The Lucky Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, she broke away from the kiss and rose to her feet. "I'm all warmed up. Be a dear and take off your trousers for me," she said with a wink. Then she bent down to take off her panties, which had become so wet that they left a slight shiny trail on her thighs. Her pussy was decorated by a patch of silky brown hair, the bottom of which was likewise darkened with her fluids.

Ivan wasted no time in struggling out of his jeans and boxers. He took his shirt off as well for good measure, then sat back down. Sitting on a wooden chair while nude was an odd sensation, but he had no capacity to think about that now. His cock stood hard and erect, throbbing as if to call Felicia closer. And come closer she did. She straddled him, looming over his lap, and used her hand to line up his cock with her entrance. Then she lowered herself down upon it, sliding it all the way inside her body.

She purred happily as she stirred her hips left and right, back and forth, creating a good fit. Then she wrapped her arms around his waist and started a slow riding motion, up and down atop his cock. Ivan wrapped his arms around her in return and held her close, so that her breasts smushed against his chest. He nestled his face against her neck and placed a string of kissing along her soft skin.

"You like that?" she panted with a voice distorted by pleasure.

"You're really good at this," he whispered in her ear.

"Practice makes perfect," she chuckled.

As she continued riding him, her pace gradually increased, as did the intensity of her moans and the heaviness of her breath. After two orgasms today, Ivan wasn't as worried about climaxing prematurely, so he gladly let her take control and do her thing. After a while, her rhythmic riding motion became more frantic, replaced by something more akin to a forceful bucking of her hips. Her breathing became faster and shallower as well, and by now Ivan was all too eager to see and feel it happen. Moments later, she climaxed, squirting her hot fluids all over his crotch. After a few pulsing contractions of her pussy, Ivan came as well, releasing his load for the third time today.

After both of their orgasms ebbed away, Felicia released a deep sigh. Then she rose to her feet, letting Ivan's half-softened cock slip free from the grasp of her pussy. He hadn't thought that his balls would have much left to give by now, but once again some generous globs of sperm oozed out of her pussy, staining her stockings.

"That was lovely," she said while taking a moment to tidy her hair. "Thanks a lot for that. I really needed a release."

"Trust me, you weren't the only one who enjoyed it," he answered, still sluggish from his orgasm. "Sorry for staining your stockings."

"Oh, it's nothing. They will need a wash either way. And really, if clothing like this gets cum-stained, that means it did its job correctly, no?" She showed a sweet smile that seemed far too innocent for all the lewdness she had displayed today.

***

Sometime later, Ivan was back home. He had taken a late lunch, and was now busy playing video games as he had intended. The preceding events had been unusual, but he couldn't get hung up wondering about it. It was a pleasant coincidence, no more, no less.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. He paused the game and clambered to his feet to answer it. When he opened the door, he found a young woman standing there. She was tall and slender, with tan skin and long sandy blonde hair. She wore an open jacket over a white tube top that wrapped tight around her large chest, along with a blue miniskirt that showed off her long legs.

"Hey, hey, Ivan. Remember me?" she said, clasping her hands together in a flirty way.

It took him a moment to recall what he recognized her from, but then it dawned on him. They had done a one-night stand off of Tinder a few months ago. "Yeah, of course, Serena. Uhm, don't you live way across the country? What are you doing here?"

"I do live way across the country. But just like last time, I'm here on a business trip. And business trips are a great opportunity to do something adventurous without your people back home knowing about, as you're well aware." She showed him a playful smile and winked. "You gave me such a good shagging last time, so I figured I'd try for another round. Are you up for some no-strings-attached fun? Or do you have a girlfriend nowadays?"

She was still as bubbly and fast-talking as she used to be, which was both charming and overwhelming. More importantly, she was still as beautiful and busty as she used to be. Dammit, I really hope Amber isn't going to take issue with this, he thought to himself. Then again, if Amber were to have a hook-up with someone else, it would be none of his business - not until they were officially a couple. It had to be fine to indulge himself in this. Under other circumstances, he may have erred on the safer side. But in this case, that would mean losing the opportunity to fuck four women in one day, and that was something he couldn't give up. At this point, he had to know how high he could go.

"Yeah, I'm up for that," he said decisively. He gestured into the apartment. "Come right in."

"Awesome," Serena said while stepping inside. She gently ran her hand over his crotch in passing, evoking a throb as his tool stirred to life. Then she cut straight through the living room, into his bedroom. "You coming or what?" she said over her shoulder with a cheeky smile.

Ivan closed the door and hurried after her. By the time he stepped into the bedroom, she had already shrugged off her jacket and tossed it over a chair. No bra straps were visible above her tube top. Knowing Serena, she probably wasn't wearing any. He moved in to embrace her and she immediately embraced him in return, initiating a hungry kiss.

As their tongues stroked and danced against each other, he trailed his hands up across her body, hooked his fingers into her tube top and pulled it down around her waist. He had been right; there was no bra underneath, only ample soft flesh and stiff pink nipples. Serena purred happily into the kiss as he greedily groped her plump breasts, kneading them like soft dough.

Serena's hands, meanwhile, trailed their way down to his crotch. She blindly undid his belt and zipper, then peeled down his jeans and boxers until they dropped to the floor around his ankles. His hard cock jumped free, and she immediately wrapped one hand around the shaft while cupping his balls with the other.

The two of them fondled each other for a while as they continued their kiss, but soon enough Serena seemed to be turning restless. Ivan fondly remembered her oral fixation from last time, and he certainly wasn't going to deny her that now. He broke the kiss and let go of her breasts, giving her freedom of movement. She showed him a naughty red-faced smile, before sinking through her knees to squat down before him.

Once she was face-to-shaft with his eager cock, she wasted no time in wrapping her lips around the bulbous head and trailing her tongue in circles across his sensitive skin. He grunted contently as he placed both hands on the back of her head, running his fingers through her luscious hair and applying gentle pressure to push her deeper.

She did just that, starting a slow bobbing motion that slid her soft lips up and down across his shaft, going a little deeper every time. She looked up at him with big green eyes as his large cock disappeared further and further into her mouth, until her nose was buried in his pubes and the head of his cock throbbed within the tight confines of her throat.

"You're still great at this," he growled as he gently swayed his hips, stirring his cock around inside her mouth.

Serena hummed happily as she resumed her bobbing motion, stroking her lips and tongue up and down across the full length of his slick shaft. Ivan was glad for the numbing effect of his earlier encounters; he could let Serena run loose without risk of coming down her throat. As he looked down at her lovely body, he noticed that she had slipped her hand into her skirt and was quite vigorously stroking her own pussy as she sucked him off.

She continued devouring his cock in that way for quite some time, her movements becoming increasingly hungry and frantic. Even with his improved stamina, Ivan's pleasure was starting to build up and he was starting to wonder if she meant for him to climax in her mouth. Eventually, however, she pulled back, releasing his cock from her lips with a soft pop. She looked up at him with a deliriously lustful grin on her face, then rose to her feet.

"Alright, I'm ready for the finale," she purred while crawling onto the bed on hands and knees. She kept her knees on the edge while leaning over to rest her elbows, and her breasts, on the mattress, thus sticking her lovely ass into the air. She immediately pulled up her skirt around her waist, and her absolutely soaked panties down around her thighs. Then she looked over her shoulder at him with lustful eyes.

Ivan stepped out of the jeans that still hung around his ankles and took up position behind Serena. After all that stimulation, he was starved for the embrace of her pussy. He pressed the tip of his cock against her wet pink folds, then pushed his full length inside with a single fluid thrust, causing Serena to coo happily as she arched her back.

He grabbed a firm hold of her hips, and started fucking her with rapid, forceful thrusts. He was eager for release, and he had a feeling that she had gotten herself very close already. The wet slapping sound of his crotch striking her firm ass filled the room, accompanied by Serena's strained moans. The way her shapely cheeks bounced with every thrust was pure hypnotism, and the way his cock kissed the mouth of her womb every time he bottomed out was rapidly pushing him towards the edge.

The same proved to be true for Serena. Before he knew it, the walls of her pussy suddenly clenched down on his cock, while a long strained moan escaped her trembling lips. The warm fluids of her climax surged forcefully from her slit, squirting across his thighs and onto the edge of the mattress. After a few more forceful thrusts into her pulsing pussy, Ivan reached his orgasm as well. His cock throbbed and jolted as he spewed shot after shot of cum into Serena's eager womb, emptying his balls for the fourth time today.

He let his climax run its course, then let out a deep satisfied breath. Serena was looking back at him over her shoulder, breathing heavily with a big satisfied grin on her face. He carefully pulled his cock free from the grip of her pussy. No cum oozed out this time, at least not right away. Perhaps his supply was finally running low. Serena's own orgasm had already made quite a mess of things, however. In the back of his mind, he felt glad that he hadn't changed the sheets after his encounter with Jessie. It would have been futile. He let go of her hips and moved to lay down on the middle of the bed, letting the sluggishness wash over him. Naturally, Serena rolled over to cuddle up alongside him.

"Jeez, you really fucked me silly there. Your stamina is remarkable," she cooed as she nuzzled her lush blonde hair against his shoulder.

Ivan had his previous three orgasms to thank for that. His cock was becoming numbed to the pleasure after so much fucking. Which he didn't mind at all, as long as he could still get it up, and the array of exceedingly lovely women he had dealt with so far had ensured that to be no problem. "Oh, you know, I do my best," he answered with a knowing chuckle.

***

After Serena had left, Ivan found himself thinking deeply about the events of the day. This wasn't normal anymore. Three hook-ups in succession, that could be dismissed as really good luck. But four? Something freaky was going on and he had to know more. He had to run a test of some sort. To find out if there was a limit to this unnatural lucky streak. And, of course, to see if he could increase his record.

He took out his phone and took an aimless scroll through his contacts, in search for someone that he could try his luck on. He halted when one name stood out to him. Abigail, a co-worker of his. They had a good relationship at work, as well as the occasional friendly interactions outside of it, but they were little more than acquaintances. Although she was very attractive, he had never had any good opportunity to make a move on her.

He tapped her name with his thumb to open the chat window. Her profile picture showed a lovely young woman with deep brown skin, long black curls, full lips, and oval glasses. He thought for a moment on what to say, then decided on a bold approach. He might be burning a bridge today if this proved unsuccessful, but that was a risk he had to take. His luck might well be over tomorrow, so he couldn't afford to take it easy.

"Hey Abi. It's been a heavy week and as your colleague I'm obligated to help you recover. What do you say we meet up for some "destressing" today? No strings attached, of course ;)" He typed in the message and quickly sent it out before he could question himself. He sounded like a tool, but he knew that wouldn't really matter. Either she was into him or she wasn't, and the cleverness of his words, or lack thereof, could only change so much.

He waited in suspense as Abigail's status turned to 'online' and the blue checkmark indicated that the message was being read. The indicator then showed that she was typing and soon her answer arrived: "Haha, that's a ballsy way to hit on someone. But you know what, I appreciate that. How about you show me what you're packing, so I'll know if I'm interested? ;)"

His cock throbbed in anticipation as he realised that his plan had worked. At the very least, he had his foot in the door. He stood up and struggled out of his shirt, in preparation for taking a picture. She wanted to know what he was packing, but he didn't want to go full dick pic right away - that might scare her off if she was on the fence. Instead, he took a selfie showing off his brawny chest, while hooking his thumb into his jeans as a suggestive gesture. He sent it to her with the caption "Trade?"

After a brief wait, Abigail responded with two pictures of her own. The first was a normal selfie of her wearing a snug red top. In the second, she had pulled the top up with her free hand, revealing her full, perky breasts and thick, dark nipples. She was sticking out her tongue in a cheeky winking expression. "That's one. Now show me what else you've got," read the caption.

Ivan did a little triumphant fist pump before pulling down his pants. His cock was half-hardened already thanks to Abigail's images and a few good strokes brought it to full mast. He took a picture, making sure to frame it at a flattering angle, then sent it to her with the caption "This is what's waiting for you ;)"

Another short wait later, a new picture arrived. It showed Abigail bending over with her jeans and panties pulled down and her thick, round ass facing the camera. The plump outer lips of her pussy were faintly visible between her thighs. The caption read: "Alright, you've convinced me <3 Can you come to my place right now? I'll send you my address."

Ivan confirmed her request, then scrambled back into his clothes. Miraculously, his luck had continued. He checked the address that she had sent him, then quickly went out the door, eager to claim his fifth shag of the day.

***

Abigail released a series of strained moans as she swayed her hips up and down, plunging his cock into the depths of her pussy. Ivan was on his back on her bed and she was straddled on top of him, turned away from him so that her bubble butt was the centre of his attention. He had his hands on her lovely ass, firmly massaging her full cheeks as she rode him in reverse cowgirl position.

"You like that?" she cooed as she looked back at him over her shoulder, showing a horny grin. Her curly black hair swayed left and right across her shoulders and back with her riding motion.

"Oh yeah, very much." He trailed his hands up from her ass to land on her hips, where he gently assisted her riding motion, thrusting her upon his cock more forcefully.

"I worked with you all this time," she panted, before interrupting herself with a trembling moan. "And you never told me you had such a nice cock."

"You never asked," he chuckled. The pace of her riding motion was ever-increasing and he was bucking his hips upwards along with the rhythm, thrusting his cock as deep as possible to press against her waiting womb.

He couldn't read how close she was from her expression, given how she was turned away from him, so he relied on his improved stamina to let her have her way with his cock. It paid off too, because before long he felt the familiar clench of her pussy bearing down on him. Abigail threw back her head and released a shivering moan while her hot fluids surged from the depths of her pussy, squirting across his balls and thighs. Her motions slowed down as she came, but Ivan used his grip on her hips to make a few more forceful thrusts. He too reached his climax moments later, once again releasing blast after blast of hot sperm into yet another eagerly receiving womb.

Abigail kept riding him very slowly, until their orgasms came to a gradual end. Then she carefully freed his cock from the embrace of her pussy and turned around to lie down alongside him. She crawled up against him and they shared a lengthy kiss to accompany the post-climax bliss.

"Now that I know how good you are in bed," Abi said when their lips finally parted. "Maybe I should call on you for stress relief more often."

***

It was early in the evening now. After some more pillow talk with Abigail, Ivan had gone home and made himself a hearty dinner. He had needed it after how much energy he had expended fucking five different women. Now that his dinner was finished, he was back to thinking about today's chain of lucky events. Perhaps it was all superstition, but he had a feeling that his luck would be over by the end of the day. Thus, he only had a few hours left to put it to the test even further. He had to try something even more audacious. As he considered the possibilities, one distinctive idea popped into his mind. It was a stupid idea, but that was exactly what he needed.

He left his apartment and walked to another complex just a few blocks away. He went inside and up to the second floor, where the right apartment number was still easy to find. He hadn't been in contact with her for a while, but if she had moved, he would have probably heard about it. This was the apartment of his ex-girlfriend, Caitlin. They had a bad breakup about a year ago and had mostly cut contact since.

Was this a pitiful thing to do, leveraging his luck to get back in his ex-girlfriend's pants? Maybe. But he had to know how far his luck would reach and this was the perfect stress test. It was such a poorly-conceived plan that it would surely fail, and then he would have closure in knowing that there was nothing supernatural going on. He steeled his nerves and rang the doorbell.

Caitlin opened the door shortly after. She was beautiful as ever, with big blue eyes and long black hair tied back into a ponytail. She wore blue skinny jeans and a snug white hoodie that struggled to contain her huge rack. Her cheeks seemed uncharacteristically ruddy. There was a moment of silence as she blinked at him, then her expression darkened. "Oh, it's you. I know exactly why you're here."

Ivan highly doubted that. "You do?"

"Yeah. You're here to make fun of me." She prodded his chest with a single finger. There was a waviness to the way she spoke, betraying that she wasn't entirely sober. "You heard about my breakup with Damian and now you're here to make fun of me for it."