All Comments on 'The Loving Husband Ch. 02'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sorry dont believe women should get away with cucking husbands and damn sure dot like the other way

cheating in a marriage is cheating unless both participate together at the same time with same people willingly. Having a second husband or wife by mutual agreement is ok by me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Is she secure enough for the divorce?

Because that's what she's about to get. Once he sees her as a slut, she's toast. Who wants a cheating whore for a wife? One that demonstrates by her actions that she has neither love nor respect for her husband. A woman that cares so little about him that she's willing to demean, degrade and humiliate him and in the process, expose him to every social disease know to man. Face the facts - she's just another cheating slut and he's an idiot to even discuss it. NEVER finish this crap. I gave you a "1" because negative scores aren't possible. Not a single original or clever thing in the mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Forget Those Comments

I find your stories interesting, well written and well thought out. Keep up the fantastic work and I look forward to future chapters and stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Only five stars?

Isn't there a "hall of fame" nomination form? Hot, VERY well-written. Bravo!

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
Like the Story

Now that Anita is done for a month . He should hook-up with someone the Wife does'nt know to see her reaction to him with an unknown. its easy to do when you know the person. but it also makes you wonder if her pushing him at others is to help alieviate some guilt over her own Screwing Around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a great idea!

I'd love it if my wife arranged for me to fuck other women! I was extremely turned on by this story. I'm as hard as I've been in a long time. Keep up the good work because it will definitely keep me up! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
morons

wish i could slap the person below that complained about the story. did you even read the story? she isn't cheating because she isn't doing anything with anyone. grow up and stop hating on others. your criticism was is neither helpful or meaningful. If your gonna complain like you did grow a pair and put your name on it so we can read your stuff and tell you how bad you were, but i doubt you even write. It was a good read defiantly looking forward to the next chapter. I liked that you made a cuckqueen story its a nice change from the usual loving cuckold stories that i only sometimes enjoy. sorry about the rant above but i have been reading your stories since "The head master" and think your a good writer who doesnt deserve a bad rating because someone doesnt agree with a story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing!

Hard to find good cuckquean erotica, but this had me dripping! Continue with more chapters and amp it up with the wife loving being compared to the busty women he takes. The dirty talk is so hot!!

charliebillcharliebillabout 7 years ago
Loved this story

Pregnancy is my fetish, hot stuff!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
DEFINITELY

Went

Going

Pointed

in the right direction.

5 stars

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sandra

I wish another man had fucked my bride on our wedding night. That is so hot!

HUNGRYHOLLOWHUNGRYHOLLOWabout 3 years ago
Great

Love you’re work

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Good cuckquean erotica that doesn't turn into evil cruelty toward the wife turns me on

olblueyesolblueyes11 months ago

i think i love cuckqueening! at least when its well written like this tale..

Wiz1002Wiz10025 months ago

I’ve given this the full 5-stars but would have loved it to have included Anita’s hubby to be in on the impregnation activity and given his wife over to Ann’s husband.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loving the first couple of chapters. The idea of a cuckqueen is very hot and outside of the normal fare here on Lit which is usually the other way around!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES