The Claiming of Aimee and Patricia

Story Info
Two orphaned cousins come under the control of ex Dr. Decker.
8.8k words
4.44
6.3k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongabe57
dongabe57
20 Followers

Diagnoses

Patricia sat in the psychologist waiting room and thought back on how she got to this place in her life. Three months ago, her parents along, with her aunt and uncle were killed at a level train crossing, returning from an evening out. They had all lived together in the spacious home that Patricia now occupied with her cousins, Aimee and Rachel. Pat's father and her cousins' father were brothers. The two brothers had built the home in the middle of a 60-acre parcel sectioned out of the family farm that they had sold off. The large home consisted of two homes pushed together with a large common area between them.

Being the only surviving blood relative, Pat had been appointed guardian over Aimee and Rachel. Aimee had turned the day of 18 and Rachel had turned 16 a month prior. Pat, at 24 years old, was not much older than her cousins. While the passing of their parents was hard on all three of them, Aimee had taken it especially hard and had started to withdraw and within a month had stopped communicating with anyone. Pat had reached out to social services who had placed Aimee into psychiatric care for an assessment. the four-week assessment was complete and Patricia, as guardian, was there to hear the results of the assessment.

The receptionist ushered Patricia into the psychologist office, and she took a chair in front of his large wooden desk. He introduced himself as Dr. Ryan. Patricia listened to him through a dim fog that had encircled her since her parents had passed. He went on to describe how Aimee's behaviour since the death of her parents was related to the way her parents had raised her. They had rewarded the behaviours they desired in their children, compliance, acquiescence, and obedience. They strongly chastised and even disciplined independent behaviours. They weren't abusive, but they wanted their children to seen and not heard, compliant and on their best behaviour at all times. Children should not interfere or impede on their parents' time or lifestyle. Children were there to support and serve. This parenting style had Aimee constantly seeking approval and abiding by her parents' wishes. She strove to achieve their approval and the verbal rewards they gave.

For three months, Aimee had been without this control and reward system. This left her without purpose and unable to deal with the newfound freedom. Her parents had made all her decisions, from clothing, meals, and social functions. The doctor went on to explain with this occurring through Aimee's puberty, it would also have affected her perception of sexuality as rewards-based interactions. He told Patricia that they were unable to provide the treatment Aimee required. It was outside the realm of treatment that was allowed by the state for licensed practitioners.

Patricia asked if there was anyone else they could reach out to for help. He replied there was a non-licensed practitioner, Christopher Decker, who he had referred patients to in the past, who may be able to help, but he was in no way associated with the state system. Mr. Decker had some very good results in the past but may not be taking new patients. He offered to call and provide a referral if Mr. Decker was taking new patients.

Patricia waited outside the office while Dr. Ryan made the call. In her thoughts she reviewed what Dr. Ryan had told her about Aimee diagnoses. Her upbringing was very similar to Aimee's. They basically lived in the same house, and both their fathers had been domineering. Patricia felt Dr. Ryan had been speaking about her when he described Aimee's diagnoses. They talked about Rachel who also seemed a bit lost, but nowhere as much as Aimee. Two days prior Patricia had sent Rachel to a six-week summer camp for girls. She wanted the house to herself with Aimee after the assessment to deal with any matters without Rachel running underfoot.

Dr. Ryan called Patricia back into his office. He told her Mr. Decker was reviewing Aimee's files to determine if there was anything he could assist with. He handed her a sheet of paper on which he'd written a web address, username, and password. He told her to log on to this site to communicate with Mr. Decker.

He then instructed her on how to speak with Aimee going forward. She was not to "ask" Aimee anything, but to "tell" her what to do. Aimee was incapable of making decisions on her own, and that's what was creating the stress and anxiety. Until she was instructed otherwise by Mr. Decker, Patricia was to make all decisions for Aimee, from when and what to eat, to daily clothing, and what, if any TV to watch.

Patricia left Dr. Ryan's office and walked to the residential section of the complex where Aimee would be waiting for her to take her home. She walked into the small room to find Aimee seated on the bed with her feet on the floor, hands folded in her lap, and looking down at the floor. Patricia decided to follow Dr. Ryan's instructions and said, "Stand up". Aimee, looking a bit surprised, quickly got up and stood facing Patricia. Patricia looked Aimee up and down. She was wearing a baggy pair of jeans topped with an oversize T-shirt. Patricia put on her best "mother" voice and said "Your mother taught you better than to wear those sloppy clothes in public. What else do you have to wear?"

Aimee was taken aback at the abrupt question. She responded "All I have is the skirt and blouse I wore coming here"

"Change into it now" Patricia said. Aimee just stood there for a second

"I said now Aimee!" Patricia reiterated.

Aimee picked her small suitcase off the floor put it on the bed and opened it. She started pulling the garments out waiting for Patricia to giver her some privacy, but Patricia just kept staring at her to hasten along. Aimee felt a bit uncomfortable standing in the small room, door slightly ajar, and Patricia only a few feet away. But she didn't want to upset Patricia anymore, so she removed her jeans and top, standing in only her panties.

Patricia momentarily thought about leaving the room and giving Aimee some privacy, but she resisted the urge. It's not something their mothers would have done, and Patricia needed to start acting more like an adult guardian than Aimee's friend. She kept her eyes on Aimee as she removed her jeans and top, standing there in only her white cotton panties. She couldn't help but notice the small pert breasts topped with small areolas and rigid nipples. She had never seen another girl almost naked. As Aimee turned towards the bed to get her skirt Patricia's eyes found their way to Aimee's small but nicely rounded ass. As Aimee bent over the bed, she exposed the outline of her vulva through the white panties. Patricia sucked in a small breath at the sight.

Aimee turned and reached for the skirt on the bed. The uncomfortable feeling faded as she stepped into her skirt and fastened it at the waist. She pulled the blouse over her head and down to her shoulders and felt the material sliding against her nipples creating little electric shocks.

"Put your jeans and top in the bag and let's go" Patricia said as she turned and started walking out of the room. Aimee scrambled to follow Patricia out of the room and stayed a few steps behind as they walked out to the parking lot. They drove home in silence, Aimee wondering what had changed with Patricia, who was not acting like the Pat she knew, but more like her mother would have.

Patricia's mind was racing to think of what she needed to do to when she got to the house. She needed to take control and provide direction to Aimee. That's what Dr. Ryan had told her to do for Aimee's well being. This was going to be difficult for Patricia as she felt more like Aimee than her mother. This was going to be difficult.

Getting Home

Patricia pulled the car into the large three car garage that straddled the middle front of the house. They both got out of the car and Patricia stopped at the front of the car and turned to Aimee and said "Dr. Ryan told me I need to make all your decisions for you. So, from now on I expect you to do what I tell you, when I tell you. Understood?" Aimee looked at Pat and shook her head affirmatively.

"I need you to verbalize your answer Aimee, shaking your head is not good enough." said Patricia

"Yes Pat" Aimee replied.

"You need to start being more formal with me Aimee. It's Patricia from now, not Pat." said Patricia

Aimee took a few moments to process the change that had just occurred in their relationship.

"Aimee, do you understand what I just said" Patricia said firmly.

Aimee nodded her head affirmatively and then quickly said "Yes Patricia"

"Go to your room, unpack your bag, and wait for me there" Patricia stated as she turned and went inside. She found it difficult to be this assertive but if that's what Aimee needed, she would do it, no matter how difficult it was or went against her nature.

Patricia went inside and sat at the kitchen table. She watched Aimee walk down the hall to her bedroom. She'd wait 15 minutes ensure Aimee was done unpacking. Patricia sat at the kitchen table and retrieved the paper Dr. Ryan had given her. On her earlier glance at the paper, she had missed the note at the bottom which said, "Log in before 7 tonight" She glanced at her watch, it was 4:30. She needed to get supper, give Aimee something to keep her busy, and then she could log in on her laptop. Patricia called and ordered a medium veggie pizza which should be delivered in 45 minutes. She hung up the phone and walked towards Aimee's room.

Aimee's bedroom door was closed. Patricia hesitated for a moment and then opened the door and walked in. Aimee, who was laying on her bed, in a mess of clothes, was startled that Patricia hadn't knocked.

Patricia looked at Aimee on the bed and stated sharply "stand up when I come in. Now!"

Aimee scrambled off the bed, knocking clothes to the floor as she did, and stood beside the bed. She was about to open her mouth and speak when Patricia started speaking.

"Things are going to change starting right now. This rooms a pig stye and you've been wallowing in it for the past seven months. The door stays open from now on." Patricia was grasping, trying to think what her parents would have done if her room was found like this.

"There're clothes everywhere! If you can't respect your things, then you can do without them. Get that skirt and blouse off!"

Aimee looked wide eyed at Patricia, becoming fearful.

"NOW Aimee" Patricia said firmly. She was going to do exactly what her mother would have done.

Aimee pulled off her blouse and skirt, standing there in her underwear.

"Panties too" Patricia said quietly but firmly.

Aimee pushed the white cotton panties down her legs and stepped out of them, standing naked in front of Patricia. She cast her eyes down to floor in an act of submission. Her hands at her side, not covering herself from Patricia's view.

"When you can show some respect for the things given to you by your parents or me, then you might get them back. For now, you can go about the house like this. Now clean this room from top to bottom, sort out your laundry into loads. When your done find me and I'll tell you what to do next. Now don't doddle -- get this done." With that Patricia turned and walked out.

Aimee stood there naked, in her room, feeling what she hadn't felt on months -- fear. Fear of disappointing someone. Fear of discipline. She started moving around her room efficiently cleaning up and starting laundry piles, whites, darks, colours. She worked quickly and was done in in just over half an hour. She didn't want to walk naked through the house to find Patricia, but that's what she had been told. She hesitantly left her room to find Patricia.

Patricia walked out of Aimee's room and went to her bedroom and changed from her dress into a pair of loose cotton shorts and a t-shirt. She went to the kitchen with her laptop and sat down at the island. She could hear Aimee moving about her room cleaning up.

Patricia opened her laptop, logged in, and opened the Chrome Browser. She entered the URL as shown on the paper. It brought up a small login box where she entered the username and password she had been given. Another box popped showing that a confirmation code had been sent to her cell phone. Dr. Ryan must have given Mr. Decker her cell number. Just then her phone pinged with the code, which she entered into the browser. The page refreshed into a letter addressed to her.

Dear Ms. Dwight

I have reviewed the case file Dr. Ryan supplied and I concur with his assessment of your charge, Ms. Aimee Dwight. While the state facility is unable to provide the further assessment and treatment that is required, I can.

If you wish to pursue further treatment for Aimee, indicate below by clicking the box beside "Continue to Treatment" and I will telephone you at 7:30 this evening. If you don't wish to continue, please close this browser window and there will be no further contact.

Sincerely

MC. Decker

Patricia reread the short letter two more times and clicked the "Continue to Treatment" button. Just then she heard Aimee entering the kitchen -- she clicked the submit button and closed the laptop.

Aimee stood at the entrance to the kitchen, looking down at the floor in front of her and said, "I'm all done Patricia".

Patricia looked at the naked girl standing in front of her. She wanted to go give her a hug and tell her it would all be better soon, but she knew she needed to stay in charge as per Dr. Ryan's instructions.

"Pizza will be here soon, set the table, plates and glasses." Patricia said plainly.

Aimee moved quickly and when she placed the last glass on the table the doorbell chimed. Patricia went to the door and retrieved the hot pizza. She placed it in the middle of the table and gestured Aimee to sit across from her as she took a seat.

"Dish it up -- two for me and one for you and fill the glasses with water" Patricia said as she sat down.

"Patricia, may I have a coke"? Aimee asked.

Without hesitation Patricia replied "No, you'll finish your water"

Aimee finished filling the glasses at the tap and sat down. The cool vinyl on the chair felt cold as her cheeks met the seat and even colder when they spread slightly, and her vulva contacted the vinyl.

After a few bites of the pizza, without looking up, Aimee said" Wha wha what did Dr. Ryan say to you?"

Patricia thought for a moment how much she should share. She decided to be frank with Aimee and tell her what she knew.

"They determined your anxiety was most likely brought by the lack of direction after our parents died. Rachel, you, and I, are all used to being told what to do, and when to do it. Making decisions for ourselves is new to us, and while the three of us are struggling, it's really affecting you."

Patricia paused to give Aimee time to digest what she'd said.

After a few moments Aimee said "Is there anything else he wants to try?

"Dr. Ryan said there is nothing more they can do at the clinic, and he referred us to Mr. Decker, who is specialized in these kinds of things. He should be calling tonight." Patricia shared.

Aimee nodded and quietly said "okay."

Patricia continued "Dr. Ryan also told me it was important that you not make any decisions. That's what's building stress in you. He told me I should be more like the parents you are used to. So for now, I'll have to make all your choices and decisions. From what you wear, what you do, to what you eat. Got it?" Being this firm with Aimee was testing Patricia. It was not her nature to be this way, but she had to keep at it for Aimee's sake.

Aimee reflected for a few moments and slowly looked up at Patricia and their eyes met. Aimee said "I understand why you're treating me this way. It already feels better not having to make choices. Thank you" and her eyes slid back down to her plate.

Patricia kept looking at Aimee surprised how quickly the young woman had responded to being bossed around. Dr. Ryan was definitely on the mark with his diagnoses. Her thoughts were interrupted when Aimee asked, "Patricia, may I have another piece?".

Patricia responded "No, finish your water and clear the table. Put the pizza in the fridge."

Aimee quickly rose and started clearing the table. When Aimee had gotten up, Patricia noticed a wet spot on the chair seat. She turned to look at Aimee who was facing away from her at the sink and saw that she was wet halfway down her thighs.

"Did you pee yourself Aimee!" Patricia exclaimed before thinking.

Aimee quickly turned around, red faced and burst out "No Patricia, `it` just started leaking when you told me about what Dr. Ryan had said. I'm sorry. I'm sorry" she said almost sobbing.

Patricia had to get control of the situation before Aimee's anxiety got out of control.

"That's okay Aimee, Dr. Ryan told me this would probably happen. It's all related to your stress" Patricia lied. "Get a paper towel and clean the chair."

Aimee turned to the counter and pulled of some paper towel which she wetted under the tap. She kept her legs pressed together in an attempt to not let anymore of the sticky fluid run down her legs. She felt better knowing that Patricia had anticipated this. She was still red-faced as she cleaned the sticky fluid from the chair.

When Aimee had finished cleaning up dinner, and the chair, Patricia said "Go have a shower and get cleaned up. Wash your hair too"

"Yes Patricia." Aimee responded, turned and walked down the hall. Patricia stared at the wetness between Aimee's legs as she walked away. She'd never seen that or felt that herself.

She looked at her watch -- 7:25. She had to get ready for her call with Mr. Decker. She raced to her room, and sat at the desk, notepad, and phone at the ready. She could hear Aimee starting up the shower.

The Call

Patricia waited nervously for the phone to ring. She really hoped that this Mr. Decker could help Aimee. It's been only a few hours and already I'm stressed by having to be in charge, she thought.

Her cell pone rang and showed "No Caller ID". She had her earbuds in so her hands would be free to take any notes she might need. She swiped the screen and answered the call saying "Hello?"

"Is this Patricia Dwight?" the melodic deep baritone voice asked.

"Yes-Yes, it is" Patricia replied stumbling over here words. The voice had thrown her off a bit.

"For privacy and security, I need to be certain I am speaking to the right person. Can you please tell me the website password you were given by Dr. Ryan?" the deep voice continued.

Patricia quickly read off the letters and numbers in the password.

"Good evening Patricia, may I call you Pat?" he responded.

"Certainly" she responded, "and what should I call you" she asked

"Mr. Decker will suffice, Pat" he said.

"Pat, I'm going to be straight with you and get right to the point. I don't dance around issues and I'm not politically correct. Are you ready for a candid direct discussion about your cousin's issues?"

Patricia was taken aback by how direct he was. This was no nonsense or niceties. "Sure" she said.

"Pat, first I want to confirm some information with you to make sure I've understood the situation correctly. Aimee, Rachel, and yourself all live in the same home together, and this is the home you resided in before your parents passed. Correct?"

Patricia replied "Correct"

"Dr. Ryan's notes indicate that both Aimee and Rachel's parents, as well as you parents, were very strict and controlled most of your free time. Correct?"

"More than correct Mr. Decker. They controlled all our time. I'm 24 and haven't had a date. My father wouldn't let me out of the house alone, and much the same for my cousins." She spoke.

"Understood. How long after your parents passing Aimee seem to change?" he asked

dongabe57
dongabe57
20 Followers