The Loving Wives Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh fuck!' exclaimed Nick as he drove into the driveway leading up to a huge detached house. It looked very grand. Almost like a mansion he thought.

He pulled up in front of the house and proceeded to ring the bell.

He could hear the click clack of high heels on the tiled hallway and when the door opened he inwardly groaned.

Miss Jones was wearing the same leather skirt she had in Glasgow but this time her blouse was a shiny black satin one. Her hair was in a bun and in her hand she held the black suede flogger.

'Please do come in.'

'Wow, this is some place you have.'

'Let me show you around. Follow me.'

Harriet took him down the hall then on the heft led him into a drawing room then opposite into a huge living room.

The kitchen further up the hallway was enormous with a full range, a large kitchen table and chairs as well as a sofa where people could sit and watch the fifty inch television bracketed to the wall.

There was even a flight of stairs that led down to the cellar.

The double French windows looked out onto a stone patio and down some steps to a beautiful garden that included a swimming pool.

Nick whistled.

Further along the hall on the right hand side was the large dining room with views out to the garden and pool.

Upstairs were six bedrooms, four with its own en-suite and two that shared a guest bathroom.

'This house must be worth a fortune.' gasped Nick.

'Yes. I suppose it must be.' she replied with a smile.

'Bu...but why do you still work when you have all this. Surely you don't need to...'

'No I don't need to,' she cut him off. 'I just wanted to until I found what it was I wanted. And now I have so I'll stop work when we are married!'

Nick's jaw dropped.

'Married?'

'Yes Nick, married. You do want to marry me, don't you.' she asked as she tapped the flogger against her leather clad thigh.

'I...I, I mean this has come as a shock. Toby. I er...'

'Why don't you show me how much you love me by taking your clothes off?'

'Oh, I thought we were going to eat. You said to come over for something to eat.'

'Oh Darling, you will soon be eating, I promise. Now strip!' she ordered as she pulled up her leather skirt to reveal black suspender clasps holding up her black silk stockings. Nick could see she wasn't wearing any panties as he stripped.

Harriet laid back on the bed with her legs open.

'Come along Darling it's time for your supper. And my pleasure.'

Nick left the house three hours later physically and mentally drained.

She has flogged his bottom and then his balls, tied him and teased him before finally fucking him for well over an hour.

At work the next day nothing was said which felt a little weird to Nick.

That night he was looking forward to a quiet night in drinking wine in the garden and watching the television.

He'd just had a couple of glasses of a decent red and had walked back into his lounge when the doorbell rang.

He thought about not answering it but it kept on ringing. Reluctantly he opened the door and inwardly groaned when he saw his mother standing there.

'Hello Darling,' she said as she breezed past him and walked straight into the lounge.

'Come here Darling and give your mother a hug.'

Nick nervously walked over to her noticing she was wearing a pretty lemon coloured Summer dress and had applied make up.

'Now, how about a kiss for Mummy?' she said as she pulled him to her.

Nick was only wearing a pair of baggy shorts and a t-shirt as she pulled his body into hers, her large breasts mashed into his chest.

'Oh my God, she's not wearing a bra!' thought Nick as his cock started to get hard.

Instead of a staid motherly kiss she grabbed his face and kissed her son full on the lips.

'Oh Nick,' she said as she pulled her face away. 'Is that what I think it is?'

Once more she pulled him close for another kiss and this time she could feel his cock press into her crotch. Her kiss was more passionate as she slid her tongue into his mouth and searched for his.

'Mum, what do you think you are doing?' gasped Nick as he pulled away.

His mother sat down on the sofa pulling her son with her.

'Nick. Your father has lost all interest in sex. He never had much to start with but at least he had ways to satisfy me. Now he won't even consider what I ask him to do.'

Oh Mum, I'm so sorry. What are you going to do?'

'Well I thought long and hard then I remembered someone I used to give relief to so...'

'No Mum, we can't. It's not right.'

'Look at it as payback Nick.' she said as she raised her dress over her thighs to reveal a pantyless clean shaven pussy.

'Come on Darling. On your knees and give Mummy an orgasm.'

In a daze Nick fell to his knees and moved his head between his mother's thighs.

'Good boy Darling. Oh yes. That's good.' she said as her son licked up and down her slit.

Nick continued to orally pleasure his mother until her body went rigid as she clamped her thighs tightly against his head and she cried out in orgasm.

She eventually calmed down and released Nick who clamoured to his feet.

'Oh Darling that was wonderful and I think I need to reciprocate judging by that bulge in your shorts,' she said gazing at his crotch.

'Er,,,it's Ok Mum...'

'Nonsense, go and get me a bottle of cooking oil and a cloth!' she demanded.

Nick sheepishly went to the kitchen and found what she wanted.

When he arrived back in the lounge his mother was standing in front of the sofa.

'Sit down there!' she ordered.

Nick plonked himself in the middle of the sofa and stared as his mother unzipped her dress and let if fall to her waist leaving her huge breasts on show for Nick to salivate over.

She dropped to her knees and poured some oil into her left hand before coating her left breast until it was covered. She did the same to her right breast.

Nick just sat gobsmacked.

'Drop your shorts!'

Nick groaned at hearing those words but quickly unbuckled the shorts and had them around his ankles in no time.

His mother leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth to make sure it was rock hard before she wrapped her glistening breasts around his steely erection then began to move them up and down along his shaft.

'Oh God Mum!' Nick cried as his mother tit fucked him.

Soon he was thrusting his hips off the sofa to wank himself faster on her breasts.

'That's it baby. Fuck me. Fuck Mummy's tits Darling.'

Nick was continually moaning as he could feel his orgasm building.

'Mum. I'm...Oh my God...'

'That's it Darling. Cum for Mummy. Cum over Mummy's tits.'

With a grunt he exploded just as his mother squeezed her breasts around the head of his cock to trap his cum between her tits.

Nick collapsed back against the sofa never taking his eyes from his mother's breasts.

She took up the cloth and mopped as much spunk as she could before wiping the oil from her chest.

'I'll just pop and use your bathroom to clean up before I go.'

Nick had a fitful night thinking about the fact they'd crossed some sort of line.

On Thursday Harriet asked Nick if they could go out for lunch. He was a bit taken back that she hadn't just assumed they would when she suggested it.

They were having a nice meal when she leaned across the table and took hold of Nick's hand.

'Darling are you doing anything this weekend?'

Nick told her he didn't have anything planned.

'Would you like to spend it with me at my house?'

'Are you asking me or ordering me?' retorted Nick.

Harriet sighed.

'I know our relationship so far has centred around sex so I think it would be nice to see if we are compatible in other ways.'

Nick had never seen this side of her before but he nervously agreed.

He drove up to Harriet's house and marveled once again at the size of the place. He even noticed the three car garage just off to the side he'd missed last time he was there.

He took his weekend bag from the back seat and rang the bell.

Harriet opened the door in a flowery Summer dress with her hair down. Nick was impressed and pleasantly surprised.

'Come in Darling. Let me take your bag then we can sit on the patio. It's still so warm. I have fixed a salad and opened a bottle of wine.'

When it became a little cooler they sat on her sofa and watched a film on Netflix before finally retiring to bed.

They slid into bed naked and wrapped their arms around each other.

'Darling will you please make love to me?' Harriet asked.

They made love slowly and deliberately then when both were satisfied they fell blissfully to sleep.

Nick woke the next morning slightly disorientated but looked to where Harriet had been sleeping only to find no one there.

He popped into the bathroom, cleaned his teeth and put on a clean pair of shorts along with a t-shirt and headed downstairs to find the kitchen.

'Good morning sleepy head.' greeted Harriet.

'Sorry, I didn't hear you get up.' he replied.

'Grab a glass of juice from the fridge as these eggs are nearly ready.'

Nick sat at the kitchen table as Harriet brought both of them poached eggs on muffins and a pot of coffee.

That day Harriet drove them into St Albans to do some shopping then in the evening she had booked them into a quaint country pub that had a separate dining room. The meal was delicious.

That night they made slow sensual love once more.

Nick left late morning on the Sunday after breakfast.

'Did you enjoy yourself Darling?' she asked.

'Yes. Yes I did very much. It was amazing.'

'More amazing than our two nights in Glasgow?' asked Harriet cheekily.

Nick blushed and looked down at his feet.

'Don't worry Darling. I know you need that as well as what we had this weekend. I won't disappoint you.' she said as she leaned in and kissed him on his cheek.

Just as Nick was about to get into his car he turned around.

'I think I love you!'

Harriet giggled.

'Just as well because I already love you and I call the shots remember!'

Nick laughed out loud, shook his head and climbed into his car.

Nick and Harriet saw a lot more of each other over the next few weeks. One night they were sitting in a pub beer garden having a drink when Harriet asked if he'd told Toby about her.

Nick blushed and said he hadn't.

'Don't you think you should? You'd better tell your parents too!'

Nick promised he would.

'Good because I want you to invite them over for tea on Sunday afternoon.'

Nick plucked up the courage to phone his mother that evening and explain to his parents he was seeing someone.

That brought on the questioning by his mother.

'Is it serious?'

'Yes.'

'Who is she?'

Nick explained.

After fielding off several more questions he told them about being invited for tea on Sunday.

His mother accepted but only because she wanted to see who the woman was that stole her son. She was determined not to like her.

Nick picked his parents up at two o'clock on Sunday afternoon.

His father wore a pair of trousers, a shirt and a tie, his mother was dressed in a silk blouse and a black knee length skirt.

Just like Nick his father made appreciative noises when he saw the house. His mother kept quiet.

Harriet was waiting at the open front door when he pulled up.

Nick made the formal introductions.

'Mum, Dad this is Harriet. Harriet this is my mother and father Marian and Neil.'

They shook hands and went into the lounge where Nick and his father drank tea while his mother and Harriet drank white wine.

His mother felt more and more drawn to Harriet although she didn't know why. It was only after studying her mannerisms and the way she looked at her son did it click.

She smiled to herself as she realised that Harriet was very much like herself.

Harriet took them on a tour of the house as they marvelled at its size and the fact it had a swimming pool as well as a barbecue area.

Nick took his father out to look around the gardens and show him the garages while Harriet and his mother went upstairs to see the bedrooms.

'So, said Harriet, 'Nick has told me a lot about you.'

'That's more than can be said about him telling me about you. It came as a shock.'

'I'm sorry, I thought he would have at least mentioned me. I heard you were quite strict with him. Maybe you still are?' questioned Harriet with a raise of an eyebrow.

'Well it's the only way to keep some men in line. Don't you agree my dear?' replied Nick's mother.

'Oh absolutely,' agreed Harriet, 'You seem to have done a good job of it too.'

Nick's mother just smiled.

'I suppose you'll be carrying on my excellent work?' she asked.

It was Harriet's turn to smile.

'Oh I've started already. It's what he craves.'

'What are your intentions?' asked Marian.

'When Toby comes home from Italy we plan to get married and we will all live here.'

'It is a rather splendid house. It must be worth a fortune,' declared Marian.

'I suppose it must.' smiled Harriet.

'But you work for Nick? Why work when you have all this'

'I don't need to work. My grandfather left my parents this house and quite a lot of money plus a trust fund for me when I reached thirty. I was working then and I enjoyed it so I carried on and even when my parents passed on and I inherited their wealth I stayed working. I was about to hand my notice in when my former boss Phil retired but when I was introduced to your son as his replacement I saw something in his eyes that I knew what type of man he was. The type of man you made him. I knew I had to have him.'

'Yes you do seem to, as you say, 'have' him.'

'Well actually,' replied Harriet. 'I thought we could both have him!'

Marian looked surprised.

'I can read between the lines, Marian. You won't want to give him up and I love him nearly as much as you. I also know it will make him happy if we become partners in crime rather than at odds with each other.'

Marian looked at her future daughter in law.

'You are a very clever woman, Harriet. As well as a cunning one.'

Both women giggled.

'What are you going to do with my grandson?' asked Marian.

'Well,' replied Harriet. 'That is something we both must decide on.'