The Lowborn's Rise Ch. 01

Story Info
A young serf is sold as a conscript for the kingdom's army.
1.7k words
4.1
7k
9

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lowborn's Rise: Chapter 1

by Noobwriter96

Willibert didn't know what was happening as he was jerked awake from his slumber, drool slid down the side of his mouth with pieces of straw clinging to his tunic. He was just sleeping in the dead of night when he was kicked by his master to wake. The looming mountainous figure of his master towered over him and most of sleepiness was instantly banished. He didn't know what it, we did this time. He was certain he had done all his chores before sleeping in the barn amidst with the farm animals. And it was still dark out.

"Get up" he simply said in that gruff nonsense tone of his. Willibert's master could have been a muscular man in his younger years, but whatever hard muscle had turned and somewhat gave him a bit of paunch.

He stopped dead short when he saw a group of men, burly and wicked looking men. Out in the porch, for a moment a dread fear crawled from his stomach, were they being raided? But no, the men did not see might be attacking they just stood there in the front of the gate.

His master ordered him to follow. And Willibert did as he was told in all his nineteen years of his life.

He was never certain if he had any family or not. Never really tried to wonder, or could he even be a bastard child of his master. He was just on his own. It was as much better knowledge than that.

Upon reaching the gate. The man handed his master ten pieces of copper.

And things clicked together. He was being sold.

He was not alone. Almost a dozen or so serf about more his age or so were there with him. What a sorry lot they were.

And from the look of the men they were being shipped off to some battlefield.

****

By the time they stopped, that sun had nearly peaked on the middle of the sky, they had missed both breakfast and lunch and none of them dares utter to say a word, for their caretakers looked like they will discipline them with the pointed end of the swords their carried.

When they arrived was the encampment, no one had any idea, for they were among the lowest and not so bright. Their births were from peasants who poorer than dirt itself. They were not privy to any knowledge of any sort save for work.

They were herded along with dozens of others serfs. They were given weapons and spears. They took of their tunics and were handed with the colors of some lord or other. He didn't recognize f the liveries they were handed. If anything he was nervous.

The weapons that laid out under the supervision of a grizzled one eyed man, who reminded him of his master in size.

A washerwoman with reddish brown hair and freckles, with a cold and hard gaze were cleaning up the discarded clothes of the peasant serfs and was brought to ta bonfire nearby. Will gulped down, as this was the only possession he ever had.

When the steely-looking washerwoman came beside him she fixed with an old glare.

"Hurry up and change, you won't be needing that sorry thing anymore."

At the very least it was not the worst, though Willibert.

They gave him some measure of equipment. As the peasant folk were given weapons. And ordered to form up, whatever that meant. Willibert did as much as he can.

Perhaps it would awhile before they even be sent off to some battlefield.

****

They went to battle that very afternoon. They marched. If it can be called marching. Everyone looked afraid and wanting to escape from whatever it was they were marching too. The sound of not so far screaming echoed from the foothills and the trees, it was unlike anything they had ever heard before, and then boom, they were charging up. Their overseers cracked their whips and blew their horns, these we were sufficient motivations for the sorry lot to move forward.

They didn't even know where the enemy was, so Will only followed what the man in front he did.

He screamed and rushed towards death.

*****

The sound of cheers woke him up as his entire body lay unmoving, Will feared he was dead only to realize he was buried beneath the bodies. He was hoisted up among the dead and dying. A nasty gash now runs up his left eye, he was just grateful the blade didn't run across his eyeball. Only did after the battle did the sergeant o farms came by the survivors and listed the names on the roster. Then he gave each man a silver moon as payment, promising a bright future that awaits if they remain loyal to the realm. It mostly boosted the morale of the surviving men, save for a quiet few that looked to the aftermath of the battle in silence, grateful to just be alive. Will was among these few.

They gave out mead upon their return to the army's encampment. Will never had mead before and was taking smalls sips, trying to like the taste.

Then it was announced by the sergeant that they were allowed to gain the services of the camp's multitude of pleasure-women.

They even cheered loudly, while Will, with nothing to do, simply followed along. He can't deny that he too was enamored by the idea, shaken with the near brush of death.

Will was both curious and surprised that the pleasure house they were, was nothing but the washerwomen's shack itself. It seems they also double as prostitutes within the encampment among the lower soldiers. There were almost about as many washerwomen as low-soldiers within the encampment. This shack was but of a few scattered all throughout the city-like army encampment.

The wood was made from re-used planks of varying state of decay. It wouldn't last out of a proper storm but it would make-do from their work of laundry and cleaning cloth. And then he understood what the overseer as reward meant. They were mostly going in pairs, looking for a lady that caught their fancy. The oldest, Will reckoned, could be at least forty, with the youngest as young as eighteen. Will hung from the back as he watched his comrades, saunter off with their partners and into the adjoining rooms within, separated by flimsy wood that couldn't even barely contain the sounds they made.

Will had nowhere else to be and not much to do, aside from waiting out their next orders for battle. He realized he still had a cup of mead on his hand and so he nursed that it and took little sips, meanwhile as the lovemaking from the rooms were growing more and more amorous and passionate.

Will's cheeks began to redden and the meadow was also lowering his inhibitions. He set aside the cup and fiddled the silver moon in his pocket. He realized that he should've been more active and at least took a partner to bed, marking his losing of his virginity. Instead here he was, alone because of his hesitation.

He heard steps approaching and saw the same girl that bullied him out of his old clothes. She still had that same unsmiling cold look in her eyes, and the way her lips tuckered up as if her jaws were made of steel. Her pale-green eyes surveyed the scene and sighed to herself before finally noticing Will by his lonesome.

Will gave her a small wave.

Will asked the head washerwoman, is she also uhm-...available"

"Does she also work as a whore? Of course lad!"

"Although she seldom gets picked, on account of her lack of bedside manner and cold personality, but who am I to tell you that? You got a taste for it in the first day! Ha!"

Not wanting to waste the opportunity, he got up.

"Uhm, greetings Maygan." he greeted her, she sized him up when he came to her.

He unbaked his pants, fear and excitement mixing in him, he felt more that in the battle ever did. Maygan causally gripped the base of the shaft and let out her tongue envelope the entirety of his cock. His breathe caught in his throat, as her tongue hit that spot at the top of his cock, her tongue nestling around his cock's helmet. Erstwhile her hand deftly pumped his rigid cock.

"Slo-slow down, you're gonna--"

But she didn't heed, heresy gazing in his very soul, he tried to grab hold unto her hair, but she swatted away his hands, never breaking stride with her mouth.

, her mouth was wet drool spilled form the sides of her lisp ad his cock was enveloped in mantle of pre-cum and saliva, dripping in their excess unto the wooden floorboards, around them, the sheer number of moans and grunts envelope them as Will became more and more conscious.

His heart thundering, he couldn't stop the damn from breaking out.

She wasn't surprised save for a brief moment and then pressed even deeper, Will's glans hitting the very back of her throat.

Will was left chest heaving, as he spilled his seed right into her mouth, she swallowed wit without further ceremony.

"Come on get up, a silver moon fives you the full meal, not just appetizers."

But he couldn't get it up, not after that explosive orgasm that left his balls sucked dry.

"Fine," she said with a dismissive tone, "You'll have just to collect your balance, when you're better equipped. Just talk the head washer woman."

"Pfft, virgins"

She was an unsmiling kind of girl. Not the prettiest but still her looks can draw the eye. Willibert didn't know how to approach her.

She on the other hand wasn't owned for fooling around. She was down on her knees and sucked him off with such force that he nearly quaked Then and there.

He wanted to get me up but there was nothing he can do.

He didn't come back but instead looking in the sunset of the western mountains. It I said that there were stone giants living there. Willibert didn't know what the future held him. He may be out of the farm but still he still felt miserable somewhat.