The Loving Wives Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had a light breakfast before Toby went back to his room for a shower.

Marion went back to her room to dress and added a white satin suspender belt, white stockings, then pulled on a white Summer dress. She also put on a pair of three inch white heels. Her make up was perfect.

'Toby? I'm just taking the washing down. Do you have anything that needs doing?'

'No thanks Gran.'

Marion carried the washing basket downstairs but just past Toby's room she dropped a pair of well used black silk knickers that she had worn in bed the previous night.

She had masturbated in them twice the night before and once that morning. They were still damp.

After putting the washing on she quietly walked back upstairs.

She smiled when she saw that the knickers weren't on the floor where she'd left them.

Creeping up to his bedroom door she thought she could hear him moaning so she bent down and squinted through the key hole. Most old houses had heavy wooden doors with key holes but no keys as they would have been lost many years previously.

There on the bed was Toby wanking his not inconsiderable cock with Marion's panties on his face as he sniffed them.

'This is it.' she thought as she opened the door and marched in.

'Toby!'

'Oh fuck!'

'What on earth...no don't answer. I can see what you are doing. What is Harriet going to say or even your Dad?'

'No Gran. Please don't tell them. I'm sorry. I won't do it again.'

'I had to punish your father for doing the exact thing when he was your age. Yes. That's it.'

Toby looked puzzled.

'Stand up!'

Toby stood with the knickers in his hand.

Marion sat on the edge of the bed.

'Right young man. Give me those panties and get over my knee for a proper spanking.'

'Bu..but Gran...'

'I said now!' she ordered snatching the knickers from his grasp.

Toby stared at his Gran as she raised herself off the bed and pulled up her dress to reveal her suspender clasps and her white stockings.

'OK, let's have you,' she said as she grabbed his arm and pulled him towards her.

Toby's cock bounced in front of him as he was laid across his Grandmother's lap.

'Ouch! Please Gran...'

'Quiet or I'll double what I'm going to give you!'

After she'd spanked his arse and the top of his thighs for a few minutes she could feel how hard his cock was so she shifted slightly and opened her thighs to allow it to drop between them. She quickly closed them to trap it at the tops of her stockings and her warm flesh.

The spanking continued.

Marion knew he wouldn't be able to hold on much longer and soon Toby was begging his Grandmother to stop.

'Gran please. No more. I think...Oh fuck. Nooooo!' he cried as his cum soaked the insides of her thighs.

With his eyes closed in humiliation Marion gave a little smile to herself.

She pushed him to the floor admonishing him.

'I..I'm sorry Gran. I...'

Marion grabbed him by the hair and pulled his face between her thighs.

'Lick it all off. Go on. Every last drop. Or else.'

Toby tentatively licked a small drop then realising it didn't really taste of anything he completed the task.

However Marion wasn't finished with him. With one hand still gripped in his hair she used her other hand to pull her thong to one side to reveal her freshly shaved pussy.

'Lick it boy. Eat your Grandmother's pussy and make me cum.'

She pulled his head directly onto her bald wet cunt and forced him to pleasure her.

She guided him as to what to do and where. As she was highly excited from spanking her Grandson she was soon writhing on his face and with a groan she came.

Eventually she withdrew his face and ordered him to stand.

She whipped off her soaked thong and pushed Toby back onto the bed before climbing on top of him.

'Gran, w...what are you doing?'

'Something I should have done to your father a long time ago.' she said as she straddled him and took hold of his cock while she pumped it to full mast.

She rubbed it twice up and down her cunt lips before impaling herself.

'No Gran. We can't...Oh fuck!'

She started to ride him slow. Her first orgasm wasn't long in coming so she sat up, tugged her dress over her head and removed her bra.

'There you are, you've been ogling them long enough so why don't you touch them?'

She took his hands and placed them both on her nipples.

'I like them played with. You can kiss them, even bite them but not too hard.' she said as she leaned further into his face.

She sped up to a canter as Toby sucked on his Grandmother's huge teats.

'Oh God, yes!' she cried as she came once more.

'You like older women with large breasts, don't you Toby. Judith had big breasts didn't she?'

Toby gasped.

'Harriet has very big breasts hasn't she? I bet you would like to see and play with her tits, wouldn't you? Would you like her to fuck you like this?'

Toby lost it at that and Marion could feel his cock expand so she rode him harder until he exploded inside her causing her to orgasm yet again. She rode him until her spasms had died down and she was sure she had milked him completely.

Nick and Harriet's honeymoon was coming to a close. They had been like any other newlyweds, walking hand in hand on the beach, sipping cocktails at sunset and making love at night.

'Toby, your father and stepmother are here,' Marion cried as she heard their car pull up outside of the house.

Nick took their cases upstairs while Marion made them tea and biscuits.

They chatted about their honeymoon and asked if everything had been OK at home.

'Just perfect,' answered Marion. Toby just nodded his head. Harriet couldn't wait to get Marion on her own to find out what really went on.

'Darling?' asked Harriet. 'Why don't we ask your Mother and Father over for a pool BBQ at the weekend?'

'Yes, good idea. Oh wait. I doubt Dad will come I think he is away with some friends playing golf this weekend.'

His mother confirmed he was, but Harriet already knew that.

'But the weather forecast is so good. You'll come won't you Marion, especially if Tom's away then you can stay here for the night.'

'Yes dear, I would love to come.' replied Marion.

On Saturday it rained but on Sunday the weather was really hot so they decided to hold it then as Nick's Dad was still away.

Everyone had on their swimming costumes and every so often would slip into the pool for a dip to cool down.

Both Nick and Toby were mesmerised at the ladies in their tight bikini's. Marion in shiny black and Harriet in a shiny silver concoction.

They drank beer and wine most of the afternoon then some wine with their supper which was cooked by Nick on the BBQ.

His wife and Mother kept him topped up regularly with a drink.

By ten o'clock he felt a little drunk so he told them he was going to bed.

'Me too!' acknowledged Toby.

'Oh no you don't tiger!' said his Stepmother, grabbing his arm. 'You're going to stay here and help us tidy up.'

Nick just laughed and crawled upstairs and into bed. He was fast asleep in minutes.

Toby and his Grandmother brought the last two things into the kitchen from outside. He was surprised to see Harriet sitting on a kitchen chair with her long legs crossed, facing the door.

After he'd placed the stuff he was carrying on the side he felt his Grandmother grab him from behind and march him over in front of Harriet.

'Well Toby. We've both noticed you staring at our breasts today so we thought maybe you would like a private view.'

With that Harriet peeled off her silver bikini top and her bare breasts fell free.

Toby gasped out loud.

Next he felt his Grandmother behind him as she wrapped her arm around his waist. Then with her other hand she began to stroke his cock over his swimming shorts.

Toby groaned out loud so his Grandmother took her arm from around him and covered his mouth with her hand as with her other she pushed down his shorts and pulled out his hard cock.

'Oh Toby!' exclaimed his Stepmother. 'What a lovely cock you have.'

He looked at her and saw she was toying with her erect nipples. He could also feel his Grandmother's heavy breasts on his back as she masturbated him.

'I told you that you would like her breasts, didn't I? I bet you would love to touch them, maybe even suck them.'

As she said this she started to wank him harder.

'Would you Toby? Would you like to caress my breasts and suck my nipples? Would you like to shoot your load all over them?'

Toby could only let out a muffled groan as his cock throbbed then sent ropes upon ropes of cum over his Stepmother's tits.

Globs of cum were running down her breasts and dripping down from her nipples.

Marion pushed him to his knees in front of Harriet before taking hold of his hair and pushing his face into his Stepmother's cum covered tits.

'Lick them clean.' ordered his Grandmother,

After he's licked all his cream up he was ordered by Harriet to suck on her nipples. While he was doing this she fingered her clit. Within minutes she shuddered as she came hard.

'Good boy Toby. I think you'll be doing lots of licking and sucking when your father is at work.'

That night Toby lay in bed, his mind in a whirl, wondering what his Grandmother and Stepmother were up to.

He didn't wait long to find out.

The next morning after his Dad had gone to work and his Grandmother had left to go home he decided to go for a swim in the pool.

He dived into the deep end by the loungers and swam five quick lengths before standing in the shallow end to catch his breath.

'Oh shit!' he thought as he saw Harriet walking topless towards the loungers wearing just the bottoms of her sexy shiny silver bikini.

She threw her towel over the lounger next to Toby's then walked down the pool steps before swimming breast stroke over to him.

'Good morning Darling!'

Nick grunted a good morning but couldn't keep his eyes off his Stepmother's hard nipples.

Harriet looked down to where he was staring and smiled.

'You do seem to like my breasts don't you, young man?'

She reached out and Toby groaned when she found his hard cock beneath his swim shorts.

'Your Grandmother and I have been talking and we have decided that we will do what your Grandmother did to your Father when he was your age. We have decided that it would be good for you if one of us milked you on a regular basis.'

As she said this she pushed his shorts down and freed his cock before taking it in her hand.

She started to stroke him in the water.

'You have a lovely young cock Toby. I'm going to enjoy playing with it until you go away to Uni. Who knows what I will do to it!'

When she said that she leaned into him, her breasts rubbing on his chest as she gently nibbled his ear.

'Oh fuck!' he cried as his cock burst and cum flew out into the pool which was soon swept away by the pool's filtration system.

'Well done young man. That will be the first of many. I hope to do it again before your Dad gets home tonight although I may need you to do something for me!'

With that she left the pool and laid down on her lounger.

Indeed later that afternoon she milked her Stepson once again and then had his head between her thighs bringing her to orgasm.

'Such a nice young submissive,' she thought.

A couple of days later Nick was in his office and watched as Judith, his secretary, entered. Thinking nothing of it as she often did at lunchtimes he became a little curious when she closed and locked the door then pulled all the blinds down.

'What...what's going on Judith? He asked as she walked towards him then spun his chair to face her.

Kneeling down in front of him she replied, 'Just something I've been asked to do by your wife, Mr Jordan!'

She started to unbuckle his trousers and pull down his zip.

No...no you can't. Please stop.'

'We knew you would act like this!' she exclaimed as she pressed a button on his telephone console.

'Harriet? He's being uncooperative.'

'Darling, please do as Judith tells you. You know you have to be milked regularly so your mother and I have enlisted her help. She will milk you once a week. Any way she likes. Is that quite clear?'

Nick was resigned to the fact the whatever his wife told him he had to acknowledge.

'Yes dear!'

The phone went dead.

'So, let us get you nice and hard so I can milk you properly.' she said as she took out his cock and began to gently stroke it to hardness.

Soon Nick was very hard.

Judith then took his cock between her lips and began to lazily run her tongue around the exposed head as she pulled back his foreskin.

Oh shit, that's so good.' he told her.

She began to suck him, taking it deep into her mouth.

'Mmmm, you have a lovely cock Mr Jordan.'

She started to give him a really sloppy blow job and Nick could feel his balls tighten.

'I'm going to bend over the desk one day and make you fuck me from behind until I have milked all the cum out of you.'

She continued to suck him hard causing Nick to constantly moan.

'I always wear stockings, you know. Sometimes with suspenders and sometimes with my old fashioned corset. What a lovely sight you'll have of my arse framed by them.'

Nick was now about to lose it as she continued to suck him.

'I also enjoy anal Mr Jordan. I do like a juicy cock pounding my arse as I'm bent over!'

She managed to get his cock deep into her mouth just before he exploded with a grunt, trying not to make a noise.

Back at the house Harriet closed her phone and laid it on her bedroom dressing table.

'Now, where were we?' she asked as she looked at a naked Toby tied face down and spreadeagled on the bed.

He had a red ball gag securely in place and his head was turned to the left to enable him to breathe.

He could see his Grandmother sitting with her legs crossed wearing a black skirt and white silk blouse. The skirt had ridden up her thighs showing him her black suspenders and the top of her shiny black stockings. Her hand was in her blouse toying with an erect nipple.

He looked further down the bed to see his Stepmother walking towards him.

She was wearing a black satin corset, that showed her recently shaved pussy, which held up black silk stockings and a pair of shiny black shoes with five inch heels. Her unfettered breasts swayed as she approached him.

'Are you ready to continue Darling?'

He shook his head no but she just laughed at him. His cock and balls had been pulled out between his open thighs and she could tell he was hard and oozing precum.

Harriet moved back but trailed the throngs of her flogger down his back and over his tender arse and his genitals.

When she brought the flogger down on his naked arse he groaned.

When she brought it down on the top of his thighs he gave out a little squeal as the tendrils caught his cock and balls.

Every time he squealed it made his Stepmother's pussy even more juicy.

Marion stood up and declared she was going downstairs for a glass of wine.

'I'll have my fun with him this afternoon so when you've finished with him come down and join me. I'll be out on the terrace enjoying the sun.Oh and don't fuck him too hard. Make sure there's enough left for me.' she said with a sinister laugh.

Toby just groaned.

Thirty minutes later Harriet walked out to where Marion was sitting. She had taken off her corset and changed into a long silk robe.

'Did you have fun?' she asked her new daughter in law.

'Eventually. I turned him over and mounted his throbbing cock when he cried a series of 'no, no, no's' and erupted inside of me.'

'Oh my goodness. What did you do?' asked Marion.

'I just kept riding him. Luckily he was still hard so I managed two huge orgasms and a smaller one when he finally came again.'

'How have you left him?'

'He's tied to the bed on his back and I gave him a little blue pill that will be working when you go up to him after you've finished your wine.' Harriet told her.

'Oh and I've left his legs untied for you.'

'Why did you do that?' asked Marion.

'Well if you go in the top drawer of the set to the right of the bed you will find a shiny black strap on.'

'You are a wicked woman Harriet. But I love you.' Marion giggled.

12