The Lucky Bastard - Vasu Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vasu didn't waste any time and he started sucking her choochis with vigor. Sometimes sucking her nipples sometimes total breast.. and kissing on her lips.

She is melting in his heat; while kissing and sucking he took her hand and guided it to his raging member. She held it in her fist and pressing it. "aaaahhhhhaaa.. kamoooo... my .... How lovely your hand is... yes,, yes...press it...aaah.." he moaned joyously.

Encouraged by his words she is pressing his tool very hard now & then moving it up and down. She felt his member full in her fist. She also felt the heat of it in her palm. There developed a desire in her to see Vasu's nakedness.

Vasu is busy in sucking her breasts and biting her taut nipples; she pulled his pajama down. It had elastic waist band. His pajama slipped to his knees, his stiff erection jumped out. She is eager to see him and also she remembered Vasu asking her to eat his meat. She slipped down. Her breasts slipped from vasu's mouth with a 'plop' sound. Her areola and a part of her breasts are shining in the light; with his saliva and spit on them.

Kamu came on her knees and lovingly looked at his 8" long penis. My how long it is.. how did such a thick one had gone in her mummy... but she also remembered, how her mom used to raise her ass for him.

She looked at it affectionately moving it this way and that and slowly touched the tip with her tongue tip. She felt funny of its touch on her tongue. She didn't felt any taste; than a kind of strong aroma filled her nostrils. For her the aroma was exciting. Slowly she rotated her tongue around the dick head.

"mmmmmm.....hahahahahaha...sssssss....kkkaaaammmooooooooooooooo..." he groaned with thrill and pressed her head to his crotch. It was so sudden that half of his dick entered in her small mouth. For a while she was gagged with his thickness, but quickly adjusted him in her mouth.

She remembering how her mother used to suck him; she starts sucking him moving her head up and down.

"aha..ah..ah...oh..." he is moaning.

His moans given her more courage and moving her head speedily, holding him tight in her mouth. Her saliva dripping on his length, making his shaft more slippery and she is moving her mouth more easily.

"Kamoo.. do it.. yes.. yes.. do it... you are doing better than your mom... yes.... Oh god I am fucking your mouth... sweet kamoo's lovely mouth...

The more he is encouraging her, the more she is using her head to suck him. It is said when it comes to the question of sex, that nature teaches them everything. It happens the same with Kamoo also.

She started slurping him, rotated her tongue around his dick head, poked the tiny hole with the tip of her tongue.. Not only that she took his sperm balls in her palm playing with them, stirring them.

She pulled her mouth from there and looking at him said.. "vasooo..fuck my mouth...fuck.. fuc... fuck hard you bastard.." she said and took his penis again in her mouth.

Vasu held her head in his both hands and vigorously fucking her mouth as if he is fucking her cunt.

He has been more excited and is not in a position to retain any more. "Kamu.. oh my.. my.. sssssss.... I can't hold now.. I am coming.. yes..it is coming.. aaaahhhhh....Mmaaaa..." and he shot his hot sperm in her mouth.

For kamu it is so sudden that ...she is not in a position to say or do.. as she is thinking his load fell in her throat. It is first time for kamu... the taste of it was something odd and averting for her. The strong odors of his semen make her nausea. "Ooooooaakk..." she said and pulled his penis out of her mouth. But almost 3/4th of it entered or rather say slipped through her throat in to her stomach. The remaining fell on her body.

"ahhh... so odd your thing is.. don't know how mom swallows it... chee..." she said wiping her mouth with her voni. She even cleaned inside of mouth with the cloth. She took a glass of water and gargles her mouth and without looking at him she moved out. Her cloths and body are stinking.. the odor is still so strong.

She had a fear that her mom may recognize the smell of it; she directly went in the bathroom, drenched her cloths, had a bath and came out.

Her mom asked "kamoo.. what happened...why did you had bath at this hour...?" she enquired. Kameswari knows her mother may ask about her bath she said "mom.. it.. it..my. periods...."

Her mother understood that her daughter had periods and said... "OK..OK.. take full rest.."

So dear readers this is how lucky bastard vasu's another experience.. hope you have enjoyed it.. What happened later we'll see in another episode...

Till then good bye

Please comment

pnabhiram

12