The Lucky Bastard - Vasu 01

Story Info
Carnal relation developed between the cousins Vasu & Uma.
5.6k words
4.16
11.7k
14

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 09/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lucky Bastard - Vasu 1               By: Vasu

Carnal relation developed between the cousins Vasu & Uma

Being felt that his blanket is pulled by someone Vasu opened his eyes. There was very dim light in the room. He looked at the wall clock. Its radium dial is showing 11.15 Vasu turned his head and looked. A foot away from him is sleeping his cousin (Pinni's daughter) Uma 18 who is pulling his blanket. Vasu is now 20 years. (Pinni=Mother's younger sister)

When he was 10 years old, his parents died in a tractor accident. At that time Sujatha, his mother's younger sister took him along with her. Hers is a normal lower middleclass family. Both the husband and wife work in a small scale electronic industry. Sujtha is already a mother of 4 children. When she brought Vasu; her daughters Uma (8) and Rama (6) are the elders and the boys Umesh and Ramesh twins (3) are her children. Yet she brought Vasu along with her.

Sujatha and her husband looked after Vasu as their own child. All the children were very affectionate with him. All the children, except Rama called him annayyaa, (elder brother) while Rama called him by name. They spent their childhood days together playing hide & seek, four stones game etc.

He don't want to be burden to his Pinni, after 10th he took computer hardware and software courses, tally and wings in Accounts. When he was 18 joined in a Private school as computer lab asst., and doing his B.Com through Open University. Now he is 20. This is his background.

-x- -x- -x- -x-

At present Vasu is 20 and Uma is 18 and doing her Inter.

Vasu again looked at Uma. All the children were sleeping in the hall on the floor. A foot away from him is Uma who is 18 now is sleeping. After her, both the brothers and in the last it is Rama. They all had only one big blanket. That blanket is being pulled by Rama and her brothers. It is the month of December, the severe cold season.

To cover her Uma is pulling his single blanket. If he allows her to take his blanket he had to suffer the cold. So he unexpectedly stretching his hand; pulled Uma under his blanket.

Now they both, Uma and Vasu are under the same blanket enjoying the cozy warmth of the blanket as well as the heat of their bodies. Uma's back is facing him. She folded her knees. Because of this her fleshy bum cheeks were pushed backward. Uma's buns are lightly touching his front. His sleep vanished. He didn't remove his hand from her waist rather crawled further and his fingers are now on her flat belly. He slowly started fingering her navel. His fingers were trembling, yet he continued.

As he started fingering and the soft touch of his cousin's buttocks made him stir under his pajama. His soft leather tube inflated, turned big and stiff. It is touching his cousin's soft, fleshy ass. As he touched her, Uma slowly squirmed. Vasu quickly stopped his actions but didn't pull his hand.

When he was confirmed that Uma is in deep sleep, again he continued fingering her navel and also pressing his hard tool on Uma's taut butt. There was no movement in Uma. After a couple of minutes his hand crawled upwards. Within no time his hands touched her firm boob one after the other. This made his body tingle.

His tool under his pajama totally turned tight and turned as an iron rod and pressing his pinni's (mousi's) daughter's bum cheeks. As he put his hand on her boobs he understood that she is not wearing the bra. Slowly he started pressing and squeezing them slowly; so that her sleep should not be disturbed. He continued his actions on her body. Slowly he took her nipples over the blouse and pinched. "ssss.... Sssss....oohhh.." a moan came out of his mouth. He quickly stopped his actions.

'My God! How firm are Uma's boobs? And her nipples are also stiff' he thought. He only read about the firmness of a woman's boobs in books, but now he is feeling and experiencing the same. He played with his cousin's boobs for five, six minutes and pressed his tool on her bum cheeks. Uma squirmed again and with a slow moan folded her legs further. Now Vasu felt that the head of his dick is in between her bum crack. He could not control himself. He pressed and ejaculated. His pajama and her lehanga are dampened with his sticky cum. As he cummed, he is exhausted fell in trance, and his eyes closed.

-x- -x- -x- -x- -x- -x-

Vasu opened his eyes and looked at wall clock. It is showing 2'O clock mid night. To his right side Uma is sleeping. She is on her back now. In the dim light he could see her boobs are moving up and down rhythmically as she is breathing. Vasu slowly turned towards his right. The wetness of his spunk is still on his thighs which is sticky.

He again put his left hand on Uma's stomach. It is very smooth and warm there. He again fingered her navel. Again his cock stiffened.

Slowly he crawls his hand upwards and placed his palm on her right tit. He felt rhythmic movement of her tit. His palm is also moving up and down according to her breath.

He pressed his hand firmly. Her breast went down as pressed. Bending his face he kissed her soft cheek. While kissing he pressed her boob more hardly. Uma is still under deep sleep. He got courage and pressed the boob very strongly. As he was playing with her breasts within two minutes he found that her nipples stood erect. 'Is she awake? Is she enjoying his actions on her body? Otherwise why her nipples are stiffening?' he thought.

He looked at her face. It appeared as if she is in deep sleep. There was no movement in her. He could not confirm about her sleep. His eyes are adjusted to the dim light. He looked at her. He could not see any feelings in her face. He twisted one nipple strongly. "Uuum...mmm..nnn.." there was light moan from her.... But her breathing is still rhythmic.

He brought his palm back on her flat belly. While coming down he found that her lower hook of the blouse is unhooked. He slowly took the edge of the blouse and pulled it up. Slowly her blouse is moving up and her one boob becoming naked. He is doing that job very slowly. He raised the flap of the blouse fully up and her right boob is naked while her left bob is half naked. He touched the naked boob with excitement. In that darkness he could not guess whether her areola and nipples are brown or black. He slowly slipped down and touched her nipple with his tongue tip. She quivered. "abbbaaa.. sssss..." a slow moan escaped from his mouth.

Then his gaze went below her waist. As she is sleeping on her back he put his palm between her thighs. He felt the swell of her pussy over her lehanga and he felt as if he touched live wire. He slowly pressed his palm on the swell and squeezed it. In that deep sleep only Uma's thighs opened a bit. He got courage and put his palm totally on her pussy and squeezed it. Doing that for 2, 3 times he slowly raised her lehanga up. Within two, three minutes her lehanga totally raised up and lying on her stomach.

Vasu crawls his palm on her naked thighs to knees and back. Her thighs are smooth as if they are smeared with butter. His hand came on her panty covered crotch. Her panty is tightly hugged to her thighs. He ran his fore finger along the line of her cunt lips. He pressed his finger in her pussy over the panties.

He tried to insert his fingers through the edges of her panty. Panty being very tight his fingers didn't go in. He was afraid to put pressure. He had feared that Uma may wake up.

Vasu opened his pajama and took out his stiffened dick.

Slowly he raised his leg and crossed on Uma's waist. Now his dick is touching her pussy over the panty. He gave a pressure of his dick over her panty covered pussy. While pressing her pussy with his dick, on top he is pressing her naked boob and pinching the stiff nipple.

Doing these actions he is humping his tool on Uma's pussy as if fucking her. He did this slowly for 4, 5 minutes and his dick vomited on Uma's panty covered pussy. He released his sperm for the second time that night. First, in her buttocks over her lehanga, and now her panty covered pussy. His dick turned soft. He removed his leg from over her and pulled her lehanga down and he did the same with her blouse also. He kissed his cousin's cheeks sweetly and turning this side he fell asleep. 'Is she really in sleep or is she pretending' thinking this he don't know when he slept.

-x- -x- -x- -x- -x- -x-

Vasu woke up as he heard the noise of vessels. He turned to his right and saw. Uma was not there. He didn't know when she woke up and left. He got up and found that his pajama is sticky and had semen stains. Quickly he wrapped a towel around his waist and went to bathroom. Inside in one corner Uma's dress is lying along with her panty and bra. He took the panty and looked. The wet stickiness is there on the panty. 'Did she notice this?' He thought and poured a mug of water on her panty so that whoever comes after, must not observe the stickiness of the panty, particularly his Pinni. (Uma's mother)

After bath he came into the font room and sat. "Annayya coffee.." Uma gave him the coffee glass. Taking the glass he deeply saw her face. He could not find any feelings or expressions in her face. He observed her. She tightened her voni (Half saree) around her waist. With that her boobs jetted forward prominently. As she turned and going away he watched her slim waist and sway of her bum and her braids dancing on her hips. He turned mad and his dick started to erect again.

-x- -x- -x- -x-

Next day.... He believed that Uma was awake the previous night and enjoyed his actions on her. He thought that she herself will come to him tonight. He eagerly waited for Uma to come to him and he could not dare to pull her under his blanket. For another four days also she didn't turn up. Vasu was disappointed. He thought that she may not be awake and whatever happened is in her sleep. His thinking that how is it possible for any girl, not to awake even after someone touching her most sensuous parts.

But he was also happy that even if she knew she didn't tell this to her mother or father about it. Or she was really in deep sleep and don't know anything, what happened that night.

Sixth day of this incident, at 11 in the night when Vasu was in sound sleep he felt some one lifting his blanket. He turned and looked.

"Annayya Chali.." (bro cold) saying this Uma entered in his blanket. Vasu could not control his joy. He encircling his arm around Uma's slim waist dragged her closer to him.

Uma snuggled closer to him pushing her buttocks back; towards his crotch. Her firm fleshy buttocks were touching his dick. He was enjoying silky smoothness of her naked waist. His fingers moved to her navel and tickling there. Then raising the same hand up and squeezing her one boob slowly and kissed naked portion her back.

Now he was sure that, that night Uma was pretending and enjoyed him. Today she herself coming to him is the proof. This gave him courage. He pressed her tit hard. "iss... umm..mm.hhhamnnn..." uma moaned slowly.

"Uma.." he called. She didn't give any answer. He shifting his palm over the other tit and pressing it strongly again called "Umaaa..." while calling he kissed behind her ear from the back.

"uummmnnn..." said Uma slowly.

"Is it good? Can I continue?" He asked.

Uma didn't reply rather she put her hand over Vasu's hand and pressed it to her boob. Vasu's joy new no bounds. She is pressing his hand over her boob. He got more courage and started playing with her breasts one after other squeezing, fondling and twisting the stiff nipples. Uma folded her knees further front pushing her back to his hardened boner. Vasu was kissing her from back on her neck, naked portion of her back and even licking and tasting the saltiness of her body.

"Uma..." he fondling her tits called.

"Voonn..." she said without turning back.

"Hooks.." he whispered in her ear breathing hot air on her neck.

Uma's hands came over her boobs and slowly one after the other she unhooked her blouse hooks.

Greedily Vasu pushed his hand on her nakedness and found that she did not wear bra. In excitement he pressed them hard.

"isss... sss.. ha.. sl..o...w.." Uma moaned slowly.

Vasu stopped for a while and he now put his hand on her waist and turned her towards his side. Uma turned and he could see her eyes shining even in dim light. He dragged her closer to him and she too came forward. His dick is touching her front over the lehanga.

Vasu slipped down and took her one bob in his mouth and sucking it.

"Umm...ooh..." Uma moaned sweetly and pressed his head to her boob.

Vasu put the other hand on the other tit and pinching her stiffened nipple and twisted.

"iss...uooo..iss..." uma moaned again.

"Are you enjoying..?" Vasu whispered in her hear.

"Vooon..." she said slowly.

"Can I continue it?" for his question Uma put her hand on his and pressed. Vasu moved up and took her pink lips in his and kissing her.

Uma too responded and she thrust her tongue into his mouth. This continued for a while and then Vasu said.. " Uma.. hold my thing..."

Uma didn't respond for this. He thought she is feeling shy. So he took her hand guided it to his dick and made her hold his Lund. Uma gripped her fist around Vasu's dick over the pajama and pressing it. Then she opened his pajama and nestled her hand in and took naked stout pole in her fist.

By this time Vasu raised Uma's lehanga up to her waist and he roamed his hand over her smooth crotch. Today she didn't wear panty also. As he touched her most sensuous part, her pussy; Uma moaned sweetly. He slid himself down and put his head between her soft thighs. Uma opened her thighs for him and Vasu first kissed her mound and then started licking her oozing choot.

"uooommmnmmm... aahh.. sssss.." uma moaned slowly. Afraid as her brothers and sister does hear her and pressed his head to her pussy.

She is already oozing Vasu madly kissed all over her thighs, crotch nibbling those parts with his teeth...

"Ohhh.. Ann..nayya.. w.. hat..are... you.. doing...?" uma said slowly and pressing his head to her pussy.

"Are you enjoying...?" Vasu whispered in Uma's ear.

"Yes.. it is so good.. mmmm.aa.."

"Will you suck my cock..?" he continuing his work on her asked. The moment he asked that she turned herself reverse. Now they are in 69 positions. While he is continuing licking and sucking, she ran her soft tongue to the length of his shaft. She felt it is hot in her fist. And said the same to him "Annayya.. your's is very hot.." and now she ran her tongue around his dick head, poking her tongue in the tiny hole of her cousin's penis.

"aaaahh.. Umaaaa...." He said loudly.

"Shhhshhhhh.. Annayya.. slow.. you are going wake up others..." she said and took his Pole in her mouth and sucking. Her saliva is coating around his dick and making it to slide easily in her mouth.

Talking with whispers and moans they continued their activities of licking, lapping and sucking for 6 or 7 minutes. Then suddenly Uma's stiffened and "MMMM.....aaaahhhaa.." saying this she reached her climax and flooded his mouth. A minute after that Vasu also explode his lava in her willing mouth.

Both were satisfied with what they achieved. Uma cleaned his as well as hers with her petticoat and saying "Thank you" simply moved to her place.

Vasu wanted her to stay with him but she had already left. He too turning the other side drifted into sleep.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Next day morning both behaved normal. Except that while giving him coffee glass Uma smiled at him. "You are looking so cute..." and he tried to grab her in his hands.

"Anayyaa.. what are you doing....? Mom is in the kitchen..." she said and gave him a flying kiss by making her lips in to "O" and moved away from him.

After that it has become a daily routine for Uma and Vasu to explore themselves and enjoying. Now Vasu not only sucking and eating her pussy he started fingering her choot also. This continued till the end of February. Both were eager to have the actual pleasure but they were not getting a safe opportunity.

It was the month of March. Vasu's I year annual exams are coming near. Exam schedule has been given. That morning it is around 7.30 Vasu while going out he said to his aunt "Pinni... my exams are nearing. These two days I am not going to Job. I'll prepare myself staying at home. Now I am going to a friend to get some notes. Please keep the house keys in our secret place" saying this he went out. They have a secret place to hide the keys so that whoever comes first can enter the house. Generally it is the school children.

By the time when he came back it is 10.30 he found that house is open instead of locked. Wondering he moved in and found Uma in the kitchen preparing lunch.

His happiness knew no bounds. He went behind her, circles his both hands around her waist and hugged her.

"Annayya... hhhaaa... what are you doing...hah.." she said but rested her body on his chest. When her buttocks touched his front, she felt his stiffening penis poking her fleshy mounds.

"What am I doing..? Loving my lovely cousin.." he said and planted a kiss on her smooth cheek.

"Mmmm.." she moaned and bent her head to one side to give him more access to her cheek. Vasu kissed her cheeks licked and finally he bit them.

"Oh no.... don't bite.. Tooth marks will be there; just kiss" she said and turned towards him putting her both hands on his shoulder, gave her succulent lips to him. He took them, kissed and said... how juicy your lips are Uma... just like orange chunks" and again sucked her lips.

"..... and your kiss is also very sweet" she said and took his hand over her boob. He pressing her boob over the blouse asked "do you know why my lips are sweet...?"

"Why...?" she asked innocently.

He pinching her nipple said "because, just now I kissed these orange chunks. that's why..."

"Oh Annayya.. you are so sweet"

"And you are a darling..."

After a few seconds later she said "Annayya... you are supposed to prepare for exams isn't it.. won't you study...?

"I am doing the same... exploring my cousin's body... Uma... today is a good chance.. let us enjoy..." he running his palms on her breasts said.

"But Annayya..." she wanted to say something.

Vasu clasped her mouth with his and sucking her pink lips for a while he whispered in her ear "please.....Uma.. don't say no...Pl." he pleaded.

Uma was melting for his kiss and pressing her body cooperating with him. She too is eager to explore the joys and fun of fucking. Which she heard from her friend; Shanti. Shanti is her friend and classmate, around same age as Uma. Shanti stays with her elder sister and BIL. She fucked with her BIL during the absence of her sister. And shanti used to tell her adventures with her BIL in detail to Uma.

"Annayya.. wait for 5 minutes. Just the dal is cooking. I'll switch off the stove and came.." she said kissing Vasu on his cheeks.

After five minutes she switching off the stove said "Come let us go..."

"Uma.. wait.." he said and pulled her lehanga and petticoat's knot. Both the garments were lying at her ankles, now she is only with her blouse and panty. Vasu looked at his cousin's seminude body appreciatively. Uma felt shy as her cousin is looking at her. "Oh annayya... what are you doing..." she said with shy and covered her panty covered pussy with her palms.

"Now put your hands around my neck" Vasu asked Uma. She did the same. "Now wrap your legs around my waist..."

"Oh no... I'll fall down..." she said with fear.

"No.. I am there to hold you.. see" he said and putting his palms on her fleshy buttocks raised her up. Slightly jumping Uma wrapped her legs around Vasu's waist. In this manner he lifting his cousin moved out of the kitchen. When they were moving Uma felt that his organ is touching her fragrant flower and got thrilled.

12