The Loving Mother: Parent Time

Story Info
A stressed out Son, a kinky party, & a loving Mother.
10.6k words
4.77
80.2k
192
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age, and, even in role play, are playing characters at least 18 years of age.

*****

Mom and Dad have always had 'get-togethers' with other parents. They had music, beer, wine, and lots of loud laughter. It always sounded like a lot of fun, but I was forbidden from leaving my room on nights when Mom and Dad had Parent Time.

More than that, while I couldn't help but overhearing them having fun, sometimes for hours at a time, the few times that I stayed awake long enough, not only did they turn their music up at a certain point, but Mom would always slip into my room just before they did and turn up the music or sleep noises (depending upon what was working better at the time) to max volume in my room too, and then close the door behind her.

Now, for years, this just made Parent Time super secretive and interesting! Like, I could not imagine what secret thing that they were doing that was so fun, and yet so adult, that I couldn't even be allowed to hear it. Honestly, I assumed dancing. I don't know why, and also shut up.

But that changed pretty recently. Again, shut up, I realize it should have clicked before then but when something gets established early enough, you just tend not to question it. Still, I was finally told. Or at least, not DIRECTLY told, but, after a minute, it all clicked and I got it.

It started when I was meant to go over to a friend's house for a party he was throwing. At the sound of his last name though, my Parents both looked at one another and exchanged this look that had me questioning what the hell I'd just missed. That was when they took me aside, and gave me the talk. My Mom and Dad were kinky. They did all kinds of crazy bondage, role play, public play, and more. But... They were also swingers.

So when I mentioned visiting the house of a buddy, they heard me say my buddies last name, which would also be the last name of his Parents. At that point Mom and Dad quickly realized who his Parents must be, and decided it was time to tell me certain things, so I didn't have to find out from some third party. It was, a lot. Like, a whole fucking lot. But of course, it made sense now. All of it. And, it also recontextualized how I thought about my gorgeous Mother. And those thoughts only got dirtier and more intense the first time I thought back about all those times that Mom had snuck into my room and cranked my speaker up, before heading back out to her and Dad's 'guests', before turning the music up there as well. I remember blushing from head to toe and feeling the most intense flush of heat of my life the first time I tried to picture what sounds they must have been trying to cover up.

Like, holy shit. Now my Mom, who was already problematically sexy, was this kinky swinger who'd been having crazy group sex parties while I was in the fucking house! And she still was!!!

At first, this just slowly, but fully, changed what I masturbated too. Especially the next time Mom and Dad had 'Parent' time, and I heard that music get cranked up...

Not super proud of it, but I definitely put my ear to the door the first time that it happened, and I actually knew what I might be able to hear through all that noise. I might have caught a moan on two, maybe. Honestly the house shook with noise, and while I was totally used to it from a Mom who straight up loved, in her words, 'to rock'; I'd never realized how loud the music really got until I was actively trying to hear past it.

Or maybe the music got louder once Mom and Dad figured I might start trying?

Either way, it was years of a slowly growing obsession with how hot my Mom was that I figured, would never, and could never, actually be resolved. Until the one night that I was 1,000% sure that I definitely wasn't even going to masturbate, let alone finally find out what Parent Time looked like! Because of course it would be then!

I'd had a shit week. I'd been fired for something that my boss did, and that they'd blamed on me. My girlfriend preemptively dumped me because her Parents were moving her across the country and she didn't think long-distance relationships were a thing. Now, in fairness, it took her dumping me for me to realize that I didn't really love her, I just thought I was supposed to, but still. It added to the suck. Plus, at 18, I'd been slowly losing friends to college for Months now.

I was just, carrying too much. It wasn't even straight depression. I was wound up, anxious, and fully stressed out. Hell, I was still trying to get into college myself, and my whole support structure was moving away on me! And not even bothering to text!

So, for the first time in 2 years, when I learned it was going to be a Parent Time night, not only was I not turned on, I was actually a little annoyed. I had to go to bed at a certain time, and stay out of my Parents' way like I wasn't already an adult. And yeah, it was their house, this wasn't new, and it wasn't an all the time thing. But I wasn't exactly thinking logically. I was frustrated, and I guess it showed.

My attitude made my Dad angry, but my Mom saw through it, and, on top of being describable as a busty love goddess, she was also pretty fucking great. Seriously, I felt bad about lusting after her sometimes. Not just because she was my Mom, hell, if I was honest with myself, that only made it hotter for some reason. No, it wasn't that, it was because she was honest, and considerate, and made me laugh. Like, for real, my Mom was probably the coolest person that I knew, and everyone else that I knew felt the same way about her. She had one of those smiles that made everyone else smile when they saw it. You know?

Anyway, she didn't see an angry teen being an ass, though I was. She saw someone who was frustrated and hurting. So all day, I tried to push her away, and all day, she was gentle and welcoming. Reminding me whenever she saw an opening, that she was there if I needed to talk.

It was the most Mom thing ever, and even for someone who has a Mom fetish, it was sweet, not sexy. At least, not at first. But things changed later that night...

Mom and Dad's Parent Time was an all night affair. They always started the evening by having 2 or three other couples over, and they would play games, drink beer, wine, and anything else that would fit in a similarly shaped bottle, and basically laugh and talk for hours before anything too risky happened. So by the time I normally got back from work and was ready to head back to my room to game for a bit, the party was already well underway.

Except of course, this time I didn't get home from work, I just finally decided to stop hanging out in the kitchen playing on my phone, and got up to head to my room. As I walked through the living room, they already had music playing that my Mom and the other two Wives liked. My Parents had great taste, but tonight they had invited over an exceptionally hot group of people. Both conceptually and in the flesh. The group was normally my Parents, and two other random couples that they knew from their connections, or from work or some crap. But tonight it was my Mom's sister and her Husband, Auntie Sara and Uncle Bobby. As well as my super hot next door neighbor, Mrs. Jones (Jennifer/Jenny), and her Husband, Mr. Jones (Edward/Eddy). It, it wasn't usually people that I personally knew this well, and it created an odd moment for me because, on the one hand, Mrs. Jones and Aunt Sara were both seriously fucking hot. But on the other hand, I'd never really thought about other Sons before, but like, I'd been friends with the Jones's twin Sons my whole life, and I'd known Aunt Sara's kids, my 2 cousins, since we were all babies. But now for the first time I found myself wondering, do they know what their Parents are up to as well, or is it just me?

A bad joke flashed through my head where I would call up the Twins from next door and just, in a deep voice, ask, "Do you know where YOUR Mom is?".

I was almost through the room and had one foot into the hallway that led back to my room, when I heard Mom call out, "Steven sweetie, come here for a second please." Of course, when your Mom says please, that doesn't necessarily mean that she's asking. It just means that she is trying to teach you manners. It is un-fucking-wise to pretend that it is a request just because your Mom made it sound like one. So, I kept my sigh internal so as not to get in trouble, put on a smile, and turned around to head back to where Mom was sitting.

God fucking damn it but she looked hot. All three women were wearing outfits that were 100% acceptable just about anywhere, and yet did all the heavy lifting of a slutty outfit. And most of that heft was coming from trying to hold up their tits.

I remember my Dad once told me that boobs were what 12 year olds and adults who were being silly called them. Breasts was what they actually were, and could so you could say in any ol' situation. But TITS, tits was what you called them exclusively when you were sexualizing them. So to be clear, these women had their TITS on display.

They were all wearing blouses that dipped painfully low, and showed off pretty massive cleavage lines. Their tops had lacing and straps to show off more skin, and while I knew for a fact that at least one of them started the night wearing a bra, it was clear at a single glance that now, none of them were wearing one. My Mom and Mrs. Jones were both wearing sexy little skirts that would have spun up if they twirled, and Aunt Sara's long hair was brushing against the top of a pair of blue jeans that did a great job highlighting what a great ass she had.

I walked up to my Mom, who was sitting on the loveseat, and she scooted over and patted the spot beside her. I tried real hard not to roll my eyes, but I caved and sat down beside her, feeling even more awkward than before since I was WAY past being a 3rd wheel. There were 6 people in the room all waiting to fuck each other's brains out, and then me, a mostly uninvited guest.

Mom and I were alone on the love seat. Mrs. Jones was sitting between my Dad and Uncle Bobby over on the couch, and Aunt Sara was sitting by herself at one of the chairs at the bar where she could be close to a steady supply of wine coolers. I loved my Aunt, and she was hot as fuck, but she was also a bit of a lush.

I must have been staring at the two other sexy women in the room, because my Mom physically turned my chin towards her and gently chided me with, "Sweetie. Listening please." I nodded, and apologized. I was literally only sitting here because she called me over to tell me something and then I'd missed what she said.

I shook off my distraction and gave Mom my full attention, which immediately felt like a mistake because I suddenly could not stop staring at her own, rather impressive cleavage line. She asked me what was up, and since I couldn't seem to stop starting no matter how many times I tried, I just info-dumped on her, and hoped it worked as a distraction. I told her how I'd been stressing about college, and romance, and friends moving away, and potentially me moving away and it was all just kind of overwhelming me.

Mom listened, and nodded, but didn't interrupt me until I was done. It honestly felt kind of good just to say it all out loud to someone. But Mom wasn't done helping yet, and the next thing she said didn't just blow my mind, it stunned everyone there into silence.

"Well kiddo, I know a thing or two about being stressed out, and I knew a thing or two about stressed out men. But... I also know a thing or two about how to, um, I guess, drain, a man's tension."

Suddenly the laughing and talking had stopped, and I was keenly aware that all eyes were on me and Mom. Of course, I knew that she didn't mean what my idiot teenage brain had thought of. She was sexy as fuck, but she was also my Mom. So, after a second, I licked newly dry lips and asked what she meant.

When I did, Mom put her drink down on the table, tossed all that beautiful hair of hers over her shoulder, and got down on her knees in front of me. As she did, she looked me in the eyes with a sensuality that I wasn't sure I'd ever seen in real life, and her voice seemed full of sinful promise as she said, "Oh. I think you know exactly what I mean."

Mrs. Jones gasped, Aunt Sara giggled and yelled "Get it Sis!", and all three guys started asking questions at once, but Mom addressed all of it. She simply looked over her shoulder at everyone and said, "Hush", and somehow, that was it. Everyone stopped talking, though they were hanging on her words and actions now. They all seemed to be just a half inch closer to us somehow. "He's 18 now. It stopped making sense awhile ago that we kept sending him back to his room from our little get-togethers, and if this is what he needs, then I'm his Mother... and this is what he needs."

My Dad started to say something, but Mom held up a finger and cut him off, asking, "How many times have you enjoyed me playing Mommy to one of our guests?" The question stopped Dad from finishing his thought, but had my own brain screaming with a thousand new questions! But Mom wasn't done yet, and added, "Exactly... So I'm not about to let our Son go back to his room to deal with all this stress and all this tension by himself when his actual Mommy is right here."

Mom looked back to me then, but she was still half-talking to the rest of the room as she pulled her top up over her head, and casually tossed it off in a random direction to land on the floor somewhere. This left her completely topless, and exposed her massive, and absolutely glorious breasts to me, for what I imagine was the first time since I was a baby.

Somehow Mom misread my staring after her discarded clothes and started explaining stuff to me. "Oh." She said, following my initial line of sight to her top on the floor. "The boys like trophies, and I rarely wear panties to these little get-togethers. Someone will usually grab a top of ours at random at the end of the night and bring it home." Then she gave a genuine laugh and added, "Your Dad gets a kick out of seeing me try to squeeze into the other wives tops before we head over to someone else's house to play." That, was SO much to process. Trophies!?! But for Mom it was a mundane fact, so she'd already moved on.

"Now," she continued. "You are 18, and you are also a strong, capable, and handsome young man. But I get if this is weird for you. So, if you are all freaked out, and need to go back to your room and turn on some music or something, then I totally get that baby, I do. But Steven, if you would rather stay out here, with us, for a change; That is an option. And if that's the case, then Mommy would Love to help you relax, and pump out some of that stress. So," she said, a sinful smile staring back at me from my normally very sweet Mother's face. "... would you like to take those pants off, or not?"

I was suddenly reminded of all the times I'd started to come in the house, paused in the doorway, and been told "in or out" by my Mom. I'd known then that she meant for a couple of hours, no matter which one I picked; and I knew now that this was either a once in a lifetime opportunity, or me waiting out Parent Time in my room until I moved. So, as strange as it felt to pull my pants and underwear down and kick them off right there in my living room... With the neighbors, my Parents, and my Aunt and Uncle watching!!! I still held my breath, and went ahead and did it anyway.

I put my pants and underwear in a rolled up bundle on the floor to my right, since I figured no one would want my clothes as a trophy. When I did, Mom smiled softly at me, saying "Good boy. Now," then she pointed to my dick and said, "This, goes here." And as she said, it she gestured towards her very large, and naked breasts. Once again, my Aunt and Neighbor gave whoops of approval, and said things like "Welcome to the club sweetie!", while their Husband's and my Dad all launched into a variety of overlapping questions. But Mom didn't even look at them this time. She just held her hand up behind her in a, stop, gesture; and said, "Hush..." Then, still giving me her full eye contact, she said, "I'm taking care of my Son tonight. He's an adult now, and you all know how I feel about Mommy play anyways. So, end of discussion."

I went to look at my Dad to see how well THAT must have gone over, but Mom intercepted me, touching a finger to my cheek, and once again directing me back to looking at her. "Nuh uh." She chided. "Eyes on me mister." Then she smiled, wide and wicked, adding, "Otherwise, you might miss out on this." And then she held up her two massive tits, leaned in towards me, and closed them in on either side of my cock until I was squeezed between my own Mother's big tits!

I closed my eyes, and almost bit my tongue off as my teeth clacked shut and while I tried to moan all at the same time. In reply, Mom let out a low, purring moan of her own. Then I gasped with pleasure as she began to gently slide her soft, lovely tits, upwards, and then back down again. The motion repeated and when it occurred to me that my Mom was stroking my cock with her tits, I bucked my hips up so hard that I was worried I'd hurt her! Like, she was. I could see and feel that she was. But at the same time, holy shit! She was!!!

Mom gave a little laugh like she could read my thoughts and gently urged me to, "Relax baby. Easy. We're going to take this nice and slow, okay?"

I heard the other couples muttering things. Commenting on how hot Mom looked, or how they couldn't believe they were actually getting to watch this, and stuff like that. Like she was carrying out their fantasy instead of mine. I was still leaned back on the loveseat, and I started to open my eyes, but again, Mom read what I was going to do before I did it. She stopped me cold, simply saying, "Ut Ut... Keep those eyes closed baby." Her voice was both sensual and soothing. "I want you to just lean back, and clear your head okay?" I did as she asked, nodding, and was rewarded heavily by her not stopping. "There's a good boy", she said, a smile in her voice. "You just relax, and let Mommy take care of you."

With a slow, gentle, and persistent rhythm, Mom ran her big tits up and down the length of me, again and again, and I was pretty sure she put heaven to shame in the process. It was incredible! Beyond anything I'd ever felt before.

I did as she asked. I was leaning back with my eyes closed as waves of just, the most incredible feelings overrode every nerve in my body. Then a new rhythm started. I would be floating in heavenly bliss, as the most incredible sensations were making my brain turn off, and then Mom would say something out loud and I would moan, and buck my hip up in a quick, violent, and unexpected thrust. At first she said gentle, soothing things. She'd say something like, "Do those nice, soft tits, feel good stroking your cock baby?"

But the longer it went, the more I realized that Mom was doing more than just trying to relax me. And her lovely words were often followed by a pleased little laugh as she got the reaction she was going for. Like when she purred, "Oh honey. You're just fucking your Mommy's big tits right here in the living room aren't you?" She seemed to get a kick out of my sudden cries of pleasure as I lost control of my hips for a second or two, and since I was getting my biggest fantasy fulfilled while she did it, I didn't exactly mind!

At some point, during what I felt like was the greatest fucking tit fuck ever given, I did genuinely relax. I don't know when it happened, or even how it happened. I just found myself opening my eyes to a room that seemed much brighter than I remembered, and realizing that there was zero tension in my neck and shoulders. It didn't seem like it should be possible, but I'd never felt better, and that wasn't even counting the immense pleasure I was feeling!