The Loving Wives Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mr Jordan, are we due to go for lunch this week?'

'Er...yes, yes of course. Would you like to go today?'

'Oh please it would make a change from Weight Watcher soups,' she laughed.

The went to the same bistro pub, found a table and ordered a couple of drinks along with their food.

'So how's things? You keep your private life very much to yourself?' asked Nick.

'Oh I find it more interesting finding out about other peoples private lives. Maybe you'll find out about me sometime,' she said almost seductively. 'You'll have to excuse me, I need to use the little girls room.'

With that she stood up and left.

When she returned the food had been brought to the table but Nick only had eyes for Miss Jones. He was sure she had undone a couple of buttons on her tight white silk blouse as he could see a lot more of her fabulous cleavage.

'Tell me more about your relationship with your mother?'

'There isn't much to tell you really,' replied Nick a little unconvincingly.

'You said she was an ex headmistress. Was she very strict with you? Did she have to chastise you? You never did tell me last time.'

Nick blushed bright red.

'Well, well. I suspect she did. Tell me more.'

Nick said that she did spank him if his grades were not as good as she thought they would be.

'Did it work?'

Nick told her he thought it did.

'Did she spank you all through school? Even when you were in the Sixth Form?'

Nick knew he couldn't lie so he hung his head and let out a faint 'Yes.'

Just then a woman was making her way to the ladies toilets and Nick stared at the black leather skirt she was wearing as she passed. This was not missed by Miss Jones.

'Did your mother wear a leather skirt when she spanked your bare bottom?'

Nick's cock was now hard at he looked at his sultry secretary and wished she would spank him like his mother had done.

Miss Jones looked into his eyes as if she was looking into his soul.

He now knew why he was so attracted to her and he knew she knew why too.

A couple of weeks later Charles, the Chairman of the company called into his office unexpectedly followed by Miss Jones.

'Nick I have an imposition to ask of you. I'm sorry but you are the only person I can turn to. Jeff from UK Sales has been taken ill and I need you to go up to Glasgow to see a company who we want to buy from. In fact you both will need to go as I want full minutes taken for when he's back at work. I've asked Julia my secretary to book your flights and a hotel for couple of nights. She's found a nice five star not too far away and has sorted transport for you. You'll go up on Wednesday by train from London Euston Station and travel back on Friday. You can give me a debrief the following Monday. Is that OK with you both?'

Nick knew it was an order rather than a request and before he could say anything Miss Jones butted in and said they would gladly go.

'Won't we, Mr Jordan?'

Nick confirmed that they would and Charles said he would have his secretary bring down the itinerary with the travel details once they had been booked and everything printed out.

Wednesday lunchtime saw Nick and Miss Jones meet on Euston Station concourse fifteen minutes before their train departed.

'We might as well go and find our seats and get settled shall we?'

By the time they had found the right platform, walked to the front of the train looking for coach A and stowed away their small cases the train was ready to depart.

Nick thought Miss Jones looked resplendent in her tight fitting black trousers and a cream light woolen jumper.

As they were travelling First Class a drinks waitress asked if they would care for a glass of anything. She also told them that tea and coffee was on its way.

Miss Jones asked for a glass of wine and she was surprised when Nick followed suit.

'I thought you would be a beer man?' she said.

'I have been known to drink beer but not on long journeys where, I fear, I would need to use the toilet frequently.'

Miss Jones giggled.

They arrived in Glasgow just before six o'clock and jumped in a taxi to the Carlton George Hotel where they checked in and went up to their separate rooms which were next door to each other.

'Shall we aim to be in the bar for say seven thirty so we can have a drink before dinner?' suggested Miss Jones.

'Yes, yes that will be fine,' Nick replied thinking of the work he had to do before then.

In fact it took him less time than he'd thought and had showered and dressed by quarter past seven so he made his way down to the bar, ordered a beer and found a table which gave him a view of the bar so he could see his secretary arrive.

He had wondered what to wear. He didn't want to look too casual but neither did he want to be too smart so he decided to wear his black suit with a crisp white shirt with the top two buttons undone.

'Smart but casual,' he thought.

He had drank half his beer when out of the corner of his eye he saw Miss Jones walking towards him. He almost gasped out loud.

She was wearing a black leather pencil skirt that came to just below her knees, a crimson silk blouse and red high heel shoes. She was carrying a small black leather clutch bag.

Her silky long black hair was worn down over her shoulders and her pear necklace sat high on her cleavage.

He was not the only one to watch her enter the bar area as most men and a few women also stared intently at her.

Nick stood up as she came up to the table but before he could ask what she wanted to drink one of the barmen was beside her asking the same question.

As he brought over her wine he smiled knowingly at Nick.

'So, do you approve of my skirt Mr Jordan?'

Nick knew where this was going and told her it looked very smart.

'What about sexy?' she whispered.

'Ye...Yes, it does look extremely sexy.' he replied.

'Did your mother have one like this?'

Nick blushed and shook his head.

By now his cock was extremely hard.

They finished their drinks and headed into the dining room where Miss Jones had fish, Nick had a chicken dish and they shared a bottle of white wine.

After the meal Nick asked if she would care for a nightcap but Miss Jones said she thought they should get an early night.

Nick agreed thinking about the meeting in the morning.

They took the lift together and Nick was surprised when Miss Jones didn't go past him to her own room.

'Open the door!' she ordered.

It took Nick a couple of nervous attempts to get his card to work to unlock the door.

Miss Jones swept inside as he held it open for her, throwing her bag on the nearest chair.

As soon as he was inside she walked up to him and peeled his jacket from him and threw it over another nearby chair.

Then she started to unbutton his shirt and peeled that off too.

It was only when she started to unbuckle his belt that he spoke.

'Mi...Miss Jones, what are you doing?' he cried.

'I think you know what I'm doing so be a good boy and go along with me!'

Nick gasped as she drew down his zipper and eased his trousers to his ankles.

'Off with your shoes and socks and hand me your pants.'

Nick didn't argue although he was embarrassed at sitting on the side of his bed with a throbbing erection.

Miss Jones went to his case and took out two of his four ties.

'Lie back on the bed!' she said seductively.

Nick did as he was told then Miss Jones knelt over him and took his right hand and secured to the bottom of the headboard before doing the same with his left wrist.

'Wha...what are you going to do?' he gulped.

'I'm going to have some fun with you. That's all.'

She stood by the side of the bed near to his chest and slowly pulled up her leather skirt. He could see her stocking tops come into view held up by black suspenders, then as it made its way higher up her thighs he gasped when he could see she wasn't wearing panties. Her sex was bald and glistening.

When her leather skirt was up around her waist she climbed onto the bed and straddled his thighs.

'Oh Mr Jordan, I am so horny that I need to make myself cum!'

Nick had a perplexed look on his face as he expected her to mount him. Instead she moved up his body until her pussy was up against his hard cock and over his balls.

He groaned in frustration as she rubbed herself on his cock then down on his balls. Soon he was groaning because it felt so good but he knew he was never going to cum like that.

'Oh God, so good. Mmmm, I love this.' she said as she increased her speed humping his cock and balls.

'Oh fuck, I'm cumming. Oh God Yes!'

And with that she squirted her juices all over his groin.

'Mmmm, thank you. That was lovely,' she said as she remained in place looking down on a frustrated Nick.

'Don't worry. I'll get you off soon but not before...'

She moved up onto her knees and shuffled forward so that they were either side of his head.

'Oh I do hope you are good at this or we are going to have to practice many times until you get it right!' she said just before her wet lips descended upon his mouth.

Nick hadn't had a lot of practice as he never knew where Cindy's pussy had been but he licked and sucked, spurred on by Miss Jones moans of pleasure.

'Oh Good boy, just there. Suck harder, Nip it. Of fuck yes!'

'Open your mouth young man, here it comes!'

Nick thought he had swallowed pints of her squirting juices before she lifted up, looked down at his covered face and smiled.

'Your turn now!' she said climbing off him and sitting on the bed beside his waist and facing him.

'Does Mummy's little boy want to cum?' she asked as she took his turgid tool in her right hand, Nick groaned and closed his eyes.

'Look at me!' she ordered as he left hand started to undo the buttons on her blouse. Nick's eyes were focused on her cleavage, then her racy red lace bra as they came into view.

'Oh my God!' he muttered as she lifted her heavy left breast out of her bra.

'Now, you're going to do everything I say from now on, aren't you?'

Nick could only nod his head.

She leaned forward towards him, still slowly stroking his cock, as her large erect nipple got closer to his lips. He automatically opened his mouth and began sucking on her teat.

'That's a good boy. Suck Mummy.'

Nick groaned as she said that.

'So are you going to be a good little boy for Mummy?'

She felt his cock lurch so she now knew what turned him on.

She felt him devour her nipple as she increased the speed of his masturbation.

Nick groaned around her nipple as she felt his cock throb in her hand.

'Cum for Mummy baby, Good boy, Cum for Mummy!'

'Oh fuck!' he cried as he erupted all over her hand and his load shot onto his chest.

His head collapsed back onto the pillow as he saw her take her hand and lick his semen from her fingers.

She then buttoned up her blouse, stood up to smooth down her leather skirt before untying one of his wrists and walking towards the door.

'I'll see you at breakfast. Eight o'clock sharp. Oh and don't forget. You'll do everything I say from now on.' With that the gave him a smile and left the room.

'Fuck!' was all Nick could say.

The meeting went well the next morning, both parties getting what they needed to strike a deal. Nick told their CEO that his colleague who was the Director for UK sales would be in touch in the next few days.

At dinner Nick was a little disappointed that Miss Jones seemed to have dressed down unlike the previous night.

She wore a blue pleated skirt with a broad belt that had a white silk blouse tucked into it. Her hair was up in a bun and she was wearing her trade mark glasses.

They both ate steaks and shared a bottle of red.

Miss Jones again forwent a nightcap and they headed off upstairs. This time Miss Jones walked past Nick to go to her own room.

Just before stepping inside she looked at Nick and said, 'I want you naked and on your back on the bed. I hope I won't have to tie your wrists this evening and, oh, unlock your side of the connecting doors.

Nick laid back on his bed naked with his arms behind his head. He was so tempted to stroke his already hard cock.

Thirty minutes later he heard the two doors between the rooms opening and he gasped as Miss Jones walked into his.

She was wearing a long black see through peignoir, a black satin girdle with four suspenders on each thigh holding up sheer silk stockings and black five inch high heels. Her large breasts wobbled as she walked towards the bed.

Without saying a word she slipped off her heels and ordered Nick to open his legs wide before climbing onto the bed and sitting between them with her legs outstretched. Her stocking clad toes rubbed over Nicks stiff nipples causing him to mew like a kitten. He knew better than to say anything.

Miss Jones pulled her feet back so she could tickle his taught balls with her toes, letting them rub along the length of his hard shaft.

She opened her legs and wrapped her feet either side of his cock.

Nick gasped as the silky covered feet slid up and down his pulsating erection. He realised he could see her shaven wet pussy as she gave him a foot job.

'You really are a good little boy aren't you? Are you going to make a mess on my nice expensive stockings?'

Nick just groaned as she worked him harder.

'Are you going to shoot your cream over my feet?'

Nick was close.

'Come on baby. Cum for Mummy. Cum all over Mummy's stockings!'

With a gargled cry Nick erupted, his spunk not only covering her feet but also his chest and groin.

When she'd milked him dry she once again sat on his face and ordered him to pleasure her.

Soon she was writhing as his mouth sought out her clit.

Her scream of ecstasy wasn't far behind as she squirted into his open mouth once again.

She sat back on his chest and looked down at him.

'You really need someone to take charge of you outside of the office, don't you?'

Nick blushed and tried not to look her in the eye. He knew what she was saying was true but wondered how it would work.

She leaned behind her and found his hard again cock.

'Time to put the final phase into action,' she thought.

Miss Jones moved back, raised herself up and impaled her wet slit on his hot cock much to Nicks disbelief.

'You like this don't you? You've wanted someone like me all your married life. I've waited for someone like you so now we have each other. At work you are in charge like it has been but out of work I call the shots. Do you understand?'

Nick nodded ashamedly.

Miss Jones tightened her cunt muscles around his cock.

'I said did you understand?'

'Ye...yes. I understand.'

'Good boy. So let me fuck you and cement our new relationship!'

And fuck him she did for most of the night and even when they woke up together in the morning.

After a late breakfast they checked out of the hotel then waited for their taxi to take them to the train station.

'Er...Miss Jones...'

'I think you should start to call me Harriet now and I will call you Nick. Except for when we are at work!'

On Monday at work no one would have guessed what had gone on the previous week with both Miss Jones and Nick getting on with their respective jobs.

On Wednesday she knocked on Nick's door and asked him if he'd like a coffee and a sandwich from the little deli around the corner from the office. Nick said he would love one and offered to pay for them both but Miss Jones declined his offer.

'You can thank me some other way,' she said saucily.

She took the food and drinks into Nick's office then asked her friend Judith if she could look after the calls for a little while as she was having lunch with Mr Jordan.

Judith said she would be delighted to help out and gave a conspiratorial smile. Harriet smiled back.

They ate their respective sandwiches and drank their coffee while talking about Toby and his forthcoming university choices.

'Does he know what he wants to do?' asked Harriet.

Nick laughed.

'He's a proper geek. He's really into art and wants to go to Glasgow to study History of Art. He's going to Italy for a month with a friend of his from school, Raul, to visit several cities where the great artists lived and painted.'

When they'd finished Miss Jones picked up the paper napkins that came with the food and walked behind Nick's desk before kneeling down beside him.

'Har...Harriet what are you doing?'

'Ssshhh! You know it's Miss Jones at work,' she said as she unzipped his trousers and fished his cock out.

She soon had it rock hard and began to masturbate him.

'Oh my God, Judith is just outside!' he stated.

'Relax and enjoy what I'm doing to you but please keep the noise to a minimum. God, I really want to sit on it. I need your cock in me. Just wait until Toby leaves for his Italian trip then I'll get to fuck you whenever I want!'

Nick lost it and Harriet managed to cover his cock in time with the napkins as he came.

She threw the napkins in the bin and made sure he had his pants zipped back up before walking out of the office and closing the door behind her.

'Was lunch good?' asked Judith.

Judith was an old friend of Harriet's and knew of her plans for Nick. She was sixty years old, a widow with a curvy figure, not too tall which made her bust and bottom look bigger than they were. She had mousey hair and wore Mumsy style old fashioned glasses.

'Mmmm, very,' answered Harriet offering Judith a taste of Nick's cum which she'd deliberately left on her fingers.

'Delicious,' replied Judith. 'I can't wait until I taste it for real.'

A month later Nick had told Harriet to cancel all meetings and calls for the following Monday as he was taking Toby and his friend Luton Airport for the start of their travels. They were going to the fly to Milan and spend a week there visiting the painting of The Last Supper by da Vinci, the Duomo, a trip to La Scala and as a special treat a visit to the Ferrari factory.

Then they were to get the train to Rome for a week where they would visit all the sights including the Colosseum, the Pantheon and the Spanish Steps taking in as many galleries as they could.

Train to Florence where for ten days they would visit the Ponte Vecchio, il Duomo, the Uffizi Gallery and the Galleria Accademia to see the Statue of David by Michelangelo.

Next was a trip to see the music festival in Lucca for a three night stay then carry on to Pisa to see the famous Leaning Tower before flying home six days later. .

'Be careful and don't forget to call me and send loads of photos on WhatsApp.' Nick told him.

The house felt oddly quiet when Nick arrived home. For the first time in his life he felt lonely.

Miss Jones was in her office looking at the clock.

Nick's phone rang.

'Hello Nick,' came a soft cultured voice. 'This is where your adventure really begins. I'll see you at work tomorrow.'

The line went dead and Nick sat with his phone still at his ear.

The next thing his WhatsApp bleeped. When he saw who it was from he opened it to see a photo of a twenty four inch black suede flogger. His cock was hard in seconds.

'Did your son get away OK yesterday?' asked Miss Jones at work the next day.

'Ye..yes thank you.' replied Nick.

Nothing else was said until it was time to leave the office.

'If you've nothing much on this evening how would you like to come to mine for something to eat?' Miss Jones said.

'Er...yes. That would be very nice. Thank you.'

She gave him her address and told him that it should take him about twenty minutes to reach her.

'I'll see you you at eight.' she stated and walked out of the office.

Nick showered and put on a pair of beige chinos and a blue polo shirt with a pair of soft leather loafers.

His SatNav told him to take the next turning on the left and then he had reached his destination.