The Luck of the Irish

Story Info
Things change for a plain Irish girl.
2k words
4.28
2.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nina27
Nina27
45 Followers

It was just another day for Shannon. Many of her friends and coworkers had plans for the evening because it was St. Patrick's day although it meant little to her. She really didn't date and hid behind a large pair of glasses and wore baggy clothes. She was a little overweight and wasn't blessed with a very pretty face.

Because of the holiday, her boss decided to close the office early. Most of her coworkers were going out partying but Shannon decided to go to a resale shop that was closed by the time she usually got off.

She entered the shop and looked around. Shannon found a few paperback books but not much else caught her eye so she headed for the cashier. Under glass at the cashier's station were a few pieces of jewelry and being St Patrick's Day, a green four leaf clover shaped crystal on a necklace caught her eye. "How much is the necklace?" she asked.

It's ten dollars, it looks rather old, it's kind of interesting huh?

"Yes, it is, I'll take it."

Shannon paid for her things and went to her car. She thought, it is St Patrick's day after all, I might as well put on the necklace. It looked nice on her.

Before long Shannon started feeling a little more enthusiastic about the day and figured, perhaps a drink or two and some corned beef might make a pleasant evening. She drove to an Irish pub she knew of, figuring there would be some fun things going on there. The place was packed. She found a seat at the end of the bar and ordered an Irish Gold, a blend of Irish whiskey, peach schnapps and orange juice. As the night progressed she enjoyed the music, had some food and several more drinks. She was on her fifth, and feeling no pain, when a curious little man approached her.

"Hello lass!" said the man

"Hello to you good sir!" She smiled, recognizing the little man as being dressed like a leprechaun. She thought it was great that the pub was going all out for St Patrick's day.

The little man whispered in her ear, "I noticed your pendant. It's very lovely. If you would be so kind as to let me have it, I will grant you a wish!"

Shannon was pretty buzzed and found this situation to be very amusing. Since the pendant was cheap she decided to play along.

"Well kind sir, if you like it that much, I will gladly trade it for a wish."

The little man smiled. She handed him the pendant. He took it and said "so what is it you would really like my dear? Ask for anything."

Shannon finished her drink, she was feeling no pain. She smiled at the little man and said "I want to be beautiful, I mean really, really beautiful."

The little man smiled broadly, "my dear, say it out loud and it will become true."

Shannon decides to play along, "I wish to be incredibly beautiful."

A strange brightness seemed to be in the leprechaun's eyes as he explained things to her. "Over two months time, your beauty will blossom. On May 17th your transformation will be complete. On that day, if you are not happy, do nothing and within a week you will be as you are today. But if you are happy that day, to keep the gift there will be something each day you must do. You must take a load in the mouth or one down south. Goodbye my dear."

And he was gone. Shannon laughed to herself, thinking she had just been hustled out of her new pendant. Still, she thought, it was fun. Time to go home.

Over the next week she had basically dismissed her encounter with the supposed leprechaun and was back to her routine when she noticed her stretch pants were a little looser than normal and her breasts seemed a little too big for her B cup bra. She went to the sink to brush her teeth and looked in the mirror. Wow, she thought, I really look good today. At that point it hit her. Could it be true? Is it possible? She realized she was almost half way through the transformation, if it was actually real. She tore off her clothing and stood in front of her full length mirror. Her jaw dropped. She looked good. Way better than she had ever looked. Shannon decided she would keep dressing as she had, including the glasses at least until it was finished.

May 17th was a Monday. Shannon woke up at 4am, she couldn't wait to see. She took a shower, toweled off and stood in front of her mirror. She was shocked. Her 5'4 frame was filled out flawlessly. Her legs were tapered to perfection her waist was narrow, her hips exactly as they needed to be. She laughed to herself, even her feet were perfect. Gazing upward, her flat stomach contrasted strikingly with her gorgeous D cup breasts with perfect silver dollar sized pinkish areolas and pert nipples. She then turned around to see her firm, perfect bubble ass.

Shannon dressed in her usual clothing for work including the glasses. She didn't even bother with makeup.

Work went by as usual but right after lunch, Amy, who worked in the next cubicle approached Shannon. "A bunch of us are going to my parents place. I'm house sitting and they have an indoor pool. I know you always say no, but you should come. Have some fun, a few drinks...we all need a little recreation."

Shannon surprised her by accepting. "I don't have a suit but I'll come."

Amy smiled and said "I'm sure I have something that will fit you, and your welcome to ride with me."

After work they all drove over, in the end their were seven of them, including four guys.

Amy put out some wine and chips, and the guys brought a case of beer. After a couple glasses Amy said "Let's get into our suits, there are plenty of places to change. Shannon, come with me."

They went to Amy's room. Amy pulled out several swim suits and told Shannon take whichever she liked. Amy started removing her clothes, Shannon followed suit and did the same. Facing away and naked, Amy put on a cute two piece and turned facing Shannon who had just removed her bra and panties. She was shocked. "Oh my lord, Shannon, you look...umm...don't take this the wrong way...perfect!"

Shannon blushed and grabbed a rather conservative one piece suit. Amy said "Honey, as amazing as you look, you need this one." and handed Shannon a bikini with a thong bottom.

They walked back toward the pool and Amy stopped at the last corner and told Shannon to stand there. She then walked around the corner and called out "hey everybody!" The guys whistled. Amy smiled and said "Thanks guys, but check out our good friend Shannon!"

Shannon walked in and everybody was stunned. You could hear several guys say "Holy shit!" and "Oh my god!"

Shannon blushed a little and smiled broadly. She was radiant. Easily as sexy as a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model. Amy and Jen, the other girl, were jealous but they already knew Shannon's humble demeanor which made her easier to accept.

The night went on with lots of drinking, swimming and laughing but eventually started to break up. Soon it was just Amy, Shannon and Pete. Pete seemed to make the better connection with Shannon than the other guys.

Amy took the queue and said "I'm beat. You two are welcome to stay the night, there are plenty of rooms, feel free to choose one or two, whichever works, goodnight!"

Pete and Shannon stayed in the pool swimming and talking when Pete pulled her to him and kissed her. Shannon wrapped her arms tightly around him and returned the kiss. And then went rigid. She remembered the leprechaun's words (Once a day by mouth or down south to keep her beauty) "Oh fuck, it's 11:30!" She mumbled to herself.

Pete asked if something was wrong. Shannon paused and smiled a hopeful smile, "Pete, this might sound weird and I don't want to seem slutty...could I give you head?"

Pete smiled dumbly then stuttered "Ummm...yeah...I'd definitely...yes please?"

Wasting no time, she guided him to the shallow end and peeled down his suit. His seven inch cock was already rock hard. She sunk down to her knees, smiled up at him and licked up from his balls, up the underside of his shaft and up the head before planting a kiss on the head and dabbing the tip of her tongue into the hole. She then took the entire length into her mouth and down her throat. She settled into a nice rhythm and began caressing his balls. Pete looked down with a smile on his face, watching the sexiest, most beautiful woman he had ever seen give him an incredible blow job. Within a few minutes, she felt his balls tighten and his head swell, she increased her speed and kept her moist lips tight on his hard cock as he erupted, shooting a huge load into her mouth, she concentrated on getting every single drop, afraid of the consequences of not getting it all down.

"Oh my god Shannon, that was indescribable." gushed Pete.

Shannon explained that she doesn't typically do things like this and Pete assured her he would keep it a secret.

The following day Shannon called in sick. She wanted to get some things. She first drove to an eyecare shop to get some contacts. While working with the technician, she noticed he was hard. She thought to herself, wow, this is so different. She left the eyecare shop to finish her shopping. Shannon bought some sexy bra and panty sets, clothes and shoes. She decided to stop for a light lunch. She ordered a glass of white wine and a chicken salad croissant. On her second glass she started to worry about fulfilling her daily obligation.

Shannon finished her lunch and noticed the bus station across the street. She walked over and easily struck up a conversation with an early 20's looking guy. He informed her that he was a college student and was traveling back home from visiting a friend. Perfect, Shannon thought. His name was Scott and he was quite happy to be talking to a beautiful woman. He told her he had a six hour bus ride and that the bus was leaving in thirty minutes. Shannon told him she had an idea that might make the trip easier. She said, if you come to me to the bathroom, I'll suck your cock. Scott was shocked and instantly hard. He said, "heck yeah, how can I pass that up!"

They went straight to the restroom, she was thankful it was a single use one and clean. She locked the door. He layed his backpack at his feet and she knelt on it. Scott unbuckled his jeans, she pulled them down with his underwear and grasped his cock. Shannon stroked it a few times then started licking the head while massaging hid balls. It was a nice, average cock and she was happy that it tasted clean. She dragged her wet tongue a few times from the base to the head then took it completely into her mouth and settled into a rhythm. His excitement was building quickly and just as he started the telltale swell signaling he was about to cum, he pulled out. He started stroking and said, I'm gonna cum on your face! The first spurt went from under her left eye and across her nose. As the second one splashed across her top lip and cheek she said "No, cum in my mouth!" He instantly plunged it in and the last big spurt and several diminishing ones went right down her throat. Scott said he was sorry, his last girlfriend didn't like the taste. Then he apologized for leaving but his bus was about to leave. He ran out, leaving Shannon in the bathroom. She quickly locked the door and went straight to the mirror. She carefully used her fingers to take every drop off her face and put it into her mouth. Mission accomplished. She fixed herself up and headed for her car. This was not going to be easy, but she decided it was definitely worth it.


Nina27
Nina27
45 Followers