All Comments on 'The Loving Cuck Pt. 01'

by vanillasub

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting premise

But the sex scenes are too fast.

For example, when she comes home from her Friday night date, she doesn't tease him nearly enough. Why wouldn't she have told him about what she did on her date?

How did her date react to her body? What does her body look like? Big tits? Small?

What are her nipples like? Is her pussy shaved? Trimmed? Hairy?

How did he get her undressed? Was he a good kisser? What did he do to her breasts? Her pussy? Her ass? Did he lick and/or finger her ass?

What did she do to him? Handjob? Blowjob? Titty fuck? Did she tease him? How? How did he react? Did she talk dirty to him? What did she say? What did he say?

Did she tell him what she wanted him to do? What? Did he like the idea? Did he do it? How many times/ways did he make her orgasm?

How did her boyfriend react to the taste of the dates cum when she made him eat her? Did he like it? Did he hate it? Had he ever done it before? Was he reluctant?

Did she have to convince/threaten him to eat her cum-filled pussy? How?

So much opportunity for DETAILS. So few details.

Gave it three stars.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

This guy has no respect for himself. He needs to grab his stuff and leave her ass. Lots of other women will appreciate him. Food for thought for you sweet men out there. You don't have to live with being hurt and abused.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"wimp" is literally one of the tags so what can I say?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanillasub@vanillasub
Professional SWM with an interest in BDSM, specifically the aspects of bondage and discipline and D/s - Dominance and submission; Female Dominance (FemDom); cuckoldry; humiliation; spanking; forced feminization; sexual slavery; polyamory; and polyandry.