The Love Spell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This dick better not have been anywhere. It's mine. All mine. All mommy's," she said, shaking his shaft possessively. "You understand?"

"Oh, God," Vince whispered. "Yes... yes, mommy."

She was stroking him, her lips following her hand up and down his shaft. Her mouth was so warm and felt so hot. Damn Vince was so hard!

"This dick is to serve your mother... no other woman. And I'll be able to tell. I mean, I am your mother."

She stroked it and sucked on it a little more, her other hand tickling his balls with her fingertips.

"And not to worry, you sweet thing. This is the only dick mommy's going to have, too. You see how that works? Oh yeah... you are so rock hard," she moaned before sliding him deep into her mouth, deeper and deeper, working her lips all the way down to his pubes. Vince could feel his cock pressing into her throat as her tongue worked along the underside and licked his balls.

"Fuck!" he moaned loudly hearing her gagging on his cock.

She withdrew her mouth and started stroking his shaft faster. "I'm going to get you really close... I'm going to get you really close to that climax." She slid her mouth onto his cock again, quickly going deep, deepthroating his. She gagged on his cock as she withdrew again, her spittle dripping down onto him.

"Ah... look at that... so fucking big... mommy loves your cock," she said, stroking him faster. Her hand felt so incredible. "Oh, yeah," she moaned then looked up at him. "You love mommy's pussy, don't you?"

"Yes," he whispered, nodding his head a little embarrassed, feeling his cock pulsing.

"Yeah? Does that cock crave your mommy? It better," she said, without allowing him time to answer. "Mmmm, let mommy get that sweet cum out of you." She continued stroking him, her breasts bouncing as her body moved. Vince didn't know where to look or where to put his hands. He definitely didn't want to do anything to make her stop. He was getting so close!

Then she suddenly slowed her hand and then stopped. "Now it's time you get on top of mommy and fuck her. But you're not going to cum until I allow you to," she said holding up a finger in warning. "'Cause I want you to last as long as I want. I get what I want first."

They both moved until she was laying back as Vince knelt on the bed and took his t-shirt off. He looked down at her, admiring her. God, she was absolutely gorgeous. He moved as she shifted her legs until he was between her knees. His cock was bouncing between them and he was ready to fill her up with it.

"Mmmm... make mommy happy," she said as he crawled closer to her. Their bodies met as they kissed, hotly, their tongues entwining. Vince's cock slid along her pussy, up and over her clit as he rubbed it against her, up and back in a slow grind.

"Ohhh.... there you go," she moaned, moving her hips up and down to help him grind against her. "Now, make mommy nice and happy." She reached down, grabbed his shaft, and helped direct it right into her pussy. It was so warm and wet, so perfect for his cock that it slid right in. "Good boy," she whispered as he started moving his cock in and out of her tight pussy. "Fuck your mommy just like that. Yes..."

Vince sat up, his hands on either side of her, supporting his weight as he slowly thrust in and out of her pussy. He watched her eyes, her face, her lips as every expression she made conveyed her desire for him, her desire for his cock.

"Oh... fuck," she moaned. "Oh... make mommy's pussy feel good. Yes, yes, yes... make mommy happy."

Her pussy squeezed his cock just right. With every thrust into her he became more and more excited and thrust faster and faster. He was going to cum. He was going to cum hard. Her tits were bouncing with each thrust. He'd never seen that before and it was incredibly erotic.

"Yeah, faster like that. Oh, fuck yes!" she moaned. Vince felt her pussy rhythmically squeeze his cock as she came again. Her face and chest flushed as she smiled up at him. She looked so perfectly happy, so perfectly in love with him. And he was going to enjoy cumming with her as he continued his thrusting.

"No cumming for you yet. Don't you even get close," she warned him, obviously seeing the signs. Vince wondered if she know his body that well. "No. You're not allowed. Not until mommy says. You've got to satisfy mommy a whole... lot... more." She moved her hips so that she counteracted his thrusting, forcing him to slow down. Holding his orgasm at bay.

Then she moved to flip them over so that she was now on top. Vince's cock came out of her as they moved and he could feel it bouncing and pulsing. Her face hovered over his as she straddled him, her breasts scraped against my chest.

"Yeah, you're not going to cum until I say it's ok for you to cum."

Vince was sure he had a very horrified look on his face. He really needed to cum so badly. "Mommy, I..." he started to beg.

But she stopped him. "No... I'm going to tease that fucking dick and have my fun." She reached down between them and grabbed his shaft, then moved her hips to slide it back inside her. Vince had to admit, being inside her felt so much better. She sat up and bounced on him, sliding his cock in and out of her. Her tits bounced with every move she made and she grabbed and squeezed them as she closed her eyes, enjoying the pleasure.

Vince felt... like he was missing something. So he reached up and grabbed her tits, too, squeezing them and feeling her hard nipples.

"You like mommy's tits, don't you?" she asked, looking down at him, lust filling her face. She moved her hands to cover his and encourage him to really feel them. They felt so good as he squeezed and lifted them and pinched her nipples. She moaned, showing him how much she was enjoying it, too.

Her hips continued to move as she continued fucking him. Vince had never had a woman fuck him before. He felt even more submissive and controlled than he was before. She was in control of everything. All he could do was lay there and take it.

"Oh God," he moaned as she moved slower and ground her pussy into him.

"Yeah? You like how that feels on your dick? You like mommy's pussy? You better love it!"

"Oh, fuck, I love your pussy," Vince hissed excitedly. He had to cum soon... he really had to.

"Yeah, mommy's pussy," she said as she sped up again, fucking him faster. "Don't you cum yet. Fuck yeah. Don't you cum yet." She slammed her hips down on him again and again, driving him deep inside her, then slowing down and grinding against him in between and using her pussy to squeeze his cock hard.

"You feel mommy's pussy squeezing that cock of yours? Squeezing it so hard." Vince groaned and shook his head, trying to endure the torturous sensations. "Ooh, yeah... Ohh, yeah, I'm gonna grind on that dick. You're gonna get real used to mommy's pussy, 'cause I'm going to take that dick. I'm going to take it anytime I want it. It's all mine. No other girl's. You love how mommy grinds on that dick don't you?"

She was moving her hips faster again, fucking him hard and fast. Vince never knew she could move her hips like that and it was driving him crazy. "Please," he moaned, begging to be allowed to cum.

She looked down at him, a feral grin on her face. "Fuck, yeah," she growled. She leaned down and grabbed his face with both hands, forcing him to look at her, holding her own face an inch from his. She was growling with each breath, as she drove her pussy down onto him again and again. She was animalistic! "I love hearing you beg. Beg me more. Beg me to cum, baby boy. Beg your mommy to let you cum hard in my pussy."

Vince begged. He begged hard. He pleaded. And he wasn't playing a role. He was honestly begging to cum. "Oh God... please let me cum... please."

"Fuuuuuuck..." she moaned as she came. Her pussy juices dripped all over his dick and stomach and ran down to soak the bed. She had dropped onto him, laying on him, still holding his face as hers fell into his neck, cradled into his shoulder.

They were both breathing hard for the next minute or so, just laying there. She came, but his cock was still rock hard and throbbing.

"God you came hard," Vince whispered.

"Yeah?" she said, raising up again to kiss and look at me. "You feel my cum? You feel my cum all over that dick? Thank you, baby. That felt good. That felt so good." She sat up and kicked her leg off him. His lower body was soaked by her multiple orgasms and she moved between his legs and knelt there, staring down at him.

She grabbed his hard shaft and tugged it a little. Vince groaned, which made her giggle.

"Mmmm, now mommy's gonna satisfy you. I keep my boy happy, now, don't I? Let me put it this way... you keep mommy happy and I'll keep you happy." She was stroking him with both hands, one squeezing and swirling around the head, quickly driving him insane.

"Awww... look at mommy, taking care of her son the way I am. How do my hands feel? You like that? On the tip of that cock... playing with it."

Vince groaned again, closing his eyes for a second. The pleasure was overwhelming.

"It's a special time between mommy and her son. Isn't it? You like those hands wrapped around it?"

"Yes, mommy... Oh God... I love your hands on my cock."

She smiled and giggled. She was enjoying teasing him. "I'm gonna get you so close, baby, but then I'm not going to let you cum. Instead, I'm going to put my lips around it so you can feel your mommy's warm... wet... mouth as your orgasm subsides." As she was talking, she could feel his imminent orgasm and stopped, just as she said she would, frustrating him. She sat for a second and then lowered her mouth onto his cock, softly sucking on it.

Vince was shaking. He was so frustrated that he could barely even think any more. Her mouth felt so good, but she wasn't doing anything to help him orgasm. She was letting it disappear... again! He'd never been teased so much. How much more could he take?

She teased him with little licks and sucks on my shaft, avoiding the sensitive head. Her hand just held it in position as she moved her mouth over it, moaning softly in pleasure. When she felt he was sufficiently relaxed, she started again.

"I'm going to milk my son's cum right out. His sweet, delicious cum. I'm going to milk it right out," she said, stroking his cock firmly again. His cock felt like it was going to explode, the head was so dark and swollen, so angry looking. "Look at that. Look at the head of that cock. You like that, don't cha? Ohhhh, yeah, mommy loves her son's cock. It's the only cock that mommy gets."

Her hand moved up and down swiftly and she added the second, twisting slightly and teasing the head once again.

"Have you been a good boy? Are you ready for mommy's mouth?" she asked as she slowly ran her sharp fingernails up his shaft, giving him a new sensation to worry about. His body shivered and shook uncontrollably. "I like teasing your dick." As she held his cock stationary again, she ran her fingernails over the head as well and Vince groaned loudly. She just giggled. "Mommy just enjoys this perfect, perfect dick. There's nothing like a son's cock in mommy's hands, making her feel good."

She teased the head over and over between long, slow strokes as her other hand just held his shaft in place. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Vince yelled, unable to take much more of this teasing.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you?" she giggled. "Mmmm... everything is mine. But you can't cum yet. Mommy didn't give you permission. Be a good boy and listen to your mother. She knows what's best for you. Doesn't she? That's because your mommy cares. Your mommy cares and loves you. She loves how perfect her boy is. How smart and sexy and strong her son is."

Vince just lay there, moaning, as she kept stroking him. His thoughts were drawn back to the water. That love spell... it affected her very differently than what he had expected. It wasn't the romantic love that he was expecting. It wasn't the type of affection he thought would be... love.

This spell made her... physically demanding. It emphasized and expanded what she needed to feel loved. And what she needed was sex... lots and lots of sex. And Vince was learning that when she had sex, it was done her way.

"My baby makes mommy really happy," she said. "But it's about making you happy, too, huh? You know I want my boy to be good. I want my boy to cum for me."

"Oh," he moaned as her hand swirled over the head again.

"Yeah?," she smiled. She loved teasing him, she loved making him so excited. "Let mommy put her mouth on it." She quickly lowered her mouth, deepthroating him once again. And as she lifted her mouth back to the tip, her hand stroked his shaft slow at first, but then faster. And faster.

Her mouth was either on his cock or very close to it but her hand kept up its never-ending assault. Vince groaned and grabbed the comforter in his fists, pulling at it. He was going to cum.

"Please mommy," Vince begged. "Please..."

"Yeah, you're getting excited? You're getting close? Oh, you're getting so close, aren't you?" she said and then quickly slid her lips around his shaft again. Between her sucking and stroking he definitely wasn't going to last long. And she knew it was coming.

"Cum for me, baby. Cum for mommy!" she ordered, stroking his cock into her mouth. Vince couldn't help but watch as he felt myself cum... hard. He was grunting again and again as he sprayed into her mouth, emptying his balls completely down her throat. He faintly heard her gagging, trying so hard to take every drop of his cum in her mouth and swallow it.

When he finally stopped, she released his cock and sat up, swallowing everything in her mouth and scooping up anything that had dribbled out onto her chin and licking that into her mouth.

"Mmmm... you know that you're the only one allowed to do that because only your cum is sweet enough," she said. She closed her eyes, savoring the taste of his cum. When she opened them again, she was smiling, glowing even.

"Why don't you run off and run a nice, hot bath. We need to clean up before bed."

"Yes, mommy," Vince said, standing up. His legs were shaky. His muscles felt like mush. But he managed to make his way to the master bathroom and start a bath. As the water was running, he sat on the toilet, put his head in his hands, and tried to think about what all was happening.

Vince wondered if she would even remember this in the morning. He wondered if this spell was going to wear off and what would happen if it did. And he especially wondered if he wanted it to as she walked in the bathroom, bent over, and gave him a deep, soul-searing kiss, her hand stroking his cock hard once again.

12