All Comments on 'The Luddite Conspiracy Ch. 04'

by SirThopas

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
swimwriterswimwriteralmost 13 years ago
Keep it up friend

you have your onw class. I did realise that you always have resolved ending in your stories, but you stilll leave some puzzles, in stories, which are exactly what readers want to see, that is motive for cheating, why would a wife cheat, like she did in Mad Dog, other stuff is good, thriller, and consipiracy. And one more thing, i noticed that all of your stories are based on lack of communication, but that is justified bcoz same are based on conversations, but it is very stressfull to read people talking but not saying exact words which could have ended the whole story, but again, why end the stoy? so its ok, but would be better if we know why people do things, what they do, isn;t that why we read stories to learn that fact, and ofcourse sex part.

Thanx again for wonderful stories, i always look forward to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i think i have a new favourite writer....

non wimp hero, non slut wife, and villains lose..... and non bizarre plot like 'mad dog'.....

damn good stuff....

i still feel that you peaked at 'in memoriam', though....

hey, quick question (answer here), if 'in memoriam' was to be made into a movie, who'd you choose as the leads???

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 13 years ago
Sorry...

...but after the incredibly high standard set by your previous chapters, this didn't quite make the grade. I know it's meant to be inconclusive, as life always is, so it's not that that's missing. It just seems a bit rushed and unconvincing... especially the crucial scene in the boardroom. Still gave it a five though.

Oh, and I don't understand the tagline. St Enoch or St Thenew was the mother of Kentigern, patron Saint of my home city of Glasgow. She's unlikely to have ever wielded a hammer...

wahoo4895wahoo4895almost 13 years ago
I like your style.

I appreciate the comment at the 'end' of the story. There's nothing better than a good story...one you don't want to see end.

poorrichardpoorrichardalmost 13 years ago
Promise

Keep it up man. I think you have a tiger by the tail and this could turn into something really good!

grogers7grogers7almost 13 years ago
Perhaps you should write the Great American Novel

You have the talent. James Michener's Hawaii is similarly constructed. I'll have to keep notes so I can get the most out of your stories. Your characters are real and your insight into the human psyche reveals character motivations that are real.

Very good. Very well written

ohioohioalmost 13 years ago
Please keep it going.

You are writing some of the most original and compelling stories posted here, and those of us fortunate to find them are very grateful. So I look forward to many more, and hope they will be coming along soon.

With my thanks,

ohio

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Ohio said it all

My feeling is that you need to do several more stories, not post and then try to redo them, "differently".

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
Thinner

make them leaner and thinner. too meandering to hold on to the reader's interest, at times. too much dialogue, don't harm the words during the process of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
writing is well above

the comprehension capacity of mental midgets like chootkaboot. Idiots like that offering advice to you is like Dicky the Nerdboy telling Michael Jordan how to play basketball.

Link where your writing can be purchased; I'll buy every book.

Excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No ending...nothing resolved.....makes it an interesting waste of time...

Sorry.

shuttlepilotshuttlepilotover 12 years ago
It's

too damn bad that Gina decides to fight for her marriage AFTER she cheats on her husband. As much as I appreciate the effort for the author's work, he has painted a picture of a very stupid woman, willing to cheat after only three days based on really nothing but circumstantial evidence and without even talking to her husband. Truly a sorry excuse for a woman, definitely a sorry excuse for a wife.

Glenda_FiddichGlenda_Fiddichabout 12 years ago
i don't understand

why you haven't been more discovered. Way up there with DQS1 et al. Keep having fun. Please.

Best

M

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Loved it

the ending helps it all make sense. There is more coming. Unfortunately, it has been over two years and will likely never come. Too bad, because you are one of my all time favorites and I find all these stories to be amazing. Five stars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
One more comment

if this were to ever continue, I suspect that it would be the wife who has the most trouble with getting past this episode. Sure, hubby has much to be upset with, but given the circumstances he should be able to ultimately get past what she did. She, on the other hand, has to live with the incredible guilt of cheating on her husband. Additionally, she did it at a time when he was hurting over the loss of his child (a deep wound reopened by the accident withe the Technica). I'm surprised this story doesn't end with her being suicidal.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through...

What is truly heartbreaking is that these storylines never continued. One of the best writers on this site. Would love to see what happened to this couple. Most likely reconciliation, but would have loved to read about the struggle.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through...

What is truly heartbreaking is that these storylines never continued. One of the best writers on this site. Would love to see what happened to this couple. Most likely reconciliation, but would have loved to read about the struggle.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Someone needs to cripple Cecile. He is a lunatic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous