The Lucky Day

Story Info
Through amazing luck, a man has sex with 7 women in one day.
10.1k words
4.6
16k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivan released a soft groan of pleasure as he awoke from sleep. Before his mind could even kick into gear, he was fully aware of his rock-hard and throbbing cock. Was it due to a dirty dream? He didn't recall, but there was definitely something else going on. He felt movement, something caressing up and down across his shaft. Then, as his consciousness expanded, he became aware of the soft, warm shape pressed against his side. Right, Jessie. How could he forget?

He opened his eyes and blinked away the blurriness. He was on his back in bed, with Jessie snuggled up against him, her head resting on his shoulder and her large breasts smushed against his side. They were both naked. The blanket covered their lower bodies, but he could see the sizeable tent created by his erection, as well as the motion of Jessie's hand sliding up and down across it. He turned to look at her and she smiled at him with big blue eyes and full pink lips. Her long blonde hair was all dishevelled, but the bedheadedness couldn't hide how lovely she was.

"Good morning," she said in a soft voice. "Sorry for waking you. I'm a bit of an early bird." She continued slowly jerking him off as she spoke.

"No worries, so am I." He groaned as he thrust his hips against her caressing hand. "And there are worse ways to wake up."

She chuckled before leaning in and placing a kiss on his neck. "We had so much fun last night, I was hoping we could do another round before we part ways."

Ivan looked over at the alarm clock. He had to meet his workout partner at the gym in a little over an hour, but he could afford a delay if he hurried up afterwards. It would be well worth it, anyways. His mind dwelled back to how he had met Jessie in the club the night before. Her snug red dress and deep cleavage had attracted him like a homing beacon, and after a few drinks she had gladly joined him at his place for a long evening of vigorous shagging. It was a well-known stereotype that the more beautiful, busty, and blonde she was, the worse she would be in bed, but Jessie had given him no such disappointment.

"I have to leave for the gym soon, but we have some time." He tightened his arm around her waist, pulling her soft body closer against his brawny chest.

"I'll be quick," she whispered before leaning in for a kiss.

Their lips locked together and immediately their tongues entangled in a deep, hungry kiss. She continued stroking his cock in a slow, sensual rhythm, while he raised his free hand to give her breast a firm squeeze, feeling her stiffening nipple prod into his palm. He then trailed down, across her slender stomach, between her thighs, where her smooth pussy awaited him. It already felt warm and slick to the touch, so he wasted no time in digging his fingers between her outer lips to caress her sensitive pink folds and her stiff little clit.

Jessie moaned happily into the kiss as she tightened her grasp on his cock and emboldened the motions of her tongue. Ivan felt her pussy turn warmer, wetter, and more supple as he caressed it. When he was satisfied with her level of arousal, he slid two fingers deep inside her snug little tunnel. He carefully stirred them around, then hooked them upwards to press against her G-spot, causing her body to tremble and her back to arch as she moaned into the kiss more loudly.

After some more mutual caressing, she let go of his cock and pulled away the blankets to leave their intertwined bodies fully exposed. Ivan quickly took the hint. He pulled his fingers free from her pussy and rolled over, putting Jessie on her back and looming over her. They broke the kiss as they both positioned themselves, Ivan planting his elbows at her sides, while Jessie spread her legs, showing off her glistening pink folds. He wasted no time in lining up his cock and pushing it inside her eager tunnel, grunting contently as the wet heat enveloped him.

She nimbly wrapped her legs around his waist and placed her hands on his back as he started thrusting. His cock was long and thick, but her pussy was so slick and supple that it plunged inside with ease, the bulbous head kissing the mouth of her womb with every thrust. She looked up at him with horny blue eyes as he rode her, biting her bottom lip to muffle a series of deep moans. While part of him was eager to blast her womb with his sperm, he took care to pace himself, slowing down when he felt his orgasm approaching, then speeding up when it was safe. His cock and balls were rested and eager for release, making him a little more sensitive than he preferred.

Jessie's own excitement made up for it, however, as he soon felt her body tense up. A strained moan escaped her lips as her back arched and her pussy clenched down on his cock. A moment later, a stream of milky fluid gushed from her slit, splattering across his balls and thighs and down onto the mattress. Ivan cracked a satisfied smile as he felt her orgasm shuddering through her body. He picked up the pace, and after a few more forceful thrusts he found his own release. His body stiffened as his cock throbbed violently, spewing shot after shot of hot sperm deep into her womb.

After both of their orgasms wound down, Ivan pulled his softening cock from the grip of her pussy, causing a trail of white cum to ooze out after it. He rolled over to lie down beside her, both breathing heavily. "That was... nice," he muttered, unable to say anything clever with the blood still absent from his brain.

"Yeah," she purred while cuddling up against him once more.

They quietly lay side by side for a while, catching their breath, until Ivan remembered to have a look at the clock. Damn. They had been at it for longer than he thought. He would feel bad about cutting the afterglow short, but he couldn't ditch on his partner. "We gotta wrap up, Jess. I've got places to be."

"Aww, well. I said I'd be quick." She sat up and stretched out her arms above her head, causing her breasts to sway alluringly. "Can I take a quick shower?"

While he needed one as well, she clearly needed it more. Her thighs were shiny and sticky with both of their fluids. "Yeah, go ahead. I'll towel myself off in the meantime."

***

Ivan parked his car in front of the gym. He had parted with Jessie as quickly as he could respectfully manage, but even so he was a few minutes late. As soon as he got out, he spotted Amber near the entrance, raising her hand to him in salute. He grabbed his bag and locked the car, then hurried over to her.

"Hey, you kept me waiting. That's not like you," she said, though her tone and expression were welcoming.

Amber was a lovely girl with tanned bronze skin and short black hair. She wore an open jacket over her gym outfit: a tight little crop top and booty shorts. The outfit showed off her athletic physique, with muscular thighs, a toned stomach, and an ample chest. Ivan and Amber were long-time friends, and while he had always thought she was gorgeous, she was one of the few women he had never dared to make a move on. He treasured her friendship too much to risk it in that way.

"Sorry, I had business to wrap up. But I'm here now and ready for action." His business with Jessie had left him especially energized and he was eager to expend that energy.

"That's the spirit," she said with a smile. "C'mon, let's head in."

***

Ivan performed his final bench press, then grunted as he carefully returned the barbell to the rack. He sat up on the bench and took a moment to catch his breath.

Amber had been standing over him to act as his spotter. She walked around the barbell to stand at his side. "Hey man, that one was wicked heavy. You did well. Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm good. That was just the right level of challenge." He turned his head to look up at her. They had come to the end of their training session and they were both appropriately exhausted and sweaty. Amber had a special gift of looking beautiful even in that dishevelled state. Her skin was shiny with sweat and it caused the sticky fabric of her top to cling tightly to her breasts. It was hard not to stare.

"Great. C'mon, it's time for a shower." She stuck out her hand to him.

He took it and she helped him to his feet. He came to a stand very close to her, so close that her breasts almost brushed against his chest. Oddly enough, she halted there for a moment, while still holding his hand in hers. She showed him a smile that seemed uncharacteristically nervous.

"Hey, uhm," she stammered. "There's something I've been wanting to ask you. It's, well..." She averted her gaze as her cheeks flushed red. Then she looked back up at him, her dark eyes large and pleading.

Ivan had known Amber long enough to know that she wasn't great with words, and worse with feelings. He had a hopeful hunch on what she was trying to say. Before he could doubt himself and backpedal, he forced himself to act on it. Without saying anything, he showed her a gentle smile, then leaned in and kissed her.

Amber froze up for a moment, then melted into the kiss. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his waist, pulling her hot, sticky body against his own. Her lips soon parted and her tongue emerged to caress his own, performing a long, passionate exchange.

When their kiss eventually broke, she looked up at him with a red face and a wide grin. "I'm glad that you can read me so well."

"I don't deserve all the credit. I'm glad you took the initiative." He fondly ran his fingers through her dense black hair.

"Well, you're sending some pretty clear signals too." Her hand trailed down across his side and landed on the bulge in his pants.

Ivan had a moment of panic as he realised how quickly his boner had developed and how visible it was. His gym shorts were loose-fitting and flexible, so they did nothing to suppress the major tent he was pitching. He quickly looked over his shoulders to find out if anyone else could see it. Thankfully, the gym was sparsely populated at this hour. "Sorry for that," he mumbled.

"Don't apologize, it's really hot." She gave it a squeeze. "I wanna see it."

Now his own face was reddening. "Amber, we're in public."

"Yeah, duh, not here. The shower cubicles have locks on them though. Maybe we can 'share' one of those?"

His cock throbbed at the thought. "Uhm, sure. I mean, yeah. Let's do it." He looked over his shoulder again, then reached into his shorts to tuck his boner between his legs, hiding it from view. "Let's go find one."

They acted nonchalant while they returned to the changing area. Rather than splitting up to go to their respective gendered locker rooms, as they normally would, they picked out one of the shared shower cubicles. They looked around to make sure nobody was watching, then quickly rushed in together.

The cubicle was very small for two people, but for their purposes that didn't matter. As soon as the door was locked, they embraced and kissed each other, resuming the sensual dance of their tongues. Without need for words, Amber peeled off Ivan's shorts and boxers, letting his aching cock jump free. He peeled off hers in return, revealing her pussy, decorated by a neat patch of soft black hair. They both used their feet to shuffle their discarded pants into a corner.

Amber then pulled away from the kiss and took a moment to look down at his throbbing tool. "Awesome cock," she purred, before pulling off her crop top and unclipping her sports bra, revealing her firm breasts and thick, brown nipples.

Ivan took the opportunity to struggle out of his shirt, leaving them both naked. They immediately embraced each other again, this time with the added bliss of feeling her bare breasts against his chest. They made out for quite some time while their hands roamed all across each other's bodies. He caressed her firm ass and soft breasts, while she fondled his brawny chest and back. Soon enough, they both gravitated to each other's crotch, with Amber stroking his cock and massaging his balls, while Ivan explored her snug little tunnel with his fingers.

After a long while, she broke the kiss. "Think you can lift me?"

He needed nothing more to understand her intentions. "Yeah, I think so. Against the wall?"

She nodded affirmatively, so he placed his hands on her ass and hoisted her up, so that she could wrap her legs around his waist. He then propped her back against the wall for support, while she placed her hands on his shoulders. In this position, the shaft of his cock was already smushed against her glistening slit.

"Is the wall cold?" he asked, while readjusting his grip on her ass.

"It's fine," she chuckled. "Go on. Fuck me."

"Gladly." He pulled back his hips to line it up, then pushed his cock into the soaking wet confines of her pussy with one slow, fluid thrust.

"Man," she moaned as she swayed her hips left to right, stirring his cock around inside of her. "Why did we wait so long to do this?"

"I don't know either." He picked up a slow thrusting rhythm, careful to hold her pinned in place against the wall. "But I'm glad we're doing it now."

The two of them held eye contact as he gradually increased the pace of his thrusts. Every time he bottomed out inside of her, there was a soft wet slap of their sweaty bodies connecting, accompanied by a hypnotic bounce of her breasts. After years of lusting after her, it didn't take long for his pleasure to approach critical levels. Based on Amber's expression and the increasing difficulty of keeping her moans down, she seemed to feel the same way.

He kept on thrusting, feeling glad that his balls had already been emptied earlier this morning. The slight numbing from his earlier encounter gave him just that extra bit of stamina he needed. Just a few thrusts later, his estimation paid off, as Amber suddenly clenched her teeth and dug her nails into his shoulders. Her pussy pulsed as a brief stream of hot liquid squirted forcefully across the base of his cock, to splatter down across his legs and onto the tiled floor. The sensation of her orgasm sent him over the edge as well, releasing the first of many blasts of cum deep into her womb.

The two of them held still for a while, looking each other in the eye as their orgasms ran their course. Then Ivan felt the wave of post-orgasm lethargy flood into his body, so he pulled his cock free and carefully lowered Amber onto her feet. A few thick globs of cum dribbled out of her pussy to streak across her thighs.

He leaned up against the wall for support as he caught his breath. "That was awesome, Amber."

"It was," she panted, while she moved in to embrace him, resting her head against his shoulder.

He embraced her in return, sharing their covert afterglow inside this public place. After regaining their composure, they used the shower for its intended purpose, while vowing that they would do this again sometime. Perhaps next time they would use a bed.

***

Ivan arrived back at his apartment complex. After the physical and emotional exertion of his workout with Amber, he was in need of some relaxation. It was a Saturday after all, so that meant plenty of time to play some video games. As he walked into the ground floor hallway of the complex, however, he noticed a collection of boxes gathered there. He quickly recalled that a new tenant was moving in one floor below his. As he was about to move on, he heard the click-clack of heeled shoes, and looked up to see an unfamiliar person coming down the stairs.

It was a woman, perhaps 40 years old, but quite lovely. She had wavy brown hair, pouty lips, rectangular glasses, and hoop earrings. She wore a snug grey button-up, a pencil skirt, and grey pantyhose - modest clothing that nonetheless displayed her curved hips and large chest. When she noticed him, she showed a gentle smile. "Oh, hello. Do you live here? I'm in the process of moving in."

"Yes, I do. On the third floor. Do you need any help moving your belongings upstairs?" Even with his muscles sore from his workout, moving boxes was an easy task for a brawny guy like him. It certainly didn't seem right to let a woman like her do the work on her own.

"Oh, I don't want to be a burden, but if you could, I would really appreciate it. I quite misjudged the number of stairs when I had my belongings dropped off on the ground floor." She stuck out a dainty hand to him. "I'm Felicia, for the record."

"I'm Ivan. Nice to meet you," he said while shaking her hand. "I'm sure we can get your belongings sorted out in no time."

***

"I know I've already said it, but thank you so much for helping me out. This would have taken me hours on my own," Felicia said before taking a sip of her coffee.

She had invited him in for a drink after they had finished moving her belongings. The living space was still bare and filled with boxes, but they used the table and chairs that came with the apartment, and she had unpacked some of the necessary kitchen appliances.

"Again, it's no problem at all. What better way to start off our relationship as neighbours, right?" Ivan told himself that he would have done it regardless of her attractiveness, but he couldn't deny that it was a motivating factor.

She threw him a curious look over her elegant glasses. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but do you have a girlfriend?"

He imagined that his relationship with Amber had been set on that track after this morning, but for the time being nothing was official. "No, I'm a bachelor. Do you? Have a boyfriend or husband, I mean?"

"No, I don't. A bit unusual for someone my age, perhaps, but I've prioritised other matters in life." She put down her cup and eyed him with a playful smile. "Now, I hope you don't think I'm some old spinster in heat, but..."

Ivan felt something brushing against his leg. It was her foot, which she had quietly freed from her shoe to reach out to him under the table. She trailed her toes up across his calf, and settled the ball of her foot on his inner thigh.

"If you'd like, I can offer you a pleasant reward for the help you've given me. I may seem a bit frumpy, but I have an adventurous side too."

What is going on today? That was the first thing passing through Ivan's mind. Two unrelated women coming on to him out of nowhere? What were the chances of that? Not that he was complaining. Certainly not.

He lay his hand on her leg and gently caressed her skin through the sheer fabric. "I'm interested. What kind of reward are you offering?"

"I think you know precisely what I'm offering." She withdrew her leg and kicked off her other shoe before rising to her feet. Then she undid the button on the side of her pencil skirt and let the garment slip down onto the ground. What he had initially mistaken for pantyhose turned out to be a pair of thigh-high stockings, held up by a garter belt. She walked around the table and took a seat on Ivan's lap, straddling him so that they were face-to-face. "Do you like what you see?" she purred, with a suddenly quite wicked smile.

"Very much," he answered while placing his hands on her thighs and caressing her soft skin. He showed a playful smile while cocking his head a little to the side. When she did the same thing in the other direction, he took her hint by leaning in and kissing her.

Felicia hummed happily as their tongues danced together in a passionate embrace. Ivan's hands wandered upwards, caressing the generous curve of her breasts through the fabric of her shirt, before zeroing in on her buttons and undoing them one by one. Once they were all undone, she let the button-up slide off her shoulders, revealing a snug black bra. The soft flesh bulged out of the cups ever so slightly. For a moment, he considered unclipping her bra, but her breasts were so alluringly presented that he left it be.

The two of them made out for some time, while Ivan trailed his hands all across her body, squeezing her bulging breasts and caressing her stockinged thighs. As his boner made itself known in the form of a bulge in his pants, Felicia started riding it, grinding her crotch against it through the fabric of her panties. The grinding alone made her moan into the kiss quite vigorously. Perhaps it wasn't surprising that a woman of her age knew exactly how to pleasure herself.