The Luckiest Man Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2: A cabin getaway for the weekend.
1.2k words
3.25
13.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm the Luckiest Man in the World

Chapter 2:

I was totally shocked to see Erin mine wife, just sitting on the edge of the hot tub totally naked talking to Jack who was owner of the cabin that who just stop by to see if everything was okay. Jack was about 6 foot tall, roughly 180 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes, and in mid-thirties. As long as I've known Erin she was so shy but not tonight. Erin look so beautiful in the moonlight. I offered Jack a beer and everyone started talking about thing to do around town. About 15 minutes into the conversation, Erin said Jack looked lonely out there and ask Jack if he would like to join us in the hot tub. I was totally surprised by Erin request. I looked at Erin totally shocked, Erin just smiled back, I wondered how many beers did Erin have. Jack asked me if I cared I said no problem here. Jack started to undress and then Jack said ops I forgot my bathing suit too, everyone all laughed. I could good tell that Jack definitely worked out. As Jack removed is t-shirt Erin could see his lean muscle body with 6 pack abs and then Jack removed is pants and dam it, Jack was hung like a mule. His penis had to be at least 10" long and 2" thick. I looked over at Erin and she was just staring at naked Jack and then Erin looked over at me and just smiled and winked. I could not believe what was happening on this fall night.

When Jack got into the tub everyone continued to talk about different hikes in the area. We found out that Jack grew up the area and that is grandfather left Jack the cabin when he passed away and Jack was in town for the weekend to visit some friendly. I told Jack that we would love to own a cabin like this. I could tell everyone was getting pretty drunk from all the beers and being in the hot tub. I went inside to get some more beer and water for everyone and when I came back Jack was rubbing Erin shoulders. Jack said that Erin told him that I would not mind. Once again, totally shocked by what was happening.

Everyone kept on talking and then Erin sat on the side of the hot tub to cool off a little bit. I could tell Erin was getting turn on Erin's nipples were so hard and she was not shy about showing off her beautiful pussy either. Erin definitely made sure that Jack had a great view. I could tell that Jack was also enjoying the view too as I could see his semi erect penis under the water. Erin stated how great the cool fall breeze felt on her body. Next, Erin got out of the hot tub and walk to the edge of the patio and started pee. We both started to laugh, I said man did Erin have to pee. Erin came back to the hot tub and said boy do I feel better.

Everyone was getting more pervert the more we drank. Then out of blue the Erin asked Jack if he like the taste pee because Jeff loves the taste. Jack face got a little bit red and Jack stated that he has every try it. Then Erin open her legs and ask if he would like a taste. All of a sudden my dick got so hard thinking that my wife was asking another man to lick her piss covered pussy. I also loved it when Erin acted slutty be this was a whole new level. Erin had never done anything to close this during our 14 years of marriage. Jack look at me like I was in charge or maybe for a blessing, I smiled and said it is okay with me if it is okay with Erin.

Then Erin asked Jack to lick her clean. Jack stood up and this dick was fully erect now it was a site to be seen as Jack walk over to Erin and started to lick and suck on her golden pussy lips. Jack was really into it and Erin was also really enjoying it. I looked across and could not believe how turn on I got watching my wife get her pussy lick by another man. I made eye contact with Erin and could tell she was loving it to and Erin just smiled and winked again. I could hear and see that Erin was about ready to cum and Jack was not going to stop until it happened. I just watched, my penis was so hard and so was Jack all of sudden Erin started to cum as she grab Jack head and forced it closer to her pussy. I have ever see Erin have so many multiple orgasms. Erin final let go of Jack head. There was a moment of silence. I think everyone was in shock. Then I heard Erin say thank you and that Jack was unbelievably good at licking pussy. I ask Jack if like the taste of Erin sweet pussy Jack said that he loved it.

Next, I asked if anybody want anything inside. Erin ask for a water and Jack wanted a beer. I went inside to get the drinks and everyone saw my erect penis when I got out of the hot tub. When I came back Erin was in the hot tub again sitting closer to Jack as I handed everyone their drinks, I could tell that she was rubbing Jack huge penis under the water. I handed Erin and Jack their drinks. I could not stop wondering what has got in to my shy wife tonight but I was also so turn on by what is going on. Everyone kept on talking while Erin continued to rub Jack huge penis. Then Jack sat at the edge of the hot tub with erect penis and Erin reach over and continue to rub and to make sure I could see what was happening. I heard Erin say it was only right to return the favor to Jack. Erin leaned over and took as much as Erin could into her mouth. Erin work Jack cock up and down and soon you could tell that Jack was loving it as much as I was. It was not long before Jack shot huge load of sperm all over Erin's face.

Once again, there was a moment of silence. Then Jack said that was incredible and that I was one lucky man. I was still thinking that this night was just a dream. Roughly 15 minutes passed when jack said he had to go meet up with some friends. Jack asked if we want to come but Erin said that we were tried and will be staying in tonight. Jack understood and told us we can rent the cabin anytime we wanted too. Jack got dress and left.

Right after Jack lifted everyone got out of the hot tub and went inside everyone looked like prunes since. Everyone was in the hot tub for almost two hours. Once, inside Erin grabbed my dick and said was that slutty enough. I told Erin about how turn on I got watching you with Jack. Erin said I'm glad you like it and that she had a good time to but was still horny and wanted my penis. I walked Erin to the bedroom where we fucked like animals but it was not long before I fill her wet pussy full of sperm and then everyone pass out. As I fall asleep I wondered what tomorrow would bring.

To be continued.