The Lover's Lodge

Story Info
College sweethearts, Mark and Sandra, are in for a very sexy.
2.3k words
3.76
3.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first weekend of March. Sandra waited all year for this weekend. For the past 8 years, she and her college sweetheart, Mark, met at his family's estate lodge. The summer estate belonged to Mark's grandfather, and Mark had the approval to use it for his annual "personal retreat."

Sandra couldn't wait to get off of the flight. She spent the four-hour flight fantasizing about all the things she had planned to do with Mark. She needed this weekend badly. The flight couldn't taxi fast enough. She quickly made her way to the parking lot, thankful that she didn't have to check her bags, making it an easy getaway.

She found her rideshare, pulled out her phone, and texted Mark, Just landed. On my way to The Lodge. I can't wait to taste you. Xoxo

Her Uber arrived at the gates of the estate, where Sandra pressed the special code that she and Mark created many years ago. The gates opened as the car pulled up to the 3-story winter lodge. She got out of the car, grabbed her bags, and made her way up the stairs to the grand entry double doors. The lights were off inside, which meant that she was the first one to arrive.

She unzipped the secret side pocket of her purse and pulled out the keys to the main doors. She unlocked the doors, turned on all the lights, and made her way toward the fireplace. She prepared to start a fire and unpack her bags. She received a text from Mark which read Running a little late, be there in an hour. This gave Sandra extra time to prepare for tonight. She set the mood by lighting candles and putting on some '90s R&B music on surround sound, it was their favorite genre of music. Sandra put on the playlists that Mark made for her when they were in college.

She was excited and dripping wet. She could feel her juices soaking her underwear. She decided to take a hot, steamy shower, put on her sexiest lingerie and heels, and spray her favorite perfume on all of her sexy curves. "This weekend is going to be perfect." Sandra thought to herself.

That afternoon, as she was heading down the stairs in her sexy attire, she saw headlights in the distance. "He's here." She thought. She became wet all over again and continued down the stairs, making her way toward the big front doors.

Mark saw the cabin lights as he made his way through the gates and up to the cabin. This week was a special week for the two lovers and the anticipation of seeing Sandra was a little much for Mark. He tried hard to contain his excitement, fighting the urge to jump out of his moving car. He parked the car without incident, grabbed his bags, and walked up the cabin stairs. He arrived on the cabin doorstep and before he could pull out his house keys, Sandra opened the door wearing a black lacy bra and thong set with fishnet thigh-high tights and sexy black heels.

"Well hello there", she said in a very sexy voice. Mark dropped his bags at the entryway, closed the front door, and quickly made his way toward Sandra.

She smelled so fucking good, her perfume occupying the air. He took her into his arms, wrapped his arms around her thick, curvy waist, and gently pulled her in close for a kiss. Sandra began to moan as she passionately kissed Mark and wrapped her legs around him like a coiled snake. They fall onto the oversized couch and they begin to peel off each other's clothes as if they were dying in a desert and need each other to quench their thirst. They yearned for each other.

While under Mark, Sandra said, "I've missed you so much babe. I love you," moaning into his ear.

"I missed you, too Gorgeous. I was hard the entire drive thinking about your lips." Mark began to gently stroke Sandra's neck as he kissed her decolletage, working his way down to her heaving breasts and kissing her perky nipples.

"Oh Mark, she moaned. I can't wait any longer, fuck me. Now." Sandra whispered in Mark's ears as she spread her legs wide, bringing Mark closer inside of her.

Sandra started to grind her hips on Mark as she kissed his lips and guided his hard cock into her hot, wet, pussy. "Mmmmmm...... Mmmmmmaaaark," Sandra moaned. Her whole body trembling in anticipation for this moment.

Mark began to rhythmically grind his hips into Sandra, lifting her hips a little, so that he could plow his hard cock deeper into her pussy. Her pussy felt amazing- warm and inviting, tight and snug, squeezing his member in all the right places. His hard cock fit into her pussy like a puzzle piece and he couldn't get enough of her.

Sandra began to moan and squeal as she felt Mark's cock deep inside of her.

"You feel amazing, " she moaned as he plowed into her. They fucked rhythmically on the oversized blue couch.

"Fuck, I missed you Sand. Your body feels amazing. I love you." Mark moaned. He's the only one who called her that and she loved it. Sandra moaned harder and louder with every stroke. He knew all of her spots and she knew exactly how to make him cum. Their sounds and moans become intense and sexy as they come in unison. Just like they did their first night together in the backseat of his car.

They breathed heavily in each other's mouths, moaning and grinding each other with raw, animalistic nature. "Oh Mmmmmaaaaa," Sandra moaned, unable to finish saying her lover's name.

Mark knew that sound too well, and he loved that sound. He knew what was going to happen next as he felt her getting tighter and wetter.

"I'm close," Mark moaned, as his throbbing cock stabbed faster, in and out of Sandra's wet pussy. Every time he was inside of her, it felt exhilarating. The moans turned into soft screams and their bodies started to tremble simultaneously when they came together. Mark collapsed on top of Sandra, as they enjoyed the afterglow in the dusk lighting.

Later on that evening, close to midnight, Sandra and Mark went outside to the hot tub to enjoy a blunt and a bottle of wine, just like old times. Sandra always looked beautiful in the moonlight. She was a Goddess and as hard as he tried, Mark could not stay away from her.

Sandra stared at Mark as he finished rolling the blunt. He was amazing with his fingers, the only man who ever made her cum. Ever. The first time Mark fingered Sandra, she squirted and came so hard that she cried. It was the first time she had ever squirted and it never ended. She came every single time with him. Her pussy would become very wet when she heard his voice on the receiving end of a phone call. Her underwear turns into an ocean when he calls her "Sands". It was such a stupid name, but when he said it, it was fucking sexy.

Sandra looked over at Mark as he took a hit, and then she took the blunt, set it aside, and kissed him deeply. Her big beautiful breasts brushed his chin as she straddled his lap. She looked deep into his eyes as she sat directly on his thick, hard cock. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him passionately as she started to bounce up and down on his lap. The water in the hot tub began to splash back and forth as she bounced harder and faster. "Ohhhhhh......fuuuuck", she moaned as she rode him like a rodeo.

At this point, Mark was so high from the weed and the sex, that he was long gone. His eyes rolled in the back of his head from the feeling of her amazing pussy. Her pussy felt amazing in the hot tub. Mark slowly sat up and started to grope Sandra's big bouncing breasts.

Mark had big hands and they felt amazing on her skin. She moaned as he felt her up. He moved in closer and placed one of her perky nipples in his mouth, and he started to suck. "Oh, babe!" She screamed, feeling his teeth on her nipples as he gently nibbled on them. Sandra sounded so sexy, her moans and squeals always drove him crazy.

He couldn't help but to cum, when he heard her sounds of delight. "Mmmmm.... I love you." Mark moaned as he felt his cock and balls pulsate as he was about to cum.

"Cum for me, babe." Sandra moans, knowing that the phrase drove him over the edge. Mark let out a very loud grunt, growled, and came vigorously inside of Sandra. She held on and smiled with delight as she squeezed her thighs tightly around Mark's hips, locking him inside of her. Her tight pussy milked the juices out of him and into her. She kissed him on the cheek, shifted off of him, and took the blunt, hitting it twice before she passed it back to him.

The next morning, Sandra woke up in Mark's arms in the bedroom. He looked so cute fast asleep in the bed. She decided to let him sleep, while she softly rubbed her ass up against his sleepy cock. He was half erect and she fell back asleep, his cock nestled nicely on her cheeks.

He woke a couple of hours later rock hard. He looked at Sandra fast asleep, as he held her tightly and started to stroke her waist and curves. He kissed her shoulders sweetly and she gently began to wake up. Sandra proceeded to grind her ass on Mark's hard cock, her cheeks stroking him up and down. Her ass felt so good that he couldn't stop himself. He continued to kiss Sandra's shoulders and worked his way to her back, flipping her gently on her stomach. He straddled her as he licked the middle of her back working his way down to the crack of her ass. She moaned into her pillow as he continued to lick her up and down. Sandra got on all fours, as she buried her face into the pillow and presented her beautiful ass to Mark. He licked his lips and began to kiss her soft juicy ass cheeks.

His throbbing cock was soaking in precum as he took a finger and slipped it into Sandra's pussy. It was soaking wet, as always, and he quickly slid his hard cock inside of her from behind. Sandra moaned loudly as he pounded her pussy. She twerked on his cock, her ass cheeks clapping on Mark's balls.

Mark knew that he wasn't going to last long as Sandra's ass felt incredible on his body. He knew that this was Sandra's favorite position and he grabbed her breasts from the back and jabbed his hips deeper into hers.

"Oooohhhhh babe," she moaned, working her way on his cock.

Mark couldn't help himself as he grunted hard and was on the cusp of climax.

"Pull out and cum on my back!" Sandra screamed, which took Mark by surprise.

"Are you serious?" Mark asked breathlessly.

"Yes. Please, babe. Cum on my back like you used to."

Mark was so excited, as he pulled his throbbing cock out of Sandra and sprayed his white, thick load all over her back and ass, moaning before he collapsed on the bed.

Sandra made her way to the shower to clean up. She looked back at Mark who was passed out on the bed. She took a shower and went back to sleep in Mark's arms. The two of them proceed to fuck for the rest of the day until the following afternoon.

The last night at the cabin was the most romantic ever. Mark surprised Sandra with roses, champagne, and a candle-lit bubble bath. Sandra was excited as she took off her robe and got into the hot bubble bath. Mark got in behind her as she lay on his chest. He started to kiss the nape of her neck and tease her inner thighs with his fingers. Sandra kissed him back, turning her neck a little and spreading her legs wide, giving Mark easy access to her pussy.

He continued to kiss her and stroke her inner thighs, as he made his way toward her tight pussy. She moaned into his mouth, as he stuck two fingers deep inside of her hole. Mark knew exactly where to touch Sandra as she started to grind her hips on Mark's fingers, they go deeper in with every wave.

Mark's finger play was sensational and Sandra could not hold back the moans and squirms. Her body jerked as he increased the pressure rubbing her clit. "Ohhhh babe, she moaned into his mouth. I'm going to...... aaaahhhh....... ooooohhhh....... Mmmmmaaaarrrrkkkk!!!!!" She screamed, climaxing on Mark's lap. He continued to kiss her gently and hold her as she collapsed in his arms, enjoying their romantic bath.

The early hours of that final morning were always rough for them. The weekend went by too quickly; and as soon as they said hello, it was already time to say goodbye. Sandra's Uber drove up the long driveway, while she and Mark kissed passionately. They locked up the cabin doors and made their way down the stairs.

Mark helped Sandra into her Uber and kissed her one last time.

"Until next time," said Sandra. Her Uber started to drive away from the cabin as Mark got into his car and drove in the opposite direction as Sandra. The two of them return to their separate lives, looking forward to next year.