All Comments on 'The Love of Sucking...'

by Tomray10

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great story, red hot!!!

i was straight until a night like this a few years ago. now im all men all the time, i hope this actually happend to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
loved your story

I too often went to gay clubs when my girlfriend was not around. Lately I have felt really comfortable with men and now I only want to have sex with men. If that makes me gay, so be it. I'm happy sucking cock and getting fucked. Now I only have eyes for well-hung studs who shoot their loads in my mouth and in my ass. Please tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Walking back,another dry night.My girlfriend had again left early.Maybe its me,i walked past a bar,stopped,i need a drink.Good music,scotch was good,i looked around,i noticed mostly male,what the heck.Went to find the mens,there was only one toilet.The urinals were full,so i went to one of the stalls.There was a big hole in the wall,i pissed,curiousity,had to look through the hole.There was a guy,sitting on the toilet sucking another guys cock.I kept looking,then i saw his hand move to the hole,i moved back,his hand rested there,forming an o.I waited,the fingers moved beckoning me,i moved over,my cock touching his hand,stroking me,pulling me through.Then,warm,wet,a mouth wrapped around my cock,the tongue working me,i stood there,so hard as cumm shot from my cock,the best blow job i ever had.I was so hard as he swallowed my cumm,then finally i moved back,quickly pulled up my pants and left.I know where i can get a blowjob whenever i want.Funny thing is i go there before i meet the girlfriend.

burnie4434burnie4434almost 11 years ago

I was sttaight until I sucked a cock at age 48. I knew right aeay I was a cocksucker. Over ghe next 4 days, I sucked 7 cocks. On the 5th day, I got fucked. Yhst was 19 years ago and I have not been with a woman since then. I am gay and am a cum lkving cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What an enjoyable story. This story brought back the memories of my first time. I started sucking cock when I was older, in my 60's. I enjoy cocks but I am not attracted to guys, just women and cocks. The cock sucking desire overwhelmed me for several years and I finally needed to satisfy this urge. I spent a couple of weeks chatting online with several guys. I found one similar to me in age and experience. We met a couple of times in a coffee shop and talked for an hour or so. We got along well and made a date to do what we badly wanted to do. When we met at a private place we talked for 30 minutes because we were nervous and then went into the bedroom where we undressed and talked for a few minutes. I then found my head in his lap, kissing & licking his balls and shaft. I liked his precum and then for some reason I kissed him on the mouth sharing his precum with him. Something happened then. We started kissing intensely and kept it up for 3 or 4 minutes. It was a strange and pleasurable experience.

I returned to his cock and licked his shaft up and down and took his dick into my mouth. At this point he was moaning and he placed his hand on my head and asked me not to stop. I sucked his cock harder and faster. His body tensed and he exploded several spirts of cum into my mouth which I swallowed.

As I licked his cock clean he laid there exhausted. I again kissed him and shared some of his cum with him. We kissed for a minute or two. I began to realize something was happening but I was uncertain what it was.

After he rested he began sucking my cock. After few minutes I came and ejaculated far more than usual. It was amazing, fun and something I knew I was going to keep doing.

Afterwards we laid close to each other and talked. I snuggled into him and nibbled, kissed and stroked his body. We talked for 30 minutes and then I wrapped my arm around his neck. We kissed with an intensity that I usually reserved for my wife and we kept kissing. We were both getting turned on again. I rolled him over and began kissing & licking his back. We both had full erections again.

He started kissing all over my body. We continued for another hour and a half.

We both thought we only wanted to suck cocks. Once he mounted me and I him things changed.

We are both married but we have realized we are both bi. This clandestine relationship has continued for 4 months and we are both very happy to have discovered the bi side.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous