My Sister's Friend

Story Info
My sister's friend Cassie's decides to sleep over.
2.2k words
4.47
35.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is George and I'm currently at university studying computer science. I came home early as I had an interview and that's when it happened. I was at home relaxing the day before my interview and doing some basic prep for it when my sister walked in with her friend Kelsie.

My step sister, Cassie, is a typical cheerleading bitch. Small petite frame, long brunette hair and as I'm fairly often reminded by my friends she is incredibly attractive she's just turned 19 and walks round the house like she owns the place. Kelsie is different, she's still petite frame but blonde hair, blue eyes, same age as Cassie. Her tits are perky and large and a perfect arse that seems to defy gravity. Toned and sculptured.

She came waltzing into my room with a face like thunder. "The fuck you doing home."

"I've got an interview in the city centre tomorrow so I came home."

"For fuck sake I told Kelsie she could sleep in your bed."

I shrug as if I don't give a shit

"She's recently broke up with her boyfriend and doesn't want to stay in a hotel so maybe you could?"

"What's wrong with your bed."

"I'm with Chet."

"Ooh so you're good enough of a friend you invite her to stay but not good enough to survive without Chet for one night." I comment sarcastically.

"It's three nights dickhead and would you help me out." she snaps back

"How?"

"You sleep on the couch and she sleeps in here."

This is where she interrupts. " I can't ask him to do that why don't me and him just share his bed. We're all adults after all." She says and looks at me. I feel everybody staring at me.

"Fine I don't give a shit." that was a lie. I did give a shit. I wanted to do a lot of unspeakable things to Kelsie and now she's in my bed. Unfortunately I'm basically socially inept so won't be able to make a move.

She comes in and slides under the covers.

"Thanks." she says with a sweet little smile.

"Don't mention it."

I then went to sleep.

.............

Kelsie

.....

"Don't mention it." with that he rolls onto his back and falls asleep. And I try to but I have a problem. It's recently become a bit of a habit that I cum before I can go to sleep. My boyfriend or should I say ex used to fuck me before bed or If he wants around we'd sext and I'd end up using my vibrator. But tonight no access to a vibrator and George is Cassie's brother. Secretly I've always had a crush on him but can't do anything because it's Cassie's brother but he always gives me butterflies.

So I'm lying there in bed next to George, I can't sleep because I need to cum but how can I. So I go for the old fashioned way. My hand slips under the covers and under my pants. I can feel how wet I am instantly. I begin slowly circling my clit I slowly build up speed and pressure. Being mindful not to wake him as my pleasure builds inside of me. I close my eyes and imagine it's George on top of me. Imagine his hard cock slamming into my wet tight pussy. After about ten minutes I feel my stomach begin to contract the muscles in my legs tense and my eyes roll back. My dam breaks and I cum as my whole body convulses and shakes as it takes all of my effort not to scream in pleasure. " you must be a deep sleeper cus damn that was intense." I then go to sleep perfectly content

.....................

George

....

I'd lay there since she got into the bed without moving with my eyes closed. I couldn't sleep. This was the first time I'd ever had a woman in my bed but I was too awkward to say anything or do anything and then it happened. I was trying to pluck up the courage to turn over and maybe try something when I felt her moving. Not a lot of moving but I could feel the duvet shifting slowly. I thought I knew what it was but couldn't believe it. Before long my suspicions were confirmed when she slowly started to moan and pant. I could tell she was trying to keep it down and if I was asleep I'd have never noticed but I wasn't. And I did. It didn't take long though. About ten minutes I'd guess before she finally came. He body seized and she let out a tiny moan. She then said something about me being asleep and then turned over and went to sleep.

I couldn't believe what had just happened. She just played with herself next to me. I was rock heard but there was no way I was confident enough to try and stroke one out. I'm nearly 8 inches and I'm not quick when it comes to wanking so it would take too long I just tried to ignore it and after about an hour I was asleep.

...............................

Kelsie

..........

The next morning I woke up feeling guilty. The night before I played with myself whilst thinking of my best friend's brother as he slept next to me. So I lay there on my side hating myself when I turn over and notice. He pitched a tent in the duvet. Not a small tent either. That's a pretty impressive sized tent. Before my brain could stop me my curiosity got the better of me. I slowly pulled back the cover and was faced with his boxers so I put my hand in that little hole boxers have I. The front and tried to pull it through.

....................

George

.....

I woke the next morning with a weird feeling. I knew I'd be rock hard as I always am in morning but it felt like someone was touching me. I look down and see Kelsie with her hand in my boxers as she tugs free my member.

"Can I help you with something?" i enquire comically.

"Oh my God I had no idea you were awake I'm so sorry... I don't know what came over me... I'm sorry... I was curious... It just looked so big... Oh my God." she turns bright red under the embarrassment.

I started to chuckle.

"Okay well now you've seen it what do you think?" I enquire with false confidence.

"It's the biggest I've ever seen and had no idea you were carrying around such a weapon."

That made me smile. I also noticed she couldn't stop starring at it.

"So you've taken it out what's the next part of the plan?" i cant believe the words were mine as they left my mouth and she looked a little shocked.

"Well what would you like me to do?" she says with a coy smile.

I decide I can't fuck this up by being awkward. I move in a kiss her gently on the lips which grows in passion until she breaks it and I kiss the base of her neck and whisper

"I need you."

She wraps her right hand round the base of my shaft and starts to slowly massage it. She slowly licked from the base of my shaft all the way to the top and take my mushroom head into her mouth. She then begins to bob her head forward and back. Each time taking more and more and massaging the under side of my cock with her tongue. I'm biting the inside of my cheek so hard to stop my self from cumming already but I won't last long. God damn it I should have tugged it last night.

As she starts to fit the whole thing in her mouth she then picks up the speed and her second hand starts to massage my cock as well. Now every inch of my is being sucked and stroked. My thick head is slamming into the back of her neck creating a slobbery mess of her face.

"Oh shit I'm going to cum." I moan " where do you want it?" trying to be polite as my legs tense and my balls contract.

She doesn't reply but instead pushes ever inch of me down her throat and looks deep in my eyes as I release thick ropes of cum that she easily swallows.

" god dam that was good."

"Thanks but you cannot tell Cassie, this has to be our secret." She whispers as she catches the last few drops that escaped her mouth with her finger and redirects them into her mouth. She then gently kisses my tip.

"Do you want me to return the favour or was last night enough?" I enquire revealing that I knew. Her eyes go wide. "Holy shit you were awake."

"Yeah kinda. So answer the question." I kiss her gentle at first but it grows with passion. She slowly repositions her body so that her legs straddle my waist. And without separating from my lips pushes he shorts to one side and lowers herself onto me.she finally breaks the kiss to lean back and envelope my entirety into her tight slit. This elicits a slow and low groan from both of us.

"I've wanted to do this for so long." She whispers to my surprise and she begins bouncing up and down impaling herself over and over. Gyrating her hips and gently moaning I lean up and gently take her left nipple into my mouth whilst my left hand begins to caress her right. This continues as I alternate between the two and she begins to pick up the pace and her moans grow. We've been tangled in this position for roughly 30 minutes and I'm glad id already cum but can feel my balls begin to boil. I'm biting my cheek in every attempt to avoid this when she digs her nails into my shoulder blades, bites my neck and a flood of juices soaked my member and the sheets below and she squealed into my shoulder. This pushes me over the edge and I release ropes of jizz into her. She rolls off of me. Still convulses every so often and cuddles me. "was that your first time," she whispers.

"Yeah, was it obvious." I ask hesitantly.

"God no, you were amazing. Better than my ex. Especially with that nipple play, you sent me through the roof."

I can't help but smirk as my confidence takes an unexpected surge.

"But this still has to be our secret, your sister would freak."

Before my brain can stop me I ask "okay our secret but does it have to be a one time thing, cus I'm definitely not done with you "

She smiles "oh you don't have a choice. I'll definitely be taking that for another spin."

She gets up and walks towards my ensuite.

"Mind if I take a shower."

I get up and follow her to the door pull her in for another kiss and I'm getting hard again already

"Okay but you won't be alone because I need one as well."

She smiles and goes back into the bathroom where she turns the shower one and says "do whatever you need to do"

As she begins washing herself as I kneel behind her and begin to kiss and massage the small of her back. She instinctively bends more revealing her tight. Wet pussy and I see my last load dripping out. I kiss each cheek of her supple arse and slide my finger between her legs. My finger is massaging gently every inch of her pussy. I was a virgin before this morning but I'd always researched how to please a woman for when the chance arrived. Before long I'm circling her clit with my finger and gently licking her tight arse. It takes roughly 20 minutes but she eventually cums. Her legs convulse and she squirts over my shower floor. Now she's sat on my shower floor after her second orgasm of the morning third including last night and she is spent.

"My turn, open wide."

........

Kelsie

.............

"My turn, open wide." He smiles down to me and I comply. His hand slides behind my head and pushes his massive length in my mouth. His cock is the biggest I've ever taken in my mouth and I can feel it pulsating as it slams into the back of my throat. I hold back the gag reflex as he makes a slobbery mess of my face. I can feel his cock begin to pulse and his grip tighten on my hair as three thick streams of cum shoot out. I manage to swallow one but the other two cover my face and chest. He then steps out of the shower dries himself and winks at me leaving me sat on the floor of his bathroom and cum dripping from both my used holes. Completely satisfied and in complete disbelief over the events of the past couple of hours.

"I've got to go, my interview is in half an hour."

With that he leaves.

I dry off and get dressed but it becomes apparent I have a problem. I'm walking funny. My pussy is basically broken from his onslaught. I tell Cassie that I stubbed my toe but she keeps looking at me funny like she knows something is off.

.............To be continued.............................