The Lucky Bastard - Vasu 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Waaaaavvvvvvv.... Annayya.. how nice it is... where did you learned this...?" she kissing him asked.

"I'll tell you later..." he said and into the only bedroom where Uma's parents sleep. He made her lie and opened his own pant and shirt. He stood with his under wear and vest. Though feeling shy she with enthusiasm looked at his crotch. She found the bulge under his underwear and her body gave a light shudder.

He came closer to Uma started to open her blouse hooks... "Annayya.. please no.. I am feeling shy..." she put her both hands on her breasts.

'Uma you have to shed this shy.. otherwise you cannot enjoy..." saying this though Uma is resisting he opened her blouse. She is not wearing her bra. He touched her boobs softly. They were smooth, round and hard from inside.

"hhahahahass..." her body shuddered as he touched her. "Uma you have lovely boobs..." he said and palmed her roundness. Uma looked at her boobs proudly. Slowly without hurting her feelings he made her lie on her back. He knew that so far whatever they had done is during the nights, in semi darkness; but now in a broad daylight. He is excited; he knew she is also excited and also feeling shy.

Running his hands on her naked body he is generating ripples in her body. She is slowly moaning with hushed sounds. Now he started kissing all over her body, first he kissed her beautiful eyes, then her forehead, her nose, cheeks, her lush lips... though he had done it before many times.. today is different.

Kissing and licking.. he felt the salty taste of her body... "ha..umm.. hahah...sss.." are the sounds coming from Uma's mouth.

"Uma.. is it good...?" he asked kissing her eyes.

She with shy nodded her head in 'yes' he continued licking her from her breasts to down wards. Her stomach, light abs of her body; now and then nibbling the skin with his front teeth.

"ssssssssssssssssss...." She gave a long satisfied moan... "Annayya.. it is good... do it lick... lick my body... my.. how thrilling it is... lick your cousins' body... give her the joy that she needed." She said raising her waist up.

"Uma did you knew that this gives the joy...?" he asked.

"Yes..."

"How.. who told you..." he asked pinching her nipple.

My friend Shanti.. she stays here with her elder sister and BIL. She said her BIL fucks her whenever her sister is not available. And it gives immense pleasure.

Talking like this now he came to her navel and kissing there pushed his tongue tip at the tiny hole of her navel.

"Mmmmmmaaaa..aaaannnnyyyyaaaaa...hhhhaaahhh" she said pressing his head to her navel.

"Is it good....?" He asked raising his head...

"Yes don't stop... it is so exciting... do it.. kiss there... push your tongue inside... rotate.. my.. my.. how exciting it is Annayya... please do it... ufff.. I am flying in the sky... do it Annayya... do it.. lick your sisters navel well... sssssaaaahhhh..." she said and reached her first climax of the day.

Vasu continued his rotation and stretched his hand between her shapely thighs. Uma willingly opened her thighs for his hand. Vasu grabbed her mound over the panty and squeezed. "sss..." she said. Vasu inserting his hand at the waist of her panty pulled it down to her thighs.

Her thighs are shapely, smooth and she is smooth on her crotch also. "He running his hand asked.. "Uma... when did you shaved...?" asking he pushed his forefinger in her wet cunt.

"Morning..."

"It is so smooth.. and your pouted lips are so cute..." he saying pushed his head between her thighs.

"sshhaaa.." she moaned again and pressed his head on her Vagina. Vasu took out his tongue and ran it along the pussy lips. "MMmm.." she raised her bum. Vasu started licking her pussy... she had turned so hot that she started releasing her love juices in his mouth. Both were excited. Though previously they involved such licking and sucking; that was during the night, in the dim light that to under the covers. But now in the broad daylight, their excitement knew no bounds.

"Do it.. lick my pussy.. oh..oh.. it is so great... ssss.... Annayya.. you didn't show me your LUND... so far still it is under your underwear only..." she said complainingly raising her butt.

"What is the objection Uma... you can pull it down... the moment he said it she stretching her hand pulled his underwear down his buttocks. His 8" inch steel rod jumping out gave a slap on her chin.

"You naughty fellow.. " she gave a slap on the head. Both laughed hilariously.

"Annayya.. yours is very long.. my god.. how big it is.. stout also.. will it go in me...?" she asked gripping it in her fist.

"Uma you are saying as if you are seeing it for the first time... you were handling it from last three months..." he pressing her boob asked.

"True... but that is during nights in dim light.. it is big I know.. but it is so big that I came to know now, when I am seeing it in the daylight.

"Yeah.. that is true.. but Uma did you saw any ones before...?

"No..."

"Then how did you know it is big...?"

"I have a close friend Shanti... she is fucking with her Brother-in-law... she used to describe how big it is.. and how he does to her. During our discussions she said that once she measured her BIL's and it is around 5 1/2 inches only. I am sure yours is much bigger than his".

"Want to measure it...?"

"yes..." she said and bringing scale she Measured, "oh my.. Annayya yours is 8 inches in length. I am afraid whether it will go in..." she said keeping her hand on her bosom.

"Don' you worry Uma; I read that woman's vagina is stretchable... it allows the lengthiest dick in it... mine also go in yours..." he kissed her again and twisted her nipple.

"Annayya... come now.. fuck me.. I have been waiting for it...for long... please do it quickly" she said rising her waist. Vasu came in her thighs and she widened it as much as possible. He grabbed his too in his fist and rubbed it on her pussy lips.

"sssssss.....hhhhhaaaaahhhh...aammaaaa... Annayya.. you are torturing me.. please don't... fuck me quick...." She said and stretching her hand held his penis in her fist, slightly opening her vagina with other hand she pushed it between her lips. Vasu gave down ward pressure of his waist. With a 'thup' sound, the dick head is in. Uma felt that his cousin's is stretching her. "mmmaa..." a sound mixed with joy and pain came out of her mouth. She tightened her eyes; there were tears in her eyes.

"Uma is it paining...?" he asked kissing her eyes.

"Slight pain is there.. but you don't worry... you continue..." Uma said and lifts her waist. Vasu gave a strong push of his dick. "aaammmaaaaaaa.. annnayyaay.. nooooooooooo... it is.. ppa..i..n..in...g... no re...move it..." Uma yelled.

"Uma calm down... you are shouting loudly... thank god.. no one is at home... control your pain..." Vasu sd and stopped his pressure...

"Annayya...aaah..it is paining... a lot... pl. remove..." she squirmed under him.

"Vasu read in books that, one must not move when pain is severe... and do some other activities like kissing, licking, soothing the body with soft touch etc. now he is using his book knowledge. He started kissing her cheeks, chin, eyes, forehead; his nibbling her earlobe gave a shudder in her body. "ahaha..." she moaned sweetly. Now she also felt tht some juices are released from her choot with gave her a soothing effect.

Vasu started making circles with his forefinger all over her body, this created ripples in her body and release of juices increased. He also felt that her juices are smearing his shaft. He took her lips in her and sucking,, sent his tongue into her mouth. Now; Uma also enjoying his administrations on her body, readily opened her mouth for his tongue. His tongue explored all corners her mouth.

She tightened her hug, and slightly biting his cheeks raised her waist. Vasu slightly pulled his penis out and gave a strong push. "mmmmm..." she moaned with pain; but now Vasu didn't stopped and gave a shove of his shaft. He is embedded in her till the hilt.

"aaammmaaaa....annayyaaa.. oh.. oh.. you have torn me... you bastard... take it out..." she yelled and squirmed her body. With her squirm her slit gave some more path to his shaft. Vasu stayed quite and calm for some time till Uma's pain is subsided and stated doing the same as he did a couple of minutes ago. I mean, kissing, soothing and provocation and creating ripples in her body.

After two or three minutes there was some kind of thrill in her body. She now felt that her juices are releasing again. Vasu was still calm and quite. He decided he won't do anything now except twitching his penis in her vagia and he did the same.

Now Uma felt the twitching and she felt goose bumps formed on her body. With will she slowly raised her waist. Though Vasu realized it still he was calm. After a minute or so she raised her waist up again and slowly said Annayya..."

"voon..." Vasu said.

"Do... now..." she squirmed under him.

"What...? What to do...?" he asked.

Now she lost her temper and said "You bastard.. fuck me.. now... fuck your sister.. you nasty fellow..."

Vasu moved backwards till his tool came up to head and gave a shove of his shaft in. "sshhahahah...mmm..." she squirmed again.

"Uma your's very tight...." He said moving.

"May be.. first time. Isn't it?

"Can I increase the tempo....?"

"Do t.. quick.. my cunt is itching..."

"Yeah.. here comes my shot... take it,..."

"Yes.. I am waiting...."

Vasu increased his speed and moving fast on her body. His dick is moving like a piston in a sheath. Uma now getting at most pleasure now is screaming, "aannyya..dengara..ee chellei pookuni.. nee yamma.. em debba kodutunnavra.. naaku swargam kanipistundira...lanja koduka..." (annnyya fuck me... fuck your sister's cunt aah.. what a shot... I am in paradise... fuck me you bastard...) do it Annayya.. my god do it.. it is so nice when you re fucking.... Ssss.. your modda (Modda = Penis & Pooku = Vagina in telugu) is touching the inner depths of my pooku... aaah..." and she reached her orgasm.

"Yes my dear sister... my lovely pinni's daughter.. have it have your cousins long tool in your pussy... yes.. I am too on the verge of reaching my climax... are you safe.. can I release.. in you...?" he giving his wild strokes asked.

"yes Annayya.. yes.. leve it in me.. I am in safe period now.. do it.. let your warm juices sooth me.. leave.. aaah I am again reaching my orgasm...." And she in a span of seconds reached her orgasm and let loose her body.

Vasu too moving fast in her; gave another half a dozen strokes and saying "sssssss.. hhhhhhhaaaaaa..." shot his load in her cousin ad fell on her.

After 15 minutes they came to their senses and looking at each other smiled.

That was the beginning of their fuck life. After that as usual they used to have their romantic sessions during the night under the bed sheet. Now they are not limited to licking and sucking but enjoying the actual love game also during the nights.

Whenever they want to fuck and enjoy during day time Uma used to bunk the college and Vasu applying leave to his school and came home. Other children at school and Uma's parents at work at home, they had full freedom and enjoyed.

This continued till Uma was married. When Uma reached her 20th year their parents married her.

What happened after that...? For this you have to wait for my other episode. Thanks for reading and please comment on this, which encourages me to write good stories.

Thanking you...

Yours

pnabhiram

-x-x-x-x-x-

12