The Love Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SandyLady
SandyLady
257 Followers

My body relaxed but I continued to hold Eithan in a passionate embrace as he continued to enthusiastically screw me. The view clearly excited my husband as I watched him tense knowing he was also about to cum. A final thrust of hubbies hips indicated that he was shooting his seed deep inside Carla's cunny. His second orgasm of the evening and only a few minutes after his first. Carla released a sigh of delight, enjoying the sensation of the warm jet inside her.

As my husband collapsed onto Carla's body, I slowed Eithan's fucking and turned to Carla who had sunk her head into the bed covers and had closed her eyes restfully. Looking back to Eithan I slipped him out of my tingling vagina then gently took hold of his withdrawn, throbbing dong, I squeezed and slowly wanked him. Smiling I kissed him tenderly, then in my calming motherly voice I whispered, 'Oh Eithan darling, your sweet mummy hasn't cum yet. Don't you think we should go and help her? You can show her just how much you love her... I think she would appreciate that. She may be upset that her lovely son is giving all his love to her best friend.'

The suggestion was so outrageous, I expected Carla or Eithan to object. Nothing was said. My husband rolled from Carla's body, his cock wet with his spent seed excited to see where this was going. Carla's labia lips were soaked and glistening with my husbands cum as she lay, legs still parted, her lubed slit inviting attention. I lead Eithan to the bed. He scanned up and down the length of his mothers glorious body, drinking in her sensual beauty.

Carla opened her eyes and smiled to her son. She opened and closed her legs at the knees almost nervously, holding them open again as he fixed his gaze on her offering. Carla raised her arms toward Eithan inviting him into an embrace. I gently pressed him forward whispering to him. "Go on Eithan baby, let your mum know you love her. You know she wants your love.' The gentle tone of my suggestion made the moment feel natural and helped ease Eithan's trembling excitement. 'Give your mum your love.' I said as he positioned himself between her open legs and delicately aligned his cock with her creamy delight.

With a slow and careful movement, Eithan's cock slipped into his mothers waiting cunt. His sexy gyrating was like nothing I had ever witnessed. His circulating hip movement, the withdrawing and plunging his cock in and out of his mums pussy was beautiful. Each time he withdrew, globules of my husband's thick white sperm lubricated his cock.

Carla looked radiant as her gorgeous boy fucked her. I began rubbing my clit furiously with the excitement of the taboo nature of our sex evening. My husband was again stroking on his limp dick, wishing it hard again. Carla shrieked 'Oh fuck! What are we doing? I love it! I love it!' I gripped Carla's hand and leaned in and kissed her deeply. We released and gasped for breath, Carla now whimpering and bucking hard against her boy as he thrust harder into her. 'Oh baby mummy's coming, Fuck yes! FUCK! FUCK!' she moaned.

Eithan released an 'Oh... MUM!' as he tensed into a wild orgasm filling his mother with his hot cum. He collapsed. We all fell silent, lost in the wonder of the moment looking at each other waiting for someone to speak.

I broke the silence, smiling wickedly and offering the simple reassurance as I slipped my finger inside of me again, 'Our secret... we've got a long night ahead of us'.

SandyLady
SandyLady
257 Followers
12