The Loving Mother: Parent Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pleased as hell that I'd made my Mom cum, somehow! But, I was also feeling pretty full of myself as a result. I told her that I didn't know how I was going to be able to cum if I could make it through all of that!

When I said it, Mom smiled, both of other Wives laughed, and the 3 guys in the room all made sounds that implied I'd fucked up somehow. But, looking into my Mother's eyes, she wasn't looking at me like I'd done something wrong. No, she was looking at me like I was her favorite snack, and she was about gobble me up whole.

Then she leaned in, and whispered in my ear in a tone that made it sound like either pity, or the mock pity of a woman about to play with her food. "Oh sweetie," she warned. "Mommy's not worried about making you cum baby. You don't need to worry about that at all."

Then she pulled back from my ear, planted a heavy kiss on my mouth that left me gasping for air, and asked, "Ready?"

I was SO certain that I wasn't. But for some reason, I nodded.

When I did, Mom grinned and said, "Good... now,"

Then she leaned over to my other ear, and began to talk to me. She didn't stroke me, she didn't clench up her incredibly tight pussy, or roll her hips, or ride me. She didn't rub her big tits, the object of most of my fantasies on me, or use her hands to touch me erotically. She just spoke to me. Low, sweet, and with a voice that dripped with sinful promise.

"Your part of the club now sweetie. Do you know what that means?"

I didn't think that I was supposed to really reply, so I just tried not to hold my breath as I waited for her next words.

"It means the next time you come home from somewhere, and you see your Parent's playing board games with friends, you can surprise your Dad... By bending his Wife over the arm of the couch, lifting up her skirt, and slipping that nice big cock of yours into her tight little pussy. Would you like that sweetie? Would you like to bend Mommy over?"

My breathing was getting a little shallow. And I before I could find the air to answer her, she continued. If I'd written down all the crazy, kinky, fucked up thoughts that I masturbated to since I first started sexualizing my Mother in a journal, I would have been certain that she'd read it. Because that was what she began to whisper. She would gently moan, and promise me one of my biggest fantasies, and kiss the side of my head, and tell me how badly she longed for me fuck her throat and then cum all over her face. Again and again, in wicked little whispers, she seemed to read my mind, and speak my fantasies into life. And as she did, I just got harder, and closer, until my hips were working on their own, and every muscle in my body was clenched as I tried not to lose it!

It took my Mom less than 3 minutes to say all that. And just when I thought that she was going to make me cum from just whispering in my ear, I felt her "flex" her pussy, giving me a teasing little squeeze. Then, finally, she lifted the tiniest bit, and began to roll her hips for me. When she did, I started moaning, loudly. The pleasure was insane! It was like I'd never been in a pussy before and she was taking my virginity! Mom began rolling her hips, faster, and faster, and faster. Then she pulled her face away from my ear, took my face into her hands, and urged me on, saying, "Now look me in the eye baby. Look your Mother right in the eyes, and cum for me!" I felt every muscle in my body spring into action as I gripped my Mom and started pulling her down into me even as I began thrusting up at the same time. "Yeah?!', she half asked, half pleaded. "Are you going to cum for me?" She cried, her voice getting louder and as she rolled her hips harder and faster to match my thrusts.

"Do it sweetie! Cum for Mommy! Empty those big balls into me, and give your Mother all of your hot fucking cum!!!"

Then we were both just screaming, and thrusting, and gripping one another. I think Mom left claw marks down my back that must have looked like a damn tiger attack, but all I could feel was overwhelming pleasure that I could only scream through, as my body urged me to fuck harder! It felt like we went on like that forever. And even when I was done, I couldn't stop randomly slamming my hips up into her every few seconds. Each time I did, I was rewarded with a whimper, a moan, a cry of pleasure, or muttered curses and filthy compliments.

When we were finally done, and just gasping and panting as we held each other and tried to come down off that high, I was suddenly reminded that there were 5 other people in the room as they began to clap, and swear, and finally release the breath that they'd been collectively holding.

They echoed one another, saying things like, "That was the hottest fucking thing I have seen!" But as they praised the taboo heat of what they'd all just witnessed, Mom and I just gripped, and held on to one another. Sweating and panting, together and blissful.

I didn't come off of that cloud for what felt like 10-20 minutes. But when I finally did, Uncle Bobby was already in the shower, and everyone else was starting to get dressed again. True to their words, the women's Husbands had all accidentally grabbed the wrong tops, and were stuffing them into bags that they'd brought with them as Auntie Sara and Mrs. Jones smiled knowingly and zipped up jackets over bare torso's for the ride home.

It was then that my Aunt Sara laughed and said, "Oh my goodness Steven, are you still hard, or is that a fresh one?" I looked down, but, after a second or two all I could do was shrug. I was surrounded by beautiful topless women, two of whom were in skirts with no panties, and all of whom were shamelessly, gleefully, slutty! Mrs. Jones gave me an appreciative lingering look, and my Aunt Sara acted like she was going to reach out and touch me for a second, before trying to be good and put her hand back at her side. But, it was then that my Mom chimed in.

She threw her arm around her Sister and said, "You know Sara... Your Nephew is 18-years-old. At that age, it's almost normal to want to cum 4 or 5 times a day." Then, from behind her Sister, Mom mouthed for me to sit down on the couch. I was confused, but I did. I STILL hadn't put pants on yet though, and so my dick was kind of wagging back and forth as I sat.

Then Mom took Auntie Sara's hand in hers, and walked her over to where I was sitting. When they were both in front of me, Mom gently guided my Aunt into sitting beside me; like she was in a daze. Aunt Sara was on my right, and Mom was leaning over (gorgeous view by the way!) and looking her Sister in the eyes. Then she took Aunt Sara's hand, and literally had her wrap her fingers around my cock. Which made me gasp, but at the same time, Aunt Sara sucked in a breath too. She gave my dick a few testing squeezes then in a very sexual tone of voice she said, "Oh Steven... Sweetie! What have you been hiding from your Auntie?"

Suddenly I was sitting on the couch with Aunt Sara sitting to my right and stroking me off slowly with her left hand. She was now wearing a pair of bluejeans, and a jacket zipped up enough to cover her areola and low enough to show everyone that there was nothing under it. I couldn't believe what was happening already, and then I my next door neighbor, Mrs. Jones, said, "May I?"

I opened my eyes to find that my Mom and her bestie were smiling right in front of me.

Mrs. Jones got down on her knees, and grinned at my Aunt, commenting, "Interesting hand choice there Sara. Is he into that?" Mrs. Jones was looking at my Mom when she asked, but Mom just smiled back. Mrs. Jones's smile brightened, and then she reached out her left hand and began to gently fondle my balls as my Aunt was stroking me.

I was pretty sure I must have died. This HAD to be heaven. I had enough brain power left in me to ask, "Into what?" and all three girls laughed and exchanged looks. Apparently I'd just answered their question. But then Mom knelt down, right beside beside Mrs. Jones and, holding her left hand up in front of her face, she said, "The thing about a lot of swingers sweetie is, we're married. So, some guys like looking down and seeing wedding rings."

I hadn't noticed before, but now when I looked down I sure as hell couldn't NOT notice, that all three women had wedding bands and engagement rings, and they were running them all over my body!

"Scoot" Mom said, and she brushed my Aunt and her Best Friend's hands away so that she could wrap me in her own before giving me a sexy wink and wrapping her lips around me for the second time that night. From there, the women all took turns... and sometimes didn't. They sucked, and licked, and stroked, and played with me. Two of them would go to suck on me at the same time, and they would exchange a giggle, and then start making out, wet and sloppy, with my cock between them! All three of them wrapped me in their tits at some point, and often one of the others would stroke my hair, run their hands along my body and whisper naughty promises while the other waited for the tip of my dick to poke out from their friends cleavage so they could give it a greedy, but brief suck.

Their husbands all seemed to think it was hot, and liked watching their wives be nasty. Which worked for me, since I was just glad they weren't mad at me or anything. It ended when I told them I was going to cum, and all three women got down in front of me and began to sweetly ask if I would cum on them. "Pretty please"s and all! I was standing over all three of them and jerking myself to orgasm when Mrs. Jones took a second to look at my Mom and ask, "Mary honey. Where did all your pretty red lipstick go?" And Mom turned her gaze from her friend to me, saying in a sultry tone, "Let me ask my Son. Steven sweetie, would you please tell Jenny where all of your Mother's lipstick went?" At that, I fucking lost it. I told them I was going to cum, and while both my Aunt and Neighbor told me to cum on them, my Mom saying "Cum on Mommy's face baby!" had ALL of my attention! My first shot hit Mom in the face and my second landed on her tits. Both of the other women were literally begging me for some, and I had plenty to give. I came some on Mrs. Jones, some on Auntie Sara, and then I turned whatever I had left on Mom. Then, to my shock and delight, the three of them made a game of who could be the one to lick up most of my cum!

Holy Fuck!

Once again, the night came to an end after that, but god damn did it end with promise! Mom asked Dad if, since he interrupted her getting one of her fantasies, if he would be cool with her sleeping in my room that night, and Dad thought about it for barely a second before saying yes! Mom asked if that was cool with me, but, I mean, seriously!? Fucking yes!

Then Mrs. Jones said bye to me with a kiss that, for the first time since I'd known her, wasn't on my cheek. Before she left, she whispered into my ear. "I had a lot of fun tonight", she assured me. And then she got me hard all over again when she asked me, "What do you say if, next time you come over to play video games with my Sons, you slip off at some point and, um, well... Fuck the shit out of their Mom?" Then she gripped my cock through my pants and gave a little moan before finishing with, "I'm gonna need this thing in more than just my mouth at SOME point after all!"

Before she could say more, my Aunt Sara called her a slut, and shooed her and Mr. Jones out of the house while laughing. They called out their goodbye's from the other side of the door, and then it was time to say goodbye to my Aunt and Uncle. Uncle Bobby just gave me a firm handshake, like always, and said, "You did good tonight kid. I think this whole thing might work out just fine." Then he nodded to my Dad and Mom and gave his usual gruff goodbyes.

A moment later my Aunt Sara threw her arms around me, and after a good hug, she pulled back and kissed me on the forehead like always. But, a second later she laughed, and shook her head, saying, "Oh. Well. I guess since you've had my hand, my cleavage, and my mouth, we can probably do real kisses now, huh? She was grinning, but after a second a blush swept her face and she looked down and away before covering her cheeks with her hand. "Oh my god", she said, still blushing fiercely. "I just realized that... you saw me lick your cum off of my Sister's tits. Oh My God!" She said, seemingly mortified for the first time in her life.

After a minute, she recovered. Her blush seemed to amuse the hell out of both her Husband and my Parents, and she regained her composure in part by telling them all to go to hell. They laughed, and Aunt Sara put her hand on my shoulder to finish her goodbye. Then she ended it with, "Do you remember that very inappropriate Christmas lingerie that I tried to pass off as an outfit when you guys came out to visit us last Christmas?" I nodded and said yeah. I didn't feel like I needed to say that it was pretty fucking unforgettable. She'd looked so sexy she almost gave me a damn Mrs. Claus fetish.

"Well, at the time," she confessed. "I just wanted to tease the Husbands. You were my Nephew after all... But, I think that next time you come over, if you'd like..." she said, sounding uncharacteristically unsure of herself. "I think I'd really enjoy if I put that on again, and this time you put me up against, well, anything you like!" She said with a laugh. "And, well, I think it would be really, shockingly hot for me, if I could yell out that you're fucking your Auntie Sara good." Again, my Aunt Sara was a sap for movies, and always seemed to have a glass of wine in hand, but I never, ever, ever would of characterized her as shy. She was bold as fuck. But, she sounded so vulnerable as she asked me, "Would you like that too?" I answered her honestly, gushing "Oh my GOD yes!" And at that, her whole face lit up and she stepped in close to plant a kiss on me that made my knees weak. Holy shit! I like, I think I needed to ask Auntie Sara for kissing lessons or something because, just fucking wow!.

After that, Aunt Sara and Uncle Bobby left too. I helped Dad and Mom clean up, with Mom wearing nothing but one of my hoodies, which couldn't zip all the way up over her tits, and that same skirt that came up too high and we all knew had nothing underneath it. When the night was over, I was still kind of surprised that Dad said goodnight and went to my Parent's bedroom alone. But, I wasn't complaining.

Especially when I got into bed and saw Mom still standing in my doorway. She was leaning on the frame with a frown on her face. I was about to ask what was wrong when she said, "Oh, baby. You look stressed..."

Then she grinned, and began to walk towards me with a sexy little sway to her hips. And as she closed the door behind her she asked, "Do you think a nice, long, slow blowjob from Mommy would help?"

And as Mom finished coming towards me, unzipping her hoody along the way, I was pretty damn sure that my life had taken a sudden turn for the awesome!