The Lucky One Ch. 02

Story Info
Accidental sex with a stranger...
3k words
4.28
23.7k
22

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lester drove all night and pulled into a Best Western around 6 in the morning. He had enough cash to purchase a week, but he decided to just go one night at a time. He still hadn't completely calmed down after his narrow escape, and he couldn't shake a lingering sense of danger.

He slept for three hours, then went to Wal Mart to get a few sets of clothing, toiletries and necessities.

He was still feeling hyped up after returning to his hotel room. What was nagging at the edges of his mind? Why did he feel as if something important was being forgotten?

He laid back on the bed and tried to clear his mind. He kept being drawn back to the sensory memory of shooting load after load of sperm directly down that young girl's throat. Or the thrill of his narrow escape from the pimp. But after fifteen minutes or so of slow breathing, he was finally able to calm his mind and relax.

The iPhone. Fuck.

He was smarter than that! Shit, how could he have missed that? He leapt up and rushed to his new canvas bag and pulled out the clutch purse. Within seconds, he had placed the phone in the mini fridge and he was out the door. Thank god he hadn't paid for a whole week!

Two hours south, a large grim man was driving steadily closer.

Lester got back in his car and drove across town to another hotel. He figured he was just being paranoid. After all, that muscle bound meathead probably didn't know how to work the advanced features on an iPhone, but hey, why take the risk?

It was noon by the time he got settled in his new room. He decided to try his new luck and go job hunting. He was planning on dropping by the mall anyway for some better clothes, so he tried there first.

As he walked in the front door, he saw a beautiful young security guard. She was a gorgeous Latina woman, with long silky black hair and a lush figure. The cheap black polyester of her uniform did nothing to hide her sensuous curves.

He walked up to her shyly and said, "Sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you're hiring?"

She broke immediately into a huge grin. "Are you kidding me? We just had three people quit at once and we are desperate for personnel." She grabbed him by the arm and led him down a back hallway.

"I can run a quick background check and get you fully singed up if you can work the late shift tonight. Eight to two am. You'll be in the entertainment zone on the east side of the mall. The bars and theater stay open late. Do you have an ID?"

Lester just nodded dumbly and handed over his driver's license. This was amazing!

He did his shopping and picked up the requisite black slacks and black polo shirt for his new job, and was back to the hotel by 3pm. He wasn't tired and he had five more hours before his shift started.

He felt hyped and excited. Good lord how his life had changed!

Across town, a large angry man sat on a hotel bed. The jimmied door hung open. He was looking down at the still cold iPhone in his lap. It looked like he had driven hours for nothing.

Then he glanced at the trash can. There was something in it. He stood up, looming to his full six foot ten inches, and walked over to the trash.

He plucked a Wal Mart receipt out and grinned a horrible grin.

* * * * *

Lester decided to drive around town. He was feeling better than he had in years, and he just couldn't sit around the hotel room watching TV. As he drove around, he couldn't help but smile at the world. Everything was going to be different now!

Stopped at a light, on a whim he pulled out his phone and took a selfie. He posted it to Facebook with the caption "On top of the world!"

It felt good to proclaim it to the world.

Just then he spotted a nude dancing club. Just what he needed! He was still feeling randy and energetic from all of yesterday's antics. And he had a pocket full of cash!

He pulled into the lot and walked inside. He decided to just watch the stage show for a while and get his bearings before pursuing a table dance.

The stage was elevated a little bit above the level of the tables that lined the edges. There were two poles in the center, but early afternoon was not a peak time, and there was only one dancer on stage.

She was a painfully skinny blonde woman, possibly anorexic. Still, she had nice small tits and a trimmed bush, and she knew how to move. Like many extremely skinny women, she had angular facial features but she still managed to be quite attractive in a vulnerable way.

Since Lester was the only person at the stage area, she started to play to him. She gyrated her hips suggestively and gave him smoldering looks. Lester took out a twenty dollar bill and placed it on his table.

She got down on all fours and crawled towards him, slowly, with hips twitching like a cat. Eyes locked to his. Despite being so skinny, her hips still widened pleasingly, and her ass was small but well-shaped. Lester felt himself hardening.

She reached forward and took the twenty, folding and palming it. Stage dancers usually got one dollar bills. With a wicked grin, she slowly crawled around and presented her ass to him. He drew in a breath at the beauty of her little flower. She had kept the patch of hair above but had cleaned up the hair on either side of her slit.

But what absolutely brought Lester to full throbbing hardness was the slobbery drenched condition of her little pussy. It was absolutely drenched! The little exhibitionist was getting off making him hard!

She looked back at him, her beautiful face blushing with the lust-shame of showing off her obvious slutty arousal. Lester couldn't believe his luck. Out of all the burned-out exotic dancers in the world, he had stumbled upon the rare true exhibitionist dancer. And on off hours, so he had her all to himself!

She began gyrating her hips in the most fuckable way. Lester could imagine mounting her and stuffing his cock into her slobbering hole. He was so painfully hard the tip of his cock was sticking out well above his waistband.

She was still grinding her hips and was becoming so aroused the pussy juice was literally dribbling down her thighs.

Lester looked around. There were a few men back in isolated nooks getting personal dances, and there was a bored bartender looking at his phone on the other side of the club, but no one else.

Fuck it. He reached down and pulled his cock out through his zipper. Why the hell not? There was an empty glass on the edge of the stage that he could dump his load in.

When the dancer saw his hand drop below the table, she grinned wickedly. She now began to thrust her hips backwards as he absently jerked on his throbbing cock. Their eyes were locked with passionate heat. She knew what she was doing to him and she loved it.

Lester watched in lustful fascination as a pearly drop of pussy juice slowly dripped from her engorged hot red little clit. It stretched out like clear taffy all the way to the floor. His cock felt harder than it ever had before, and he could feel it throbbing in time with his heartbeat.

With his free hand, he dug in his pocket and peeled out another twenty. He laid it reverently on the table in front of him. She shifted her lustful gaze to the money and slowly and provocatively stood up, sticking out her thin but shapely ass lewdly the whole way up. Soon she was standing on her fuck-me heels, facing away, ass thrust out in a classic "come get some" pose. He drank in the beauty of her tiny ass framing that slobbery hole.

But as she turned around, one of her feet hit the slime patch from her dribbling pussy and she lost her footing. Her left leg slid backwards, since she was turning in that direction. She over compensated by thrusting her right foot forward. This proved too athletic a motion for the six inch heels to accommodate, and her right ankle began to bend.

It all happened in a split second. She had to either fall or break her ankle, and of course she chose to fall. Since her motion was forward, she fell towards Lester. For his part, Lester was able to stand up and reach out his arms to try to catch her.

Being all of five foot two and skinny as a rail, she probably only weighed 85 pounds. He was able to reach out and grab her under her arms just by sheer reflex. However, her forward momentum was such that she toppled him backwards, off balance.

As they both fell to the ground, with Lester beneath, the most unlikely thing happened. He struck the ground first, laid flat, and she landed on him a heartbeat later - directly impaling herself on his rock hard cock!

The violence and sudden nature of the fall kept both of them from realizing what had happened at first. They were both startled and bruised and not fully cognizant of the full implications of the situation.

The dancer came to her wits first, realizing that some of her pain was in an improbable place, namely her vagina! She also simultaneously felt incredible pleasure flood her entire body. She looked down and saw the man's enormous cock buried hilt deep in her sopping pussy.

Lester also became aware of what was happening. He couldn't believe his cock had slid all the way into this stranger's cunt! He had never been balls-deep in a woman in his entire life! He'd only had sex five times, and each time it was awkward and not really satisfying.

But the violence of the fall and the extreme lubrication of the horny woman's cunt had achieved the impossible! He had slid all the way inside her in one slick stroke. And now his throbbing member was being squeezed by the anorexic dancer's hot little fuck hole. His instinct was to rut and fuck like an animal, but he had no idea how the woman would react. Was this rape? He had never even heard of such a thing!

The dancer was absolutely shocked. This was the most unlikely scenario she had ever experienced! She decided to simply pull herself off him and go to the dressing room to collect her thoughts.

So she pushed down with her hands and began to slowly unskewer herself. As the massive cock drug against the walls of her vagina, she felt deep and overwhelming pleasure. They both moaned as inch after inch was slowly withdrawn from her cunt. Finally, with her back arched, she had all but the mushroom knob of his cockhead withdrawn.

At that moment they looked into each other's eyes. Neither wanted separation. She felt an aching in her empty pussy and a flaming need to be refilled by that massive horn. For his part, his cock was standing rigidly at attention, harder than ever, straining to be back inside that luscious hot wet cunt.

But he did not move a muscle. As much as he yearned to thrust back up inside her, he was not that kind of man.

The young dancer was deeply conflicted. She knew she had to get up right away. It would only be moments before someone noticed them. On the other hand, she had never been so violently and totally filled in her life. She had felt his cock pushing against her most secret inner space: her cervix. She yearned to feel it again.

In the end her body made the decision for her. As in a dream she felt her ass lowering again and she felt his amazing cock sliding back into her clenching cunt.

Lester laid there frozen as the skinny girl reimpaled herself on his throbbing pole. He could feel the walls of her vice-tight pussy clenching and unclenching as she slowly lowered herself fully back onto his pistoning cock.

Finally, she was grinding her pubic bone against his, and his balls were firmly squashed against her asshole. She felt completely filled and she felt thrills of pleasure/pain as his massive cockhead ground against her cervix.

Across the room, the bartender looked up from his phone. What was that sound? He thought.

It was then that the dam broke. The dancer lost all composure, all semblance of civilized behavior. She lost her fucking mind and started fucking that beautiful giant cock. Her pussy was making lewd squishing sounds as she went berserk, tearing up her guts on his massive prong. She was making little high-pitched squeaks with each inthrust.

The room was filling with the raunchy odor of sex, and by this time everyone knew what was happening. The bartender was walking towards them, and several of the other patrons and dancers were getting cell phones out to videotape them.

Lester was in pure heaven. He had never experienced such deeply satisfying sex. He reached down and grabbed the dancer's tiny little ass and used that leverage to penetrate her deeper. They both groaned as his cock bottomed out against her cringing little cervix.

They were animals. Thrusting and grunting and pounding against each other. Oblivious to the world around them as they each drove the other to a massive impending orgasm.

The bartender was shouting now, "Get off him! Heather, what the fuck?"

But they were gone to the world. She felt it first. A fire kindled in the depths of her tummy, and that fire grew hotter and hotter until it washed over her entire body. Her orgasm took her by storm, washing away all conscious thought in a wave of pure pleasure.

Lester felt her go and he lost it too. It was too much. Her grinding buttocks in his hands. Her little titties dragging rock hard nipples across his new shirt. And when she came... her slick little cunny began to spasm and milk him like a goddamn cow! It was like her whole body was conspiring to draw the sperm from his balls. He could feel it rising, an unstoppable tsunami of sexual pleasure.

By now the bartender was pulling at the dancer's shoulders, and the other customers were watching or videoing, mesmerized by the sheer animal lust they were witnessing.

And then Lester went over the edge. He let out a desperate cry and unleashed a torrent of sperm directly into the young girl's desperately clenching tummy.

The bartender couldn't believe it. He was a strong man, but he couldn't seem to get this tiny girl off this guy! They were just grunting and thrusting and clinging to each other with maniacal strength.

Some of the other patrons had moved around behind and were staring wide eyed at the union of their bodies. It was a pearly, gooey mess! They could clearly see his undershaft pulsing as he injected shot after shot of hot baby juice directly into the deeps of her vagina. As they continued to moan and thrust, thick pearls of sperm dripped out around their frothing union and down his thick cock shaft.

And still they kept coming. Each was lost to the world. Grunting and joining in the most intimate and powerful way. Perfect strangers touching each other's deepest and most intimate core.

Lester was lost. Reduced to core sensation. Flooding pleasure as his semen impregnated a total stranger. It seemed to go on forever!

The other patrons and dancers raised their eyebrows. Who could cum this long? It was absurd and sexy as hell!

Finally they came down. Their thrusts and grunts grew less frenzied, and Lester felt an almost painful twinge in his balls as his cock attempted to pump sperm that didn't exist. He felt her tight tunnel clench and draw the last few drops deep inside.

Deep in her tummy, a million thrusting spermatozoa were racing towards a fertile egg.

The bartender was finally able to get her off Lester, and he pulled her upright with a combined look of lust and disgust on his face. She stood there swaying, only partially alert, spasms still running through her tummy, and pearly sperm and cunt juice dribbling down both legs. She was so skinny she had a pronounced gap between her legs, and long gooey gobs of cum were dribbling directly from her vagina, stringing all the way to pool on the floor.

"Get to the dressing room!" he shouted, overly loud.

Then he turned to Lester, who was sitting up and tucking his cock back in his pants.

"And you, you son of a bitch..."

* * * * *

Several miles away a large man in a designer suit was sitting down at a hotel desk with a laptop. He logged onto facebook. Searched the name "Lester Elderberry" that he had found on the receipt.

"Damn."

The profile was closed.

No problem. He sent a friend request. No guy ever turned down a friend request from "Tammy Titanium." He's been running that fake profile for years, so it looked real. And he'd peppered it with half-naked photos of his best client.

In the next day or two, he would have an inside window on what this joker was up to. His eyes smoldered.

Rape and rob one of my girls? I don't fucking think so. You're going to die geek boy.

Chapter three coming soon...