The Lucky Bastard - Vasu Ch. 03

Story Info
Vasu and kamu’s first sexual encounter sucking and smooching.
4.4k words
4.31
3.7k
6

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 09/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vasu and kamu's first sexual encounter sucking and smooching.

"Aaaaaahhhh...mmm....vasoo..raja..oooooommmmaaa..fuck.. fuck fast... oh god how good it is.. yes.. yes.. fuck me raja fuck hard.. shove your lund deep.. oh god..." Jagadamba said raising her heavy buttocks up, to meet Vasu's thrust.

"Oh Jagathi why are you shouting like that.. I am fucking.. here take my lund in your oozing choot... good god how tight your choot is.. see your cunt is gripping my dick.. yes, grip it like that..my.. my..." Vasu is saying and thrusting his waist down.

"Yes Raja.. my dear boy.. fuck your jagati.... rip her cunt apart... chimpey naa pookuni.. dengu ... ee jagati neede.. dani puvvu kooda neede.. dengara..." she said. (Jagati is yours and her flower is also yours fuck hard.)

Like this their fuck session is going on from last 20 minutes. Before actual fuck for ten minutes they were involved in preliminary acts of licking, sucking, squeezing and what not. The room is filled with their hot moans, groans and heavy breathings.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

At that time, the time is eleven in the night. Jagadamba after getting fucked by Vasu from last 10 days; now she is regularly coming to him to enjoy her fuck. During the day time Vasu will be going to his job; then in the evening he is busy teaching mathematics and science to Jagadamba's younger daughter Rajeswri, who is in eighth class. It is very difficult for him to make out time for her. So she had started coming to his room after her children had slept.

While the hot fuck session is going on in the room; pair of eyes was interestingly watching their fuck game as a live blue film. The pair of eyes belongs to her daughter Kameswari 18 and is in inter 2nd year.

Kameswari is a young and beautiful girl of 18 years with wide, black eyes, long hair, smooth cheeks, thin rosy lips, long neck, further down; her fine round and firm hillocks which are 32 B cup size, her slim waist is 28 measuring and her butt is fleshy and is 34 in one word her statistics are 32B-28-34. Her butt is wide not round

That night at 10.45 Jagadamba is looked at her sleeping daughters whether they are in sound sleep or not. Once confirmed that they are in sound sleep, she stealthily came out of the room and moved towards the main door. Once again observing here and there she slightly opened the main door and stepped out and closed the door. When she opened the tower bolt there was a small click sound.

If it was day time that small sound would not be heard; but being silent midnight that small sound was heard by Kameswari, Jagadamba's daughter. She concentrated whether she really heard the sound or is it her imagination. She was sure that she heard the sound. For a while she thought what sound is it. So far Kamu didn't look at her mother's bed. First she was afraid whether any burglar had entered the house, but quickly she discarded that idea and decided to look at the main door. As she came out of the bedroom she saw the shadow of her mother going out of the house, closing the door behind her.

'Where mom is going at his hour...' she thinking quickly came to the main door and pulled it open. It opened slowly; 'thank god it is not bolted from outside' Kamu thinking this peeped out of the door by stretching her neck. She saw her mom climbing the steps to the terrace.

'Why mummy is going towards the terrace now' she again thought, quickly without making any noise she came to the steps. She looked up; found her mom looking here and there, she quickly ducked herself. Carefully she climbed the steps, looked around the terrace. The half moon shining in the sky is illuminating the terrace. She couldn't see her mother.

Slowly she came to the window of Vasu's room and peeped in. What she saw inside astonished her. Her so conservative mother is in the arms of the tenant Vasu, and he is stamping kisses all over her face and mumbling jagati... jagati...

At first Kamu thought of shouting at them; then decided against it and wanted to see what they do further. In the room Vasu removed jagati's saree from her shoulder and took her big boob under his palm and pressing them. "mmm.. raja.. do it.. press it.." Kamus mother said and her daughter saw a satisfaction in her mother's face. As she was witnessing, inside the room Jagadamba pulled down Vasu's lungi and held his raging member in her fist.

'My god.... what mom is doing... chee. chee.. how ugly she is.. took his penis in her hands...' she thought but again she thought good god how lengthy it is..." it is for the first time that see is seeing an adult penis. She continued looking into the room. On the other side Vasu pulled Jagadamba's saree and petticoat. Though she is resisting but he unheard of her pulled her saree and is petticoat. Now Jagadamba is totally nude.

"Raja.. eat my pussy.. it is itching a lot..." hearing her mother's words Kamu is looking into the room eagerly. Vasu made Jagadamba lie on her back. She too willingly lay and widened her fat thighs for Vasu. Kamu saw her mother's pussy fully swollen and shaved cleanly. 'It is like a kachori; she remembered kachori which she eats at college canteen.

The moment Jagadamba widened her thighs Vasu buried his face there and took her pussy lips in his and sucking it. "aaaaahhhh...rajaaaaaa...hhhhaaa..." Jagadamba moaned and pressed his head to her cunt.

'chee... chee.. how vulgar he is... chi. And her mom also; he put his mouth at mom's pee hole... dirty fellow...' she is thinking. It is at that time she heard her mother saying "raja... give your rod to me.. let me also taste it..." without any delay Vasu came over Jagadamba in reverse... that is in 69 position. Now Vasu's big penis is in front of her mother's mouth; and her mother eagerly took his penis in her mouth and sucking. Seeing all these things though she felt aversion, yet something held her there; and looks in the room.

"Oh... Jagatee.. how tasty your cunt is.. wish my mouth is always there only" for Vasus' words Jagadamba scissors his head between her thighs and says.. "Yes raja...my lover boy.. it is yours only.." and pressing her vagina over his mouth, while she herself is sucking his tool. Both are enjoying their activities... and groaning and moaning excitedly. jgadamba is pressing her crotch on his mouth. On the other side Vasu is literally fucking her mouth. Their sucking and slurping continued nearly 10 minutes.

Kameswari who stood outside and peeping in, though in the beginning she felt aversion but now she is interested; and is eagerly looking inside the room.. Kameswari is 18 but she has little knowledge about sex. She only knew that after marriage husbands fuck their wives. But she never involved herself in sex. Now she is eagerly looking at her mother and Vasu.

Inside the couple started real fucking. Vasu started shoving his hard member in Jagadamba's juicy cunt. It is moving in and out of Jagadamba's pussy. His penis is glistening with her juices.

As she is looking the fucking game of her mother, her body started heating up. She felt as if her body is on fire. Though she stood under the sky, and cool air is flowing, still her body is in heat. Suddenly she felt that her boobs were turned robust and heavy, her small nipples hardened. She also felt some itchiness between her thighs and there some dampness in her crack.

Unknown to her one hand went on her breasts where as the other between the thighs over the lehanga she wore. Her fingers opened the hooks of her blouse and her palm started soothing the boob. To her palm she felt the stiffness of her nipple. "ssssssshhaaaa..." she moaned sweetly as her fingers twisted her nipple. Fingers of the other hand found their way to her pussy and they are running all along the cunt canal. She felt the stickiness to her fingers which she took out and smelled them. Strong pungent odor filled her nostrils.

She took those fingers to her mouth, first touched the stickiness with the tip of her tongue, first she didn't felt any taste... but few seconds later she realized that her pussy juices are salty. One by one she licked both her fingers and savoring the taste. She stood there looking into the room for almost one hour witnessing the whole game right from their pre fuck session to total session.

'My God how mom is enjoying' she thought, she also enjoyed by seeing their love game. If only by seeing I got so much of joy... then what joy will I get when I really involve.." thinking this she came down. She didn't bother whether her mother had come or not. Kamu could not get the sleep throughout the night.

That night for a long time her one hand is on her swollen snaatch lips soothing them pinching now and then, while her other hand is on her breasts pressing and twisting her taut nipples. Throughout the night she was thinking how her mother enjoyed Vasu's dick. The more she is thinking about Vasu; the itch in her young cunt increased.

My god how big it is ... good god... how lengthy it would be... she gave a thought then getting up she took out her compass box and took out the 6 inch measuring scale looking at it she thought will his' be this length... no..no. it is more lengthier than this... but; how.... how can such big one will go in a small hole... she tried to push her forefinger in.... 'sssssss...mmmmm..' she moaned with pain.

Finally she had decided to take his crowbar in her oozing pussy and planning for the same she slept.

-x-x-x-x-x-

Next day evening at dinner, all the three were sitting side by side i.e, Vasu, next to him Rajeswari and lastly Kameswari. Readers should remember that, Jagadamba had offered him to have his dinner along with them. Generally Kamsewari doesn't talk to him but gives a smile at him.

But today as during the dinner Kameswari looking at Vasu asked "Vasu; there are some notes to be prepared, can you prepare that for me". He simply nodded his head. After dinner she sent the books with Raji to him. Laboring for three days he prepared her notes and returned them to Kameswari.

Two days after that; after finishing his dinner when he was going to wash his hands kameswari too followed him, as he is washing his hands she said "thanks for the preparation of notes they are useful" she stopped , after a while she said again "by the way, your handwriting is beautiful".

"But it is not as beautiful as you are. Did anyone say that you are a beautiful girl".

Kameswari blushed for his praise. Her cheeks turned pink. One evening while having dinner he said to Kameswari, "why don't you come to me, I can explain the subject easily.." Kameswari looked at her mother.

"Go... any how Raji is going to learn maths with him, along with her you also go... get good marks.. your dad will be happy.." Jagadamba said to her daughter. "Yes Mom.." she mumbled.

After that she started going to him for learning accounts. First he used to coach Raji and then to Kamu. Fifteen days passed. In these days their intimacy developed. In Kamu's mind always his penis is reeling. She is eager, but hesitating because of shy. First few days Raji used to sit till her sister's coaching is completed. But after a week she started getting bored and saying that she want to watch TV she used to go away. Then there remained only two. This further developed their intimacy. Now apart from the subjects they were talking other matter also.

Their intimacy has come to such a level; that, now they were teasing each other by showing their tongues, or pinching, light hitting each other, while doing this Vasu sometimes pinched her cheeks also. First time when he pinched her cheek he had a fear that she may scream or call her mother, but, instead she shyly lowered her face. This gave more courage to Vasu.

Whenever possible, Vasu started praising her beauty. One day he says that her eyes are beautiful, one day praising her nose, another day about her mouth and thin lips. And whenever he is praising, there used to be tingles in her body.

One day after the coaching is completed when she is leaving he gave her a banana. "Why are you giving it to me?" she asked. "What do you mean by that, it is a fruit" he said.

"Why only for me... my sister is also there.." she said and looked at it. It is almost 5" in length and is very thick. She recollected that it is like penis. Only thing is that this banana is more curved where as Vasu's was not so curved.

"At present I have only one with me... I'll give Raji later.." he said.

"But she fights with me..."

"Do one thing; eat it here only. Here have it" he said and taking the banana from her peeling it. As the skin is removing she thought of her mother pulling Vasu's foreskin back and taking it in her mouth.

With thrill and excitement she took it and put it in her mouth. Seeing her; Vasu thought of his dick in her mouth. At the other side she is also thinking of his dick in her mouth and chewing it; now and then licking it. After eating it she said "My God... how big it is it is full in me.

Next day after Raji left, she took out two oranges and gave it to Vasu. He was happy that she understood the meaning banana; otherwise she will not give these oranges to me. By having his banana yesterday and giving her oranges; she indirectly indicated to him that she is willing to have his banana in her.

Now he started telling her the jokes and sometimes non-veg jokes also. Hearing these jokes she used to laugh hilariously and Vasu enjoyed the jiggle of her tight boobs. Days were passing; he slowly began teasing, as days passed their teasing increased. Later he not only teasing, Vasu started winking at her and giving flying kisses. Both turned horny. For Kamu it is for the first time, where as Vasu started thinking about his cousin Uma, with whom he enjoyed for more than one and half year, and after her marriage he tried with his another cousin Rama. Rama thinking that enjoying with cousin is taboo, she gave him a slap and warned him to leave the house.

Her slap turned as a blessing in disguise for Vasu as he settled here in Jagadamba's house; enjoying her and also now planning to shove his 8" length in Kamu's virgin cunt.

Vasu is continued enjoying Jagadamba every night and her daughter is watching their fuck session regularly. As she is looking at her mother pounded by Vasu, the itch in her virgin cunt is increasing.

Next day after she gave oranges to Vasu; after Raji left he said to kamu "your oranges are vary juicy and sweet. I would love to have more". Kamu simply smiled at him and lowered her head.

Two days after this when they were only two he dared and asked "Kamu may I ask something....?" Ad she nodded her head in yes.

"I am dying to see your oranges.. will you please..." before he could complete; she said "Ammo.... Mom will kill me..." she keeping her hand on her chest.

"What...? Your mother didn't have any work other than killing..." Vasu said. She looked at him enquiringly. Whenever I ask something to your sister, she also says the same thing... 'ammo mummy will kills me'.

Though she said those words, inside she is eager to show him her treasures. Vasu requested her again.

"But... but ... if someone comes to know about it..." with hesitation she said looking around.

No one will come.. Raji just now left. She and your mother must be busy in watching the TV serial. At least for 30 minutes no one will come...and your back is towards the door" even if someone comes, quickly you can cover them with your voni" he assured her.

She is excited... this is for the first time that someone asked her to show her boobs. There were tingling in her body. Carefully looking around she pulled her voni aside and started unhooking her blouse. Her fingers were trembling, heartbeat increased. Two of her hooks were opened.

Vasu's heartbeat also increased. With eager and excitement he is staring at her. Kamu as if, teasing him, opening her hooks slowly. Even her fingers were trembling with tension.

Aaaaahhhhh... at last she unhooked all the hooks and pulled her blouse flaps aside revealing her fine round orbs confined in her cotton bra. Vasu's heart is racing like toofan express. Her bra is covering lower part of her breast and a part of bra covering only the nipple. Her globes were fair, smooth like silk. He could see the impression of her nipple through bra, which is an indication her excitement and desire.

Vasu could not contain himself and extended his hand to touch her boob. His 8" dick fully erected and causing him uncomforted. As he extended his hand she shouted "Noooo.."

Her shout is so loud that he had a fear that her mother might have heard her. He quickly pulled his hand back. She hooked her blouse.. adjusted the Voni; gave a wink and with a smile on her lips moved out. That night he could not sleep. Even when Jagadamba came to him he could not concentrate on her.

Next day same thing happened again as soon as Raji had gone down, Kameswari pulling aside her voni opened the blouse hooks. Today she didn't tease him. As she pulled her flaps aside Vasu's mouth gaped with shock. The girl who shouted loudly yesterday, today she came without bra.

Her breasts were so fair that he could see the bluish veins on those orbs. Her nipple is as thick as tamarind seed, but they were not black, dark brown in color. Around the nipple, the areola is of light brown with one inch dia. Seeing her like this Vasu was not in a position to control himself and quickly bending forward he took her sharp nipple in his mouth and gave a strong suck.

"SSssssssssmmmmmm...hahahahaha...VA..soooo...mmmmmm..wha...t...aaaa...re..yo..u..doooooooooing...ahahah.." she moaned with excitement and pressed his head to her breast. Vasu un heard of her continued his suckling.

She felt as if Vasoo is pulling her life from there. Now her heartbeat increased. With his suck the desire in her increased. It is at that time Vasu asked... "Kamooooo.. take my cock in your mouth, suck it.. eat it... see how it tastes..."

Kamu didn't say anything, pulled his head away adjusted her dress and went down. 'My God what did I do... oh.. no.. now she'll bring her mother... and she'll throw me out of the house.. What to do now with a thumping heart waiting for the thunder to fall on him.

Kamu went down found her mother and sister immersed in TV serial. "mom... the subject today is very tough... I want Vasu to explain me properly... can you ask him to take more time and explain it" she asked her mother.

"He is a good boy.. he will explain you ... wait let me come and talk to him..." she said getting up from there and adjusting her saree. Raji followed her.

"Vasoo..." he heard the voice of Jagadamba... 'finish.. now there will be tempest here he thought and trying to be brave.

"Vasoo..." mother said again... "Kamoo says that some subjects are very tough.. Tomorrow she has exam... please take some more time and explain her properly. She must score good marks... will you..." she looked at Vasu. In confusion he looked at Kameswari. She is looking somewhere else.

"Vasu.. don't worry about time... ok... no one will disturb you. Take your own time and explain her properly..." saying this; Jagati (Jagadamba) went down along with Raji.

Kamu went to the door and seeing her mom going down, as soon her mother's head disappeared from the steps she closed the doors, didn't bolt, but kept ajar. Quickly she came to Vasu, pulled her voni aside. There her blouse without hooks showing her firm B cup tits proudly stood as if challenging.

She pulled Vasu's head over her revealing breasts and pushed the taut nipple in his mouth and said.... "suck.. sck them hard.. they are twitching a lot.. suck them as you sucked and slurped mom's choochis..."

The moment he heard what Kamu said he looked at her in shock.

"Hey.. what are looking at... shocked... what do you think; you do all things and no one will come to know...?" she smiled at him and continued ".. I knew that mom is coming to you every night and you both involved in sex. Every day it is a live porn show for me... what to do... I am young girl of 18, and I too have my desires, wishes... my body gets heated up. There is an itch in my CHOOT... NA POOKULO KUDA GULA PEDUTUNDI...... amma.. cheeku naa sallani... (suck my boobs)" she said and pressing his head to her bosom.

12