The Love School - Hypnotised Slut

Story Info
A teen learns some lessons in hypnosis and sex.
1.4k words
2.83
20.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANB523
ANB523
8 Followers

MGNY school - Hypnotised Family

Today was the best day of my life. Yesterday, my father, who knew hypnotism, taught me how to hypnotise people. While the process of learning was hard, the application was awesome. First, my dad gathered me, mom and my elder sister Ruchika in the hall. Mom was very excited. Dad was telling us about what he's gonna do now.

A little background, My dad is a senior manager in a big pharmaceutical company. My mom is his secretary. My dad is hot, and has a handlebar moustache. My mom is very tall, taller than my dad and her assets are not that big. Ruchika is also tall like my mom, just with bigger boobs and booty.

And me? Oh who am I? some 18-year old who just likes swimming, I guess. I am not tall but I look good. My school is the MGNY school, it's good at looking good but inside is just a monotonous place where I've had some adventures. I mean, the only reason I go to school for is the huge ass swimming pool, and exhibitionists.

Anyways, my dad has mom sit in a chair, and tells her she's gonna regret this. To which my mom replies, ''Honey, I'm gonna enjoy this.'' Me and Ruchika were confused a little, but dad continues and hypnotises mom using his technique, and gains command over her body, by touching her chest. Then, mom sprang back to life, with still eyes. Dad told her to bark like a dog, and she did so without the slightest hesitation. He continued to demonstrate his powers over her. He told her to bend over the chair and spank herself. Mom, with the naughtiest smile, turned back, groped her butt, and spanked herself. Ruchika was silent, but my dick sprang to life.

Then dad said, ''Alright, ready to show your children what a cumdump you are?''

At this, Ruchika suddenly got interested. She put her hand into her pants.

Dad noticed this, and having been incentivised by his own daughter, commanded to mom, ''Alright, cumdump, strip and jump up and down 10 times, jiggling your boobs. At every jump, say clearly, ''I am a horny cumdump, and that is my only purpose.'' Do it, slut.''

Mom listened to him. Her jiggling boobs gave new life to my dick. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I took it out and begin to jerk it. Ruchika noticed, but didn't say anything as she was too busy jilling herself. Me and Ruchika finished together, when mom's command was over.

''Alright son, now you know what to do.''

Although I got post nut clarity, Ruchika's horny smile made me lose it instantly. I dragged my elder sister by the hair to the centre of the room and Hypnotised her.

I told her to tear her clothes off, and get naked.

She pulled and ripped her t shirt out, and proceeded to rip her pyjamas as well. Soon, all the clothes she was in were shredded to an unusable mess, and she was naked.

Me and Dad made our sluts twerk for us. We jacked off while the two sluts twerked and served us in degrading ways. We then recorded a video of the two doing situps while showing off their assets, in which the two promise to be good whores, good mothers and sisters that fulfill the son's needs and good wives and daughters that fulfill the dad's needs.

After that, we commanded our sluts to give us boobjobs. Mom gave me a boobjob while Ruchika gave dad a boobjob. They sucked on the heads of our dicks as they worked up our dicks. Soon, we came, covering them in thick cum.

The next hour was thoroughly spent in fucking our sluts like crazy. We shared them without thought, in every hole.

By the end they were covered in cum, yet so happy. Dad didn't forget to take photos.

Dad then mentioned another use of the hypnosis being the Hypnotised can even be told to ignore pain.

To demonstrate, he had mom kneel down in front of him and ordered her to enjoy it when she was slapped. He then stuck her hard across her face. A bright red mark appeared on her cheek, yet my mom was smiling brightly. And so dad continued to beat the crap out of mom. Seeing him, I did the same to Ruchika. Slapping her was very enjoyable. I even ordered her to make me slap her harder. It was sheer fun.

The next fun thing was to make the sluts spank themselves. Mom used her hairbrush to spank herself, and only stopped when my dad felt her buttocks could not get any more sore. My dad was also bored and told me that there is a finite limit upto which a person can be hypnotised safely, so he unhypnotised mom. Mom's reaction was of pleasant surprise. She was overjoyed at what had transpired and begged my dad to tell every detail. So, mom and dad disappeared into their bedroom. I was left alone with Ruchika, and planned to unhypnotise her. However, as I groped her one last time, I couldn't help but ogle her boobs continuously.

They were also unmarked, so I decided to give her one final command. I told her to torture her own boobs, but also with her emotions. She set about her task. She first hid them from me, annoying me, but then revealed them, and slapped both of them hard. Mom and Dad came back hearing the noise, and were tranced to see what Ruchika was doing. She was slapping her boobs at a fast rate. They were immediately turning red. Dad quickly started recording her. She had started sobbing, and scraped her nails on her reddened boobs, which began her waterworks. She kept this up for some time, before she bit down on her own nipples. She then held her left boob up with her teeth. It was hot. I wanted to continue, but dad told me to stop her hypnosis. I realised I'd forgot about the safe limit! I quickly unhypnotised her, and she fell asleep quickly.

''I turned to look at my dad with my eyes full of guilt, afraid I did something wrong, afraid I overstepped.

Oh my dearest Ruchika, what punishment do I get?

I have failed you!

How do I resuscitate you?!

Curse me!!!''

Anyways my parents told me I'm overreacting and that sleepiness is a side effect of the hypnosis, which was also seen in mom needing to be held up by dad. Anyways, I carried Ruchika towards her bed somehow. Elder siblings are always heavy. Dad helped me out and tucked her in too.

I wanna be tucked into bed too. Dad gave me a look of disapproval when I voiced my request, and disappeared.

I wasn't sleepy yet, so, I called my boyfriend.

Wait what, what just happened you ask?

Lol, I'm gay.

''Shit just went from 100 to 200 real fucking fast.''

Yeah. I can't tell my family because they're all homophobes, and ''retards'' that made me have sex with my mom and my sister. I'm pretty sure this entire hypnosis episode was some bullshit they thought up to make me straight.

I'm sure they know, but don't wanna say it to my face.

But seriously,

what retard makes you commit incest so you don't commit gae?

[tthink eet ober bhile ayee ripit]

who retarded fam got you screwing ya ma so ya don't screw ya man?

If you're wondering how did I cum so much back there, it was because I was imagining my bf in my mom and Ruchika's place. He is so fricking hot, I like to remind him everyday how submissive and breedable he looks. He's also my best friend and classmate.

I DM him, asking, ''Hey! Is my little pup still up?"

He knows better than to miss my messages.

Pat came a reply, ''Yes master! I'm here!''

''You better be! I have something I wanna show you!''

''What is it?''

''I'll tell you at school. But one thing is for sure, you're gonna change. You'll hate it at first, but when you get used to it, you'll love it, love it so much.''

''Please, tell me now.''

''Hmph! Bad dog! Can't you wait?''

''Awoo... Fine.''

''Good boy! Send me a pic. With your face.''

''Wait what?''

''You heard me''

''But, you never asked for a photo like this...''

''I am asking now. What's gonna happen tomorrow needs to be told to my pals.''

''You're gonna... Share my pics?''

''Mmm, that dick is rock hard isn't it?''

''*blushes* yes... But I thought you wanted more time...''

''Naw, times up. Your parents don't say anything do they?''

''No! They've already accepted me! : 3''

''*sighs* lucky boy ; ( ''

''Whats the matter?''

''*sighs again* I'll tell you tomorrow... Send me a pic first.''

''No. (⁠。•̀︿•́.) Tell me.''

''ok. So-''

To Be Continued...

ANB523
ANB523
8 Followers