All Comments on 'The Love Spell'

by DevlinMea

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
dirtysondirtysonabout 1 month ago

Man! She needs to make him breed her, only her womb deserves his big loads!

phobosukphobosukabout 1 month ago

Super hot! I hope there's a sequel soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This was so hot to read. Definitely need more. Maybe a chapter where he good and gets a reward and one when he's bad and gets punished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

yes yes yes what a very beautiful story mother son she loves her son handsome strong son doesn't like him going out with girls, yes yes she loved her son she wanted him with her all the time

jt

boaman007boaman007about 1 month ago

Excellent story, just added you to my authors I follow list. Thanks for a well written tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Written by a delusional untalented no life, spell, you really think that's worth the time it took to write this babbling crap?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very good story. I love when "mommy" is so agreeable to her son's cock and makes him eat her pussy. The next chapter should be that she wakes up and remembers nothing and things go on as normal. However, Vince can't deal with that now that he's had a taste of mommy's pussy, etc., so he plans to mix another batch and he goes another round with his mother, but this time he changes the formula so that HE takes charge and makes mommy do what he wants. Then another batch and Vince goes a round with his sister as she does what he wants. Then another batch and he goes a round with his mother and his sister as he takes charge of both of them. And so on...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Oh WOW. I hope we get the sizzling follow up soon. I think Mommy wants that big hard cock to leave more than JUST his cum deep inside her womb. Don't leave us dangling. 5☆

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungabout 1 month ago

He needs to take control!! Fuck her like he wants to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Flip the script. Have him take charge and make her his submissive.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 month ago

Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

yeah, femdom is shit. Put her in charge, the whole point of the spell trope is the control.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Would have preferred a more submissive mommy & not one of authority ordering him around.

2 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevlinMea@DevlinMea
I'm an older man writing erotica for my own enjoyment and for the enjoyment of others. Please let me know when you enjoy my stories. I really enjoy your feedback.