and lie down on the couch on my tummy. You can put your cock back in my ass and fuck me until you come. Please be gentle."

Silently we untangled to stand up, whereupon I lay face down on the couch with my shoulders and head upon the low armrest, looking out at the ocean wtih my legs spread, and my ass raised in open invitation. Rob put more KY on the crown of his cock, and slowly entered me until I was full. At first, Rob began to fuck my ass with slow, short thrusts. Soon he increased his tempo, the length and violence of his thrusts as I encouraged him to fuck me harder and harder. Reaching around me, one hand's fingers entered my pussy, using it to pull me up to meet his thrusts. His other hand squeezed my breast as he began to violently bounce off of me, his breathing increasingly shorter and more ragged, driving his cock as deep into me as far as he could, until finally, with a loud groan he pushed into me one last time.

Unlike my pussy, I could feel his hot cum pulse two or three times into my sore ass. There wasn't much cum, as I had been milking that cock for three days straight. But the feeling was delicious. Yes it wasn't entirely comfortable, but it didn't really hurt, and I knew I had given my love the ultimate gift I had to offer.

"Stay," I said. "I want you to hold me and to feel your cock grow soft in my ass."


12