The Loving Wives Pt. 03

Story Info
Toby is sexually abused by his Grandmother and Stepmother.
6.7k words
4.44
25.8k
35
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albert1er
albert1er
444 Followers

It may be wise to read The Loving Wives Pt.02 before this to understand the story. Many thanks.

*****

Nick was driving home from Heathrow Airport after picking up his son Toby from his time away in Italy.

'So, tell me more about Harriet. It sounds serious.' asked Toby.

Nick told him that over the previous six months when Toby was away he had become very close to his secretary and were waiting for him to come home so they could get married.

'Wow! It is serious. Shit!'

Toby was quiet for a couple of minutes then looked at his Dad sadly.

'Dad, I liked it when it was just the two of us at home. It'll feel strange having someone else share our house, the house Mum used to live in.'

Nick told Toby they would talk about it when they got home.

At dinner that night Nick explained to Toby that they would be moving into Harriet's home and selling their house. Toby wasn't happy but Nick told to wait until tomorrow when they would go over for him to meet Harriet and to see what he thought of where they'd be living.

'Wow!' was all Toby could say as Nick drove up the drive to Harriet's house.

Harriet heard the tyres on the gravel and came out to greet them.

'Wow!' Toby thought again as he saw Harriet for the first time.

She was wearing tight black ski pants and a silver silk blouse with a large black belt around her waist which accentuated her breasts.

Her long black hair fell over her shoulders and her full lips were glossed red. Her wide smile showed off her perfect white teeth. To Toby she was nothing at all like he had imagined, especially when his Dad said she was older than he was. Toby was expecting some old spinster, not a sex goddess.

'Toby! How nice to finally meet you.' she said in her posh plummy voice. Toby held out his hand for her to shake but she pulled him in for a tight hug.

'Don't be silly Toby. We're nearly family.'

Toby inwardly groaned as her large breasts squashed into his chest.

She kissed Nick on the cheek and led them both inside.

'I'll give you the tour first before we go in the sitting room for a drink!'

Toby couldn't believe the size of the house and he was gobsmacked when he saw the swimming pool in the garden.

'Well, what do you think?' asked his Dad.

'That pool is just amazing.' Toby replied.

'When you live here you must treat it as your own. Invite a friend or two around to enjoy it with you. It will be May in a couple of weeks and the weather will be getting warmer.

Right! Let me show you your room. We think we've thought of everything.' Harriet added.

Toby was shown to his room upstairs. He gasped as he entered taking in the sixty inch television on the wall in front of his bed. Below it was a desk and a keyboard.

'The TV is fully integrated so that it can be used as a computer screen.'

Toby looked on in amazement thinking that he couldn't wait to watch porn on it when his Dad and Harriet were out.

There was a double bed, built in wardrobes and the view out of the window overlooked the pool.

'What do you think?' Nick asked.

'Perfect.' Toby answered and looked at Harriet with a brief smile before looking quickly away.

'Hmm,' thought Harriet. 'He seems to have his father's tendencies. I must explore that.'

Back downstairs Toby sat on one sofa in the sitting room and Nick and Harriet sat on the other. She had handed Nick and Toby a beer and poured herself a glass of wine. In the kitchen she had undone an extra button on her blouse that hadn't gone unnoticed by Toby.

As they chatted Toby couldn't take his eyes off her cleavage and rarely looked Harriet in the eye. He was quite unnerved being around her and he didn't know why. But Harriet did.

'So is everything organised for next weekend?' she asked Nick.

'Yes, the removal men are coming at eight on Saturday morning so we hope to be here around lunchtime. I've given the most of the furniture to Cindy for her flat and the rest to charity so there's really not much else apart from personal things to bring with us.' he replied.

The move went well and the wedding was booked for the end of May at a hotel not too far away from Toby's new home. They would be married late afternoon on the Saturday with a champagne reception by the river in a pergola if the weather was good or in a private room in the hotel if it wasn't.

Fortunately on the day of the wedding it was sunny and warm.

It was a quiet wedding with Nick's parents and Judith, who was to be Nick's new secretary as Harriet's Maid of Honour. Toby was Best Man.

Harriet looked stunning in her white bodice dress and headdress. Nick and Toby wore black suits with silver ties.

Nick's Dad looked like he was going to work in his accountant suit but both his mother and Judith looked resplendent in low cut attire. Judith wore a pink above the knee skirt, a white silk blouse and a pink Bolero jacket. Her shoes, bag and glasses were also pink.

Nick's mother looked radiant in a tight cream dress that was almost obscenely low cut.

Once the champagne was drank they moved back into the hotel to await dinner. As it was early they congregated in the bar as they were all staying at the hotel that evening.

Toby couldn't stop gaping at all three older woman, especially his Grandmother who whenever she bent forward exposed her cleavage to him. He looked at his Grandmother for the first time as a woman and not just his Gran. He thought she was a good looking woman with an amazing body, and not just for her age.

Judith sat next to him and when he glanced sideways he could see down her blouse at her huge tits. Judith was shorter than his gran but her boobs were still outstanding. She had a nice figure and a pretty face in a unassuming mumsy way.

Everyone enjoyed dinner and stayed at the table for quite a while finishing off their wine.

'Right everyone, I'm dragging my husband off to the bridal suite for an early night, if you don't mind.'

Nick's mother winked and received a conspiratorial smile back from her new daughter-in-law.

Not long after Nick's Dad made his excuses and hurried up to bed.

Toby, his Grandmother and Judith settled at a cosy booth in the bar with Toby beside his Grandmother and Judith opposite him. He could have sworn Judith had undone a couple more buttons on her blouse as he could see her white satin bra.

Toby looked at Judith and thought she was an attractive woman for her age.

Whenever his Grandmother spoke she would touch his knee, even leaving it there on one occasion and not taking it away.

Mostly they talked about Nick and Harriet but also about Toby's trip to Italy. His Grandmother's hand would creep up his thigh as they chatted. Toby could feel his cock getting harder as her hand got closer to his balls.

Judith leaned forward showing off her tits as they asked him about his love life.

'Don't be shy. You can tell us!' Judith said as she bent nearer to Toby, his Grandmother sliding nearer to him and her fingers grazing his balls.

His Grandmother looked down and saw Toby's erection stretching his wedding trousers. She winked at Judith.

Judith sat back.

'I believe you are looking after the house while they are on honeymoon, aren't you Marion?'

'Yes, Harriet asked me to keep an eye on things while they are away. She especially wanted me to keep an eye on Toby.' she answered as she ran the palm of her hand over his erection.

Toby quietly groaned and assumed it had been accidental.

'You will be a good boy for your Grandmother. Won't you?' Marion added.

He looked at her and saw the look in her eyes. His cock grew even harder.

Toby was near to bursting so he just nodded and blurted out that he needed to go to bed.

'Yes, it is late, I think we should all go to bed.' remarked Judith.

Luckily they were all staying on the same floor so as they reached Marion's room she hugged Toby and pulled him in for a goodnight kiss, feeling his hard cock push into her tight dress.

'Goodnight darling, see you tomorrow.' she said before she disappeared into her room.

The next room was Toby's so he said goodnight to Judith but before he could get his card to open his door she asked if she was getting a goodnight kiss as well.

Toby bent down to kiss her on the cheek when she grabbed his face and turned it so she could put her lips to his.

Tony gasped so she slid her tongue into his mouth and pushed her body into his. She could feel his cock on her thigh as she moved it between his legs.

A shaken Toby made it into his room and flopped down onto his bed.

'What was my Grandmother playing at?' he thought. 'And Judith kissing me like that?'

He decided to have a shower before he went to bed.

He had just got out of the shower and was walking to the bed with a towel wrapped around his waist when he heard a light knock on his door.

He peeked through the security hole and saw it was Judith.

Thinking there was something wrong he opened the door and stuck his head around it.

'Toby, let me in.' she hissed.

'B...but I'm not...'

'Toby, just do it!' she ordered.

Not wanting to create a fuss he stood back as she walked in.

'It's all your fault you know!' she said as she approached him. Toby noticed she had taken off her jacket.

'M...my fault?'

'Yes, your fault.' she said as she ripped the towel from around his waist.

'Oh my God Judith, What...'

Judith forced him back on the bed then threw herself on top of him as her mouth searched for his. She ground her crotch over his cock and she could feel him getting hard as she french kissed him, sliding her tongue into his mouth.

She slipped her hand down between their bodies and found his cock hard as a rock so she straddled his thighs and rubbed it between her wet pussy lips.

'Judith, no, We can't. Oh fuck!' he cried as the older woman impaled herself on his throbbing meat.

He'd only been inside her for less than a minute when he grunted and his cock exploded.

'Oh dear. That was quick. I'll have to see if I can get it hard again.

Toby just groaned.

In the Bridal Suite at the top of the hotel Nick was tied naked to the four poster bed. His cock was hard in anticipation as he waited for his new bride to return from the bathroom.

When she did he gasped.

She was wearing a white satin basque with shiny white stockings and white four inch heels. On her head she was still wearing her bridal headdress and on her arms she wore white satin opera gloves.

Her breasts were just about contained in the cups of the basque.

Harriet had decided that she was going to use Nick for the rest of the night. She was going to fuck him until he came then sit on his face until his erection returned and she would do that until he couldn't get hard any more. She was confident of a long night of sex by the fact that she had made him take a Viagra just over twenty minutes before tying him to the bed.

In Toby's room Judith was slurping on his balls as his cock started to stiffen.

'There, that should do the trick. Now where were we?' she said as she once again straddled his thighs and began to fist his cock to full hardness.

Slowly she sank down on it until her bare arse was sitting on his thighs.

She began to undo her blouse then lifted her heavy breasts out of her bra.

'Do you like my tits? You seemed to in the bar. You couldn't stop staring at them.'

She started to fuck him slowly as she leaned over so that her nipples rubbed over his lips.

'Play with my breasts and suck my nipples please Toby. Be a good boy. They are very sensitive.'

Toby reached up with both hands and pulled one to his lips as he opened his mouth and sucked on the meaty nub.

'Oh God Judith, I'm not sure I can last much longer. Your pussy is so tight.'

'Just bite my nipples and I'll cum. That's it, just a little harder. Oh fuck yes!'

As Judith climaxed her cunt squeezed Toby's cock which sent him over the edge and he flooded her with his seed.

'Oh wow! That was amazing, thank you Judith.'

Judith smiled and bent to kiss his forehead before buttoning up her blouse then climbed off the prone boy.

'See you at breakfast darling and remember this will be our little secret.' she said as she nipped out of the door.

It was an early breakfast as Nick and Harriet had to drive Marion and Toby back to their house then get changed and drive to the airport for their flight to Mali to start their proper honeymoon in the Maldives for the next ten days.

'OK you two, be good and Toby, don't annoy your Grandmother.' said Nick as they climbed in the car.

Harriet had managed to pull Marion to one side earlier that morning.

'Well, have you decided when you're going to have him?' she asked.

'Oh, leave that to me. He'll be fixated on older women's breasts by the time you get back. By the sound of it I think he already is.' replied Marion.

'What do you mean?'

Marion reported what Judith had told her as they waited for the lift that morning before they went along to breakfast.

'Ha ha, the devious, horny old cow!' laughed Harriet.

After they'd waved Harriet and Nick off as they drove down the drive on the way to the airport Marion turned to her Grandson.

'What say we spend the rest of the day by the pool?' she asked him.

'Sure,' replied Toby and so they went to get changed.

Toby was already swimming in the cool clear water when he saw his Grandmother step out of the house and he inwardly groaned.

Marion was wearing the skimpiest red bikini she had. The top was too small for her large chest and the bottoms were no more than a thong.

She deliberately walked slowly to a lounger where she spread her towel and flopped down with her book.

'Toby, don't stay in there too long. I need to put some sun screen on your shoulders and back. Dry off and I'll do it.'

Toby climbed out of the pool, dried himself and sat bedside his Grandmother on his lounger. He couldn't keep his eyes off her tits.

'Lie face down and let me do your back!' she ordered.

Marion started with his shoulders, massaging the sunscreen into his skin. Then she did the same with his back.

'I'll do you legs dear. I don't want you to burn.'

She started on his calves then progressed up to his thighs, her hand slipping under his shorts.

'I need to cover it all as your shorts can ride up in the water.' she said as her nails moved over his balls.

Toby stifled a moan.

Then she started on his other leg and this time his Grandmother was determined to get a response from him. Her touch on his balls was harder and longer which elicited a groan from him.

Toby could feel his cock growing hard so he remained on his front until it had subsided enough for him to make a dash back into the pool.

After a couple of minutes Marion stood up and stretched. She put her book down and made her way to the pool steps.

'Oh Toby! You could have told me how cold it was.' she shouted as she swam breast stroke to the shallow end where he was standing.

The first thing he noticed when his Grandmother stood in front of him was her extended nipples that poked through her tiny top.

They swam for another thirty minutes and lazed in the sun a little longer until Marion said she was going in to prepare their dinner.

Toby said he would also go in so he rushed up to his room where he jumped in the shower and stroked his cock to an almighty explosion thinking about his Grandmother's breasts.

Dinner was a quiet affair out on the terrace with chicken salad and a shared bottle of white wine.

'I was just thinking Toby, why don't you invite a friend over tomorrow to swim in the pool with you? What about your Indian friend who you went to Italy with?'

'You mean Faz? Yeah, that's a great idea Gran, thanks.'

Marion liked Faz. He was another one who couldn't take his eyes off her tits whenever she'd met him. She thought he was very cute standing at five seven with the most gorgeous brown skin and dark eyes.

Most mornings Marion would be in the kitchen when Toby went down for his breakfast.

Every morning she would be naked except for her long white silk robe and every morning she hugged Toby, pulling his body into hers as her large breasts folded onto his chest.

A couple of days later when the weather was quite hot Faz went over to see Toby at lunchtime. Marion made them all sandwiches which they ate by the pool then Faz went up to Toby's room to change into his swim shorts.

They were splashing about in the pool when Toby uttered a light whisper.

'What the fuck?'

Faz looked up to see Marion approach the pool in a black version of the bikini she wore a couple of days ago.

'Oh my!' Faz exclaimed.

Soon Marion joined them and both boys enjoyed the sight as her nipples became erect.

After half an hour of teasing, Faz had had enough and needed to go and jerk himself off.

'I'll just pop to the bathroom,' he said as he walked to the edge of the pool.

'Oh, 'said Marion. 'Let me show you where it is.'

She ushered Faz into the downstairs shower room which was at the side of the house, out of sight from the pool.

'It's just here,' she said following Faz inside.

'Wh...what are...'

'Oh be quiet boy. I've seen you ogle my tits for the last hour or so since you arrived. I need you to do something for me.'

Before Faz could ask what she had closed the toilet lid and sat down with her legs open.

'On your knees little boy and pleasure me.' she ordered as she pulled her bikini crotch to one side.

By the look she gave Faz he didn't argue so he dropped down and leaned forward. Marion took him by the hair and pulled his face tight against her pussy.

'Oh yes.' she thought. 'He's done this before. It won't take him long!'

She was correct as in a couple of minutes she let out a stifled scream and came all over his face.

When he stood up Marion could see the bulge in his swim shorts so she rose, opened the lid and walked behind him running her hands over his body.

Faz shivered then groaned as she pulled down his shorts a little way and took his rigid cock in her hand.

'I'm going to milk you, little boy. I'm going to make you spurt for being so naughty.' she said as her right hand stroked his cock and her left hand squeezed his nipple.

Faz's breathing became rapid as the older woman masturbated him. He could feel her big tits on his bare back as she whispered in his ear.

'Are you ready to shoot darling. I think you are.'

She sped up her hand movement and gently bit his neck.

'Oh fuck!' he cried as his cock exploded all over the toilet and Marion's hand.

Marion tucked his cock back in his shorts and told him to get back to Toby. She said she would clean up the mess.

'Where's Gran? asked Toby as Faz swam up to him.

'Oh, she needed the loo as well so I think she went upstairs to her room.'

After tidying the shower room Marion did go to her bedroom where she stripped off her bikini, had a shower and changed into a tight white pair of shorts and tight white V-neck t-shirt. She felt incredibly naughty without any underwear on.

She wandered back out to the pool and sat in the sun on her lounger reading her book but at the same time keeping an eye on the boys.

After Faz had gone home Marion told Toby to have a shower and she would make them both a light supper.

They ate baked white fish, green beans and baby potatoes which were dripping with butter. They again shared a bottle of white wine.

All through the meal Toby couldn't keep his eyes of her unfettered breasts.

'I think tomorrow I will make a move.' she told herself as a plan began to build in her mind.

'Good morning Toby.' Marion greeted her grandson.

Today she was wearing a white satin half cup bra and a white satin thong under her silk robe.

As Toby hugged her he could feel her covered breasts pushing into his chest and as he looked down he could see her cleavage and part of her satin cups.

albert1er
albert1er
444 Followers
12