All Comments on 'The Lover Camper Pt. 01'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
jneric2691jneric2691about 5 years ago
Enjoyed this story

I can't wait for the next part!

Daddy1995Daddy1995about 5 years ago

Where is the second family in the story from in your list of stories

soul71soul71about 5 years agoAuthor

Part 3 in the story

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
i gave it 5 stars

clever story idea. the scenes and particularly the sex scenes seemed disjointed to me - too much jumping around from scene to scene. I found myself skipping ahead. so you may want to work on that. but i'm looking forward to chapter 2

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Can't Wait

I am so looking forward to the next part. I like how this one started with the teasing of Eddy by the women in the family. The sex is hot but I agree that the last sex scene was awfully busy but none the less very hot. Oh and it seemed like Eddy didn't have any trouble with stamina.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Martin & Co.

Martin, Christen, Michelle, Rachel and Lula are from Strawter Family Does Incest Porn.

If you haven't already done so, you should check those chapters out. There you will get the needed background for the characters moving forward... hopefully it does move on to other chapters!!

WAA

soul71soul71about 5 years agoAuthor

I did tell them that WAA.

retnavysec69retnavysec69almost 5 years ago
When is next chapter!

Just wondering when next chapter will be out. I really enjoyed both the series before this and this story.

Iceman79Iceman79almost 5 years ago
?

Are you going to continue this story?

redking2882redking2882about 4 years ago
please continue

i think a lot of us want a part 2 to this story. im actually kind of curious what eddie wants to ask martin and if the kids will pair off and be couples while still being with family. id like eddie to have a gf honestly. the kid deserves it. i really loved this one. i dont know if you read these but i really have a question about one of your other stories id like to ask you abou.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
i should hope so.

oh my god, i so loved this story. there should easily be 5 or 6 more chapters. i see a number of directions this story could continue in. i will be waiting......

Iceman79Iceman79almost 4 years ago

Just wondering if you are going to continue this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Is part 2 almost ready.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need more

Soul71 where is part 2 of this story?

tld1227tld1227almost 3 years ago

Always enjoy your stories looking forward to the continuation of this series. I like Eddy's charter please develop this story line more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have a feeling the husband is going to screw something up and the wife is going to get really pissed and leave him, Eddie might start a relationship with Michelle and it will actually be good for both but still swap with eachothers siblings, Lauren and Christen will maybe start a romance, Martin will impregnate his mom sister Rachel and lulu while Eddie does his family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was wondering if you would be continuing this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...