The Lover Out of Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glows. The world is bright. "I find enormous comfort in your heart."

She holds you to her breasts, stroking your hair. You feel their weight upon you as you suck. She smiles, teeth upon her bottom lip, head facing the sky. She moans as your tongue glides over her, and you leave little hickeys on her skin. Each nipple fills your mouth completely, bigger than your thumb and throbbing. You think about her clit pulsing. She tells you to keep going, baby. More.

"God, I'm soaking wet," she laughs. "It's almost like you're eating me out."

"I can," you smile.

"I have another idea this time. I want to try something."

She sets you down.

She closes her eyes, focusing. More tentacles spill over from her back.

Her avatar bends over on all fours. She spreads her huge, wide ass before you, strong and full. Then, she takes her tentacles and grabs you, brings you close. She smacks herself. "I want you to fuck me while I fuck myself," she smirks.

Before you do, you climb up on her back. You kiss the space where her jawline meets her neck. You kiss her ear. You work your way along her spine, kissing and massaging her. You worship her big ass cheeks, each almost bigger than you, her low moans driving you as you move closer to her sex. Her thighs are wet. And finally, you tell her that you're ready.

It begins.

She felt incredible before: tight, electric, with incredible control over the muscles of her pussy. Now, you gasp in otherworldly pleasure. A new, tremendous suction from within her pulls you deeper, the muscles almost coiling around your throbbing cock. It's like the rifle of a gun. Simply with the power of her sex, she begins building momentum. She isn't even pushing against you with her arms and legs yet, just her cunt. It takes everything you have to not go limp, allowing her to lift you up into the air with just that pussy, like a ragdoll.

You breathe. You stabilize. You grab her hips. You thrust yourself against her with the rhythm she has set. And so you fuck. Together.

She drips for you, calling your name.

You see her rub her clit with her tentacles, rub her breasts and pinch their nipples.

"Ready?" she asks.

Barely, you sputter out "I'm ready."

As you penetrate her deeper, you hear a huge and distant noise--like stone ripping apart. You see from afar that her tentacles are lifting up a skyscraper, inserting it into her giant cunt, one of perhaps a thousand giant cunts. Her moan trails out for miles.

Her avatar releases you. She stands. She picks you up and bridal-carries you. She looks into your eyes and kisses you. And then, she sucks your cock.

Her two tongues swirl on every side of it. Her head doesn't move. It's easier for her to move you higher and lower, so she does. You think that you're about to bust, but some strange force prevents you, grants you strength. You can only figure that it's her.

"Deeper," she says, both the avatar and her enormous face. "More."

She shifts you in her arms, carrying you vertically, then kisses you. You taste the sea on her. Then she slides you into her, maintaining eye contact, panting. She takes her tentacles around your body, pushing for you.

She moans, rubbing her body with her hands. Her breasts have become larger than before, full of desire. She takes her tit and brings it to your face.

"Suck me," she demands. You do. She moans. She holds you. She embraces you. She pulls you as tight to her as you can be without you getting hurt.

And then, you hear another giant noise.

Another building rips from its foundation. A new, colossal squelch erupts from her. On your fiance's giant face, beyond the avatar, is ecstasy, her eyes rolled up towards the heavens.

And then the process keeps repeating: rip and tear, insert, smother with juice. All of her is moaning. Your entire body rumbles with her.

She fucks you. Rips open the ground and fucks you. Rips apart the huge city and fucks you. Kisses you and pushes you against her as she fucks you.

Perhaps thousands of buildings from over a dozen cities are within her, as are you. Her avatar is so aroused, she roars at you. "Deeper. More."

Harder. Deeper. You inside her. Tentacles inside her. Skyscrapers inside her. And she roars with an enormous, unintelligible pleasure, fucking you. Fucking you down to your cells, her pussy milking you, her tentacles rubbing your face and entering your mouth, and pushing you and pulling you, and everything you have to give, you give.

She fucks herself with you as hard as possible. The whole Earth shakes.

And finally, she cannot take it anymore, her own power too much for her. Consuming her. Consuming everything.

You come, the both of you.

The world oozes with her. This brilliant, shining new world. Her world.

✣ ✣ ✣

Your fiance set things right, soon after everything. She fixed the city, wiped the people's memories so that they wouldn't go insane, and moved to an island in the South Pacific with enough space to sustain her.

She pulled some strings at work (which is to say she mind-controlled your boss) to have you relocate to the nearest town: Papeete in French Polynesia.

You and your fiance's avatar have spent your many nights here deep in love, among the palm trees and the kava and the music and the kindness of the locals. And your Tahitian's getting better, too. Of course, it helps that when you study, your fiance morphs your brain to help you soak in information faster.

Still, you miss being with all of her. She is her avatar, of course. But she's also more than that. So, once you get your pilot's license and a small, two-person plane, you set out to see her.

The sea that day is bright azure and shallow teal. Feeling the clouds come over you, you wrap your arm around her avatar. The sun is warm. Her skin is warm. The world is warm. She kisses you.

"We're very close," she says to you. "How do you like the view?"

"Well, it's incredible," you smile. "But I imagine it won't be able to compare with you."

"Would you like to see?" she smirks.

"Are we so close already?"

She removes the psychic barrier. Below you, dozens of times larger than the island where you live, is your fiance.

Your mouth goes slack. Even thousands of feet above the sea, she's impossible to fully comprehend.

She warps a thought into your mind. "I'm even bigger than I used to be," she purrs. "I'm like a country now. And far more powerful."

You land. You climb the viewing platform she's constructed. You stand miles away from her, far above the jungle that's below. And she eradicates all haze from the sky. Your eyes feast on her clearly, as much as they are able to. Even at this distance, her face is over half of what you see.

Your heart is hot and moist, and full. You blush. Each time you see her, it's like falling in love all over again.

She stretches out a tentacle. Upon it is the engagement ring you gave her. You can't help but smile so damn big. You almost sob.

You sniffle and you grin. "I've missed this," you tell her.

"As have I, my love." She moans, excited for you. "Do you like the way I've changed?"

You nod, of course.

"Good. As I keep growing, I'll likely soon require a new planet. I'd like to relocate while I'm still smaller than this ocean. I'll take you to a more suitable one when that time comes, if you would like to come with me. My power is sufficient now that I can transplant us through space to any distance, and my knowledge of the universe is now sufficient that I have some good ideas for where to go."

You shiver with excitement. "I'd love nothing more," you say. "Does this mean that you'll become the size of Earth?"

She giggles, forming tidal waves. "I'll someday dwarf the Earth completely. I'll create my own atmosphere. My own oceans. Then, likely, I'll be a galaxy. Bigger than that, even. Expanding at the rate at which the universe expands. You could be lightyears away from me and still not fully see the fullness of my body... Does that excite you?"

You imagine looking up into the sky, with all of it being her face. You'd love to occupy her little moon, gazing at her, kissing those astral lips as they come down. To be with her, as everything is her, is to be in Paradise. In Heaven. Her.

She hears this thought. It pleases her tremendously. The ground rumbles. You feel her growing.

Then, you see a look of mischief cross her face. "I'm getting ahead of myself," she says. "Let's focus on the present for today."

You see her create countless avatars: new angels to populate this world, each in different body types and sizes, colors. All a beautiful menagerie of her. They wear her face. They come to you, surround you and her avatar. They feel you, and her own tentacles feel you.

"As my power has increased, I've thought of many new, exciting things I want to do with you," she purrs, her tentacle cupping your cheek. "Tell me what your heart desires most. After all, it's only just a month before our wedding."

✣ ✣ ✣

12