The Lucky Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five good strokes later and I was feeling that I should consider stopping, but when I once again asked her if she was alright she nodded vigorously and tried to spit out the ball gag. I went round in front of her and removed it.

"Vanilla dad! You are still so vanilla! Stop messing about and do it properly! And stop asking me for permission!"

I'd paddled her about as hard as I was prepared to, and here she was shouting that I wasn't hitting her hard enough!

"Please dad, do it fucking properly!"

As I placed the gag back in her mouth I saw the door open behind her and Liz quietly enter the room, followed by Marian and Adrian. Liz had very obviously heard Lisa's outburst, she went straight to the table and took up a pair of what I recognized as nipple clamps. From the drawer beneath the table she took a pair of small weights.

We had all previously agreed that when my wife and Marian entered the room we would all remain silent, so there was no noise at all when her mother attached first the nipple clamps, and then the weights to the clamps.

Lisa gave an audible gasp when the weights were each attached, and I could clearly see that her nipples were being pulled and stretched by the weights. Having completed that task, my wife then picked up a longer though narrower paddle and laid it hard across her daughter's backside. I flinched myself as Liz laid into the task of spanking Lisa, she was obviously doing it harder than I had been. Lisa just kept nodding, although I could see she was jumping at every stroke.

More was to come though. Liz took up the single candle that was burning and slowly and deliberately poured some of the melted wax onto Lisa's back. We had experimented with the candle before accepting that it was ok to use it. The wax was very hot, but not so hot as to cause actual burns, this was just as well, because after dribbling the wax down her back Liz also allowed some to dribble into the crack of her buttocks.

Lisa's reaction to the candle wax was to moan even louder and her body shook as she gasped and attempted to control her breathing.

Meanwhile my other daughter and her husband had been busy. We had had only one rehearsal of fastening Marian into the sex swing, it was a complicated affair of straps and fastenings that when completed left her suspended from the swing frame, her hands bound out of the way and her legs wide open at just below waist height, the perfect height for fucking her! As I looked towards the swing I saw her, naked and fastened, and grinning like a Cheshire cat. Adrian was stood in front of her, also naked. Liz, my wife, had, as she frequently does, gone the whole nine yards. She was dressed as the quintessential dominatrix. Black leather boots, a black corset affair, black stockings and a leather collar. Finishing her outfit was a pegging set, the dildos for which were on the table.

It was time for phase two. After putting down the paddle, Liz picked up the largest steel butt plug and handed it to me, along with a tube of lubricant. This bit was pre-planned, I applied a large amount of the lube to Lisa's butt hole, and slowly worked the plug in. I knew she could take it, it was the same size as one I had seen her have inserted by Lynsey in Italy. Having gotten it in I took more notice of her poor backside. It was red raw, she must be in pain I thought, and I nearly stroked her in sympathy had not Liz given me a not so gently kick!

I was still in my clothes, but I quickly stripped and stood there in all my glory, my penis semi hard, I had found it a bit disturbing watching my wife beat our daughter with such gusto. I was getting harder though, knowing what was coming. I stood back as Liz fitted a dildo to her harness and lubricated it. I parted my daughter's ass cheeks and watched as my wife slid her harnessed dildo into her obviously wet vagina. We had figured that it needed to be my hands which are bigger and rougher than Liz's, to maintain, at least for a little longer the illusion that I was the only other person in the room. That illusion was about to be shattered!

Lisa was moaning loudly as her mother fucked her from behind and then leant forwards and plucked both nipple clamps from her, I handed Liz the flogger from the table then with Adrian on one side of her and me on the other, we began to quickly flick and pluck at her nipples, the now super sensitivity making her squeal out loud, in spite of the gag. When her breathing seemed as though it was slowing a little, Adrian went to her head and fully removed the ball gag. Before she could utter more than a few garbled words, the gag was replaced by his rampant cock. Adrian didn't mess about as he began to fuck her mouth, driving himself fully into her throat.

It was now obvious to Lisa that she and I were not alone so Liz spoke up.

"Do you like this Lisa, do you like your mummy fucking you?" Lisa of course couldn't answer, not with what she assumed was her dad's cock down her throat!

When a minute or two later the blindfold was unceremoniously pulled from her eyes she blinked to accustom her eyes to the room and then her eyes went incredibly wide as the first thing she clearly saw was her dad fucking her sister, who was suspended from the swing! Only then did she look up to see that it was her brother in law fucking her mouth!

Lisa's look of wonderment was only spoiled by the fact that Adrian was deep in her mouth and at that moment her mother began to use the flogger on her back, alternating between her left and right sides, high enough that the strands of the flogger curled a little to the front and hit the sides of her breasts.

Marian at this point also found her voice and begged me to fuck her harder. Then, "Fuck her Aid', I want to see your cock in my little sister!"

Liz stepped back and Adrian went and took her place, with one swift move he was balls deep in her. I looked down at Marian as she told me that this was Lisa's show and that I should go to her as well. We smiled at each other as I withdrew from her and went to Lisa.

I stood in front of her, my raging cock just inches from her mouth. "Are you ok?" I asked her very quietly.

"Never better!" She grunted as her brother in law drove himself into her.

Adrian fucked her hard from behind and I fucked her mouth, spit-roasting I think they call it. I turned to see my wife now enthusiastically fucking Marian who was being very encouraging, to all of us!

Marian was suspended in the swing, her legs open and Liz stood between them. The height seemed to have worked out just about right as Liz was stood comfortably, her hands holding Marian's hips as she swayed back and forth, driving the dildo into her daughter. Marian was being very vocal with shouts of "Yes, yes!" And " Oh god, why didn't we think of this year's ago?"

I don't know what turned me on more, what I was doing with one daughter, or what my wife was doing with the other daughter? Either way, I needed to slow down or I would have finished very quickly. I was thrusting very deep into Lisa, I could feel the tip of my penis hitting the back of her throat, causing her to momentarily gag on it, but after only a few thrusts her gag reflex seemed to relax and I felt myself penetrating further. I had never been so deep in a mouth, and I was suddenly being held, just for a second or two by her teeth!

I was getting to my boiling point, I could feel the impending eruption when I turned and saw Liz helping Marian get out of the swing. They both then went to the table and picked up implements, Marian the narrow paddle and Liz a short riding crop from the drawer.

I pulled out and burst all over Lisa's face as my wife and Marian laid their weapons across Lisa's back and buttocks with increasing severity. I stood back and took a close look at my youngest daughter. She was covered in sweat, she was gasping for breath and crying, but she was smiling at me in a way that showed she was thoroughly enjoying herself.

As I watched, Adrian gave a sudden grunt and his demeanour showed that he too had come, deep inside his sister in law. Our actions weren't lost on Liz and Marian as they both stepped away and put down the paddle and crop.

As I stepped forward and began to unfastened the head and arm restraints Liz unfastened the Velcro foot straps. Lisa fell into my arms as she attempted to get off the bench, she was slick with sweat and her legs seemed to be unable to support her. At her insistence I supported her out of the room and into the bathroom where together we stood under the shower for a couple of minutes to cool down and wash away the sweat and remnants of dried wax from her body as well as the come that was caked over her face and in her hair.

As I held my daughter in my arms under the spray from the shower she started laughing.

"You do realize that I still have a butt plug up my bum don't you daddy?"

Her voice indicated playfulness, so I played along with her.

"Well we can't have you walking around with a thing like that up your bottom can we, you'd better take it out!"

"Oh daddy, I couldn't do that, you put it in there so I wouldn't dream of taking it out myself!"

If she wanted to play this game then it was ok with me, besides, I felt a stirring down below, maybe I wasn't quite finished for the evening yet. Bending her over I spied the jewelled end of the steel butt plug and gently worked my fingers around it. As I started to withdraw it Lisa said to take it slowly and work it in and out a little so as to make it easier.

Before long I was no longer just withdrawing the plug, I was actively fucking her with it, and she was getting very worked up as her enjoyment made her more and more vocal.

"Oh yes, do that to me daddy, in and out, oh yes, that's good!"

Finally, I pulled the plug out entirely, leaving her anus wide open and very inviting.

"Do it dad, do it now!"

I was hard again, my daughter was bent over in front of me, and the shower was still playing over our bodies. I had to do it. With a single thrust I speared her ass, my penis going deep inside her and my balls hitting her swollen pussy lips.

Her deep, low but loud groan of pleasure was music to my ears as I started thrusting in and almost out of her accommodating anus. She loved it, and began begging me to go harder and faster, her words becoming indecipherable with her moans.

I lost track of time until I felt myself tensing, getting ready to come, and finally shooting off, deep in my daughter's bowels, to the accompaniment of her shaking legs and low moans as she too had what appeared to be a shattering orgasm.

Later, as the five of us sat with full wine glasses my crazy sexy youngest daughter gave us her opinion on the evening's activities.

"I was terrified, exhilarated, and completely at everyone's mercy. I loved every minute of it!"

"So what now?" Marian asked.

I hadn't really planned what to do with the room, or the bench and swing, so I said I'd just dismantle it all and put it in the garage. I must admit that I was pleasantly surprised by the shouts of "No, no!"

"Dad, you can't just take it all to bits, it's great! Besides, I didn't get to have a go in the swing, and that looks like great fun!" Lisa looked shocked at the prospect of losing her play room.

"Well" said Marian, "you'll have to put a lock on the door if you're going to keep it as it is, you don't want the kids wandering in there when they are here!"

So, that's what I did, with a lock on the door the room was safe from little prying eyes.

***********************************

Six months later.

As you might expect, in six months a few things have changed.

Firstly, as was inevitable, Gerald arrived home unexpectedly one Sunday afternoon, what he found was not me, but Lisa, in a compromising position with Lynsey.

Secondly was his reaction. He nonchalantly took the riding crop from his wife and laid it on Lisa for half a dozen good strokes, then handing it back had commented that he'd always wanted to do that and that he thought Lynsey could have done better than the kitchen chair that Lisa was tied to in her usual position of being bent over the back of it with her head over the seat and her hands tied to the front legs!

Third. When just a little later the two sisters went downstairs to face the music they were told that Gerald had suspected for some time that they were involved in sexual activity together and that he was quite comfortable with the situation!

This wasn't the reaction that Lynsey had expected at all and not being one to simply accept what was said she questioned it. Gerald told her that as a man who travelled extensively he had fully expected her to have the occasional affair, and he added, he himself wasn't 'dead yet', indicating that he also on occasion might wander from the straight and narrow.

Following from that particular discussion it was agreed that Lynsey should convert the large studio room above their garage into a 'play' room. For about two weeks Lynsey had procrastinated, yes, it would be great to have that facility, but she and Lisa were not the only ones involved in their activities.

Gerald however seemed very keen to get that project underway, he explained that once it was up and running he hoped to get at least a little enjoyment from it himself. Then he had asked the ten million dollar question.

"Is it just you and Lisa I can look forward to seeing in there, or are there others?"

We, as a family had always said that although we would not rub Gerald's face in our activities, should be ever ask, we would tell the truth, and face the consequences. Lynsey told him everything.

******************************

Gerald as a rule doesn't do pubs. So it was in a nice restaurant two days later that he and I had a meaningful discussion. It was all very civilized, and I have to admit, completely different from what I expected. Gerald described himself as a man of the world. Unknown to myself he had been in an accident shortly after his own youngest son (to his first wife) had been born, and had sustained injuries to his testicles and upper thighs, as well as one of his legs. He could no longer father children, and without hormone treatment couldn't sustain an erection.

After his first wife passed away and he married Lynsey he knew that she would 'stray', and on rare occasions he took relief elsewhere as well, but not necessarily in the form of penetrative sex. He didn't explain further, but said that he was happy that Lynsey had kept her activities, no matter how extreme, in the family. Then he used my wife's favourite term, "you are a lucky man!"

So that's the situation now. Full disclosure across the whole adult family with the exception of our son.

Our largest spare bedroom is back to being a bedroom, and the studio room above Gerald and Lynsey's garage is now a pretty well equipped 'play room'.

My wife has excelled as a dominatrix, she may not enjoy a great deal of penetrative sex herself but she certainly enjoys giving it! All three of my daughters enjoy her attention, but the most appreciative seems to actually be Marian who has turned out to be particularly fond of being with another female. Gerald has, on the odd occasion, joined in the fun, he is particularly fond of rope bondage and is fast becoming an expert on various aspects of knots and bindings. Bill is still reticent, he had turned up once or twice with Lisa, but never takes an active part.

As for myself and Adrian, we both accept the attentions of all four of our ladies, no matter what that may entail! The only territory we have never explored is each other, and all four of our ladies are exerting pressure on that direction!

Will we give in? Only time will tell.

Thanks for reading.