The Love Room

Story Info
From night out, to a night in mother's love room.
4.3k words
4.46
23.7k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SandyLady
SandyLady
259 Followers

Carla bounced off the wall as she fell into her hallway. My husband had offered to pick us up from the pub following our girls night out and then give Carla a ride home to save her organising a taxi. So here we were, Carla after two bottles of Prosecco and several Gin's was quite drunk as was I having consumed several Bacardi and Cokes. She had invited us in for a coffee which she drunkenly began to prepare after discarding her coat on the kitchen chair. She ushered us through to her lounge calling upstair to check and find out if her son Eithan was at home. There was no reply.

Carla excused herself and disappeared upstair to use her bathroom and to remove her boots and change into her 'comfies'. My hubby and I sat and talked of my evenings experience but after Carla having failed to return after what seemed like an age, I decided to make the coffee's. Fifteen minutes late there was still no sign of Carla returning.

I called upstairs and when there was no response we decided to go have a look for fear something had happened to her. As we arrived at the top of the stair we followed the light from an opened bedroom door and as we approached I could see a figure lying on her back on the large double bed.

Carla was lying, her legs spread wide at the knees on the end of her bed with her neat panties around her ankles caught up in her boot heels. Her skirt was up around her waist and her hairy bush was on display for all the world to see. I quickly turned to my hubby to find him staring right at her private personal place.

I don't know what came over me but rather than cover up Carla's embarrassment I just asked my hubby in a playful and cheeky manner 'Do you like what you see baby?'.

He turned and smiled at me and turned back to stare at Carla's exposed flower. The drink had certainly made me feel a little giddy and far too relaxed with the situation. I naughtily teased my hubby 'I bet you'd like to stick your cock in there.' smiling at him as I did so.

I stepped forward and placed my hand on Carla's knee shaking her leg a little. 'Carla, Carla wake up it looks like you're offering a good time.' I quietly informed her. She groaned a little in response then smiled drunkenly without opening her eyes. 'mmmm I'd love a good time' she said. Again, I turned to my hubby and this time looked to the front of his trousers. I could see the bulge of his cock stiffening up at the sight of this crazy scene before him.

Taking it further, I now teased drunken Carla, 'Your honey pot is on display and if you don't cover up, my husband will be jumping on to give you that good time.'

Carla groaned again, stretching her arms out across the bed. 'Oh I'd love your husband to jump on and give me a good time.' she cooed in her happy, dizzy drunken condition. I reached down and gently parted her legs further until her little petals could be seen splitting the dark bush of hair between her slender legs. There was no resistance as she let her knees drop outward. The inviting play was making me feel quite hot.

I stood back beside my hubby and rested my hands on his shoulder looking down at Carla lying like a dirty slut. Slowly I reached down and undid his trousers then sliding his zipper down, let them fall around his ankles. His boxers immediately tented forward as his prick was freed from the restraint of his jeans.

'Take everything off' I whispered to him as I assisted his undressing. The fun of pulling his boxers down and watching his delicious hard-on spring free always brought me great joy. I leaned in and took the bulb of his cock into my mouth. I don't know what possessed me as I wasn't normally this quick to give a blow job to my lovely husband. I slurped and wanked him greedily revelling in the filthy situation of sucking my husband off before my best friend. He pulled his shirt over his head and stepped out of his shoes and underwear.

Out of the corner of my eye Carla raised her head and opened her eyes focusing on my now naked hubby.

'What are you up to?' she asked in her cute, woozy voice.

"I'm getting hubby ready for some fun" I replied, and boy was I right. His cock was throbbing in my hand and pre cum juice was seeping from the knob eye. I can't remember him feeling this hard and horny in a long time.

He couldn't take his eyes from Carla, so I offered, 'Why don't you start wanking for our delicious Carla and I'll find out if she's ready for some of your hot cock darling?'.

He didn't need to be asked twice, immediately clasping his cock and commencing with the self pleasuring. I turned and removed the panties from Carla's ankles then sat on the bed beside her. She raised herself onto her elbows and steadied, focussing through her drunken haze on the wanking actions of my husband - he was hypnotised by her and she by him.

Here was I, feeling super horny, the facilitator to my own husbands infidelity and encouraging him to fuck with my best friend. Carla was a beautiful woman and single mother of a gorgeous son, a grown young man. She had spent her life raising him, missing out on so much fun and from what she told me earlier this evening, she hadn't had a good fuck in years. What better way of showing my friendship for her than to let her experience what a great satisfier my darling husband was. I would have been so broken if I had thought that my husband would have sex with another woman behind my back, but encouraging it openly was turning me on no end, I never imagined my self being so comfortable with the idea.

Carla's sat up on the edge of the bed then raised her arms, I helped slip her top over her head revealing her lovely lacey bra which accentuated her large rounded boobs. She used her thumbs to pop the cups down and expose her stiff dark nipples. They protruded like little pencil erasers. I was quite taken by her tits and felt compelled to raise my hand and caress them. I took my fingers and pinched and rolled the stiff nipples and as I done so, she raised her hands and clasped my hands tight to her magnificent orbs. My husband stepped closer offering up his swollen cock to her. She smiled and leaned forward, rubbing her face against the slimy bulb. He took his sticky fingers and inserted them into her mouth. Carla began sucking the fingers and raised a hand to clasp the throbbing dick that was rubbing on her face she manoeuvred it into her mouth beside the fingers. My husband was now having his cock sucked by my best friend and my knickers were soaking wet at the sight of it all.

Watching Carla suck and slobber like a pro, I just had to get in on the action. I brought my face close to my husband's warm rod and prized it from Carla's mouth with a plop. I wrapped my lips around it, sucking and bobbing as I went. After a suck or two, I switched it back to Carla, her hot mouth greedily taking it with all the cock loving desperation of a woman that had been deprived of the delight for too long. As well as the cock sucking action, Carla and I shared wet tonguing kisses, her gorgeous face making it easy to enjoy our erotic, sapphic moment.

I had never considered myself as someone who would become excited by kissing with a woman, but tonight I was so horny I would have kissed anyone in the room. Strangely, I had only ever kissed one woman in my life and that was the woman I now kissed, Carla. When we were young woman coming of age, we experimented, imagining what it must be like kissing boys as we kissed each other in dream of the experience.

'Oh baby I think I'm going to cum' my husband suddenly blurted out pulling backwards and freeing his cock as it exploded blast after blast of thick white sperm onto Carla's face. Carla looked a bit startled at first then smiled and licked her lips and tasted the salty cum. 'Ooooh' was all I could say. My husband had been more excited than I could have imagined, shooting prematurely. He was in heaven, having us, as two drunken sluts serving up a hot dish of fantasy sex.

Not wanting to end the crazy moment of unbridled lust, I turned to focus my attention on the continued kissing of my best friend. As well as kiss, I lovingly licked my hubby's jizz from her face. We both fell back on the bed, squeezing each other and kissing passionately. I lowered my hand down Carla's almost naked body and found her fuzz. I began tickling the sensitive little nub that protruded from the hair of her pussy. Her clit was amazing, peaking out like a tiny pink cock from it's pink fairy hood.

As we kissed and caressed, I noticed that my husband was still playing with his beautiful wet cock enjoying the action. His cum burst had not deflated his ardour and his dick was as stiff as ever. Only a few times in our relationship can I recollect hubby having double action orgasms and tonight was lining up to be another. I was close on the edge of my first orgasm, all driven by the unusual circumstance of our present sex situation.

Of all of us, I was still fully clothed in my figure hugging white summer cocktail dress and high heel sandals. I had no bra on and my nipples were presenting clearly visible buttons through the light fabric aroused by Carla squeezing on my breasts. I manoeuvred and rucked the hemline of my dress up around my waist to allow me to remove my white cotton panties and permit some air to get in around my wet slit, but more importantly to give Carla's searching fingers access.

Panties removed, I let my legs fall open and it felt so liberating to finally be airing my clammy love gift.

Carla's slim fingers found their way inside of me, her slow fingering creating little squelching sounds in the silence of the room. I returned the favour and we were now fingering each other in tandem. To my husband, the scene before him must have looked fantastically erotic. We were like a pair of lipstick, glamour lesbian's performing for a filthy porno. Carla's legs were splayed and I could smell the scent of her sweet, musky love fill the room.

From where we lay, I glanced back at my husband, he was now sporting a super hard-on. I knew he was desperate to fuck my friend, I had had a notion that he had fancied her for some time and now that she was available and I was leading him on, he didn't want to miss his chance. Had I been fully sober I may have been jealous at all of this but our sexy relaxed alcohol induced state made it feel all very natural to be sharing our love.

'Are you ready to fuck Carla's beautiful hot cunt baby?' I asked naughtily. Carla turned to look at my hubby and added 'Oh yes please big boy, I need a man inside of me.' I almost came at the sound of Carla's husky tone encouraging my husband to take her pussy. 'Are you trying to steal my man?' I asked her, smiling. We giggled. Truth is, I couldn't wait to see my husband fucking Carla. Being a voyeur to my own husband's infidelity was so thrilling.

I reached up to take my husband's hand and encourage him onto the bed. He manoeuvred between Carla's legs and she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him into a sexy kiss. He partially kneeled, his back arched, he melted into a hug on Carla's near naked body. I sat up to view her stretched beneath my hubby with her bra still wrapped around her rib cage and nothing else excepting a her black ankle boots enhancing her perfect smooth legs.

My husband began gently squeezing and kneading her fleshy tits and kissing Carla tenderly. As they tongued and groped, I reached my hand between their bodies clasping my hubbies extended cock and began milking him. I loved the feeling of his arousal as I rubbed his knob-end on Carla's clit, both moaned with passionate desire. I was controlling this kinky sex play and it was hotter than anything I had ever experienced.

I then placed the throbbing love rod against Carla's funnel of love and my husband at last entered his prize, sheathing his cock in her wet, welcoming cunny. She released a cute squeal and then began grunting gently as my hubby started pumping into her. I knelt up and then stepped from the bed and sat myself on Carla's dresser chair to watch the sexy hot fucking taking place on her bed.

Both lovers were engrossed in enjoying each other and they paid no mention to me as lifted one of Carla's hair brushes from the dressing table top. I let my legs fall open and began dildoing myself with the handle. The hard plastic slid into me easily, coated with my juices after a few pumps, it thrilled me as it penetrated deeper. I matched the strokes of my husband's thrusting and began whispering soft, filthy words of encouragement to the engrossed couple.

'Use that cock you dirty bastard, fuck Carla's slutty cunt' I whispered. Listening to my own nasty suggestions had my tummy aflutter with sexy spasms. 'Oh that whore loves a cock just like me, your filthy fucker of a wife' I added. I couldn't believe I had suddenly become so lascivious, but I was loving it. I began to knead my tits through the soft material of my dress with my free hand when I suddenly heard a click and a thud come from downstair.

Carla and my husband were that absorbed in their thrusting and bucking that they didn't appear to notice. Quickly halting my self pleasuring I placed the wet hairbrush back on the dresser, stood up and smoothed my dress down and quickly slipped out of the room, drawing the door over slightly. I rushed downstair to meet Eithan in the hall. He was returning from an evening at the club with his friends.

My thoughts were a little muddled both from the drink and the horny escapade taking place upstair. My sudden reaction in rushing to meet Eithan was a move to prevent any embarrassment and provide a cover for his mum being screwed by my hubby, even though this would be somewhat difficult to explain.

Eithan was a little taken aback to see me in his home as he glanced upstair toward the direction I had appeared from. 'Oh Eithan' I feigned. In the quiet of the hall, the sound of sex emanating from the bedroom above. 'What's going on?' he asked looking a little worried. I turned, glancing over my shoulder to the staircase and faked an expression of being upset. I reached out and took hold of Eithan's hand and hushed him, puckering my lips and releasing a 'Ssshhh'.

'I can't believe it Eithan darling, it's my husband, he's upstair having sex with your mum. I must have fallen asleep before hubby came to pick me up and when I awoke a few minutes ago I heard what we can hear now. I went to investigate and discovered them on your mum's bed, screwing. What am I to do?' I lied, carefully watching Eithan's reaction. He frowned. I then whispered 'Keep quiet and come and see, I don't know what to do'.

Eithan also being a little drunk played right into my hands, not for a minute thinking about the bizarre or perverse suggestion. He followed me quietly, and I could sense that as he climbed the stair behind me he was looking at my figure and ogling my curvaceous rear. I allowed the dress to ride up my thighs as I climbed revealing a little more leg to Eithan's youthful view. This was becoming sexily interesting. The pleasure sounds from the bedroom were noticeably louder as we crept toward the partially closed door to look in.

My husband was releasing little statements of pleasure as he pumped into gorgeous Carla. We both listened as my husband groaned 'Oh Carla your cunt is so delicious why haven't we fucked before now? I could fuck your pussy all night.' I couldn't imagine how hearing this made Eithan feel inside, knowing that someone was enjoying his mother as a lusty sex object. Eithan remained quiet and gazed into the room with curious bewilderment. His mother was smiling and groaning in ecstasy.

'Oh look Eithan... they're fucking' I said silently, and with the pretence of being distressed. He was transfixed on his mum's beautiful legs up in the air and my husband's naked bottom as it bounced up and down atop of his mother. Mother or not, his male desire to watch sex seemed to overpower his upset or of the taboo nature of watching his mother fucking. I turned and hugged him, resting my face into his neck acting as if I were upset. I felt his strong arm wrap around my waist but his gaze did not avert from the sex taking place before him.

As I pressed closer against him, I manoeuvred my thigh against his crotch and could sense a stiffening in his trousers. He was clearly becoming aroused by his mother's sex. 'Oh Eithan' I whispered and gently kissed his neck as I snuggled into him. I carefully pressed against his manhood and subtle began rubbing my leg in an erotic manner against his. Eithan's hand was smoothing up and down against my hip, he let it slowly brush down onto my bottom. The wickedness of the situation was so hot, it had me wondering if Eithan imagined himself fucking his mum.

I was feeling so aroused, I wanted for Eithan to fuck me right in front of his mother. I couldn't imagine anything hotter at this moment. The alcohol had released me from all inhibitions and it appeared that Eithan's night out had him tipsy enough to the possibility of making it a reality. His hand carefully lifted the hemline of my dress around my buttocks. The sensation of his fingers on my bare skin felt wonderful as he traced a path down the crease to my buttonhole. When his finger touched the spot I tightened then relaxed my sphincter muscle several times beckoning him in. He clearly understood the message as his thick middle finger squidged it's way into me. I let out a gasp.

'Oh Eithan... I want you to fuck me.' I whispered into his ear as I loosened his trouser fly. With his free hand he fished out his cock, freeing it from it's underwear prison. I immediately clasped him tightly and was drawn to look at the swollen pink tool out of the curiosity of having the first new cock in my hand in years. He was a big boy, throbbing excitedly as I wanked him. I drew him closer to the bedroom door and then pushed it slowly wide open and braced myself against the door frame. Eithan leaned into me and began kissing me all over as I pulled on his prick. He was un-phased at being in full view of his mother should she look in our direction. He was caught up in the whole sexual excitement of the moment as we all were.

I parted my legs and supported myself against the wall and drew my dress up around my waist exposing my pussy. I rubbed Eithan's manhood against my love petals, coating his knob-end with my juices. He clumsily kissed me, tonguing and licking my face like an animal as he done so. I looked toward Carla and her bed again and loudly suggested 'Fuck me Eithan baby, FUCK me like you would FUCK your horny mother'.

Carla turned to look in our direction as Eithan fumbled with his cock, excitedly trying to enter me. Clasping his warm rod, I calmed him and guided him into my hungry, wet vagina, smiling toward Carla as I did so. Carla's eye's opened wide, a combination of shocking revelation and naughty excitement crossed her face. She didn't speak nor make any attempt to stop our group lust, even considering the taboo nature of it. The warm sensation of Eithan's cock entering me sent jolts of pleasure through my body. I continued to smile toward Carla who lay grunting in wide eyed awe as her son began to match the rhythmic pumping my husband was giving her.

As Eithan enjoyed me, he turned his gaze to follow mine and we were now both watching his mum fucking with my hubby. I was certain this was making his cock even harder, it felt as if it were growing bigger inside of me with each stroke. My pleasure was intensifying and I could feel an orgasm build with each plunge of Eithan's sex pistol.

My husband suddenly aware, turned his head to witness for the first time, his beautiful wife fucking with a young man. We had become a quartet of hot, perverted voyeurs and I was loving it. With my husband and Carla both watching I gripped Eithan's buttocks firmly, encouraging him to pound harder. I trembled and jerked, it was all too much, letting out squeals of delight I shouted 'Oh fuck, fuck, you dirty bastards. Fuck me! FUCK ME! I'm coming' as an almighty orgasm violently shook my body. I had come like never before.

SandyLady
SandyLady
259 Followers
12