The Lucky Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just because I no longer enjoy penetrative sex the way I used to, doesn't mean that I don't enjoy sex in other forms, watching you with Lynsey makes me so wet that I drip! That video of you with Marian was pretty hot too, perhaps you could get together with all three of them at the same time! Maybe I'll get a harness and dildos and have some fun giving rather than receiving! I want to be involved, like you say about yourself, I'm not dead yet!"

I had to ask who she was, and what had she done with my wife?

Then a realization hit me. Whenever we had talked about sex in the recent past it had always been about me. What I wanted, or what I thought I needed and wasn't getting. We had Never really discussed what she wanted, just briefly touched on the subject of what she didn't want.

"This dildo harness, who would you want to use it on?"

"All of you of course!"

"Including me?"

"Oh yes, especially you!"

We sat for the remainder of the evening watching the videos again (Including the one of Marian and myself) as Liz, probably for the first time ever, sat next to me and calmly, openly, masturbated. I did find some of the videos to be 'hot', but what I actually found a bigger turn on was Liz's reaction to the scenes!

*******************

My conversation with Lisa came a couple of days later. We met in a pub and over a bottle of wine she told me what had decided her to send me the video links, and what she had in mind and why.

"It's all so soft, so vanilla. What me and Lyn do, is just skirting around the edges of what I'd really like to happen. I know it's a fantasy, but it's one that could really happen. I can't explain it, I just have this need to be taken and used! I want to be tied up, given no choices, asked no opinions. I want to be spanked until it actually hurts! Then used and abused, I want things done to me that I don't like, things that I don't want done to me, if that makes sense! I want to be horrified, there is nothing in those videos that I wouldn't enjoy being done to me, if only I could find someone with the balls to do it!"

I told her that I didn't understand why she was interested in receiving pain.

"Pain is just a side effect of the pleasure, the other side of the same coin, the taboo nature of the activities is so hot that you barely feel the pain, it just adds to the pleasure. We tried it once, me and Bill. I got him to tie me to the bed, then a table and spank me with a proper spanking paddle. I made him do it until he broke the skin, then do it some more. I've never been so turned on, I knew he was bi so then I gave him my ass, for the first ever time, then my cunt, and so on, back and forth. It was the greatest sex I've ever had, both of us totally carried away, no rules, no refusals. Neither of us could walk properly next day, but he's never done it since, it was a one off, he's become so soft, I need it hard again! I've even offered to let him bring one of his friends over and have a threesome, no holds barred, or even a couple of his friends, but he just won't do it!"

This was a side to my daughter that I had never seen or heard before, I have to admit that it did get me a bit 'hot under the collar'.

"Everything is so vanilla, Lyn only does the expected, I always know what she is going to do, I want the unexpected, the surprise, the shock of something new."

"Lisa, are you really telling me you want me to tie you up like a chicken and hang you from the ceiling then abuse you?"

She took a huge gulp of wine. "Yes please!"

*********************

I suddenly had a lot to think about, and to my mind not a long time to think about it. One daughter wanted me to be involved in her married sex life, and my youngest wanted me to be some sort of sexual domineer, inflicting pain and abusing her in ways I had never dreamed of, basically she was wanting to be brutalized! Just to top it all, my wife thought it was all a good idea and wanted to get involved. Then of course there was the fact that I had obviously been neglecting my wife's wants and needs as far as sex was concerned!

Over the following week or so Liz and I spent a lot of time watching bdsm videos online and looking at 'adult' supply websites. I was amazed at the variety of implements and equipment available, and at the price! Many of the items for sale at exorbitant prices were simply items repurposed from every day articles available from any DIY store. Chains, ropes, linkages, even tree ties were easily adaptable for more intimate uses. A visit and good search of my own shed and garage elicited even more usable items. Liz had suggested that we turn our spare bedroom into a bondage parlor for Lisa's birthday, so we set to work.

In the meantime, Marian had been gently but firmly pushing for me to 'visit' with her and Adrian.

A few days later my grandchildren had a sleepover at my house and I was back in Marian's living room. I was stood in front of the fireplace with my daughter knelt in front of me, sucking my hardening cock. Adrian wasn't in the room, but he was in the house. The idea was that he would watch unobtrusively at first and then maybe make himself known when he thought Marian and I were fully occupied with each other. This was the concession that I had asked for, for our first observed liaison, I was still not sure of myself in this situation.

I needn't have worried, with my hard cock being deep throated I barely noticed when Adrian came in and sat down. I continued fucking her face as her husband watched from the chair for a few minutes before Marian suddenly stood up.

"Give me a couple of minutes and then come up to the bedroom, both of you!"

Marian walked out of the room and I heard her walk up the stairs. A few moments later, after tucking myself back into my trousers I followed, Adrian coming closely behind.

Entering the master bedroom I found Marian waiting, she had removed the dress she had been wearing and was stood in her underwear, and the highest pair of heels I'd ever seen her wear. White stockings held up by garters, white panties and bra completed her ensemble. She looked stunning, and not at all like the sensibly dressed and demure daughter that I knew. Adrian walked past me and kissed her, a deep sexual kiss, and if I hadn't known better I'd have thought they were preparing to have sex themselves. But that wasn't the case, as they broke the kissing Marian told her husband to go sit.

"Now darling" she said in a low sexy drawl, "sit there and watch my dad fuck my insides out!"

No just getting my cock out this time, or just dropping my trousers and underwear, in seconds she had me naked and my cock in her mouth. She didn't suck me for long. Standing up on the bed, her heels digging deeply into the bedding, her panty covered sex just inches from my face as I sat upright she spoke.

"Take my knickers off me daddy, Adrian wants to see you take my knickers off me."

Hooking my forefingers into each side of her panties I pulled them down, revealing, unlike previously, that she was now fully shaved, her sex swollen and incredibly inviting. I didn't get long to take in that delightful sight before grabbing my head in her hands she stepped forward and kicking her panties off to one side she pulled me into her hot waiting sex.

She was wet, very wet, and as I ran my tongue up her crease she ground herself into my face. With my eyes tight into her groin I couldn't see what was happening to the side but I soon figured it out as I heard her comments.

"Oh no, you can't do that, you just get to watch! Do you like what you see? Can you see my daddy licking my cunt?"

I assume that Adrian was about to either join in or more likely get out his cock to Jack off. Marian wasn't having that though. The agreement was that he could watch, but that was all, and she was making sure he stuck to that agreement. I was too busy to care, my focus was on getting my tongue into my daughter's pussy as a prequel to having a good fuck!

"Look at me Aid' look at my dad licking me, can you see his tongue licking my cunt? My dad's tongue feels so good in me!"

My horny daughter was really teasing her husband, really rubbing it in. I had no sympathy for him, this was what he had said he wanted to see, his wife with another man. And I wasn't finished yet, this was just for starters and my submissive role was coming to an end as I reached around her and pulled her down to lay on the bed.

As her back hit the bed I grabbed her behind both knees and pushed her legs up and open. She squealed with laughter as I dived down and laved her sex, licking and gently biting her lower lips and clitoris. She didn't waste the opportunity to further goad her husband.

"Look Aid' see how my dad licks my cunt, Oohh he's so good at it! Can you see his tongue going in me?"

I didn't care if he could see or not, I was too engrossed in what I was doing. Marian had by now grabbed a double handful of my hair and was bucking and squirming, and getting wetter and wetter.

Finally forcing my head up so that I could catch my breath I looked my daughter in the face as she screamed her orgasm and demanded "Fuck me, fuck me now!"

I couldn't ignore that, the fact that Adrian was sat within a few feet seemed to make me even more willing than I would otherwise have been! I walked my way up the bed towards Marian's head on my hands, taking her legs with me. As I got higher her legs did the same, and they were pushed open at the same time. I leaned down and took first one, then the other nipple in my mouth, gently biting and pulling at them one at a time. The effect was instant.

"Oh yes! Daddy, bite my tits, harder, harder!"

Looking briefly over at Adrian I could see that he appeared to be just as turned on as his wife, at least that is if the bulge in his groin was any indication!

I smiled inwardly, and outwardly as my daughter reached down and grabbed my erection, using it to rub herself. Finally lifting myself up from her breasts I looked her in the eyes as she held me at her entrance, then at a slight nod from her I drove myself down and filled her in one thrust.

"Yes! Fuck me daddy, fuck me! Look Adrian, this is what you wanted to see, my cunt being filled by another man! And look Adrian, it's my dad, my dad is fucking me!"

I was fucking her alright, there was no friction at all as I hammered into her, all restraint gone, she was so wet I imagined her husband sat so close could hear the suction noise as I rose and then slammed down into her.

As I worked up to a rhythm Marian threw her arms around me then worked them down to my buttocks, pulling me in to her. I could feel her fingernails digging into my flesh as she pulled harder and harder. As she dug her nails into me she simultaneously talked to me, and her husband.

"Oh yes dad, do it! Look Adrian, just look!"

To the side of me I could see Adrian, sweat coating his brow as he watched me fuck his wife, the simple fact of him being there seemed to spur me on to harder and faster thrusts. Marian must have felt my impending explosion because she cried out "In me dad, cum in me!"

That did it and I burst inside her! The long drawn out moan, coupled with the suddenly rigid stance to her body told me that my daughter had also reached a peak in our exertions, and the length of her moan was extremely gratifying!

I was spent, there was no denying it. I wasn't quite finished though, I needed to have a conversation with both my daughter and my son in law. Before I could say anything however my daughter spoke up.

"Stay in me dad, please! Aid, now you can get it out and give me it!"

Adrian had obviously been waiting for this instruction, he quickly got up and came over, kneeling on the bed near Marian's head. He took out his rigid cock and began to jack off into her face, as she opened her mouth and took him in.

I slowly slid in and out as I watched my daughter attempt to deep throat her husband as he masturbated. Watching me fuck his wife however had had it's effect on him, he didn't last long before he sprayed her open mouth, and her face with jets of white sticky cum.

I sat back, my now almost fully limp cock slipping out of her vagina, followed by a thick stream of cum. Marian, my now sated daughter, lay on the bed, her face covered in her husband's cum and mine dribbling out of her pussy. I don't think I'd ever seen her look so relaxed and happy.

"Your turn next darling!"

I wasn't going to stick around and watch my daughter and son in law having sex so I gathered up my discarded clothes and made my exit. After visiting the bathroom I was about to leave when Marian came downstairs and asked what my rush was?

She laughed at my explanation and explained that she was referring to Adrian fucking another woman while she got to watch! This was actually music to my ears, so, when Adrian came downstairs a few minutes later we had coffee and a long conversation.

It was the evening after Lisa's birthday, we'd gone out for a meal on her birthday, the whole family, even the children. It had been a success, but I could see by the way that Lisa kept making eye contact with me that she had been expecting something different.

Our second bedroom is pretty large by British bedroom standards, but not large enough to accommodate all that we had wanted in our bondage parlour plus the bed, so the bed had to go, down the hall into another room.

In place of the bed was my home made restraining block. It was copied from a structure I'd seen in one of the videos that Liz and I had watched. It resembled a set of medieval stocks, the real difference being that it was much lower, the person being pinioned having to lay along a wooden bench, set at waist height. The bench was short, so the pinioned person would have their feet down on or very close to the floor. Feet and leg restraints were made from Velcro tree straps; I was quite proud of the finished product.

Next to the restraining block was a rescued item from the shed, a formally rusty old garden swing frame. A good clean up, a few new nuts and bolts and a tin of paint had transformed it into the perfect support for the sex swing that Liz had purchased from an online auction site. The frame had originally supported two swings, but now just had the single sex swing, and a set of wrist and ankle ties fastened at strategic points. This was Liz's project piece, along with the idea of lighting the room with a single low power red light bulb. Heavy blackout curtains at the window darkened the room, the darkness broken only by the red light and a single flame from a low temperature wax candle.

Just inside the door was a small table, laid on it an assortment of items purchased from an adult supply website. A couple of paddles, a couple of floggers, a set of different sized butt plugs, nipple clamps, other clamps, gags, blindfolds and handcuffs. Liz had explained that she had had help from Lynsey selecting the items, along with some other things that I hadn't seen and which were housed in the drawer below the table.

The scene was set, we just needed the birthday girl, willing and ready to go. We needed two other things, we needed the timing to work out and we needed me to get my act together. I was still hesitant, I love my daughters, and yes, that love had developed into a physical activity. But now I was expected to physically hurt one of them, she had made it quite clear that halfhearted spanking was not expected, she had made it quite clear that if I was to do what she wanted she expected no mercy, no let up, she wanted to be hurt! I didn't think I could do it.

I went downstairs and joined the party, a rather muted party if I'm honest. Lynsey and Gerald had made their excuses, and Bill was absent as well. This was all by design, Lynsey knew of the plan but couldn't attend without Gerald, and he (it was assumed) would never approve of the activities, and Bill had been asked (very carefully, by myself), but had politely declined. He hadn't objected, in fact he was happy to hear of the plan, but didn't want to be involved. We had simply asked Lisa over for a quiet evening, we hadn't told her what to expect, and she was obviously thrown by the fact that Marian and Adrian were there.

I allowed everyone one glass of wine, and then told Lisa that I wanted to show her something upstairs. I had stipulated to the others that they were not to have more than one glass, alcohol and what we were about to do don't mix.

My telling Lisa that I had something to show her was the signal for Marian and Adrian to announce that it was time for them to go. As I led Lisa out of one door so my other daughter and her husband appeared to leave through the other door, my wife leading them. We stopped outside the bedroom door, I was still unsure of myself and just had to give my baby girl one last chance to back out, yes, for my benefit, not hers.

"Remember what you said you wanted for your birthday? Well, it lies behind this door, but if you go in there, there is no going back Lisa. It's all been carefully thought out, but if you go in there you will get hurt!" I stepped forward and opened the door.

Lisa took a step closer and her eyes scanned the room. I put my arm across the doorway. Her face was glowing with a huge grin.

"I mean it sweetheart, if you go in there you accept whatever happens, no complaints afterwards. Oh, and you are not allowed any clothes in there either."

"I need the toilet!"

Lisa walked to the next door in the hallway and disappeared into the bathroom. I breathed a sigh, whether of relief or disappointment I'm not sure. Whatever, I had to catch my breath a few moments later when after hearing the flush of the toilet I watched my daughter emerge naked into the hallway.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

"You need to pick a safe word."

"Get me in there daddy, no rules, no safe words, I'm ready for this!" Kissing me gently on the lips she walked into the room.

************************************

I followed my youngest daughter into the bedroom that we had converted into a ... I'm not sure what I would call it, a bondage room, a dungeon? Maybe an S and M parlor? Whatever we call it, Lisa knew what she wanted, and walking naked into the room signified that she was ready for whatever I threw at her, and she had said so.

My wife and I had rehearsed the next few minutes several times. The first thing we had decided to do was to blindfold her, this increasing the tension, and hopefully the expectation. This I did , before Lisa had chance to really view the room. Next I picked up the ball gag from the table and quickly fastened it in place, the ball going into her mouth and the strap fastening quite tightly around her head. The room was quite dark so I needed to be careful as I guided my daughter into the room and over to the apparatus that I had built.

I laid her down along the bench top, her feet just managed to touch the floor, giving her a little support, they were held in place to the legs of the bench. Her head was laid through the aperture of the cross piece, the top part then swinging down and fastening with a Velcro strap, her hands down the upright, also fastened with Velcro strapping. In some sort of urgency, Lisa would be able to free herself, but she was nevertheless quite firmly pinioned.

As my eyes adjusted to the dim lighting of the room I was able to clearly see my quite beautiful daughter, fastened to the wooden bench, looking almost as if she was in a medieval pillory. It was now or never, time for some 'discipline'!

I picked up a spanking paddle and gently rubbed it up and down my daughter's bare ass cheeks, then gave her a good whack with it! She jumped, I asked if she was ok? Her swiftly nodding head assured me that she was so I told her to keep nodding after each stroke of the paddle as long as she wanted me to continue.