Miss B, My Daughter's Teacher

Story Info
A back-to-school-night meeting leads to romance and more.
16.4k words
4.8
35.4k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss B, My Daughter's Teacher

Every morning Meg Givins would stand at her kitchen window and watch her neighbors, Alinda and Zenia, escort their six-year-old daughter, Abby, into the car. Once safely buckled in, Alinda kissed Abby and Zenia goodbye, and Zenia drove Abby to school. Meg envied the closeness of the two women and their devotion to Abby.

Meg's spouse had moved out more than a year ago. The jerk was now living with his secretary. Meg didn't know how to pick up the pieces. At thirty-one, she didn't even know where to find those pieces.

Ho-Hum, what's on the calendar for today? A red circle was around September 30th, "Back to School Night." Meg would try to leave work early and hand off her daughter Margarite to her mom, who would sit for a couple of hours.

Meg liked to take her time when she was going out. Whether it was dinner with a friend or a half-hour meeting at Margarite's school, she wanted to look nice. So, first, Meg showered and washed her hair. Then she sat before her mirror, brushed her long golden locks, and applied eye shadow to her bright blue eyes and pink lipstick to her lips. Next, Meg contemplated putting on perfume but stopped; It's back-to-school night. I'm not going to bang the principal.

As always, Meg's mother arrived on time, and Meg kissed Margarite goodnight.

"Goodnight, mom," called out Margarite. "I hope you like Miss B as much as I do."

Meg parked her new black Audi sedan convertible, one of the perks of the divorce, in the school lot and entered the building. She was ten minutes early. Who knows, maybe Miss B is running early. I might as well go and look; there's not much else to do.

She easily found the room. The sign on the door read, "Miss Kylie Bevilacqua, kindergarten." Miss B was looking out a window when Meg entered. She turned around at the sound of Meg's heels. They both stopped, stared, and neither spoke for a moment. Then, finally, Miss B stepped forward and broke the ice.

"Hi, I'm Kylie Bevilacqua, your daughter's teacher. You must be..."

"Meg Givins, Margarite's mom. It's nice to meet you--"

"You can call me Kylie, " she said as she extended her hand. Meg looked into Kylie's green eyes, took her hand, and had to stop herself from falling into Kylie's arms. Meg was immediately smitten by Miss Bevilacqua.

"Please have a seat."

Meg sat down and watched as Kylie busied herself with the folders on her desk. She noted that Kylie was probably in her mid-twenties. She was shorter than Meg, with a nice ass and shapely B-cup breasts buoying from a lace bra. It was apparent she worked out. She wore her dark hair short, and it curled inwards, bringing attention to a very sexy mouth.

Kylie found Margarite's file and looked back at Meg, who was still staring. Kylie smiled and assumed a professional demeanor.

"Margarite is very special, Mrs. Givins."

"--Call me Meg," she interrupted, her voice strangely dry.

A smile played at the corners of Kylie's mouth. "Meg." When Kylie said her name, it caused a shiver down Meg's spine. "As I was saying, Margarite is a special little girl. She is attentive in class, her work is meticulous, and she gets along well with her classmates. I think she'll do well in school."

"Well, that's nice to hear."

"Yes, but there is one thing that I don't understand."

"Oh, what is that?"

"Margarite can be very clingy at times."

"Clingy, what do you mean?"

"Sometimes, she'll come over to me and squeeze my hand or ask for a hug. This is usually a mark of something that is going on at home. Have there been any abrupt changes in the household?"

"Well, my husband, Margarite's father, moved out, and it's been very hard for both of us."

"I see. Well, that would explain it." Kylie moved her chair a little closer to Meg and, in a soft voice, asked, "And how are you holding up?"

Meg was about to answer automatically, but something inside of her broke. She started sobbing uncontrollably and couldn't stop herself. Kylie got up and pressed a tissue into her hand.

"Thank you." She cried copious tears, unable to calm herself. Soon she was aware of Kylie's hand on her knee, near the hem of her dress.

"--Fifteen minutes until lockup, Miss Bevilacqua." The two women jumped at the source of the voice. It was the school janitor.

"Thank you, Mr. Padilla."

The janitor looked at Miss Bevilacqua's hand resting on Meg's knee, then turned and walked out. Meg turned back to face Kylie, who removed her hand as if nothing had happened.

"I think that this is only something that time will help."

"So you think Margarite will get over it?"

"I'm not a psychologist, but I feel that as long as you provide a stable environment in the home it will speed the transition. I will do my part to ensure she receives the proper attention here at Birchwood."

The two women rose. Kylie thanked Meg for coming. Meg turned and walked to the door, aware Kylie was checking out her ass. When she touched the doorknob, Kylie cleared her throat.

"Ahem, Mrs. Givins, I mean Meg..." Meg stopped and turned. "It may be helpful for you to do something physical to release some of your tension. I belong to a local gym that I visit every week. Would it be alright if I were to give you a call sometime? You could come as my guest."

"Oh my, yes, Kylie. That would be fine, thank you." And she walked away seductively, swaying her hips.

That night Meg had a dream. Again, she was in the same classroom as Kylie. Only this time, when Mr. Padilla came to the door, he shut the lights, unaware they were together in the room. Instead of Kylie's hand being on Meg's knee, her fingers were beneath the hem of Meg's business skirt. With everyone gone from the building, Kylie slid her warm hand up as far as possible.

Meg awoke with a start. One finger was buried inside her wet pussy. She was so close. Meg brought up a picture of Kylie in her mind and added another finger inside her hot pussy. "Ahhh," Meg groaned as she felt the release between her legs, wetting the bottom of her nightshirt.

Meg couldn't believe what had just happened. Except for one instance in school, she'd never thought of another woman in that way. She showered, dressed, checked on Margarite, and went downstairs for her coffee.

Standing at the window, she watched Abby get into the car before her two moms kissed each other goodbye. She wondered what it would feel like to kiss Kylie. Just then, Margarite came downstairs, dressed for school, and Meg snapped out of her reverie.

"Hi mom, how was back-to-school night? Did you like Miss B?"

"Oh yes, Margarite. I liked her very much." Meg blushed at these words.

"I knew you would."

Margarite quietly finished her breakfast before her grandma arrived and tooted the car horn. Margarite got up and put on her backpack. "See you, mom," and she kissed her mother on the cheek.

Meg went to work, but she couldn't concentrate. She looked at her phone every ten minutes, waiting to hear from Kylie. Since high school, she hadn't been this anxious for a "romantic interest" to call. Finally, two days later, her screen brightened and dinged. She hoped it was Kylie.

"Hello."

"Hello Meg, it's Kylie. How are you?"

"Oh, I'm good," Meg was trying to sound nonchalant but felt like she was flying on a trapeze and riding in a plunging elevator all at once.

"I was thinking about going to the gym tomorrow afternoon. Does that work for you? I'd love for you to come."

"Yes," Meg didn't recognize the lilt in her voice, "tomorrow would be great, say about four o'clock."

"Four is perfect. See you then."

Meg couldn't wait. That afternoon, she stopped at the mall on her way home, bought a new exercise outfit, and had her nails done. That night she asked her mom if she could watch Margarite.

"Of course, I'll take care of her. We'll have a blast. Go and enjoy yourself."

Mrs. Givins was glad that Meg was getting together with other adults and getting out of the house.

The next day they met outside the gym. Meg had already seen Kylie in a professional outfit; now she was wearing fuscia yoga pants with a low-cut matching top that made Meg swoon. Kylie's midriff was toned and smooth, and Meg thought of peppering it with soft kisses. Kylies tight pants accented her shapely thighs and cameltoe.

Meg followed Kylie inside. While showing their driver's licenses to the kid at the front desk she checked out her shapely ass in those sexy tights. She wasn't disappointed.

The two walked the treadmill, worked with an exercise ball, and lifted weights. Kylie's strength belied her stature, and Meg couldn't keep up with the younger woman; instead, she contented herself by stealing looks at her. Finally, when they agreed they'd had enough exercise, Kylie suggested a shower.

There was no friggin' way that Meg would get naked in the shower with the shapely Kylie without attacking her.

"I'll take mine at home," answered Meg. "But I'll wait outside for you."

As she stood by the locker room door in the hall, Meg tried looking at things objectively. That there was an attraction was no doubt. Did Kylie feel the same about her? Perhaps. Could it lead to anything, or was it just a passing fantasy? Then a vision unfolded inside Meg's head: women were entering the locker room, stealing looks at a showering Kylie, mesmerized by her pert nipples and buff body. Meg, incensed and jealous, pushed everyone out of the locker room, locked the door, ripped off her clothes, and made intense love to Kylie on the tiled floor as the shower sprayed on their naked bodies.

Geez, Meg, get a grip on yourself," she thought.

Moments later, Kylie emerged from the ladies' locker room with a big smile and a yoga mat under her arm. She smelled of lilacs. My gosh, thought Meg, she always looks great.

"Do you have time to grab a health shake in the juice bar?"

You mean, do I have time to look at your adorable face and stare at your breasts for another half-hour? Count Me In.

"Sure," answered Meg.

Once seated, Meg asked, "So, are you feeling better since back-to-school night?"

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry about that. I'm not exactly sure what came over me."

Kylie extended her hands across the table and took Meg's hand. Oh my gosh, thought Meg, who resisted the urge to squeeze Kylie's hand and kiss her fingertips.

"Hey, it's okay to cry. But we have to learn to move on too. I broke up with someone special at the start of the summer, and I'm still getting over it. It happens, unfortunately."

"How long were you two seeing each other?"

"Two and a half years. It's not as long as you, but I thought it would be forever."

"What happened?"

"She wanted to see other people."

Meg almost fell off of her chair. Did Kylie say, "she?" Except for her neighbors, Meg wasn't used to women being so open about their sexuality. She turned three shades of pink and gulped.

"I'm sorry, Meg."

"No, no, it's okay. I just wasn't..."

"-expecting it. I didn't mean to shock you. I should be more tactful."

"Have you always been a, um, a...?"

"Gay?" she laughed. "No, I wasn't always into women. In college, I slept with guys. But it always felt like something was missing. It was like, "what is all the fuss about? Shouldn't there be more?" And then, one night, my roommate and I arrived home drunk--one thing led to another, and I just knew.

"How about you?"

Meg told Kylie about the time she had feelings for her lab partner. They'd been alone in the lab every week. Meg had been thirsting to touch her; the minutes spent tipping heads towards each other, engaged in lab work, were agonizing. A casual brush against her, a wisp of hair tucked behind an ear, drove Meg friggin crazy. Then, one afternoon toward the end of the semester, Meg dropped a test tube, which fell to the floor and broke. The two of them stooped to pick up the pieces. Meg impulsively leaned forward and kissed her lab partner on the lips. They began passionately kissing for a half minute before her partner jumped up and ran out of the room. The two of them never spoke again. They graduated a month later.

"Wow, I hate when that happens," responded Kylie. She and Meg laughed nervously. Finally, Meg had to change the subject.

"What do you like to do when you're not teaching?"

"I enjoy working out, shopping--"

"What girl doesn't?"

"Exactly, and cooking."

"Really, I love to cook, too."

"Cooking for one is not much fun," Kylie said as she clutched her cup of Green Juice near her lips, her ruby ring glimmering, while casting an apprising look at Meg. Of course, Meg knew that look and held Kylie's stare. Then Kylie noticed the clock on the wall. "Oh, I'm sorry, but I need to go. Do you want to do this again next week?"

"Sure," brightened Meg.

Kylie got up to leave. Meg stood. There was an awkward silence, and Meg found her eyes dancing over Kylie's curves and tender, smooth belly. Kylie bent forward and she kissed Meg on the cheek. Meg was tempted to kiss her back before Kylie said, "It was nice. I'll see you next week." Kylie turned and walked away, her shapely ass twinkling in her fuscia yoga pants.

Meg arrived home ahead of Margarite and her mom. Her insides churned, and her mind was a jumble--overflowing with titillating thoughts of Kylie, her kiss still burning her cheek. But she remembered she had to pay a credit card bill or face late fees. Meg thumbed through her purse for her card. What's this? It was Kylie's driver's license. She looked through her purse, but her license was gone. The guy at the health club had accidentally switched their licenses.

Meg stopped and looked closely at Kylie's license. The girl looked fantastic, even in her driver's license photo. Next, Meg peered at the birthdate.

"Oh my," said Meg, "she's only twenty-four. She's so young and yet wants to settle down." Meg's mind started racing again. Her pussy began to throb, and her nipples hardened.

"Am I crazy?" Margarite and her mom were due back shortly. Forgetting the credit card, Meg went upstairs and shut her bedroom door. She closed the curtains and looked at Kylie's photo on the license. She recalled Kylie's smile when she greeted her at the gym, her beautiful breasts, and that luscious ass. She imagined Kylie naked in the shower and couldn't take it any longer. Throwing all caution to the wind, Meg grabbed the vibrator from her drawer, pulled off her sports bra, and ripped off her tight leggings. Laying on her bed, with the sheets thrown off and her legs splayed, she closed her eyes and imagined Kylie, and she locked in a passionate kiss while Kylie fingered her cunt.

"Ahh, oh yes, oh yes." She turned up the vibrator and pressed down hard on her pussy.

"OOHHH, OOHHH!" She came hard, and it took a minute for her to catch her breath. Then, looking at the clock, she saw she had about seven minutes before her mom would arrive. She had no time to shower, so she quickly washed her face, threw on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt, and ran downstairs as her mom was jiggling the house key in the lock.

"Why is your face so red," asked her mother when they met downstairs.

"Oh, I ran downstairs. I was afraid I locked you out."

"I have a key, silly. Remember?" And her mom dangled the key in her face.

"Oh yes, of course." Meg bent down and kissed her daughter.

"Did you have a nice day in school today, sweetie?"

"Uhuh, can I have some applesauce before dinner?"

"Sure, dear." Meg was bursting to tell her mom and Margarite that she had spent a couple of beautiful hours with Miss B. but restrained herself.

"Are you okay, Meg?" asked her mom.

"Yeah, sure, mom; why?"

"I don't know, call it mother's intuition, but I think something is going on. Did you meet someone? Are you seeing anyone?"

"Uh, no, mom. Nothing is happening in that department; I can assure you."

Meg's mother wasn't convinced.

That evening, Meg stuck Kylie's driver's license in the frame of her bedroom mirror and wondered when she would realize it was missing.

Three days passed, and Kylie still hadn't phoned to inquire about her driver's license. Meg found herself pining for her. Finally, following a very unproductive morning, she decided to call her. Kylie didn't answer, so Meg left a voice mail: "Hi Kylie, this is Meg. I think the guy at the gym switched our driver's licenses; Now you know how old I am, ha! Perhaps we'll get together again on Thursday. Please call me...I miss you."

OMG, thought Meg, the message would've been perfect had she left out the last three words.

Ten minutes later, when Kylie heard the message, she replayed it twice to be sure she heard correctly, '...please call me...I miss you.' She considered the inflection in Meg's voice. When she called back, Kylie confirmed they were still on for Thursday afternoon.

Meg was wary about her looks, age, and everything else since the divorce. She looked at herself in the full-length mirror. I'm still hot, she thought; I've nothing to hide. But, let's face it, Meg, you don't know what you're doing, so just try and be cool, and don't screw it up.

They met outside the club. Kylie looked radiant as ever. The two awkwardly hugged and exchanged licenses as they entered the gym.

They worked out and built up a good sweat. Meg watched Kylie walk on the treadmill effortlessly, a towel draped over her lovely bare shoulders as her shapely ass wiggled with every step. Meg daydreamed they were lying naked in bed, their bodies entwined, and she yearned to touch herself.

"--Time for a shower," announced Kylie. She drew within three inches of Meg's face, "are you coming?"

She was driving Meg crazy.

"Yes, I'll take a shower too." She answered meekly, her throat dryer than the Sahara.

Meg quickly undressed, keeping her face averted from Kylie; she then walked to the furthest shower, and turned on the water. The hot spray relaxed every inch of her naked body. She soaped up her arms and legs, burning with desire and waiting for Kylie to appear.

When she did, Meg sucked in her breath at seeing her sexy workout partner. Kylie's young tits defied gravity. Her areolae were the size of fifty cents pieces. Her tummy was perfectly flat. Her waist flared out to that lovely inviting ass. Her pubic hair was shaved in a V. Meg stood frozen as Kylie approached.

"Can I use your shampoo? I forgot mine."

You sexy little kitten, Meg thought. She passed the shampoo with a trembling hand.

"You have to know how hard to squeeze," said Kylie, fingering the bottle in her hands. "If you squeeze too hard, it comes out too fast. If you don't squeeze it hard enough, then nothing happens. But if you squeeze it just so...well, let's say everything comes out just fine. Do you know what I mean?"

Meg couldn't speak. Instead, she stood still as a statue, the shower spraying on her as she considered gathering Kylie in her arms and kissing her inviting mouth. Instead, Kylie squeezed the shampoo into her hand and returned it to Meg with a grin.

"A girl as sexy as you," said Kylie, while staring at Meg's breasts, "should be careful who she showers with." Kylie smiled, turned around, and walked to the next shower. Her perfect ass winking at Meg.

Somehow Meg got out of the shower without grabbing Kylie, dried herself off, and dressed. Kylie approached her side, wearing only a towel and holding a hairbrush.

"Would you mind brushing my hair," she smiled seductively, holding out her brush and turning around.

Meg could hear women changing in the next suite of lockers. With her heart beating fast, she took the brush from Kylie's hand and stroked her lovely hair with easy, slow strokes of her hand. Kylie's soft dewy shoulder blade was exposed, and Meg yearned to kiss Kylie on the shoulder. She paused to listen for the other women, but they seemed alone now. Unable to restrain herself, she bent her head close to Kylie's shoulder and breathed in her scent. She couldn't believe she was doing this, but she caressed the shoulder, pursed her lips, and softly landed the softest of kisses on the soft spot between the shoulder blade and the neck. Kylie suddenly turned and faced Meg, their lips only inches apart. "Oh my!" said Kylie softly. Then she placed two fingers on her lips, kissed them, and lifted her fingers to Meg's lips. Meg kissed Kylie's fingers and was about to open her mouth when movement was heard from a nearby locker, and Meg jumped back. They dressed quickly, exiting the locker room without exchanging a word.