All Comments on 'The Loving Husband Ch. 04'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 10 years ago
Thank you

For writing. Fine story.

mitthrawnuruodomitthrawnuruodoabout 10 years ago
-

I'm really digging this series. I really enjoy this sort of cheating, (with permission), and it's both rare and nice to see it from this side.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please Continue

love this story I hope you continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I doing a binge read on this and.........

I think this is a great story. I am a guy who can't really understand at all two things about life. One is why would a guy ever be gay or even be bisexual. It is completely past my limit of comprehension. I am fine for guys who want that even if I can't comprehend why. I try to be as nonjudgmental and supportive of their rights as I can possibly. The second concept that is equally bizarre to me is why would anyone want to be a cuckold, male or female. I can understand swinging, wife swapping, etc. but if I am going to share a person I love with someone else, there had better be an equivalent return, and it better be someone we both know. I am not into one way sharing. I am not an equal opportunity husband, so if my wife wanted to watch me with another woman I would be fine with that if she bought fully into that. But I would not return the favor. Oh well, I am loving this story. Should be done in a couple of days and I'll post a final comment. 5* for everything to date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Every episode

Is 5 stars. Like one good pancake stacked on another.

I can't believe how you set it up with Karen in his phone call to his wife. He did not just get permission. She was urging him (and her) on. Masterful.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HEALER

The thought that came to me this time: this guy is a woman healer. He heals Anita of her barrennes. He heals Joanna of he depressed feelings and feelings of deficiency. He heals Karen of her pressing need to bed a man plus her feelings of deficiency. So far it has not been just fuck to have a good time like with his wife, but sex to fulfill some particular need with having a good time being a bonus.

I like it.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The writer has a very small mind, tough to get through this shit. Damn it's like wash, rinse, repeat and repeat and repeat. And people give this sophomoric crap high scores...unbelievable! Man, at least have a little variety and drama in your writing, then it might not be soooo boring. 3/5

SlomoverSlomoverabout 2 months ago

The story has been great thus far. I am looking forward to reading the remaining chapters. I must compliment the author on his exceptional writing skills. The structure and composition of the story has been excellent. It has also been free of grammatical errors which is very refreshing considering the majority of story’s I have read on Literotica. Job well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES