The Lowborn's Rise Ch. 02

Story Info
Will tries to get accustomed to his new life in the legions.
1.5k words
4.41
4.5k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the early morning, the sergeant roused the conscripts from sleep. Will was no stranger to such things, as his body was already used to this. He immediately clambered out of bed, even if his mind was yet to wake, his ears listened to the words uttered and his body responded naturally, but he was still half-witted from sleep. The entire survivor of those conscripted on the first day were finally started to train for real.

Everyone was groggy either from exhaustion, most were taken from the countryside, and they were no stranger to waking up so early in the morning. However they had just been through their first battle, exhaustion unlike anything else they ever experienced.

They were made to run and run hard. Men on horses, the overseers, corralled and encouraged them with the crack of their whips, their eyes devoted to any of those that needed further encouragement.

They ran in steep slopes and muddy roads.

Come the rising of the sun, more than half had either succumbed to exhaustion or too injured to move. And when the sun had reached its zenith, barely a dozen had managed to stay upright and move forward, those that lagged behind felt the frightening fury of the whips. The whips never connected but the sound was so frightening, that the men cowered from it.

Finally they reached sparse field of grass and sand. They were told to pick up wooden spears and swords and they were put to the test.

Will never like having nothing to do, and the army was a long, list of always something to do. On the first hour of dawn, they were made to do drills till they stomach retch out whatever was in their stomach, which was nothing because they had not even had their breakfast. The overseers worked them to the bone till they were unable to move, grasped their weapons, till their very hands bled and smearing the wood with their rough blood.

Those that won were to be given food. While the losers were to starve out for half the day. The losers all lied out in some corner, too weak to even move. Will was lucky he was not among them.

They all went to the nearby river to wash the mud off after they had their food. And the rest of the day assigned to various ask.

They managed to get a bit of shut eyes and was then assigned to a variety of tasks. From woodcutting, foraging, weapon cleaning and so on. There were no such things as idle hands for the conscripts, they were made to work.

It was little different than in the farm, as Will had realized just a different set of chores. For the first hour he spent but cleaning the various weapons, he got some lessons from the resident smith, who under him worked over and a dozen apprentices. It was menial labor but it kept him busy and his mind drifting.

The overseers began to notice Will's quiet focus on doing menial tasks. And when a senior Noble officer asked for some lowborn conscript to haul of his items for his assignment, the overseers recommended Will.

He was brought to the Officers Quarter, the part of the encampment that housed much of the nobles within the army's encampment. Brightly colored tents and magnificent armors caught Will's attention but he was attentive enough not to lose sight of his task at hand.

It wasn't as menial as his other task, eh ah dhal expected to haul heavy equipment but they were nothing but mere luggage, from formal clothes to heavy armor. Will worked in silence and when he was done, the noble tossed him, a silver crescent moon. He was about to take way to the Conscript's Quarters when music of beating drums caught his attention.

The noble with a smile on his face, told him to try and see this for himself, with him leading the way.

It was a rather lavish building, as most things here it was mostly built of wood bust save for the base foundation of the walls to be solid quarried stone, it seemed alike tavern of sorts, but with far more decorations and had that feel of extravagance only a noble could dream up of. Just being nearing the place made him feel inadequate and it was so clean unlike the state of the Conscript's Quarters where thought it was utilitarian, it had that ramshackle effect. There were little tables in between, with chairs and not simple stools or makeshift chairs from old wine barrels. There were upholstered with fine leather and the smell of flowers he couldn't name drifted the air, it wasn't over-empowering or anything.

All chairs faced the same direction towards the center were a small stage was built from the center and all the way stretching to the back, nearly taking up half of the space of the establishment. Just beneath the stage, a small band made up of drums and instruments that he hasn't seen or know were being played by strange men.

He was surprised as the officers were being given a show. On the stage above was probably the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, which is not that high of bar to pass considering he didn't have much interaction with women prior to his conscription. With smooth dark skin, as if kissed by the sun, and with curves that drew the eyes so dangerously, it could kill a man. The final nail in the coffin were the luscious breasts that seemed to strain out under of the fine silk that held them. She moved in a way, that was in rhythm of sudden beats and slow sensual beats, her breasts would shake with each movement. And her the look and sway of her grace was more than enough to catch one's breathe.

From the conversation floating in the air, he had heard the nobles refer to them as the Azanir, foreigners from yonder east.

Will was entranced by their beauty, his jaw hung gaping at them, and with hair as black as night and skin a sun kissed brown. smooth and lush they were draped in garment that clung to their exquisite figure, as if their very breasts would pop, and dangerous curves of their hips and waist would attracted every eye on the room, he felt his cock hardening so much just from the dance and the music matched the rushing beat of his own heart.

The trance could have lasted a lifetime in this manner.

The beat changed and the lighting atop the dais shifted, from whatever manner of magick they pulled.

And then another woman who could have been and identical sister came out of the shadows like some enchantress.

They swathed atop one another, like lovers it was hard to breathe and he felt like he would exploded just from merely watching.

They danced across one another then their lips touched, tempting but never melding. And then once more. It was this sporadic unknowing moments whether they would touch or not that was captivating. And then the beat changed once more into tumultuous fire. They could not get enough of one another as they savored their lisp bodies melding. And touching.

And then their legs crossed as they both touched their slits I t passion that made them intertwined like serpent. The sounds their made sent every hair on his body alight and standing as with his gorged manhood.

And then the beat climaxed in and of itself.

His mind was in shock for something that he never knew even existed. He was in daze as those who were new to watching such an event unfold.

She was dancing in such a way, that gradually made him as hard as iron.

Another woman and just as beautiful in her own way joined her and they slowly made love to one another,

Will had never seen such an act or even dreamed of it in his nineteen years. He felt like he could explode just by watching this sensual act.

And then the woman's' noise and body quaked so much and the expression was forever etched in Will's mind.

"E-excuse me...sir? What happened to her?" Will asked the noble.

"What do you mean 'what happened'? She came!" Replied the noble, a look of amused incredulity passed in his face

"Came? As in....she cummed?" Will was truly astonished, for he had never seen nor known that women could come, for it never really came into his mind, such was his ignorance of his life.

"Yes, you imbecile! What are you? An imbecilic backwater peasant? Haha!" The noble was having a good hoot at Will's own idiocy of the fairer sex.

"Just the other day actually." Will answered honestly.

"Boy...," the noble wiped a tear from his eye from laughing so hard, "...you have a lot to learn."

Clearly, Will thought.

The noble released him from his task and Will pondered on this while on the way back to his Quarters. He toyed the money in his hand, a small fortune compared to the nothingness that he owned prior his conscription. A thought occurred to him and instead of heading back to rest, Will altered his course and headed straight to the washerwomen's, for who knows when and where the next battlefield they would be sent to next.