All Comments on 'The Loving Mom'

by railroadlady

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Bona-Fide Heat Alternating with Incongruously Disney-fied Taboo

There were some really nice touches like the tickling for instance. The heat index doubled with that interaction. I have no problem with the destination, but these two took the straight and smooth superhighway to their bliss.

When one journeys thru the alleged frontier, it's hardly daring if one experiences a few paltry bumps. The cliche of the twenty five year old looking mom was just ehhh. Few things are more naturally alluring then the woman ' of a certain age' who does perform care and aesthetic maintenance but doesn't try to pass for her daughter.

Less Vaseline on the camera lens & a few wisdom lines around the eyes are not necessarily a turn off. Likewise don't be afraid to give the mom a bit of a bitchy edge ( she's a lawyer after all ). Give the son a character wart or two ( he's 18, enough said ) .

Still the carnal scenes were dynamic, in and of themselves. When this author invests as much trouble portraying tension and conflict with the characters, in AND out of the bedroom, railroadlady's stories will rank with the very best of this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Erotic

The pace was very good and led to the anticipation of when they would actually have intercourse. Much more erotic than jumping right into sex with each other.

Good job. Hope there are more submissions from you.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
BRAVO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AN OUTSTANDING JOB, YOUR STORY HAD IT ALL.THE DEATH OF JIM WAS THE SAD PART. AND YOU TOOK CARE OF THAT VERY NICELY. THE LOVING AND CARING BETWEEN MOM AND SON ,IT WAS GREAT . AND THE WAY THEY CARRIED ON WITHOUT JIM ,WAS EVEN BETTER. I LIKE THE WAY HE DID NOT FLIP OUT AND TRY TO OVERPOWER HER. HE WAS GENTLE AND CARING. AND IN THE END THE STORY TURNED OUT GREAT. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT READ...A FAN . LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

Wow - great story, well paced, very descriptive - you had me rock hard from page 1. Please write some more xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE ........

Very well put together to make for a very enjoyable read that kept me trying to think ahead as to how he was going to in the end get into her juicy part ~~ and you settled that just right.!* I do like the way you write and hope to read more of your stories so that I can give you more "5's" as they are well deserved.*

Thanks.

Jacko

joey191973joey191973over 11 years ago
very hot

That was an amazing story . You had me hard with that story

kontolzkontolzover 11 years ago
Great

I love mother-son incest romance kind of story.

My favorite part of this story was when the mother called by her name, Trudy. They were equal, no longer mother and son but lover.

It's rare here as far as I know. That's good.

Your new fan here. Big five!

CindysBobCindysBobover 11 years ago
terrific job

first story? you knocked in a solid triple...almost out of the park. Very well done...very erotic!

allmond17allmond17over 11 years ago
Great new writer

Awesome story line well put together kept the reader very interested until the end.If this were a novel it would be a page turner all the way.

randyfhb1randyfhb1over 11 years ago
Love the story

I would like to see more in this series and follow the story line more that they work together and siee if Emily knows that they are lovers. It appears she does fom her conversation with Trudy. Might even be hot if she joined in on the fun.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A fantastic storyline

The only thing I wanted to see is her to become pregnant by her son, and have another Jameson in the family, and this time it was a little girl for Trudy to have a daughter to raise as the little princess for her dad.

Thanks for the read.

ricksouzaricksouzaover 11 years ago
Excellent Start

Welcome to the site! Your first story is a winner, and I look forward to more. Rick

SpankingMyMomSpankingMyMomover 11 years ago
Impressive

I am very pleased with your work. Please continue.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 11 years ago
Well Done

Very erotic... I hope there is another chapter soon.

hornacekhornacekover 11 years ago
a great start, and then ...

Most of the first was great. The tickling set-up was great. Then you have him go from that to grabbing her pussy and full-on kissing her. So much for subtlety!

And then she goes into his room to discuss this and to end it, and two lines from him and she loses the ability to speak or put up any argument. Ugh.

What a waste.

BlaggardBlaggardover 11 years ago
Very good first story...........

......keep up the good work! As someone has mentioned, the transition from fondling to sex was a bit rushed, but hey life isn't perfect so why should an erotic story be so?

Keep the rotic style going though, there is more than enough "wham, bam, thank you Ma'am" on this site, and too little that is truly erotic.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
good romance with hot sex

nice story-loving people-hot sex and romantic love all in one thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm glad that Tommy finally got his big hard cock up where it really belongs

This is an excellent story, and I love the ending. My opinion is that fucking your mother up the ass is fine, as a change of pace, say. Lots of sons would like doing it, but I bet if you took a poll you'd find that the vast majority of sons'd vote for sticking their cock up their mother's mommy-hole, the wonderful hole between their mother's legs they came out of. For a boy, his mother's cunt is the ultimate goal and blowing his young balls up inside his mom the ultimate triumph---"he shoots! he scores!" A boy aches to give his beloved mother his semen in her most intimate place, and a loving mother aches to receive her darling baby boy's semen where he started out and lived for nine months. For practically all boys, nothing can compare with unloading their balls up their own mother's warm wet twat in giving them a sense of accomplishment and manly pride.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Very hot and very sexy. Your writing style is flawless and very easy to read. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good

You are a very good young writer. Better than the majority on this web site. You don't seem to have written anything since the 8th month of 2013. Please don't be a flash in the pan as so many have been on this site. If you enjoy writing and like the appreciation your followers that you seem to have according to the comments of you story, please don't stop writing. Whatever you write, I'll happily read.

alo0ozalo0ozover 7 years ago
loved the story

i always love a romanntic incest story where theres not any other personn involved, just love and commitment.

Thanks 4 sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Egg-sell-ent!

Thanks for the well written story!

I encourage you to peruse your fantasies and come up with more stories!

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Very nice 5 star story

But no babies hurts this one bad...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved almost everything about it ...

except the anal. If that had been mentioned in the description, I would have skipped it, Other than that, the story was developed beautifully. I love how he respected her

wishes till the very end when she was overcome with lust.

I also don't like the idea of babies being produced. Glad there were none.

ComletmelickyouComletmelickyouabout 5 years ago
Crap

Sorry mate did not finish it if you can’t make it beleavable not intersted The car park bit all these people in the car park and the only one affected is the lady in the skirt every one was ok utility’s men did not have fight to keep safety gear on they could stand and film her with out getting blown about them selfs

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
VERY NICE MAYBE EVEN OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story makes my top 20. Good MOTHER and SON stories are getting hard to find. No just here but on most sites............ GREAT READ THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Awesome 👌 🆒️ sure wish my mom would've let me make love to her & call her by name but she pushed me away & said she never wanted to see me again

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The no babies

Kinda killed the story for me. Just a fuck story and anal, YUK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Intelligent and constructed nicely

I like your style. The story was not heavy-handed and moved/flowed at a good pace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My mom allowed me to spy her leaving her bedroom door open while she put on a show for me but never did allow me to show her how much I loved her

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story of a mother and son love for each other but I think there should have been a child a boy named after his father and for there love to continue gave it a 5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

As a romantic and avid reader of incestuous love stories, I found this story to define the most perfect mutually consenual incestuous love story between a mother and son. The characters were developed in depth and breadth. Plot was logically presented. Mother and son were emotionally, physchologically and physically mature. Thety possesses well balanced self-awareness, self-confidence, ego and id. The mother recognized and accept the safety, security and love that the son willingly and honestly wanted to provide her.Like her, his love was unconditional and without limit. They both knew that sex is the most physically, mentally, emotionally and and spiritually fulfilling experience life has to offer. Finally, they accepted the fact that love has no boundaries only people do. Love is never wrong and will do what it wants and take whatever form it wants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous