The Luckiest Man Alive Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah Baby" I answered.

"Babe," she said again, "Why is Allison naked in our bed and covered in dried cum?"

"Same reason you were, I guess?" I said rubbing her head.

"Babe," she said taking a big gulp of water, "Get me a Tylenol."

"Aspirin for hangovers, Baby. You hungover?"

"A lot," she said.

I reached over and grabbed the pills I had ready along with the extra water and handed it all to her.

"You don't remember?"

"I do," she said, "but it's kind of blurry?"

"What's the last thing you remember?" I asked.

"I was watching your cock fucking...Oh my god did we fucked Allison last night!"

"No," I said, "We fucked Allison all night long."

"We did!" she exclaimed -- starting to remember more. "I went down on her!"

"Several times, yes." I said.

"She sucked your cock!"

"Several times, yes," I said again.

"We sucked your cock together! You fucked her!"

"You 69'd her"

In unison we said, "Oh. My. God."

"I've got video."

"You do! I wanna see?" she said as I pulled out my phone.

I pulled up the one of her kneeling behind Allison telling me to cum all over her face.

"Holy shit! Holy shit! What are we going to do?" Melissa pleaded.

Just then, Allison appeared in the hall, holding her water, completely naked and said "Do it again tonight?"

"Hi Baby?" I said.

"I mean, I'd do it again right now but...hangover. Shit!" she said.

She shuffled over and plopped down next to me opposite her mother. "Baby are you ok?" Melissa asked holding her daughter gently by the face.

"A little sore, but yeah...I'm good."

"Baby -- I'm so sorry if we.... We both love you so much, are you alright?"

Allison cut me her mother off. "Shhhh....it's all good. I wanted it -- I got it -- Ima want it again. Don't anyone freak out. And somebody please get me some breakfast and a Bloody Mary or something?"

Melissa and I laughed.

"Ok baby," her mother said reaching over to stroke her daughter's hair, "But maybe we should shower first and get all that cum out of your hair? Fuck but Daddy went for it, huh?"

"I know, right? Damn -- fucking porno quality money shots, shit! And you still have cum dried on your face too, you slut," Allison said squinting at her mother. "Jesus, Dad."

The pair of them went off to shower and their hangovers took the breakfast, those Bloody Marys, and the rest of the day on the beach to fully cure. For my part I brought water and snacks and applied sunscreen to their two perfect bodies all day. Mother and daughter talked a lot it and I let them. There was a lot to discuss, I guess.

While Allison was showering that evening, Melissa let me know what was they had been talking about all day.

"Is she really alright? Are you?" I asked.

Melissa explained that Allison had been wanting to join in with us since she first heard us role playing but knew we wouldn't do that when she was underage. She's been planning this whole thing to happen on her 18th birthday from the beginning. And her only regret was that she had to be drunk to get up the nerve to ask to join in like that.

"But are you ok?" I pressed, "That's as important to me as anything."

"I'm good, Babe."

"So she wants to keep going?" I asked.

"She definitely wants to, don't you?" Melissa replied. "Babe -- she's been in our role-play fantasy for years. I think we both have to admit that as long as she wants it, we both do, right?"

My wife went on to explain how they discussed what the fantasy was all about, it was about both her and Allison being obedient bisexual cum slut fuck toys for their Daddy. That I would love them both and treat them both as my favorite things, but the fantasy was that they when it came to sex, they were obedient fuck dolls to be used and did whatever Daddy wanted and that Allison was always to do whatever Mommy wanted too. Daddy was in charge, Mommy was second, and Allison was our obedient dirty little bisexual cum slut fuck toy daughter.

"And she was ok with all of that?"

"She is not ok with it -- she is obsessed with it. In a lot of ways we...trained her?...while she was listening every night. She is all in. And when she gets out of the shower, she'll prove it."

A few minutes later, Allison came down the hall from the shower, wrapped in a towel and drying her hair with another. "Wow do I feel better -- but when's dinner, I'm starving!"

Melissa smiled at me and said, "Oh - do you want something in your mouth?"

Allison stopped and smiled and put on a little girl voice and said, "Yes Mommy."

"Then why don't you get down on your knees and suck Daddy's cock?"

"Yes Mommy" Allison said and walked over, kneeled in front of me, and pulled my bathing suit down. She had my cock hard and in her mouth within a minute. "See that? Obedient little fuck toy, right?"

Melissa put down her water and rubbed her daughter on the back of her head as it pumped up and down on my cock. "You love Daddy's cock in your mouth, don't you?"

A muffled moan vibrated around my shaft. "Tell Daddy what you are, Baby," Melissa ordered.

Allison stopped sucking, slapped my cock gently on her cheeks and rubbed it across her mouth as she said, "I'm Daddy's little cock whore. His dirty little cum slut fuck toy daughter." Then she went back to sucking.

Allison went back to work sucking and Melissa smiled at me, "See, one stone cold sober obedient fuck toy cum slut daughter." The she leaned in and whispered, "But she's sore today -- let's give her pussy the night off from fucking."

I smiled and pulling Allison's head up gently by her hair I asked, "Baby Girl?"

"Yes Daddy?"

"Make Mommy cum with your mouth first...right now."

Allison immediately scrambled over, pulled her mother's Bikini bottom to the side and started licking pussy like a lesbian porn-star. "Good girl."

I stood up and stood next to Melissa and said "Make Mommy Cum."

"Mommy, tell her what a good job she is doing," I said.

"You're such a good little bisexual fuck slut for mommy, baby. Lick that pussy baby, oh fuck yes, make Mommy cum!"

I pushed my cock into Melissa 's mouth. "Suck Daddy's cock while your daughter licks your pussy. You love that don't you? You love sucking cock while your little girl is going down on you. Now cum, cum for Daddy. He loves it when you scream with his cock in your mouth."

My dick vibrated as my wife's screaming orgasm hit her under her own daughter's tongue lashing. "Such a good little bisexual fuck toy daughter," I said to my step daughter who was seething with lust as I rubbed my spit-covered cock ll over her mother's face. Now lay down here," I said as I pointed to the couch.

Allison did as instructed. "Now pull that towel open for Mommy," I ordered. When she did, I pushed Melissa down over the arms of the couch and between her daughter's legs and began fucking her from behind. "Now, Mommy, you make your little fuck toy daughter cum."

Watching Melissa licking Allison's pussy had me as rock hard as I've ever been in my life. As I fucked her mother, Allison looked into my eyes with while pushing her mother's head down into her crotch as she wrapped her legs around her back. Fuck her, Daddy. Fuck Mommy good."

I grabbed her by the ankles and used her as leverage to fuck her mother, the three of us linked in a chain of fucking.

With my eyes locked on my stepdaughter, she smiled at me. "Hi Daddy," she said through moans of pleasure.

"Hi Baby Girl," I returned looking in her eyes.

"I love you Daddy," she said. "I love you too, Baby Girl."

"Daddy?" she said.

"Yes Baby Girl?"

"You and Mommy are going to make me cum," she growled.

"Every day, Baby Girl. Now cum for Daddy. Cum on Mommy's face."

Her eyes rolled back and she started bucking as her orgasm overtook her. I felt the familiar clamping of her mother's pussy as she too started to cum. "Oh my god, Daddy, I love you both so fucking much!" Allison yelled out, "So fucking good!"

I pulled out of my wife and moved her to the side then climbed over the arm of the couch and straddled Allison's tiny frame, my cock just inches from her face. She grabbed and sucked her mother's juices off my dick and the started rubbing it on her mouth as she said "Your pussy tastes so good on Daddy's cock, Mom!"

"Daddy needs to cum, Baby" I said as I took over and stated stroking my cock. Allison moaned out as I gently slapped my cock across her lips and cheeks and rubbed it all over her open moaning mouth.

Melissa stood up and reached around and said, "Let me, Daddy," replacing my hand with her own. "I just licked her pussy and now I'm going to jerk you off all over my own daughter's pretty little face."

"Fuck that's so hot, Mom"

"Tell him Baby Girl -- tell him what you told me earlier today," Melissa said to Allison, and she slapped my cock on her lips.

"I always want to be your fuck toy, Daddy, always,"

"And what about Mommy?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm Mommy's little bisexual fuck toy slut too. Now cum on me, Daddy. Cum on your pretty little fuck toy daughter!"

With her mother stroking my dick, all of us sober and sun beaming in through the windows, I came all over my barely 18-year-old stepdaughter as she begged me to do it.

This was my life now. This was my family.

I am a luck mother fucker.

12