All Comments on 'The Lunar Life Ch. 11'

by musicfreak

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
rainbowmen37rainbowmen37almost 9 years ago
Love love love

Love it can't wait to read more from you hopefully some more sci-fi gay romance would be awesome

HeifelHeifelalmost 9 years ago

Just love your stories. Brilliant as always ;)

MadfocksMadfocksalmost 9 years ago
ok... great job! but???

I love love loved it! So why am I not satisfied? Maybe you should write an epilogue where we see Will and Thane get hitched, have Tracy carry their test tube baby, and we learn (finally) what Will ends up being when he grows up. Maybe show the Lunar population's reaction to homosexuality being 'allowed' under the awesome new president. Hell, you should do a spinoff or two, maybe have Tracey's story or the sisters or a whole different male couples tale now that they can be open. This world is fascinating and so developed already, it wouldnt be hard to tell another tale. But seeing as Will's occupational situation was what started the whole shebang, I feel like I need to know what he becomes, other than elite. Thanks for the awesome story, it inspired me to finally create a member ID and Comment for the first time ever, even tho Ive been reading stories on lit for 5yrs now.

<3 K

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you all so much

I can honestly say that the response for this story overall had been very positive and I really couldn't have hope for a better reaction for my first sci-fi story.

As for more of this story, I'm a little on the fence. This story was mainly to focus on the journey of acceptance for both Will and Thane and really, I think that the story accomplished that. Personally, I prefer this story ending here but your suggestion of a spin off is making me think that it could very well be a possibility. Is that something you guys would want though? I was thinking of a new couple a few of years down the road when being gay is no longer frowned upon. I'll have to think of a plot though. Is that something you guys would be interested in?

Oh and @Madfocks, I'm so honored you felt inspired by this story to the point of creating an account so you could comment. It's stuff like that that really puts a smile on my face.

As always I already have another story in the works, but it won't be sci-fi themed and also slightly different from my other stories. Speaking of my other stories, if you like this, do check out my other stories I have written. (Shameless plug).

Again thank you all who read, rated, commented, favorited and all that jazz. This story hasn't been the most popular in terms of views, but the ratings have been phenomenal. So thank you guys

avidreadravidreadralmost 9 years ago

Loved it. The story had everything, love, humor, drama, sex and HEA. I have enjoyed your stories and look forward to more in the future. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Loved this story! Sad it's over but can't wait for your next one

Carrier_VioletCarrier_Violetalmost 9 years ago
Agree

I agree with Mad too. We need to know what Will became. Maybe President Hoppers secretary since Varek wanted him to follow in his footsteps? And marriage and children will be super cool too. The in-laws would be happy since Will was an only child. LOL. If you do the down the road installment with a new couple since they are accepted it would still be really cool to know about Will and Thane. Maybe promotional speakers? Don't know, good luck with writing in the future!

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 9 years ago
Music freak you did it again!!!!!

AWESOME STORY!!!!!! I too would like to see how will and thane were doing in the future. The story has romance, intrigue, rescue, love and happiness. Its a good ending and I give it 5 stars!!!!!! I hope you will think about writing a story about another couple from lunaris and show how they end up. (a spinoff per say). Again it has been truly a pleasure to read this fantastic story all the way through and I thank you for making it so that my imagination ran wild.

baikalisanbaikalisanalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!

I sure hope you have another story in the works. I absolutely loved this one and can't wait to see what you come up with next!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
AAAAWWWEEEESSSSSSSOOOOOMMMEEEE

I'm not into sci-fi, but that, i enjoyed.....write more...please.

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Wow

Okay since the response is that high, I guess I will be writing a spin off. Don't worry, you will definitely see familiar characters in that even if they aren't the main ones. I'll probably jump straight to that then and put the current story I have on hold. Won't be too soon though. I am a really slow writer. Haha. I'll try to churn it out ASAP.

Oh and as of this comment, this chapter is currently the highest rated story of any of mine, so yay for new personal bests!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love it

It is a great story and love Will and Thane... and I would allso like ti see there future. And of ideas for a new plot well we know being gay its now ok but what about love betwen a natal and a Elite.... because Will was special so he is not normal natal lol... it would be difficult I think to mix the groups or more like for each group to acept the mix relationship...

I'm totally on bord with W&T baby.... maybe twins how cool would that be

Your a great story teller lol love all your stories and can't wait for the next one.... yes I know you take your time but so worth it :D

Your fan Karol

LLAPLLAPalmost 9 years ago
Lucky me!

I only started reading the story today, when all 11 chapters where already out, so I didn't have to wait. A really great setting! I love sci-fi and I'm looking forward to your spin-off ! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story!!!

I would like to see this written into a novel and even possibly made into a movie someday. There were a few minor flaws here and there in the flow of the story but overall a fantastic job. The character development was great and the love Will and Thane developed really shined through. I liked that it wasn't a cliche "coming out" story. Coming out was only a part of the story not it's main focus. if you ever decide to rewrite this add some more depth to Lunaris so your readers can feel like they actually there with will and than. and also add more to your villain President Dart. Enhcancing your villain will add contrast to your main characters and will enhance the strruggles they will have to overcome To be happy. I think will also help build up to your climax and provide your readers more reason to support and cheer for the lovers and their happy ending.

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 9 years agoAuthor
That's actually a dream of mine

I did actually write this story picturing it in a form of a movie, maybe because I've watched more sci-fi than read it

In fact, if I was able to do simple animations, I would have made all the stories on here into videos and post them on YouTube. But alas, I have no idea how to animate. Lol

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic story!

I would love to see into these two heros future together. What specialty will Will settle on. See them get their own little mansion together. Start a family. etc...

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 8 years ago
Not bad at all...

I have to say Musicfreak, this was pretty good overall. Yes there is a problem with flow here and there and I feel there definitely needs more bread crumb descriptions with regards to world building, as though it was an enjoyable read I wasn't "there" with your characters.

I do have to say it felt a little fan fiction to me with nods to the Divergent, The hunger games and Enders game in particular but was more than sufficiently different enough that it works fine. I look forward to reading more from you in future and I'm glad to see you are writing again... maybe some sex built marines or other military in your next story? PLEASE lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hell yea sci fi

This was so good but I'm sad to see it end. And being the nerdie-geek sci fi lover that I am, I'm not surprised that I didn't like it but loved it. Please tell me that you are going to write more stories that all I ask.

musicfreakmusicfreakover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Update

Hey guys, just thought I'd give an update after being MIA for so long. The spin off is about halfway done and I'm sure you guys would like it. Sorry it's taking so long but college got in the way and I've been really busy with assignments. I promise I'll try to get this done ASAP. Wondering if I should release the chapters on a weekly basis now since it's not done, but that was never my style. Hmm what do you guys think?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loving it!

Please post more of your stories, loving every story you've posted so far, one of the best authors in here if not the best! Keep up the good work :D

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Update on the sequel

Hi everyone, the sequel is submitted and should be up in the next few days. If you liked this story, do check that one out. Personally, I think the sequel is better but that's just me. Peace out

-Musicfreak

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story!

I really enjoyed the sci-fi and the love story. This is the first of your stories I've read. I can't wait to read more. Thanks. Jeff

LLAPLLAPabout 7 years ago
Re-reading again

hey :) just wanted to tell you again, how much i love this story. i finished the first part of brad's and evan’s story and i had to revisit the moon while waiting for the sequel ;-)

i also wanted to tell you that i had to laugh so much and even read a bit of brad's story to my boyfriend: he can move his thumb to make it seem broken AND he always does that weird vulcan sign with his fingers - then changes them - like Evan in your story. ;D also, i'm a huge blizzard fangirl and love "friends" and anyway :) wonderful characters!

BelieveNKBelieveNKabout 7 years ago
CONFESSION TIME!!!

this is not the first time I read this story but..... ha I find it difficult to comment on stories. I have read all your stories and I think it's abominable not to comment on a single one. I just finished reading IT'S CLICHÉ.. and decided to revisit this story. I apologize for the lack of comment. IM SORRY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very good

Very good rrad I really enjoyed it

CocoPop1CocoPop1almost 2 years ago

Thane is honestly so sweet I might have a cavity and Will is such a teddy bear I just wanna hug him. If I had to pick something to nitpick I’d have to say the villains’ personalities. I know you’re a good writer I’ve seen it through Thane’s father, but the the president’s desire to live forever or even the source of his homophobia. He seamed like a very 2D villain

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it, & loved Thane's family. 🥰 Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous