The Lovers

Story Info
A demon fucks her witch girlfriend for the first time.
3.3k words
4.62
5.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MayBlack
MayBlack
12 Followers

This is an excerpt from my fantasy romance novel: Her Witch, Her Demon.

* * *

Although Ezerix had warned her beforehand, nothing could have prepared Meredith for the extreme discomfort threatening to claw out of her body. She rushed to the nearest sink to vomit everything in her system. Shit. Was this what it was like to teleport? It was like thirty pounds of chocolate had been forced down her throat. Her grip on the sink tightened as she trembled a little. When she calmed and her head cleared, she splashed some water on her face and washed her mouth thoroughly to get rid of the nauseous taste in her mouth.

"Where's Nyx?" she asked once she felt at home in her own body again.

"Bedroom." Ezerix pointed upstairs. Then he vanished in a puff of darkness.

Not caring where the demon guard had run off to, Meredith mounted the stairs two at a time and ran up the narrow hallway to find Nyx's room. She'd already been there before, both in person and out of body. So it didn't take long to find the massive bedroom.

Curled up in the humongous king-sized bed, was a naked Nyx, writhing in agony, her face pressed into her pillows. Her powerfully chiseled body shook like a leaf in the wind. Meredith clenched her jaws and her lips trembled. How she wished she could ease the demon's pain. Well, she could. It was why she was here in the first place.

"Nyx."

Nyx stiffened immediately and turned. "Meredith?" she whispered. It seemed she'd been crying so much that her voice had become hoarse. "Is that really you? Are you real?"

Nyx's tortured existence was worse than Meredith thought if the demon couldn't even sense that someone had teleported into her own home.

"Yes, Nyx. It's really me." Meredith eased herself next to Nyx and gathered the woman in her arms. "I'm right here." Nyx surrendered herself into Meredith's embrace, holding on for dear life. The witch reveled in the demon's warmth. It was fire, but the good kind of fire, pleasuring her skin.

Nyx's trembling intensified, and Meredith didn't for a second let go. She rubbed the demon's back and soothingly whispered into her ears, "I'm so sorry. This is all my fault."

Nyx's gaze bore into Meredith's soul and despite her obvious anguish, she smiled at the witch. Like a trained dog, Meredith's insides clenched, the heat twitching between her legs. Nyx touched Meredith's cheek and she quavered at the demon's touch. "None of this is your fault."

"But you're in pain because of me."

Nyx shook her head. "No... It's not because of you. I don't like it when you blame yourself for this."

Maybe she wasn't to blame. But she couldn't help feeling that way. She was Nyx's fated one, and the longer she took to complete the fated bond, the more agonizing it would be for Nyx.

"I want to help." Meredith gently grabbed Nyx's face, gazing deeply into her black eyes. Those cold midnight eyes were a constant reminder of Nyx's suffering. She would do anything to make Nyx's eyes hazel again, those very eyes she had grown to love. "Your pain... I can stop it, right?"

"I..." Never had she seen the demon looking so vulnerable and so unsure of herself. It was almost like seeing a different person. "You don't have to do this. You don't want-"

Meredith silenced the demon with a mere finger on her lips. Delicious sensations tingled Meredith's core as Nyx's lips touched her finger. She straddled Nyx. Nyx's perky small breasts pushed against Meredith's chest, and the demon's longing gaze drank her in.

"I want you, Nyx." She kissed Nyx gently on her temple. "And you can have me." She kissed the other temple. "All of me." A kiss on Nyx's nose. "However you want."

And now their faces were mere inches apart. They stared at each other's lips, the strings of an invisible force pulling them together. And then Nyx's lips crashed into hers, capturing her mouth in every way, claiming the witch for herself.

Meredith moaned into the kiss, surrendering to the demon's powerful yet gentle touch. Their kiss was nothing like Meredith had experienced before. Not even their first kiss had been this sensual and passionate, full of a thousand unspoken emotions. It sent shudders all the way down to her toes, powering back up into the deepest crevices of her core. She finally pulled away, panting heavily. Her heart beat so fast that she feared it would explode. She would die a very happy witch if that happened. Wait, not yet. She needed to feel Nyx inside her. She needed to take away all of the demon's pain. Then she could die happy.

Nyx must have had the same lustful thoughts because in a flash she stripped Meredith of her dress, exposing her mismatched bra and panties. For the first time, Meredith realized that she was in the same clothes she wore to work. She hadn't had time to dress up for Nyx and she wished she had worn that sexy red lingerie she bought weeks ago, just for this very occasion.

But the fiery hunger in Nyx's eyes told her that the demon didn't care one bit about what kind of underwear she had on.

Nyx's dark gaze swept over Meredith like an inferno, eye-fucking the shit out of the witch. Meredith almost succumbed to orgasm simply by the way the demon's eyes worshiped her body.

"You're so beautiful." Nyx's husky voice drilled into Meredith's depth, her wetness running between her legs.

A long throaty moan escaped her lips when Nyx snatched off her bra, took her rock-hard nipple in her mouth, and sucked on it like it was the elixir of life.

"Fuck, Nyx..." She dug her fingers into Nyx's skin. Then the demon took the other tit in her mouth, flicking the nipple. Biting and pulling. "Oh god.," she gasped. Such attention to her breasts was foreign to her yet it felt so good.

Nyx must really be a tit person because she savored every inch of the witch's large mounds. Why did it feel so good? Yet Meredith wanted more. The petals between her legs throbbed, pleading to be deflowered. She wanted more. She needed more.

"Please... Nyx... I want you."

She didn't have to protest for long, for the demon laid Meredith on her back before tracing her tongue lower and lower on Meredith's body. She ripped Meredith's panty at once and threw it somewhere.

Now Meredith was stark naked beneath a brown-skinned goddess, whose eyes feasted on her like she was the last fucking supper. Her cheeks burned. To think someone like Nyx found her so attractive. Her clit hardened in response, waiting to be ravaged by the powerful demon on top of her.

The demon spread her legs wide open before inhaling Meredith's scent. Meredith arched her back and curled her toes when the Nyx suddenly buried her face in her bald pussy, lapping at her folds with wanton abandon.

"Oh, fuck... Nyx. Fuck."

Her left hand gripped the sheets while the other clenched through Nyx's hair as the demon ate her in passionate fervor. Nyx's tongue stroked harder and harder, shoving deep into Meredith's slit, and then back out again. In and out, over and over, driving her to the edge, but not quite pushing her over.

Before she could process the full extent of her bliss, a finger slid deep inside her.

"Oh, god. Yes. Yes. Yes." Another finger joined and her walls tightened around them. Meredith froze as Nyx slowly fingered her, and then gradually increased her pace until she was furiously pumping into her tight wet hole.

Meredith gaped, words eluding her. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. She was going to come. Her body couldn't take this anymore. She froze in euphoria as a mighty gale swept through her and she came apart violently. When the intensity of her orgasm ebbed, Nyx finally pulled out of her, leaving her quite empty and drained.

The demon smiled at her, not that cheeky smile she was used to, but one full of love and tenderness that the witch felt absolutely safe in her arms. Then Nyx kissed her on the lips, and Meredith reveled in the salty yet sweet taste of her own juices.

While they kissed, Nyx cupped Meredith's breast, making the witch moan in pleasure. She had only come seconds ago, but it seemed she wasn't done getting aroused, and the demon wasn't done feasting on her either. Yet Meredith didn't care. She belonged to the demon now, and she could take her in every way possible.

She yelped when Nyx suddenly lifted her from the bed and pinned her against the white wall. Meredith wrapped her legs around Nyx's waist, and her arms around her neck. The demon held her in place, like she weighed nothing at all, their hips gyrating against each other.

She felt Nyx's hands snake down her bare bottom before her fingers probed her wet entrance. She was so fucking wet that when Nyx invaded, there was no resistance. Meredith buried her face atop Nyx's shoulder and cried out in pleasure.

Suddenly, an overwhelming urge to bite her lover took over her, and before she could even question such feral tendency, she sank her teeth into Nyx's neck.

For the first time since they started fucking, Nyx let out a deep moan. If not for the dazed look of pleasure in her now hazel eyes, Meredith would have thought the demon was howling in pain.

Seeing how much Nyx relished it, Meredith bit her again, this time even harder. "Fuck, Meredith..." Nyx's arms trembled, yet her grip around Meredith never loosened. "Fucking hell, it's growing." Her husky voice dripped with arousal. "It's fucking growing."

What was growing? Meredith wondered briefly. But she was too swamped by the quick flashes of images that gushed through her mind like a flood. They seemed like memories, yet they weren't quite her own. She couldn't make sense of what she was seeing.

The memories suddenly vanished when something hard and thick grew between her legs, throbbing and poking at her wet folds. Meredith's eyes widened, and she stared questionably at her fated one.

"Is that a..." The rest of the words remained stuck in her throat.

Nyx's eyes shifted uneasily. Then she nodded. "I'm sorry... I couldn't control it... do you want me to stop?"

"What?" Meredith frowned. Then it dawned on her that Nyx was feeling ashamed of what had just happened. Not that Meredith understood how the demon had just grown a cock so long that it practically slapped against Meredith's ass. But that didn't mean for a second she wanted this to end. Fuck no.

She ran her hand along the length of the monster cock. Nyx gasped, clenching her jaws so tightly they rattled.

"What I want," said Meredith, rubbing her pussy against Nyx's pole, while gazing deeply into her eyes, "is for you to fuck me into oblivion with your demon cock."

And then Nyx's smirk was back. Meredith shivered, imagining all the wicked pleasures her demon lover had in store for her.

In mere seconds, Meredith was pinned into the bed on her knees, her ass in the air, her face pressing into the pillows. The thought of being completely at the mercy of her demon made her even hornier and her pussy clenched in response.

Nyx's hand rubbed against the globes of Meredith's ass. She briefly played with Meredith's clit before the witch felt the tip of Nyx's shaft probe her forbidden entrance. Up and down, the demon rubbed her cock against Meredith's pussy, entering her and yet not quite penetrating her fully. It slowly drove her insane with need.

She could no longer stand the torture. She wanted to be filled in every way possible. Her drenching pussy screamed to be used without mercy. "Please.... Nyx. Please..."

"As you wish, my love." And then Nyx thrust deeply into her.

"Fuccckkkk...." She curled her toes, her head reeling from the high that threatened to consume her.

Nyx pumped into her, over and over, filling her up to the fullest, widening her tight little hole with the girth of her monster cock. Unintelligible words slurred out of Meredith's mouth as her lover dominated the fuck out of her. Over and over and over. Time seemed not to exist anymore. Nothing mattered... except to be taken by her demon. Her mind suddenly went blank, and the world seemed to disappear. But it was only for a brief moment because in that same instant, the deluge of memories flooded her mind again, but this time much faster, syncing with the speed of Nyx's powerful thrust.

"Yes, yes, yes... Nyx, fuck me... yes."

The demon seemed to be lost in a frenzy of unending passion. The louder Meredith moaned, the more it seemed to energize Nyx, and the harder the demon deliciously brutalized the witch. The pleasure overwhelmed Meredith's senses, the sounds gagging her throat. Her mouth hang open in silence, as she whimpered in ecstasy.

The memories were clearer now -- and they were all Nyx's memories. They raced through Meredith's mind at the speed of light, going as far back as Nyx's birth. People she had never seen before flooded her mind. Names of demons she'd never heard before penetrated her visions. The combination of powerful fucking and a million visions sent Meredith into overdrive and her body convulsed violently, coming with fervor.

So intense was her orgasm that she collapsed onto the bed and everything went black.

When her eyes peeled open, the first thing she saw was a pair of anxious hazel eyes gazing at her.

"Hey." Nyx caressed her cheeks. "Are you alright, I was so worried."

"What happened?" asked Meredith, still in a daze. She felt sore between her legs, yet it felt really good. Her cheeks reddened when she recalled their energetic lovemaking.

"You passed out for about an hour," said Nyx. "Did I..." she rubbed her neck awkwardly, "...did I hurt you?"

"No," Meredith said quickly, touching Nyx's face. That seemed to bring Nyx some relief. But the guilt still burned in her hazel eyes. God, seeing this woman so vulnerable always made Meredith want to protect her from everything. Yet, it also made Meredith feel like the only thing that mattered in the world because Nyx never showed that side of hers to anyone. "You didn't hurt me, okay?" All she felt was endless bliss -- nothing she'd ever felt before from a man or woman.

Nyx paused thoughtfully. "I lose control when it grows."

Meredith's cheeks flushed at the thought of Nyx's monster cock riding her to Nirvana. "I love it when you lose control."

"I could hurt you." Nyx pouted. God, she was adorable.

"You won't. I don't break easy, Nyx."

They stared into each other's eyes for a while and the demon kissed her on top of the head. "I'm glad I gave you everything you wanted."

Meredith sighed heavily. She had indeed gotten everything she ever wanted and more. But she didn't feel like she had returned the favor. She touched the demon's crotch, hoping to get it stiff and at full length. But the monster cock was no more, and all that remained was Nyx's thoroughly wet pussy. Before she could slip her fingers inside Nyx, the demon gently took Meredith and kissed her fingers.

"But what about you?" Meredith protested. "I want to satisfy you, Nyx."

"Oh, but you did." Nyx smiled. "More than you'll ever know, my love."

My love. There was that phrase again. She smiled at the term of endearment. If she wasn't certain she belonged to Nyx, even after all that bout of lovemaking, then she was now. She was Nyx's love.

"Nyx."

"Hmm."

"I think I was in your head."

Silence.

Finally, Nyx said, "I didn't think the fated bond would affect you."

So it was the effect of the fated bond. But how could it affect her though? She was a witch, not a demon. Then again, unlike Nyx, Meredith didn't suffer physical pain. Wait... did that mean...

"Were you in my head too?"

"Yes, my love," Nyx nodded. "I saw... everything." Having her mind opened to someone and having them see all her fears and pain was pretty terrifying. Yet, she did not feel any bit threatened by the fact that a demon had seen all of her. All that she was. And all she had experienced. On the contrary, she felt much closer to her fated one, as though they were one and the same. Sharing the same soul. A calmness settled over Meredith as she relished the warmth of Nyx's body. "Thank you for taking away my pain," said Nyx.

"You don't have to thank me. I wanted this just as much as you did." Guilt pruned at her heart, and for a moment, she avoided Nyx's gaze. "I'm sorry for the cruel things I said to you last time. I didn't mean any of that."

"I know." Nyx put a finger under Meredith's chin, gazing into her orbs. "How did you get here anyway?"

Ah, a long story. She grinned. "Ezerix."

Nyx raised a brow. "You two have met?"

Meredith nodded. "You've been protecting me all this time." She bit her lips. "Even after I broke up with you."

"I'll do anything for you, my love."

The sincerity in the demon's voice tugged at her heart. And never once did Meredith doubt her words. And now that she thought about it, she realized that she too would do anything for the demon.

"I don't want to lose you."

"What about your parents?"

Meredith sighed. "I don't want to lose them either. But they would have to respect my decision to be with you. If not..."

She couldn't bring herself to complete her sentence. Unfortunately, that was the reality. Her parents weren't going to like her decision. But it didn't matter. She had to choose what was best for her. And Nyx was what was best for her.

"Do you want me to talk to them?" asked Nyx. "They're just worried you'd get hurt. But I can convince them I'll always keep you safe."

Meredith smiled sadly. It wouldn't help. Her parents already hated Nyx no matter what. The fact that she was a demon -- a royal demon -- had sealed her fate. "It's okay. It doesn't matter."

"Meredith, I know how much your family means to you. I don't want you to lose them because of me."

"If I lose my family, then it's because of their prejudice. It's not your fault. Okay?"

Nyx hesitated for a moment. Meredith couldn't help but feel Nyx's urge to protect her.

"Please don't get involved." She touched Nyx's face. "Promise me you won't."

Slowly, Nyx nodded. "Alright. I promise."

Meredith smiled. Suddenly, she yawned wildly, her eyes barely keeping open.

Nyx chuckled. "You're exhausted."

Meredith pouted. "I seem to recall someone working me out."

A rumble of laughter escaped deep out of Nyx's belly. It made Meredith blush hearing that sweet sound. "And I seem to recall someone loving every second of it."

Meredith playfully pushed Nyx on the chest. "Fuck you."

"I mean, I can arrange that. But you'll probably pass out again."

Meredith grinned. God, this demon was a menace. And yes, she loved every bit of it.

"Why don't you rest, hmm? I'll make you breakfast in the morning."

Hopefully, there would be more than breakfast in the morning, Meredith thought as she let Nyx spoon her from behind. Oh god, she really was addicted to the demon.

"Since you've met Ezerix," Nyx wrapped her arms tightly around Meredith's waist, "I'd like you to meet the rest of my family soon."

The words hit Meredith like a truck. Nyx wanted her to meet her family? Holy shit. She'd seen the demon's memories. Nyx's family didn't seem like the type to cuddle with witches... or hell, be a mile away from them.

What if Nyx's family rejected Meredith just as hers had done?

Even worse, what if they tried to kill her? No. Nyx wouldn't put her in harm's way. She knew it like she knew her own name. After replaying some of Nyx's memories about her family, Meredith finally drifted into slumber.

MayBlack
MayBlack
12 Followers