All Comments on 'The Loving Husband Ch. 10'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GirochenGirochenover 8 years ago
Love it

I love the series. Very sexy. I only voted on this one since it is in the month for possible prizes. I am going to fav you and wait for the next installment. Talk to you later and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

This one was a little strange, lacking in enough personal connection between the partcipants. Also I only noticed the pre-bachelorette party. Where was the main one? These are minor glitches, so it's a winner.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
CLEVER WRITER

To imagine that train of events, starting with Joanna/Jo's office blowjob, continuing with Mary inviting John to the girl's shindig, and ensuing unlikely sex with Carrie, Cassandra/Sandra (following her own bridal pre-bachelorette party!) and Mary -- that all required a LOT of creativity (brains) to invent -- along with a significant dose of kinky and/or perv.

A tip of the hat

and 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So, the whole secret Ann-choreographed scene from the last chapter just got glossed over and accepted, with very little discussion. Huh? And, oh yeah, we now have a sub-slave hanging around the house whenever she can. No big deal, right? Not weird at all!. Jesus. Otherwise, seems like back to the status quo before the last weird-ass chapter took place. Yawn. Seems like John is about to pick up more semi-regular pussy than he can handle. We'll see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES