The Luckiest Man Alive Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom and Dad's fantasies come true at the beach.
5.3k words
4.68
27k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PvtDD
PvtDD
263 Followers

It started a couple of months ago after a birthday party, too much wine, and a confession, but in truth, it started weeks after Melissa and I got married. That part will become evident. But it was a couple of months ago is when the whole thing got real.

My stepdaughter, Allison, had turned 18 while we were on vacation at the beach, so it was just the three of us celebrating. We had rented a condo in the panhandle and had spent most of first day, before Allison's birthday, lounging in the sand, swimming, collecting shells, that sort of thing. My favorite pastime was watching the other men get in trouble with their wives for ogling my 37-year-old wife and her daughter.

Both Melissa and her daughter are stunning and both very petite. Melissa is barely over five feet tall and just 98 pounds. Allison is four foot eleven inches and is 90 pounds at most. They share all other features -- long black to brunette hair, A-cup tits, perfectly shaped asses, and exotic looking faces with Mediterranean features and deep blue eyes. For the past two years they have been always -- not most times -- always mistaken for sisters in public. They shared most of their clothes. On the beach - in their bikinis - they are a fucking sight to be sure. No one can be blamed for staring.

At six one and 220 pounds I weigh more than both on them put together. I'm mostly muscle, so the guys were doing better at pretending not to be looking when we walked together. It was impossible to not feel pride with the two of them on my arm. Walking by one guy about my age, he looked up and saw us, looked at me with a stunner on each arm, and shaking his head we all heard him mumble, "Lucky mother fucker," as he passed.

"Oh you have no idea!" Melissa shouted over her shoulder. We were having a great time.

On Allison's birthday, we started out on the beach getting a lot of sun and swimming and then I brought down lunch and drinks.

"Are you going to let me drink too, today, Dad?" Allison asked.

I looked at Melissa who gave me a wink over her sunglasses. "All day, Allie. All day. Happy birthday, Sweetheart," I said.

Allison jumped up and hugged be around the waist, holding it for a little too long. Melissa smiled at me, knowingly, and said, "Aww -- she loves her Daddy."

"I do. Proud of it," Allison said as she squeezed.

"Take your drink," I said looking for an escape. I could feel the blood rushing to my dick and with her belly pressed up against my crotch. It would make the rest of the day ...uncomfortable I thought if I got a boner hugging my stepdaughter.

She looked up, smiled a bright smile, and accepted the rum drink I'd made her.

After a few more hours on the beach, we headed back to the condo to get ready for Allison's birthday dinner. She had a favorite place just down the beach and after some quick showers, the girls had on short sundresses and hats and were posing in their near matching outfits for me. I confirmed, "Stunning beauty that no man deserves," and we went for dinner.

Walking down the sand towards the restaurant, my two gorgeous girls on my arm, I said out loud, "That guy was right."

"Who was right, Dad?" Allison asked.

"I am a lucky mother fucker."

"Daaad!" Allison laughed as her mother smacked my ass.

Back in the condo after dinner, Melissa pulled out the cake we bought and the three of us had a little birthday party. As a joke, I had brought a 3-liter bottle of wine with me. I had promised Allison that we could open a bottle of wine for her birthday but "just one bottle." When I pulled out the super-magnum she cheered.

It wasn't the first time we had let Allison drink, but it was the first time we didn't stop her from having too much. She was an adult and so long as we were together and in for the night, the only harm we figured was a hangover. Melissa and I both knew we were getting Allison drunk for her birthday.

My wife was having fun too and drinking way more than she should have as well. I was only slightly buzzed.

Of course, because the girls were half my size, they were drunk long before I was, and the looser they got the looser the conversation got. Noticing that they both were drunk, I just sort of let it go, wondering to myself just how far they would allow themselves to go. Never refusing another pour, always keeping their wine glasses filled, I was going to find out.

Melissa started asking Allison about romantic interests and did she have any prospects? She had only gone on a couple of dates in high school but never repeated with anyone and seemed more interested in girls than guys we thought.

Melissa pressed her, sitting next to her on the couch, stroking her long hair, "Tell me, Baby. What's up with your love life?" The slurring drunk more than apparent in her voice.

"I just can't seem to find anyone worth liking that much I guess," Allison slurred back.

"What about girls?" Melissa asked.

"What, like...do I like girls?" Allison smiled.

"Yeah...I mean it's OK if you do."

Allison smiled, "Well, I like licking pussy if that's what you mean."

I choked on my wine and coughed out, "Same."

Melissa scolded me with a "Babe!" and smiled.

"What? She likes licking pussy, I was just saying that so do I, that's all." but in truth I was a little stunned.

"Well, who is this girl? Is she shpecial to you?" Melissa slurred. My god she was drunk.

Allison rolled her eyes a little. "Well, she's not 'shpecial' but...I don't know, we're just really good friends but she's hot so we fool around sometimes."

That was twice, twice my stepdaughter had talked about sex with girls and, as given that watching girls together is one of my favorite porn pastimes, the idea of my stepdaughter with one of her hot little friends was making me hard.

"Oh and I looove her tits," Allison said, "probably a jealousy thing."

"Who is it?" Melissa smiled, "tell us, Baby!"

"You guys know her," Allison said.

My mind was screaming 'please let it be Samantha please let it be Samantha!'

Samantha was Allison's oldest friend. There are photos of her with us on previous family trips. She's a part of the family, really. Also, she is a smoking hot brown-skinned fox with long legs, a perfect ass and huge tits and the thought of her in a 69 with my stepdaughter was in danger of being permanently stuck in my head now.

Allison thought about it a minute, looked at me like she knew what I was thinking and said, "Samantha."

Melissa just did a quick head tilt, let out a 'huh.'

I sipped my wine and did my best to not look like I was imagining Allison sucking on one of her friends tits.

"But she's not 'spe-shul'?" Melissa labored to get the question out.

"Nah - she's kind of... I don't know...too wild for me."

Things got quiet for a moment so I broke it with a joke as I poured more wine in our glasses. "Well, I'm just glad we have that in common, sweetheart. To licking pussy!" I said and raised my glass, "I love it!"

My wife rolled her eyes and said, "does he ever."

"Oh I know he does," Allison smiled. "Ya'll think I don't hear you at night back at the house but I do."

"Oh yeah," my wife cooed, "What do you hear?"

"I hear you moaning your ass off when Dad goes down on you, that's for sure."

"Allison Marie!" I said invoking her middle name for effect.

"What? And I hear you moaning your ass off when she returns the favor...and she always returns the favor."

"Okay then, well I'll have to..."I started but Allison interrupted...

"Makes me jealous. I wish I had someone to have that kind of fun with every night."

"You don't have anyone you're interested in?" Melissa asked.

"Nope."

"C'mon, Baby," Melissa slurred, "There must be someone that...you know, you are really attracted to."

"Well, I am interested in a couple of people, but...I don't think they really think of me that way," she said shaking her head.

"Why do you think that?" my wife pressed.

"Well, I know they both think of me that way, but I don't think they'd actually go for anything real happening."

"Why don't you just ask them?" I offered as I filled her empty wine glass.

"Ppfft! Fear of rejection, duh!"

"Well, I think anyone who would reject you was either blind or crazy, I wouldn't have turned someone as beautiful as you when I was your age," I said smiling down at her. "C'mon, tell us."

Allison paused, looked up at me and over at her mother and said, "OK, here goes nothing I guess." She tipped her wine back and took a few long swallows."

She looked at us both very seriously and asked, "Mom, Dad, do you wanna fuck me?"

Mellissa was sipping her wine when her daughter's question hit her ears and she spit her wine out in a pink mist. "What!?" Melissa said as she looked at me and wiped her mouth.

My mouth just hung open.

"Well -- I mean, I've heard you role playing about it for like, years now? I thought maybe you...really might want to taste what you've been fantasizing about? I mean, I'm down if you are." She stared into her wine.

We were both stunned. She knew. She had heard us. She had been listening, even when we thought we were being quiet. "You know the air vents connect our rooms -- I've heard...everything," she said as a slight smile crossed her mouth.

Melissa and I had been fantasy role playing as Daddy and Stepdaughter since before we got married. But after we got married, my wife, drunk off her ass one night, started role-playing as both Mommy and daughter. With clear pent up frustrations she looked at me while I fucked her and said, Fuck me Daddy, fuck your stepdaughter while she licks Mommy's pussy!"

After she broke into that taboo she never went back. My fantasy wife and daughter were bisexuals. Melissa and I almost never had sex without role playing as a trio with our fantasy daughter sucking my cock, licking Mommy's pussy, fucking Daddy. It was our secret sexual fantasy life that we thought was just us having fun in bed. Now Allison was on to us, and we were so very caught caught.

Melissa let out an, "uhh...I"

"So?" she said, "you wanna? You wanna do that stuff for real...with me?"

I just sat there trying to process.

If Allison heard everything than that meant she had heard some of the nastiest most taboo dirty talk imaginable. We loved Allison and protected her and would never do anything to hurt her, but in listening to our fantasy life, she had identified with our "Dirty little cum slut fuck toy daughter" for years. She had heard all of that! She had heard me say to her mother as I fucked her mouth, "You like sucking on your Stepdaddy's hard cock!" and her mother say, "Cum all over my daughter's slutty teenage face, Daddy."

She had heard her mother moan out, "Fuck your little bisexual fuck doll stepdaughter while she licks Mommy's pussy!"

All of that realization was flooding my mind and Melissa 's and Allison just slurred again, "Do you wanna really fuck me? Cause I definitely wanna fuck you guys, that's for sure."

Melissa tried to explain, "Baby, we weren't ... thinking about y..."

"Yes you were," Allison interrupted her, "You were thinking about me, and I was right on the other side of wall thinking about you. So, Mom, Dad? Please. Do you want to...?" Allison's voice trailed off, the disappointment and embarrassment showing on her face.

I totally chickened out, looked at Melissa, and could only manage a "Babe?"

Melissa, taking a long pause looking at me and then to Allison took a big swig of her wine, set down the empty glass, and shook her shoulders loose.

She looked again at Allison and said, "Do we want to fuck you?" Then she walked over to Allison, dropped to her knees in front of her chair so that they were eye level. I watch stunned as my wife grabbed her daughter's face and leaned in and started kissing her deep and wet on the mouth. Allison went weak and almost limp as she fell inter her mother's arms. Melissa backed up and said "I know we want to fuck you - Do you really wanna fuck us?"

"Oh god, yes!" Allison said and grabbed her mom by the neck and attacked her in a passionate kiss. I was instantly hard watching a years-long fantasy play out in front of me. So much of our fantasy was the taboo of mommy-daughter lesbian incest and when Melissa would talk about it would make me instantly hard. Now, I watched as Melissa pulled her daughter's dress up over her head, Allison returned the gesture, both of them were clasping at their bras and in a few seconds they we're topless. Melissa latched on to her daughter's A-cup nipple and Allison let out an "Oh shit! Fuck yes! Suck on my little-girl titties Mommy!"

They were frantic with lust for each other. Melissa pushed her down onto the couch and clawed Allison's panties off, threw them at me, pulled her daughter's legs up over her shoulders and dove down onto Allison slick bald mound and started licking.

"Oh fuck yes, Mommy, lick my little-girl pussy!" Allison said -- mimicking our role-play talk. She looked over at me and growled, "Give me that cock daddy?"

Baby -- if you touch Daddy's cock I'll cum all over you. Play with Mommy first, I'll be here when you're done.

"But I wanna suck it and make you cum all over me!" she moaned.

"Oh you will, Baby, you will."

I knew if I took my cock out and Allison touched it then I would blow my load all over both of them in an instant. And I knew just how I wanted that to happen, so I was waiting.

Melissa, so into what she was doing she hadn't said a word, pulled off her shorts and with seconds had drug her daughter to the carpet and was in a 69 with her. They were totally ignoring me and I couldn't help myself, I took out my phone and started videoing them. If this was going to be a one-time thing, I needed to have the video. I stood up and got great shots of both of them licking each other.

It did not take long for the two of them to orgasm and they were moaning and screaming as they licked and sucked each other's juices. When they had finished, Melissa looked over at me -- still filming -- and said, "You wanna video something, video her jerking your off all over her face!" By the time I was out of my pants Melissa was behind Allison, with both of them on their knees, holding her Allison's head back for me and saying "Mark your stepdaughter as your little bisexual cum slut! Cum all over her fucking face!"

"Yes Daddy -- please cum on my pretty little slut face!" Allison growled.

She grabbed my cock and started stroking and as predicted, the shear anticipation and build up got to me and I exploded after just a few strokes. Cum shot out all over her face, globs and ropes of cum covering the teen from chin to forehead, one lobbed over her head and onto Melissa's face.

"Oh fuck, yes Baby, what a good little cum slut!" Melissa hissed then she pushed Allison's mouth down onto my cock and I pulsed the last drops of cum down her throat as mother licked my cum from the teens cheeks. Tilting Allison's head back she spit cum back into her daughter's mouth and they both fulfilled my ultimate fantasy of a mommy-daughter cum swapping kiss.

"I can't believe this is happening" I said as I pointed my phone at their faces. Melissa grabbed my cock and rubbed and lightly slapped my cock on my stepdaughter's open mouth.

Looking into the camera, my wife said, "Put that thing down and let's go fuck our little girl for her birthday."

Melissa pulled her daughter up and led her down the hallway and into the bedroom. The pair of them were stumbling drunk and I felt like I was taking advantage, but I also knew there was no way to turn back now.

"What do you want first, Daddy?" Allison said, her mother teetering next to her.

I gently pushed down on their shoulders, "Better not keep Mommy on her feet for long, get on your knees."

They took the cue and I marveled as my wife and stepdaughter sucked my cock, passing it back and forth between them.

"Do you like sucking your stepdaddy's hard cock you pretty little slut?" Melissa whispered into Allison's ear as she deep-throated my dick. Then she moaned and started licking my ball. My girls were trashed, if I was going to fuck them, I thought I'd better get to it.

"Up on the bed now," I said.

Allison climbed up on the bad and laid on her back, her mother kneeled next to her, licked her fingers and started to rub Allison's pussy. "You want Daddy to fuck you, Baby Girl?"

"I...I do...but.."

"But what, Baby?" I said. "It's my first time. I mean, I've done dildos and stuff but, yeah, this is my first time."

"Are you sure you want me to?"

"Yes. I wanted it to be you. With both of you," she slurred. "Fuck me, Daddy." I did. As my cock slide into her silky teen pussy we both moaned out. Melissa mounted the teens facing me and kissed me as I fucked her daughter.

"How does it feel, Daddy?" Melissa asked slurring, her eyelids heavy. She was hammered and I wondered if she was going to even remember this in the morning.

"S0 fucking good," I said. "Her silky tight little pussy feels so fucking good. How does that feel?" I asked looking down at Allison's tongue wiggling out from under my wife's clit.

"So good, hold on, I gotta return the favor. "Cum on Daddy's cock for Mommy," Melissa said as she licked her fingers, pushed me back and leaned down rapidly rubbed Allison's clit.

I went back and forth between my stepdaughter's pussy and her mother's mouth. I lost count of how many times the girls came, despite being hammered drunk, but I just kept fucking. "Suck your daughter's cum off my cock!" I growled.

"Fuck your little cum slut fuck toy daughter!" Melissa screamed. We were using all our role-play lines but this time it wasn't role-play. We were fucking our little girl.

After another round of orgasms between them they both begged for a break, so I laid them next to each other, straddled Allison's chest and, grabbing my phone, started videoing the drunk teen as she mindlessly grabbed my cock and started stroking and sucking it. "You wanna cum on me again, Daddy? You wanna cum on my pretty little fuck doll face, don't you?" Her words were running together.

Mellissa had actually passed out but that didn't stop Allison from pulling her mother's head in close to hers and saying "Cum on us, Daddy. Cum on your fuck toy cum slut little sluts!"

As ropes of cum landed on her face, she closed her eyes "Fuck yes, Dad...dy...unngh" her voice trailed off and her hand fell away. She passed out while cum still flew from my dick. I kept filming as I jerked the rest of my load onto Melissa and then smeared her and her mother's face with my cock.

Still wide awake and unable to lose my hardon with my wife and stepdaughter naked and covered in cum in front of me, I took all the advantage I could from the situation and took more video of my little naked fuck dolls. I took photos with my cock on their faces, I posed them jerking my dick. And I rubbed my cock on every square inch of my 18-year-old stepdaughter. I was awake for another hour playing with them. I licked my passed-out wife's pussy and fucked her. I sucked Allison's perfect little tits. Finally, I lubed Allison's pussy with my tongue and slow-fucked her laying there right next to her mother. I pulled out came all over her body one last load before covering them up with the blankets, turning out the lights and climbed into the bed on the other side of my stepdaughter.

When I woke in the morning, the light through the window highlighted the dried cum on Allison and Melissa 's faces confirming the night was real and ended the way I had remembered.

I knew it would be a while before they woke up so I took my time and downloaded all of the video off my phone for my private collection. I made coffee and cleaned up from last night's party. Set some water out for the girls in the bedroom and waited for the first sounds of them waking.

As I was hoping, Melissa came out first. It was noon. She had been out for 12 hours. She was walking down the hallway drinking the water I had left and holding her head. She plopped down next to me on the couch. "Babe," she said not looking up from her glass.

PvtDD
PvtDD
263 Followers
12